Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-02-2008, 09:05 AM   #1
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default Sarah's flirtations [FICTION]

Click here to read the complete story without user comments!

I just had an idea for my next storyline, or should I say my previous storyline.

Confused? Read on for understanding.

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories

Last edited by Leopard; 01-04-2011 at 11:16 PM. Reason: forgot to mention it was fiction
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 10:05 AM   #2
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Sarah's Flirtations, week 1

I think I'm in love. When you're eighteen, you're always in love, but this time, I feel different. Giddy. Like I'm walking on a cloud.

His name is Jim. He's the T..A. for the grammar class. I met him today for thirty minutes. I know it sounds crazy, I have barely met him and I am already head over heels for him. Isn't it insane?

I know most of you like descriptions, so here I go. My name's Sarah. I'm 5'6", 120 lbs, B cup, with a 34-29-38 shape. Guys are into that I guess. I have auburn hair, with blonde highlights, a little under the shoulder length. I don't have any tattoos or distinguishing features, but all my friends say I'm hot as hell, which I take as a compliment, given the devilish reference. But enough about me. I want to talk about him.

As I mentioned, Jim is teaching us grammar. At least, he will be teaching us grammar for the semester. I walk into class slowly. I always like to make an impression whenever I enter a new environment. I had chosen a red camisole that was short enough so everyone could see my navel and I was not wearing any bra, so no bra straps. I go to the tanning salon so no tan marks either. I wore blue low-cut jeans, to maximize the effect of my exposed midriff, and that day wore slightly higher heels that I normally do. I don't really like high heels, except for the dramatic effect they produce when I'm walking along, and stares turn to my ass. I like it when people look at my ass. Don't ask why because I don't really know. So I walk into class, and naturally all eyes are on me. I sit on the right side of the class, near the door. I'm thinking, grammar, mandatory class, so not really something I'm looking forward to. I glance around my fellow students. I know a few of them, but not enough that I'd want to spark up a conversation. So I turn forward.

He's standing up, writing on the black board, and I see his ass looking at me. Something shivers inside me. He's wearing green pants, with an assorted shirt. And I can't stop staring at his behind. He turns around and I immediately look away. After a while, I look up and see his face. Well, he's not so bad looking. Maybe thirty at the most. I get all these fantasies running through my head, you know, the teacher and the student. He doesn't seem too much of a jock (I've had my share of those!) He seems smart, and I'm guessing maybe this class is not going to be as boring as I initially thought. At least the view will be nice.

The first class is very short. Thirty minutes. He talks and we listen. All the while, my mind is playing with his words, twisting them. I imagine he's wooing me, pulling me up on the desk and he starts groping me. I drop my pants (I'm not wearing any panties either) and he drops his, and we start doing it in front of the class.

I manage to gather my thoughts and return to reality. My god! I've never daydreamed like this before. His voice is hypnotic, rhythmic. He knows what he's talking about, he actually makes me care about the English language and its proper use.

Class ends too soon.

"See you next week, he says. We'll do roll call then."

I hurriedly gather my stuff. I'm horny as hell, and since I'm not wearing any panties, I'm afraid it will show. I go to the ladies room, enter a cubicle and drop my pants. It's been a while since I've been so aroused. I decide to let myself go and start playing with myself. I close my eyes, I imagine his breath on my neck, his hand on my sex, and I slowly start to climax. But just before I'm about to finish, I stop. I wipe the excess fluid from myself, pull my pants back up and exit the bathroom.

Now, you may wonder why I did that? There are several reasons, and I'll be glad to tell them all to you eventually. Right now, all you need to know is that teasing and denial is something I do, something I rather enjoy. Some people would find me eccentric. My friends just think I'm playful. Luckily, grammar is my only class on Tuesdays. It's noon, now, and I'm thinking I should head home.

I live about thirty minutes from college, just out of campus, with a few friends. We share an apartment. I normally take the bus, which cuts my ride down to five minutes, but I want to walk today. I want to walk through the park. I have my reasons.

The park between the college and my home is a heavily wooded area, one of the few remaining in the area. City hall has been talking of cutting it down for two years, but at the rate they're going, it's going to take them forever, which is fine with me. Usually, the park is more deserted, but this is September, the start of the semester, and noon. There are a lot of people meandering along the paths. Which is also another reason why I cut through the park. I'm still feeling horny and I want to do something about it. The bathroom was not what I needed.

I reach a point in the park where nobody is around, so I duck into the trees. I remove my heels, taking them along, and go on barefoot. Branches crack under my feet and I feel some pain from the irregular ground, but I don't mind. I head off away from the paths, to a large rock where I can hide from view. Once I get there, I drop my backpack and take a deep breath. I've done this before, but it's always exhilarating. I quickly strip down to nothing and sit on the edge of the rock. It's cold on my ass. Then, I start playing with myself again. This time, I'm not stopping whatever happens.

Now here's the thing. Theoretically, no one can see me from the path. But there are risks. Some people don't follow the paths. And since I'm sitting on the rock and not hiding behind it, it's not really hiding me. Someone could come upon me, and I can hear in the distance voices being carried on the wind. I let these scenarios play in my mind as I play with myself. I have another challenge in mind as well. I decided not to hold anything back. If I want to scream, I'll scream.

Whether it's luck or simply stress, I masturbate to completion with barely a sound. I fall back on the stone and lie there for a moment. My body is shivering from the pleasure as much as the cold. I close my eyes and start imagining things. In my daydream, the T.A. finds me lying there, spent. He starts kissing my breasts, then puts a hand on my damp sex and starts moving it around. Finally, he drops his pants and I feel him enter me. Before I know it, I'm masturbating again, this time with more force, and this time much more vocally.

Sounds of the forest break my concentration. I sense movement, but I may be imagining things. I decide I've had enough for now and hop off the rock. I reclaim my clothes and backpack and head back towards the path.

It takes me another fifteen minutes to get home. I walk in and head straight into my room. My roommate is there, still sleeping, naked over her covers. I look at her and remember our time together.

Her name is Jennifer. She's 5'7", 118 lbs, C cup, 36-28-39. She is my former lover. I say former because for some reason, two years ago, she called it off. She said I was not the right one for her. I took it in stride. I enjoy her company too much to let our friendship subside. She's my roommate now and we have fun together. But don't get any ideas! I haven't slept with her for quite some time.

Right now, though, I could use some loving. I strip down, close the door behind me in case the other tenants of the apartment arrive, and I start kissing Jennifer's body, first her ankles, and I move up to her hips, then her ass. She starts wriggling, slowly waking up from my caresses. She turns around, still half asleep.

"Sarah?"

I motion her to be quiet. I keep kissing upwards, reaching her ample breasts. I cup them and kiss her nipples.

"What are you doing?"

I lie down on top of her, my chest pressing against hers. I need physical touch right now. My heart is still lusting after a man I've just barely met, and the only person able to provide me the comfort is right there, her body pressed against mine. I kiss her, fleetingly at first, then passionately. She is wide awake now, kissing me back. I hold back, before it goes too far. It's not that I don't want to make love to her, it's just that it's better for both of us if we keep our relationship to fondling and kissing.

"Hello, lovely.
"Sarah? What are you doing?"

I hug her tight, and she hugs me back. I noticed my crotch is leaning against her thigh. The sensation is highly delectable.

"I think I'm in love, Jenn.
"Really?"

We are staring into each other's eyes. I hope she does not misunderstand my meaning. This is not the first time since our breakup where we've been in this position. We've always managed to resist (except that one time we were both so drunk we had sex five times that night).

"Yeah.
"What's his name?
"Jim. He's my new T.A.
"And you've known him for how long?
"Thirty minutes."

Jenn laughs out loud, then she kisses me.

"Sarah, you've got to be more choosy than that!
"I am choosy. I haven't been with anyone in a year.
"Not for lack of trying on my part.
"Jenn!"

I pull back from the hug, and sit on top of her, exposing myself to her. She looks down and notices how stimulated I am.

"Sarah. Wow. I guess you must be in love.
"Will you stop it?"

I cover up a little, but not out of shyness, just as a reflex.

"I did a stint in the woods.
"You're incorrigible. That's why I love you. What else do you know about him?
"Not much, really. But I have a whole semester to get to know him."

I talk to her about Jim, about his ass, the way he spoke, the way he wrote on the black board. I realize there is not much else to talk about. And talking about him makes me even more horny. Jenn understands. She sits up, and puts some distance between me and her.

"I'm glad for you, really. But don't go overboard. Get to know him first. He might not be up to your level of activity.
"I'm sure I can get him there.
"Sarah, be realistic. You know what, you won't be realistic until you've fully cleared yourself of his influence."

Jenn reaches for her bedside drawer. I knew what she is getting at, and I get excited. Even though we'd broken up, we still occasionnally did sexual stuff together, or at least in the same room. I jump over to my bed and retrieve my own device. We sit in front of each other. My words and presence must have also stimulated her. We start working on ourselves with our toys, staring at each other. She is probably visualizing me, and although I am also thinking of her, she is definitely not alone. After a while, I cannot hold it in. I have to bite my upper lip not to scream. As if on cue, she has the same reaction. We both fall flat on our beds, legs dangling in the air. I feel spent again, but this time, I am much better and much more relaxed. The tension has gone and I am thinking more clearly.

Jenn crosses over to my side and lies beside me.

"That was nice.
"Yeah... I'm sorry it didn't work out between us, Jenn. I do love you, you know that.
"I do. And as long as I get to spend quality time with my best friend, even if you hook up with that guy...
"Jim.
"...Jim, well, it's fine by me. I just want you to be happy."

We kiss.

"So what are you going to do now?"

Her question hangs in mid air.

"I honestly don't know. I want to get to know him better, but I don't really know how to proceed.
"Want me to help you?
"Would you?
"You know, I bet we could get the whole gang to help out.
"I'm not sure I want to involve them just yet. You, I don't mind.
"Okay. It's your guy, you set the rules."

I smile. Everyone says I have a wonderful smile. It makes me want to smile even more.

"There are still thirteen weeks of classes. I don't think it would be appropriate for me to make a move until then. At least, openly. That means thirteen different opportunities to get to know him.
"Now, there are other possibilities.
"How do you mean?
"I think you and I need to have a discussion, young lady. I think we may be hatching an elaborated challenge right here."

I feel all warm and giddy inside, and not just because of the sex. I love challenges. I live for them.

Blog for my GD stories

Last edited by interesting; 10-02-2008 at 11:01 AM. Reason: Corrected spelling mistakes; thanks applebooty.
Old 10-02-2008, 10:15 AM   #3
applebooty
Account Banned

Not bad. It's different than what you first put out, but still enjoyable. There are a few spelling errors here and there. Other than that you're good to go. I'm glad we aren't finished hearing Jim and Sarah's story yet.
applebooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 10:19 AM   #4
interesting
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by applebooty View Post
Not bad. It's different than what you first put out, but still enjoyable. There are a few spelling errors here and there. Other than that you're good to go. I'm glad we aren't finished hearing Jim and Sarah's story yet.
I want it to be different, because I'm switching perspectives. Jim is a much more reserved individual, and he has a lot to learn before he can match Sarah's competitiveness and openness. Sarah, on the other hand, has been daring herself for years, and is very open about her sexuality. I thought it might be interesting to tell the "prequel" from her perspective. Let me know what you think as the story unfolds.

If you mention the spelling errors, I'll be glad to correct them. It's very hard for a writer to correct his own work, possibly one of the hardest tasks to do. That's why we have editors.

Blog for my GD stories

Old 10-02-2008, 10:43 AM   #5
applebooty
Account Banned

That, to me, is what makes the duo so interesting. I like that you take the time to delve into both personalities so that they may truly evolve. I look forward to learning Sarah's machinations and take on her situations with Jim.

'Mentioned', in the fourth paragraph, has two 'n's in it.
'Pulling', in the sixth paragraph, has three 'l's.
'Rhythmic' is spelled incorrectly and 'English' isn't capitalized in the seventh paragraph.
'Exhilarating' is spelled incorrectly in the fourteenth paragraph.
'Whether' is spelled incorrectly in the sixteenth paragraph.
'Occasionally' and 'definitely' are spelled incorrectly in the paragraph where Jenn reaches for her bedside drawer.

Nothing too major.
Old 10-02-2008, 12:13 PM   #6
jlstockton25
getDare Devil

Great story so far, keep it up!!

. . . darling I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream

Last edited by jlstockton25; 10-02-2008 at 12:15 PM. Reason: I'm dumb
jlstockton25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 09:49 PM   #7
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Sarah's Flirtations, week 2

Sometimes Jenn scares me, I have to confess. Her mind works differently than most people I know. She can analyze a situation and uncover its weaknesses. She can hatch elaborate and convoluted plans and make them work. I love her like my best friend, but I always try to keep her in check. Of course, that's very hard to do when I'm the one who can't stay grounded.

I started the new semester last week. I'd started classes in social studies last January. I had decided to get a job after finishing high school at seventeen and had gone to work at a local grocery store. I'd stayed there for about two weeks, then got a job at a local pet shop. I liked the job, but the owner was strange and kept wanting to get into my pants. I darted out of there and ended up selling cosmetics inside a mall. That had not panned out either. Waiting for people to come to me was just too passive. Then I did substitute work at a day camp for young children for the rest of the summer. I fell in love with those kids, always running around, getting into trouble. Little versions of me.

Eventually, the day camp ended and September rolled around. I had not registered to any college so I was out of a job. I'd also just broken up with my best friend, Jenn. We'd been lovers ever since right before the prom, and then she had dumped me. I was lonely and miserable and had started seeing this guy who worked fixing old cars and selling the scrap metal. It lasted as long as I could tolerate. At least, I got to use the scrap yard for some of my stunts. But I never got him to join, he just liked to watch. I couldn't stand that. It felt good to dump his ass.

Still, I was out of a job, still living with my parents although I desperately wanted to get out. My school friend Thomas had just been kicked out by his parents when they'd found out he was gay, so we hooked up into this drafty vacant loft and crashed there. We were barely scraping by. Thomas was into boxing so he did legal fights and others on the side to help pay for rent. I thought about doing exotic dancing but I was afraid of the drugs and possible prostitution. These were not my best times, although I did get to experiment a little with Thomas, who was more open minded that he initially led on.

Around November, there was a huge party. I got so drunk my friend Jenn had to carry me home. She took me to her dorm room and we had sex like we were still lovers. Then I got to crying about my situation, so she fucked me again to cheer me up. Then she got depressed because we were no longer together so I fucked her in return. Then we just took shower, trying to break the alchool in our system and ended up doing it again in the shower. Finally, as the alcohol was breaking, we decided we'd break our previous record and do it one last time. I never did get to bed that night, but I vent out a lot of accumulated frustration. I also decided I wanted to do something with my life. Jenn allowed me to move in as Thomas reconciled with his parents. I decided I wanted to be a teacher. To do that, I'd have to enroll in college, so I did. Me and Jenn moved out of the dorm in January and into our own flat. Well, actually, we share it with other people, but we hardly ever see them, and that just makes our lives more convenient.

Now, why am I telling you all this again? Oh yeah. Jim. Long story short, I was living with my former lover, studying social sciences but I'd entered college in January, so naturally, I was missing some of the mandatory courses. So in September, I played catch up and had my first grammar class. And I met Jim, the T.A.

I'm not a girl to easily fall in love, at least, I don't think so. But there was something about Jim that made him stand out. Well, there was his cute butt. But more than that, he had an air of knowledge. Now, I'd been around jocks all my life, and I'd grown bored with their shallow demeanours. I wanted someone with whom I could actually have conversations, argue and sometimes fight. I wanted someone to prove me wrong once in a while, not follow me around like some lapdog. I wanted attitude. He had plenty of it.

So now, it's week 2 of the semester. Me and Jenn have come up with a plan that will not only allow me to get to know him better, but that also involves pitting myself against the universe, in a series of challenging dares. Without Jenn, none of this could be possible, but I still don't know whether I should thank her or hit her. I guess only time will tell.

Our first task to perform this week is something rather unusual, even for me, so Jenn has decided to tag along to give me some assistance. She says she's done it before, and I want to believe her, but without proof, well, it's pretty hard to believe. Then again, Jenn is sometimes even more daring than I am. We just have different limitations.

The first part of the test is easy. Get a picture of the target. I wait after the Thursday class for him to leave the school and I take a picture with my cellphone. I email it to Jenn who enhances it and prints a pocket version, which I am now carrying.

Jenn leads me into a less reputable part of town. The area has seen much damage from gangs and vandalism from kids, but most of the troublemakers have been forced to relocate by repeated police interventions. Now, it's a haven for homeless people and the disenfranchised. It's not my usual hangouts, even when I'm trying to push my limits. Jenn seems to know the place so I let her take the lead on this one.

"What are we looking for?
"Who. The question is who."

I get scared a little. It's always dangerous to involve outsiders in our little games. When I'm alone, I can pretty much do anything I want, and I think I have. In groups, with friends, I have a few limits that I won't cross. But strangers are a different matter entirely. And public dares always strike the fear of reprisal or blackmail into my heart. I want to have a career as a kindergarten teacher. I can't risk my reputation, as much as I'd like to.

Jenn seems to find someone interesting. A middle-aged man, sitting on a bench in a park. There is dust everywhere here. I would much rather be on the beach side, but Jenn insisted this was our best incentive. A detective would simply be too costly. As we get closer, I see the man is disheveled, and he reeks of alcohol. He seems lucid enough, so I'm thinking it's only his clothing at this point. Again, I let Jenn take the lead. This is her idea.

"Hello sir."

The man turns his head towards us. He looks surprised. What are two lovely young ladies doing talking to him?

"May we interest you in a business proposition?
"Go away!"

He turns away. I motion for Jenn that we should leave, but she simply stands there.

"Sir.
"Whada ya want?"

His voice sounds agressive.

"May I sit beside you?
"T's a free cuntry."

Jenn walks to the bench and sits beside him. The man is intrigued by her boldness. I get closer, not wishing to abandon Jenn, but I keep my distances. The man looks at me, then stares at Jenn. To be on the safe side, we did not dress overly seductive to come here. We are both wearing long pants and shirts, with little skin showing. We are both in running shoes, in case we need to dart off in a hurry.

"My friend and I would like to offer you something.
"Ya hookers."

I feel insulted, but Jenn just laughs it off.

"No. Actually, we're the ones willing to offer you money. And maybe a little extra."

Now the man is truly intrigued. His body turns towards us.

"Whada I hafta do?
"Something very simple. Picture?"

That's my cue. I retrieve the picture from my pocket and hand it to Jenn. She shows it to the man.

"Who this dude?
"Not important for the moment. We want you to tail him.
"Like a spy?
"Yes. Actually, more like a hobo."

For a moment, I fear Jenn's frankness will land us in trouble. But the man just shrugs it off.

"You see, we don't want him to know you're following him.
"And wadda I hafta do then?
"Learn his habits. Track his whereabouts. I want to know everything I can about him."

The man smiles. I cringe at the rotten teeth. Fortunately, Jenn is focusing all his attention on her, playing with her hair as she speaks.

"You see, he's important to us. And we're willing to pay you for the service?
"How much?
"Twenty dollars a day, and some extra at our next meeting. First day payable now, the rest payable at our next meeting."

The man suddenly seems suspicious.

"You girls for real?
"As real as you can get, sir. But don't ask our names.
"Pretty as you, don't need a name. Where's the twenty?"

My cue again. I pull out twenty bucks from the same pocket. We are not carrying more money than that, just in case. The man leers at the money.

"The more information you can gather, the better.
"Okay... and how'd I get the info to ya?
"Next week, same time... you see the overgrowth there, near the wall?
"I see it.
"We'll meet there. Alone or no more money. We might even pay a little... extra."

Jenn's hands reach over her blouse, where the cleavage would show. Oddly enough, the man does look, but his eyes immediately go back to the money.

"So. Deal?
"You gotta deal, sis."

I hand the money and the man grabs it greedily.

"Where's this guy live?
"He's on the beachfront, but you'll catch him tomorrow morning as he enters the campus grounds. 8AM."

Jenn also hands him the picture. He stares intently at it.

"One recommandation sir. Get a shave and shower, otherwise campus security may not let you in.
"Good idea..."

He stands up, starts walking away.

"So we'll see you next week, then? In the overgrowth, same time, seven days from now?
"Yeah... I'll be there. You just bring the money... all 140 of them!"

He walks hurriedly away. Jenn stands up and comes back towards me, motioning that it's time to leave.

"What if he just takes the money and does not show?
"Then we'll have lost 20 bucks. I think you're more worried that he does show next week."

I remain quiet. She is mostly right. The idea of possibly stripping in front of a stranger feels odd in my mind. I do not mind being naked, and if I should meet that man in a different context, I might even enjoy it. But the entire sector has an air of corruption and decay, and I am afraid it may rub off on me.

"Now we have to get back. And remember, you have another job to do this Friday.
"Fine. Let's just go back to the car."

Jenn laughs at me. She has never understood why I feel so uneasy around poverty. She thinks I'm being silly. And maybe she is right, but that doesn't change the way I feel.

So it's Friday now, and I'm back on campus grounds. I have not noticed the homeless man on campus, but I am also not looking actively for him. I was afraid at first he might recognize me so I actually started wearing a cap and tucking my hair underneath it. I look silly with a cap on, and Jenn makes sure to remind me of it every chance I get. It's a good thing she's my best friend or I'd probably smack her good!

But I need to focus on the task at hand. Last Friday, I came upon the campus and entered the administration building. I need information on Jim, and one way to get it is with the database. So I staked out the place. On Friday afternoons, there is only one employee in the office. With my luck, it's an intern, a young man hiding behind glasses and a computer degree. The perfect victim for our next dare. Even though there is an outsider involved, I feel less threatened because I am in control this time. This will only go as far as I let it. And I don't plan to be doing any computer geeks anytime soon.

His name is Jay. That's what it says on his desk. I've decided to wear a short black skirt, high socks and a white blouse. I'm also wearing heels for effect. Underneath, I'm wearing white almost see-through lingerie. I have glasses on. I think they contrast with the look but Jenn insisted that they would help me get my mark. My task is simple : get him to grant me access to the computer files with as little involvement on my part as possible. Now I have no idea how far I will have to go to convince him to grant me access, and that's the interesting aspect of the dare. I know Jim is not on campus, and I know no one I know will be there. It will be between me and Jay.

Before I walk in, I head to the bathroom. I touch up my make up. I don't usually wear this much but again, as Jenn would say, it's for effect. I look like a stripper. Which is kind of what I am, at least to some extent. I have to stop reflecting on the task at hand and just do it. I think thoughts of Jim are making me lose my edge. I need to prove I still have what it takes.

My entrance turns Jay's head. The package I am presenting is one that's ingrained in the mind of adolescent boys everywhere. With one hand, I start playing with the upper buttons of my shirt as I walk over to Jay. He looks up and stares at my breasts for a moment before lifting his eyes to my gaze.

"Yes? How can I help you?
"Hi. My name's Linny. I have a problem. I'm sure you can help me."

I don't like playing the dumb blonde routine, but I believe this is what will work best.

"You see, I sent my registration in late for the semester, and they have not issued my student card, and I was wondering if you could check that I am in the system.
"Sure. Full name?
"Linny Baldwin."

I smile and tilt my head to the side.

He taps the name into the computer. Sure enough, no match. The set-up is complete.

"I'm not there? Oh no!"

I immediately start to sob ever so softly.

"Uh... look, we can check again. Maybe you're in another database.
"Would you? Oh you'd be so kind..."

He immediately accesses another database. While he's looking away, I undo the top button of my blouse so he can see some cleavage. He comes back to me. Even if he does not consciously see it, it will make an impact.

"You're not there either.
"Can I see?"

Without waiting for permission, I walk around the desk to look at the computer screen. I feel his gaze go towards my skirt and hips. The high socks really help define the exposed skin.

"Oh poopy!"

Did I just say that? I'm getting a little too ditsy here.

"It's not fair. The T.A. said he'd call!
"The T.A.?"

I give him Jim's full name. He does not seem to know him.

"Maybe there's a note somewhere. Could you check?
"If there is, I don't know where to look.
"Please!"

I'm now standing very near him. I put one hand on his near the keyboard. The other hand instinctively goes towards the next button on my blouse. His eyes follow the movement and land on my cleavage.

"If I'm not in this semester, I'll just die!"

My act is too much for him. He's almost into tears. I notice my eyes are wet too.

"I'll look around the office. Just sit here."

He gets up and hands me his chair. I'm a little disappointed. Only one button had to go, and even that one, I'm not sure was really necessary. I feel cheated out of my dare. But maybe I can keep going differently. He starts rummaging across the other desks, looking for a memo with Jim's name on it. He won't find it of course. I need to either get him to give me access to Jim's file, or give me the information himself.

"Jay..."

He looks up from his search.

"Yeah?
"I have an idea. You probably won't find anything. He may not have called. What I need is to get in touch with him. Do you have his coordinates?
"We're not supposed to give out personal information.
"But this is really important!"

My hand is on the button. I 'accidentally' pop it open. Jay comes back towards me, looking around frantically, almost expecting someone to drop in on us, I think.

"What can I do to convince you?"

Jay's eyes almost pop out of their sockets. He is having difficulty reacting to my advances. Typical. Guys don't normally like strong girls.

"Huh... look, Linny..."

He grabs my hand and pulls me out of his chair. I purposely bump into him as I stand. He's breathing heavily. His body is pressed against mine and I feel a reaction coming on. Now we're getting somewhere. I pretend I don't notice it.

"Please?"

He hesitates. His brains are in the middle of an argument. The higher brain is telling him to follow protocol. The lower brain is telling the higher brain to go screw itself, or better yet, let it screw something. I am almost certain which one is going to win.

"Okay... I'll let you look at his file. But you can't tell anyone about this.
"It will be our secret."

I kiss my finger and place it on his lips. He trembles. I let him sit back down and access the teachers files. He pulls up Jim's and hands me the chair. I sit down and start reading. It's all there. Schedules, coordinates. Everything I need for the next stages of our plan.

"Can I write some of this down?
"I can print it for you.
"That would be so great! I'll make it up to you."

I don't think the added incentive is necessary, but I like the way this dare is going and I want to milk it a little more. As he goes on with the printing, I undo all the buttons of my shirt while he's looking away. The bra clip is on the front. He gathers the printed papers and turns to face me.

"I really appreciate what you're doing Jay."

I unclasp the bra from the front, then start wiggling out of it. He sees flesh and gets all excited. I pull the bra out through the arms. I hand it to him.

"Let's call it a trade?"

He smiles like a teenager who's just had his first taste of sexuality. I figure I can go one better.

"Now I don't want you to tell anyone what happened here, okay?
"I won't.
"Tell you what. Promise you'll keep this secret and I'll let you feel me up.
"I promise!"

The speed of his answer is amazing. I am still holding the bra in my right hand. He puts the papers down on the nearest desk and moves forward, his hands aimed at my breasts. Typical. I don't mind though. He slides his hands inside of the blouse and cups them. He's not gentle about it, but I don't mind. I let him play with them for a few seconds, then I pull away and start buttoning my shirt. This is enough for me.

"Thanks Jay, you're sweet."

He is speechless. I grab the papers, toss him the bra and dart out of there. He's probably going to have fantasies about this for years to come. I just love handing out good will.

Ah! The things we do for love!

Blog for my GD stories

Old 10-02-2008, 11:14 PM   #8
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Sarah's Flirtations, week 3

Have you ever done something that seemed like a good idea at the time but after a while you started regretting it and eventually realized you had made a horrible mistake? I know I have, many times over. But I've always managed to come out of it.

But what about when you know something is a bad idea and you still do it? That's just stupid.

It has been a week since we hired the homeless man, and we are on our way to meet with him in the bad part of town, in the overgrowth of a dirty park. Jenn is strutting along the street like we're going to the mall. I feel sick to my stomach. The money in my pocket burns, but not as much as the humiliation I feel.

It's all about limits, and since I started doing dares and stunts four years ago, I have come to learn my own. I am not in my safe zone here. There's a story I have never shared with anyone and I feel like I'm about to relive it here. Worst of all, I feel like I'm taking Jenn down with me. That hurts even more. Then again, maybe I'm being paranoid. Everything should be okay. We are just conducting a business transaction.

Jenn takes my hand. She smiles at me. We are alone on the street so she kisses me. I don't like being kissed in public. I don't usually like being kissed at all, unless it's someone with whom I've had sex. I can't explain it. It's been like this ever since I was a little girl, although I did not discover about the sex part until I was fourteen. But that's another story entirely.

We are nearing the park now and I want to run away. I freeze up. Jenn grabs me by the shoulders.

"Sarah, get a hold of yourself. What's wrong with you?
"Everything."

Jenn places her fingers on my chin and lifts my head up. Our gaze meets. Last week, she was laughing at my expense. Now, she's actually concerned. I hug her tight and gather my courage. I'm doing it for Jim, and she's doing it for me. I have to be strong. It won't be like last time.

We arrive in the undergrowth and our quarry is not there yet. I sit down on the ground because I'm just too nervous and would pace about. Jenn insisted that we dress a little more than last time. She's wearing a pink sweater and a long black skirt. I know she's wearing a t-shirt under her sweater, and athletic underwear. I'm wearing dark pants, a green camisole under an open dark blouse. We are both wearing running shoes.

"I don't think he's gonna come...
"We stick to the plan. We wait one hour, then we leave. Get your cellphone, listen to music, keep yourself busy."

I follow Jenn's advice. Anything to keep my mind off the task at hand. I'm seriously starting to wonder if this Jim character is worth the aggravation. The music helps only so much.

A noise from the bushes startles me and I jump up. He's late, but it's our man. He looks and smells much better than last time, but he still feels like a bum to me. Jenn moves towards him and shakes his hand.

"Thank you for coming.
"Well, wasn't a half-bad job... where's my money?
"In a moment. We have questions for your first. You'll get your money once we're satisfied with the answers. But just to be fair, we'll give you another twenty right now."

I did not know why Jenn wanted me to handle the money. I speculated that it was because she was doing most of the talking. I take out twenty dollars, hand it to Jenn who gives it to the man. He checks to see if it is real. Jenn laughs. How she can keep her cool under these conditions is beyond me.

"Now then, here's the deal. I'm going to ask you a question, and if I like your answer, I'll give you another twenty...
"Waitaminute...
"Let me finish, please. I will ask you a question and once I'm satisfied you've been truthful with me, I will give you the money, and either me or my friend will remove an item of clothing. That's six 20 dollar bills, six questions left, six items of clothing."

The man says nothing. He simply stares at our bodies. I feel naked and move behind Jenn.

"Now you decide who takes something off, but we decide what is taken off. Agreed?"

He nods, which I take as a yes.

"So... first question : where does he his laundry?"

During the planning of this dare, Jenn and I have come up with a list of questions that cannot be found in the files but can be discovered through observation and investigation. Our hope is that this man has spotted the clues.

"Inside the buildin'. S'a laundromat in th'basement."

The man designates me. I'm terrified, but the instincts take over. I remove the shirt from my shoulders. I'm certain he'll target me for every question, just for a chance to see one of us naked. I was hoping he would be less lucid. I also take out twenty bucks that Jenn hands to him, before continuing.

"On his way to and from work, does he do any regular stops?"

The man pauses to think. That one requires memory too, and maybe his is not so good.

"Well, nothin' clear. There's this.. huh... department store (he gave the name and we identified it)... stopped there twice, bought stuff, on the way back... huh... avoids the beach, walks mostly... no regular stops really.
"Any other places he stopped?
"Hey! That's another question!
"I'm still not satisfied with the answer.
"Fine!... huh... library on S'turday, hmm, he rented movies too... Sunday went for a walk in the park... wrote some stuff at the bench..."

Jenn motions for the money. He points to me. It's a tough call. I choose my shoes, despite Jenn's recommendation that we work our way from the top down. I can't bear to have this man see me naked. Once the money changes hands, Jenn follows up.

"Third : Did he meet with anyone in particular, specifically women? Any dates?"

Again, the man takes time to ponder the answer.

"Nope... waitaminute... nope. No girls. No boys either. Pretty lonely guy."

Jenn takes her time to analyze the answer. The man seems sincere. Jenn motions for the money, as the man's finger oozes in my direction. It is either my pants or my camisole. I have a sturdy green bra under there. It's better than nothing. The camisole falls to the ground. I notice the sneer in his eyes. Jenn must have noticed my anguish, because she intervenes as she is handing him the money.

"If you answer the next question to my liking, I'll go topless and hand you the rest of the money. How does that sound?"

The lust is apparent in his eyes. But his gaze returns to me.

"What about her?"

I want to tell him to go to hell. Jenn stops me.

"She'll help me strip."

Have I ever mentioned to you how much I love Jenn?

"Okay. Deal. Final question.
"Final question, then : when you were watching him, did he seem aware of your presence at any time?"

As she asks the question, she tells me to get the money ready. I had started putting my shoes back on, but I obey before finishing. The man is trying to understand the purpose of this question in particular. The prize, however, is just too much for him to care.

"Don't think so. Seemd pretty 'blivious to everyone. Like in his own world, sorta.
"He never noticed you.
"Can't say he did."

Jenn is pleased with the answer. It will facilitate our further surveillance of the target. By that time, my shoes are on. I imagine we will simply leave, but Jenn turns to me and smiles. She plans on going through with it. I am still in my bra, ready to put my camisole back on. I'm mad at Jenn for making me go through with this. Or is it because she's outstaging me? I use the anger to my advantage and grab her by the hair. She likes it, I know.

I pull her sweater off in one swift move. I then do the same to her t-shirt, then I move behind her and start kneading her breasts over the athletic bra. The man makes a move towards us, but my angry stare keeps him back. As I'm kneading Jenn's breasts, I slide one hand under the fabric, then the other, then I gently raise the fabric to expose the flesh. I give her exactly what she wants, and our homeless man is getting more than he bargained for. Luckily, my agressiveness is keeping him at bay. I pull the top off, as Jenn covers her own breasts. I kiss her neck. The man is livid; the blood is rushing away from his face. As swiftly as I had undressed her, she is putting her clothes back on, foregoing the bra. I recover my camisole and shirt. Before the man can utter another word, we are racing away from the scene. We don't stop until we reach our vehicle and are safely locked inside.

I am panting with anger and exhiliration. Jenn is smiling languidly, turned on by the experience. I'm not entirely sure how much the man has seen, but it seems moot now. I stare at Jenn.

"If I wasn't so mad at you, I'd fuck you right now!"

She places a finger on my lips and becomes serious all of a sudden.

"Don't make promises you won't keep."

I realize what I've said. I want to apologize but I can't. Words can't be taken back. Jenn returns to normal

"Some day, you're going to have to explain to me why this part of town scares you so?
"Some day, maybe."

Jenn is my best friend. She's the one I trust my most intimate secrets. But how can I tell her about this? How can I tell anyone that I almost died here, that my first dare could have been my last?

Blog for my GD stories

Old 10-03-2008, 06:23 AM   #9
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Sarah's Flirtations, week 4

I am exhausted. I have spent the last few days and some of those nights staking out the apartment of one Jim, teacher's assistant at college and my current conquest. To make sure I was not recognized, I wore glasses (the same glasses I had used for my stunt with Jay and a black wig. If it worked for Supergirl, it should work for me.

Stalking is hard work. Jenn prefers to call it surveillance, but I feel like a stalker, and I am enjoying it. I tend to believe that everyone has voyeuristic tendencies but that most of us simply choose to ignore them. I embrace all my instincts head on. Well, most them anyways.

I started last Saturday. I arrived early in the morning and posted myself in front of his front door, on the other side of the street. My task was to validate that the information given to us by our homeless man was accurate. I was somewhat skeptic. Last Saturday, Jim had gone to library, according to him. He had also rented some movies. Was Jim a creature of habit? The question was the next one we needed to answer. During my stakeout, I had wondered if the homless man might now show up, just for the sake of curiosity. We had given him one heck of a show. But I believed he had returned to his former occupation.

Saturday rolled on by and Jim only went out of his apartment once to do the groceries. I was curious, so I followed him on foot to the store. I waited until he got to the cashiers and looked into his cart. What kinds of food did he enjoy? I half expected to find a lot of instant noodles, mac and cheese and other easy-to-prepare foods. I was pleasantly surprised to see fresh fruits and vegetables, canned soups, milk and no soda, eggs, cheese. He had bought instant pizza, but had chosen vegetarian. I can eat almost anything, and I do most of the time. I don't eat that well, Jenn says it will catch up to me one day.

I darted out of the store and returned to my stakeout place. He came back and did not leave the home.

Sunday was my day off, and Jenn took over the stalking. Yeah. We're part-time stalkers. The idea made me laugh. When she came back Sunday night, she went over his routine. The homeless man had told us he went to the park and wrote. She confirmed that he had indeed gone to the park, taken out a large ringed notebook and had spent the better part of the afternoon writing into it. She had not been able to get near so instead she had flashed another young man to go look for her. Apparently, he was writing stories, though we could not know what type.

Now, it's Tuesday and Jenn has come up with another dare. This one has me all excited, even if it is one of the tamest I have ever performed. It involves no risk, no nudity, no element of being caught. But since it involves Jim for the first time, I'm feeling like a kid again, taking a new toy of the box and marveling at all its possibilities.

The class is interesting, but that's probably because I don't really care what Jim is saying so long as he's talking. We do exercises on the blackboard, he asks for a volunteer. I raise my hand and go write the answer. I get it wrong, of course. I look distraught as I sit back down. Then there's the break. Some girl cuts me off and starts talking to Jim about verb tenses. They argue. I'm jealous. I want to be the one arguing. Eventually, she leaves and I'm left alone with Jim. Ten minutes. He does not smoke (another good thing for me) so I hope I can keep him in the classroom. The first part of my dare.

"huh... Jim?
"Yes... uh... Sarah?
"Yeah! You remembered."

I smile. He seems to melt in front of me. I don't want to overdo it at this point.

"I don't know what I got wrong, when I went up to the board."

Carefully, he gets up and moves to the board.

"I'll show you."

My eyes are on his butt as he turns away from me. I just want to spank him good. What is it about those cheeks that drive me wild? I picture him naked from the rear for a moment.

"Sarah? Are you paying attention?
"Oh... sorry."

I realize he is staring back. I look up at the board. He starts reviewing the example with me. I do my best to look confused. It's hard sometimes to feign ignorance. It's much easier to look smart, I think. Our talk is too short. Other students are coming back in. I return to my desk and the class resumes.

Jim goes on about the day's topics. I hang on his lips. Hmmm... they are so kissable. Did I just think that? I must really be out of my mind to want to kiss him so early on. It's creepy somehow. I look down at his crotch. Somehow, it's less intimidating than his mouth.

Class is over much too soon for my tastes. I don't get up. A few students go and talk to him while the rest leave. He remains seated while talking to them, unless he has to use the blackboard. He looks pale, almost tired. Is he getting enough sleep? And why am I asking myself that question?

When everyone has left, I get up. He is packing his things. I walk over to the desk and start playing with my hair.

"I'm sorry about not understanding the problem.
"Don't worry. You'll do fine. Need some more help?
"No, thanks. I'll be okay. You look tired, though.
"Do I?"

He looks at his hands.

"You look pale.
"I feel fine. Maybe a little tired but I was up late preparing the cursus for the next weeks.
"Mid term is in three weeks, right?
"It is.
"I'm not sure I'll be ready.
"If you need help, you can drop by the teacher's lounge, we can look over your notes.
"Maybe another time.
"Oh... I wasn't talking right now."

I feel a knife being plunged into my heart. Is he rejecting me? There's also the fact that my dare is going to flop if I don't do something about it.

"Can I walk you to the lounge?
"Sure."

We exit the class. The lounge is on the other side of the faculty. A good three minutes slow walk. Jim is usually not in a hurry to get anywhere. I need to spark up the conversation.

"What do you think of the upcoming election?"

It's not my idea for a topic, but it's something suggested by Jenn. She feels politics make for a good opening line. I wanted to ask about his clothes, but I go with Jenn on this one.

"I'm just glad so many young people are getting involved. You are going to vote, right?
"Of course!"

And that's the end of that discussion. I don't like politics. I think they're a waste of time. What I don't like is all the political maneuvering and lobbying going around everywhere.

"That's a nice shirt. Where did you get it?
"Discount store. Don't tell anyone.
"My secret. I love it, though. It matches your eyes."

He blushes. Finally, a reaction.

"How much did you pay?
"Ten dollars. Let's just say my salary goes elsewhere!
"I can relate. I don't have a part-time job, I have tuition. Plus my parents loan me some money from time to time.
"It's hard putting yourself through school. I know. I'm still paying off my debts.
"How old are you?"

The question is spoken in an innocent tone, but I already know the answer. I just need to know if he is honest about it.

"Twenty-eight.
"And how old were you when you graduated?
"Twenty-three.
"So you've been paying up for five years. That's tough.
"With my salary, I'll be still be paying for five or ten more. Unless I get a bigger class load.
"You'd like to work more.
"Actually, I'd much rather be doing lit classes, like native lit, or South American lit.
"South American?
"Yeah. There's a lot of good stuff from down there.
"Any good books you can recommend?"

He gives me two titles which I neglect to take down.

"What about you? What do you want to do when you get out of here?
"Well, as soon as I finish my first year, I'm going to switch to teaching at kindergarten level. I love working with kids.
"That's nice.
"I was wondering if you had any pointers, being a teacher and all that.
"I'm not dealing with young kids here. I'm sure you'd do fine, you seem naturally calm. That helps."

Me, calm? I try to hold back my laughter. I'm playing it cool with him, but my insides are a raging inferno. I just want to slam him against the wall and rub myself all over his body.

We get to the door. Now I need to keep him talking for as long as possible. No incentive, no gimmick, no flashing, just words.

"Native literature, you said?
"Yeah, native spirituality, animism, you know, old tales.
"I really don't much about it.
"It's fascinating really."

He leans beside the door but does not reach for the handle. How lucky am I? I lean to my side in front of him. We are looking straight at each other as the conversation unfolds.

"There's this entire library of books we know nothing about, simply because they're outside of the mainstream. There's an entire native culture out there, more than one in fact. The United States has, I think, over seven hundred native tribes.
"Wow!
"And each have their own unique views on life and the afterlife. Some of these tribes are extinct, others are still very strong."

I'm mesmerized by the knowledge pouring out of his mouth. He sounds so passionate about these things. In my mind, I substitute native tribes with my name. It creates a nice effect. I feel warm all over. Except where there are seven hundred of me. That's a little creepy.

"You'd be great.
"Only this college does not teach native lit, so...
"That's too bad. Maybe we could start a petition?
"I'm not sure we'd get the votes.
"Why not? It might be worth a shot."

He smiles. He doesn't think it's possible. I'll be honest, neither do I. Still, the notion of going put against the school to create a new class sounds exciting. But it involves politics, a definite turn-off for me. There is a moment of silence. I need to fill the void. As my mind races for a new topic of conversation, I start appreciating the silent communication between us. He's looking straight at me, and I'm looking back, and I feel the connection.

"Do you feel that?"
"What?"

He seems oblivious. Okay. So maybe the connection is not that strong.

"Never mind.
"Is there anything else, Sarah?
"I'd like to take you up on your offer for assistance... maybe just before the mid term?
"Sure. We can talk about it after next class?"

He moves his hand towards the door handle. I don't want him, but I have nothing to say to stop him. I could confess my love, but that would defeat the purpose of the entire journey Jenn and me have prepared. She might not forgive me actually. He remains there, as if he is waiting for me to say something.

"What are you doing now?
"I still have revisions to do.
"Oh.
"Why?
"No reason. Just wanted to know. See you around."

I dart off, leaving him in the dust. Tears almost form in my eyes. Why is this guy affecting me so? I don't look back, but I also don't hear the door. I feel him watching me walk away, staring at my sultry shape. I imagine his gaze undressing me and I start to shiver. I have to get out of there.

I get back to the apartment. Jenn is doing dishes. I join her and tell her every juicy detail.

"So he reacted.
"He did. And I did nothing overly seductive. There was a connection, at least at some point.
"Honey, with you, there's always a connection."

This bodes well for the future. Right now, I have another task to perform. It waits until the next day. I pick a time when I know Jim is at school and head over to his apartment building. He lives on the the third floor. I enter the building. Front door is locked so I need to buzz in. I press several buttons, a few voices come over the speaker, but someone just lets me in.

I'm wearing a formal suit. Skirt, blouse, business jacket. The business woman look. I even have the suitcase. I go to the third floor and start knocking on doors in order. 301 : no answer. 302 : no answer. 303 : that's his, and even though I know he's not there, I knock. I try the door but it's locked. 304 : a young kid, about four, opens. I kneel down in front of him.

"Hi, is your mommy or daddy home?
"Mommy!"

He runs away. A woman in her thirties, dressed in a night gown comes to the door. She looks sad.

"Hello ma'am. I'm doing a survey on neighborhood relations.
"Not interested, thank you."

She shuts the door in my face. I don't really mind except for the fact that I won't get the information I need. I go across the hall and start at 305 : no answer. 306 : that apartment faces Jim's door. I knock. I hear motion from inside the room. An elderly woman opens the door, looks quizzically at me.

"Yes?
"Hello ma'am. I'm doing a survey on neighborhood relations. I was wondering if I could bother you for a moment?
"Come in my dear."

Jackpot! I walk into the room. The first thing I notice is the layout of the apartment. In this type of building, all apartments are built on the same model, and since this one is actually facing Jim's, it should be a mirrored reflection. I notice the living room and the kitchen beyond. There's a small corridor leading to two closed doors. Bathroom and bedroom.

"Can I get you anything dear?
"Just coffee. And you can call me Sarah. May I ask your name?
"Estelle."

I join her in the kitchen and sit at the table. Her apartment window is facing towards the sea. It's beautiful from this height.

"A survey?
"Yes. It's on neighborhood relations. How you get along with your neighbors and everything."

She brings me the coffee. No sugar, just a dab of milk. She sits in front of me. I'm making her day. She lives alone here, far from anyone.

"I'll ask you a few questions and you just answer the ones you feel comfortable answering.
"Is this going to cost me anything?
"Of course not! This is a survey, I'm not a vendor.
"Oh good... because the telemarketers keep calling to sell me life insurance, and I loathe it."

I laugh.

"I'm not a salesman, Estelle.
"Call me Stella.
"All right, stella."

I open my suitcase and take out pieces of paper. I'm going to write everything down, just to make my part more convincing.

"So, Stella.
"Yes dear.
"Tell me about your neighbors. What do you know about them?"

Stella is only too happy to oblige. There's 308, the drunk, he beats his wife and she's called the cops on him three time, but don't tell him she called. He's in jail at the moment, and she's hoping the girl will dump the bastard. 307 is two girls. She thinks they're 'lesbians'. I shrug at her intolerance. I'm not going to change this woman's mind at her age. She thinks it's unnatural. Maybe it is, but it's fun. She's 306, so we skip her. 305 is another elderly couple. He sleeps all day while she goes to Church and prays. He's probably going to outlast his wife, and I began to wonder if she's not hoping to hook up with him once the other woman is dead. 304 is a single mother with her child, living on welfare. She says that the mother was raped by her former husband and that the child was born wrong. I'm not sure I understand the implications but she tells me there's something evil inside that child. I let it go.

We get to 303. He's a student or a teacher at campus, she's not sure which. I get a little more inquisitive. She sees him more often than the others. He's helped her out several times with her groceries. Once, she had forgotten her keys in her car and she buzzed several doors, but only he came down to assist her, even if they did have to call roadside assistance. There was that time that her cat died, and he took it away to be disposed of. He had offered to take her to the store to get a new one but she had declined. The cat had just been one more trouble.

"Wow! He seems really nice.
"He is, but he's sad too.
"Sad how?
"Well, there's no one in his life. He's always alone."

Magical words. Confirmation of something we had suspected for some time.

I got to 302 and 301, but I hardly paid attention. I put my papers away and finished my coffee.

"Well, I guess we're done.
"We are? That's too bad."

I smile. I feel sad for Stella. She looks so lonely and so vulnerable. No wonder Jim helps her out every now and then.

"I'll tell you what, Stella. You've made my day. How about I come back next week for another survey, around the same time? Would you like that?"

She smiles. Her crooked teeth give me the creeps but at least she's happy.

"It would be a pleasure, my dear.
"Great. It's settled then. You take care."

I leave her apartment before making a scene. I hurry out of there, feeling all giddy. I take out my phone and call Jenn.

"Hello?
"Hi! He's not with anyone. He lives alone and doesn't have any friends over.
"And you know this because?
"I just spoke to Stella. His lovely elderly neighbour.
"Well, good for you.
"I feel like celebrating. How about we rent a movie tonight?
"Okay. Get your ass down here, we'll go see what we want to watch!
"See you soon. Love you!
"Love you too."

We both hang up. I'm so ecstatic. This has not been easy on me, but at least I'm getting somewhere. And it's only the fourth week. I still have a lot more sleuthing, and a lot more daring to do.

Blog for my GD stories

Old 10-03-2008, 08:10 AM   #10
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Sarah's Flirtations, week 5

I am in trouble now. I'm going to need Jenn's help to get out of this one. One of our dares has just backfired and I don't like being in this situation.

I'll start from beginning. I've been chasing this guy, my T.A., and so far I've been gathering information on him. We had a homelessman follow him around for a week, then we did the same me and Jenn to corroborate the information we had gathered. I played the ditsy blonde to get access to his college file. I sparked up a conversation to get to know him a little better and see if there was a connection, and I befriended his elderly neighbour Stella who confirmed he was not in a relationship. Not a bad three week's worth of information, considering we gathered everything in our spare time.

This week, the challenge is different though. I will need to be more assertive and take some chances. The first part is easy. I simply need to take pictures of him in various situations. With my cellphone, it's barely noticeable. Monday morning, I grab one of thim eating a bagel. I have him arriving at school, then at noon he's eating lunch at the cafeteria. I have one of him entering the rest room. I would have followed him in but for the traffic around.

Tuesday's my big day. I have my class with him. That's where the challenge really comes. I'm not sitting in my usual spot. Instead, I've moved to the back of the class, last row. The trick is not to get noticed here. As I sit down, I recall my conversation from the previous day with Jenn.

"You ready for this?
"I think so.
"You've done it before.
"I have."

Just because I know what I need to do does not make it easier to perform. It's not the act itself that scares me but the prospect of getting caught.

"Walk me through it, Sarah.
"Do I have to?
"Yes. Visualize and you'll be fine."

I focus my mind on the next day. I'm entering the class early, sitting in the back corner, away from prying eyes. The class starts. I take my cellphone, set it to vibrate, and slide it into my panties. It has to remain there for the first half of the class. Jenn will start calling repeatedly from her cellphone. It doesn't take away minutes so it's okay. At the break, I take out and wipe it clean, then tuck it away. Then it gets hard. I have to spend the other half of the class with my hand inside my pants. I don't necessarily need to play with myself but I know it's going to be hard to resist. Just thinking about it is making me wet. I've done this before. The trick to making it last is to go very slowly and softly, and if you feel yourself coming to, you stop and pause. I'll be wearing my pad, just to be safe.

Once I've gone through the details with Jenn, she smiles. She knows all this talk is making me horny.

"What you need to do is occupy your mind tonight, girl.
"Any ideas on how to do that?"

She winks at me. I half regret asking the question. I remember our conversation two weeks before, after our second encounter with the homeless man. I told her I'd fuck her. She warned me not to make promises I could not keep. For a moment, I'm hesitant. There's Jim's face rolling around in my mind. Then I loosen up. I'm not going steady with him yet. I like him, but my friend Jenn needs me more right now. I look at her.

"Okay. I'll do you once, if you want to.
"Only if you want to, honey."

I kiss her. Sometimes I wonder why we even broke up. I love Jenn to death. I might not marry her, but I'd do pretty much anything else. Then I remember she was the one who broke it off. And I'm left puzzled. But I leave these memories aside. She's stripping and retrieving the tools she wants me to use on her. Jenn is very much into tools. Me, not so much. There's something strange about the feeling of latex and rubber that seems odd to me somehow. I go lock the door, then start to do a striptease for her. She immediately reaches for her sex and starts exploring. Once I'm naked, she puts the girdle on me for later.

"Eat me."

It's been a while since I did this. From her reaction, I haven't lost my touch. She moans and grinds herself against my face. I grab her hips and hold her down. I don't like when she wriggles. I decide to bring her to orgasm in this fashion. In the throes of passion, she wraps her legs around my head and pulls me in. I feel her warm presence stimulating me. I want to feel her breath on my body. I push her legs apart, climb on top of the bed and twist so I am sitting on her face. I know she wants this as much as I do, moreso even. I feel her lips against me, then her tongue, then a few fingers. I come before she does, and as I take her to completion, she keeps playing with me. How I've missed this! It's been almost a year since anyone's played with me like that. I hold nothing, and we she finally climaxes, I go along for the ride. My body goes limp and I fall on top of her

"...crushing me..."

I gather my strength and pull myself off, then turn myself around and start kissing her passionately, cupping her breasts, twisting her nipples. She does the same. We frolick for a few moments.

"I love you Sarah.
"I know."

I pull myself off. She's panting, but she reaches for the accessory and ties it to the girdle.

"Can I do it to you after?
"We'll see. Right now, enjoy."

I guide the instrument into her with one hand. It slides in without resistance. She moans loudly. I start pumping in and out, up and down. Her breasts are flailing, so I cup them. Her eyes are closed now and she is completely lost in the pleasure I am giving her. My mind is elsewhere. I'm imagining I am her, and that Jim is me. That's it. I bring her to ecstasy once more and she collapses from exhaustion. I pull out and start undoing the girdle and the accessory, then move to my bed. She is oblivious to anything, which is much better than the alternative.

That night, I make my decision. No more sex with anyone but Jim. I don't mind the fondling and caressing, and even the mutual masturbation. But full-on no holds barred sex is off limits now. I know I'm going to regret this a few days on, maybe a few weeks, but I'll do my best to hold onto my limitations. Jenn sleeps soundly over her covers. I get up and slide her under the covers and kiss her good night. As much as I love her and want to make love to her, it's hurting our friendship. She can't be waiting for me. Once I've resolved my issues with Jim, then I'll reconsider my decision if necessary. Until then, access is denied.

So here I am, in class, placing my cellphone on vibrate in my underpants, all the while reliving last night's events and my own decisions. I know Jenn will be calling any minute. I need to stay focused or else I'll give tell-tale signs, and then I'd be in trouble.

The first vibration sends chills across my body, but I manage to resist the jerking motion. But there's a problem. The cellphone is touching the wooden chair through my panties and it made a gentle tap against the wood, barely audible but still problematic. Jake is sitting besides me and looks in my direction. I gently lift my butt from the chair, not enough for him to see but enough to stop the clanking. The phone vibrates ten times (I have turned off the messaging function) and thankfully stops. Jake, seeing nothing unusual, returns to his daydreams. I take the opportunity to replace the cellphone in a different position so it won't bang on the wooden chair.

For the next hour and a half, Jenn tortures me at a distance. She has the phone vibrate at irregular intervals, for an irregular number of times, so I never know exactly how frequent or how long the sessions will last. I'm forced to bite my lips more than once and hold back tiny screams. I am almost clawing the desk when Jim calls for the break. I know will keep calling and I can't wait to remove the cellphone from there. But Jake doesn't get up. Instead, he turns to me and smiles. He looks like a dog.

Let me tell you a little about Jake, that is, what little I know. Jake is short for jerk. He's one year older, and this is the second time he's taken this class. We had psych 101 together last semester, and since I was new, I sat down beside him. At the end of the first class, he said he'd give me 10 dollars if I gave him a blow job. I told him I'd give him twenty dollars for never talking to me again. He just shrugged it off, saying I did not know what I was missing. From then on, he had been a constant pain in my side, commenting on my body, making passes at me and sullying my reputation. Thankfully, he did not have much in the way of reputation himself so his accusations had little impact. Everybody thought he was a weasel.

Since this semester, things have changed a little. I barely even notice him. He sits in the back, I sit in the front. We don't talk to each other and the arrangement works out fine. So why is he staring at me now?

"Something going on, sweety?"

I want to leave, but I can't get up. If I stand, he'll see a bulge in my pants. I don't like where this is going.

"You've been fidgety all class...
"What's it to you?
"Well, if you're waiting on something, I got something for you."

I want to kick him in the face. I can't. This cellphone is really cramping my style.

"I know what's going on.
"Really. What do you think is going on?
"I think you got something down your pants."

I must not have been as discreet as I had imagined, or maybe he had been faking daydreams.

"It's none of your business.
"I can make it my business. All I gotta do is holler at the front of the class and mister teacher will come down here and check on you. That would be bad for your reputation."

No. He can't call Jim here. He can't see me like this. I have to defuse this situation. But I know where this is going, and I don't want it to go there. My mind is racing. Jake has me now.

"First things first, I want to see it."

Reluctantly, I reach into my pants and pull out my cellphone. At least, it's not in there anymore. He reaches for it and grabs it before I have a time to wipe it. He licks it and I'm disgusted.

He looks at my crotch. My pants are still unzipped, so he sees my dark underwear.

"I want to see your wet pussy."

He's whispering now. I've shown myself to other people before, but never in this context. I feel somewhat violated. I know, however, that at least for the moment, it won't go any farther than this. At least, I'm hoping he has the common sense. I lean back a little, pull down on my pants and panties, and grant him a look. Saliva drops from his mouth to the ground. He really is a dog.

"Put a finger on there.
"No. Not here."

I need to take control of the situation. I need to make him believe I am willing to submit to him, but under my conditions, until I can defuse the threat he poses. I start to lie, something I rarely do when I'm not acting. I'm still partly exposing myself to him.

"You can have this, but we need to tone it down here.
"Okay...
"Give me your number and I'll call you. We'll set up something."

He grins. I feel his evil intentions towards me. I have no idea how I am going to avoid doing the things he wants me to do.

"You better call me soon, bitch."

That word. Now I know I have to get back at him, somehow, through some evil device of my own. He returns to his desk, programming his phone number into my phone. I decide my dare has come to an end. Jim is no longer the biggest of my concerns. I have to do something about Jake before he gets to me.

Blog for my GD stories

Old 10-03-2008, 09:32 AM   #11
applebooty
Account Banned

This story is brilliant. I can't wait to see what Jake has in store for her (or perhaps what she has in store for Jake).
Old 10-03-2008, 10:36 AM   #12
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Sarah's Flirtations, week 6

"You need to be punished."

I stare at Jenn, bewildered.

"What?
"You failed the dare. You need to be punished."

I'm stumped. Just when I think I know my best friend, she comes out of left field with another surprise.

"You're not listening!
"I am. You just told me that you failed the dare. You were supposed to play with yourself for the other half of the class. You didn't.
"Did you miss the part about me being blackmailed?
"Priorities, Sarah.
"Fuck you! I might need to have sex with that jerk and you're thinking of punishing me?"

Jenn looks me right in the face. I quiet down. I'm sorry for yelling and she can tell.

"Sarah, where's his proof?
"Well, he saw me take out my cell and...
"And he kept the cell?
"Well, no he gave it back.
"Did he take a picture?
"No.
"Then where's his proof?"

I stop to ponder the question. She's right. Despite my open confession to him and my exposure, there is no proof. He couldn't have planned this because he had not been aware of my intention beforehand, so chances are he could not have recorded the conversation. Which means I'm off the hook. Or am I? It's still his word against mine, should it come to a confrontation. Chances are there might some investigation, this might go on my permanent record.

"I'm not off the hook, you know.
"I know. But it's not as bad as it seems. And I think we may have a way out. Sarah, trust me, I've been down this road.
"You've been caught masturbating by a creep?
"More than one, actually. To keep it quiet, they wanted me to do a gangbang. Let's just say I turned the tables on them. They've left me alone ever since.
"I don't even want to look at him.
"Well that's tough. You were careless, you need to learn to be more discreet. You'll need to handle him into position. I'll do the rest. It will be part of your punishment."

I sigh. Jenn is right. I have gotten myself into this mess. It is only fitting that I pay for it in some form or another. Humiliation is education, at least, that's the theory.

"Now, mind you, this does not exempt you from your other obligations. And there is the other part of your punishment."

Punishment is, to my group of friends, the byproduct of a failed dare. It is both a blessing and a curse. We look forward to the punishments, yet, when we get them, we cringe and whine. It's all part of the game. Sometimes, I enjoy the punishments. More often than not, they are demeaning and a little degrading. Like the one Jenn has chosen for me.

It is Saturday night and I log on. I am alone in the room for this. I turn on my computer and my webcam, retrieve the instruments I need and log onto a chatroom given to me by Jenn. I am wearing a tight leather suit, with my buttocks showing. My face is veiled. I enter a chat room. I start typing :

NaughtyBadGirl > Hi all. Anyone wanna see me spank myself?

I get so many replies and instant messages that I almost get flooded. I position myself so that my ass is facing the camera, and plant a good one on my cheek. I hear the ping on the computer as people are cheering. I do it again, and again. Ten times in all. I feel my butt cheek is on fire. I switch cheeks. The pings keep coming and I keep slapping. I'm pretty sure my group of friends is watching this, laughing their ass off (or is it my ass?)

I sit back down gently on my chair.

I read some of the comments on the page.

"Stroke your pussy... dildo urself... show tits... show pussy..."

I ignore them. My plan is already made up. I retrieve the paddle lying on the table and show it to the webcam. I get more pings. I bend over again, and this time work myself with the paddle.

Now I know that some people get off on this kind of action, and I'm not saying I dislike it. It's just not as much a turn-on for me as other things. Besides, this is supposed to be a punishment. Deriving pleasure out of it would seem out of place, out of character. My butt cheeks are sore when I stop. I must have paddled myself thirty or so times on each cheek. I am almost to the point of crying.

NaughtyBadGirl > Did you like that boys?

I get a lot of positive answers, but most are just people asking me to perform sexual stunts. The last part of my punishment is to do one of them, my choice, from the list provided by the other people present in the chat room. There seem to be many, but in reality, they all have to do with me either showing something to them or putting something up one of my holes. I'm not fond of doing either right now, but I still have to choose.

One guy wants to see how far I can deep throat. I can do that. I reach for a toy of reasonable length. Without hesitation, I swallow it, pushing it in as far as it will go, almost gagging on it. I take it out and thank him for the suggestion, then I log off. I need a shower, a drink and sleep, which I get, in that order.

The next day, I'm supposed to be on watch for Jim at the park but I don't get up. I feel sick. Jenn has come back during the night and walks over to me. She says I look pale.

"Here, let me help you up."

She takes me to the bathroom, where I throw up. She inquires about what I ate last night, but I barely ate at all. I only had one drink and then went straight to sleep. She sits down beside me.

"You know, Sarah, I think I may be pushing you too far right now. I'm sorry about last night.
"It's okay, I had to do it.
"Well, that's the thing. You don't have to do anything. You need to want to do these things. You're not being yourself lately, and I think I know why.
"I know why too."

She hugs me, then kisses my forehead.

"Come back to bed. I'll give you a butt rub, then we'll go out to get some air. And we'll finish our plan for your little revenge on Jake. How does that sound?
"Fine to me."

We get to that Tuesday. I've managed to gather my strength and call Jake, telling him that we'll hook up after class tomorrow and go to a secluded place, where we'll settle our affairs. I could hear him drooling on the phone. During the class, my mind is elsewhere, hoping Jenn comes through for me. She's told me her plan, but she says she does not want me to know how and when she's going to make it happen. I feel better than that weekend. I'm more confident now, and whatever happens, I know Jake is not going to do anything to me that I don't let him do. I'm content with that. During class, I hand him a note, telling him to meet me just outside campus grounds, near the park. I am still anxious, but I've had time to prepare, so it's a good form of anxiety.

The class goes by too fast for me, and pretty soon, I'm hanging out just outside of the campus grounds. My only hope is that Jake comes alone. If he brings anyone, our plan is done for, well not completely, but it will surely complicate things. I'm lucky again. I see him strolling in my direction, hands in his pockets. He has that air of confidence about him, but I'm going to make him regret messing with me. I hope.

He follows me into the park, then I cut through the woods. I look around to see if anyone is there, but I see no one.

"Nice and cozy here, bitch."

Again with that word. I want to smack him with a rock. I refrain myself from violence. Murder is not the answer here. Revenge is.

We walk across the park to a metallic fence crossing through the woods. I don't know exactly why it's there but it will serve our purpose. Again, I look around, trying to find the signs I'm hoping for. Nothing. I'm on my own right now. Jenn must be stuck in traffic. I have to stall.

"So?...
"So. Let's just see what we can get going here. Now, if I do these things to you, you swear you're never going to tell anyone?
"I swear."

He's lying of course. I have an idea on how to buy some time. I pull out my cellphone and throw it to him.

"Why don't you start by taking some nice pictures?"

He seems to like the idea. He turns my phone on and selects the camera option. By giving him my camera, I'm making sure than any and all pictures taken will be in my hands at the end of the ordeal.

For my challenge, I've decided to go with a standard look. My hair is undone, I'm wearing an orange camisole. He can see my black bra straps. I'm also wearing jeans and a black thong underneath. I don't mind the nudity in front of him, I've done worst than what I'm about to do here (that's the plan, anyway). I don't want to have to give him sexual favors. If I thought he'd let me get away with a strip, I might not have to resort to that revenge plan.

"Oh yeah bitch, pose for me."

And then he becomes a dog again. So I have no more qualms about what's going to happen.

At first, I pose fully clothed against the fence. First from the back, then from the front.

"Start taking it off now!"

He's moving fast. I've got to slow him down.

"What's the rush?"

I move towards the ground, bending over, giving a side view. I roll up my camisole so I expose my stomach. I unbutton my jeans and part them slightly, revealing the black mesh.

"Yeah, baby, that's the stuff."

I raise the camisole over my bra and cup my breasts above the bra. He's panting like a dog in heat. He's clicking on that picture button like it's going to make me strip faster.

"Get those pants out of the way."

I comply, but very slowly. I first get down on my knees, and start pulling my pants down, offering him a good view of my rear end. Then I fall on my ass and pull the pants off. The whole gesture takes me more than two minutes, and all the while, he's snapping pictures, completely oblivious to the fact that the memory is probably full.

Suddenly, I see a light shine through the trees from behind him. Salvation.

I get up, give him a good view of my panties, slightly moving them aside so he can see the pink. He starts wriggling with his zipper, dropping my phone to the ground.

"Not so fast, cowboy."

I move over to him and drag him by the hand to the fence. I place him facing the fence, then I start to undo his trousers.

"Oh yeah..."

I lower them just enough so I can pull his manhood into the air. It feels damp and disgusting. I ignore the sensation. I grab it. That's it. I've reached my limit. I whisper in his ear.

"I want you to close your eyes while I turn you around. I have a surprise for you, and it's not going to cost you ten bucks."

He immediately understands what I'm talking about and complies. I turn him around.

He feels a hand pulling away from his sex, then suddenly, he senses lips wrapping themselves around it. He jerks a little, then starts swaying back and forth.

"Oh yeah, baby. Take it all in."

He feels a hand grab his balls, massaging them.

"So good, baby! You know how to work it."

The lips leave him, and suddenly, a male voice pierces the silence.

"Thanks. I've had experience!"

Jake jumps, falls backward and tips over to the other side of the low fence His pants tear themselves open as they catch the grating.

Meanwhile, Jenn is actively taking pictures of him with her digital camera, flat on his back, his penis popping out, a bewildered look on his face. I am putting my pants back on as Thomas is laughing out loud. I love Thomas. He's a true friend.

"Man, that was priceless!
"What the fuck?
"That, my bitch, is payback!"

That felt good to say.

"Hey! You can't do that. That's illegal.
"So was yours.
"Give me those pictures."

Jake manages to pull his torn pants back up, covering his dignity and moving threateningly towards us. Thomas, who is much bigger than him, stares back and Jakes freezes. I recover my cellphone and start deleting pictures.

"Bottom line, Jake, is that if you don't want your friends to think you're gay, you will leave Sarah alone. For good. You never speak to her again, you don't even look at her unless she looks at you first.
"This ain't right!"

Thomas intervenes.

"Yeah! Well neither is intimidating a girl into sex. I should kick your ass right now. You're lucky I only sucked your cock!"

Jake is livid. Fear, confusion, rage.

"You better run. And if my friend ever tells me you bothered her, they'll have to take you to the hospital in two different ambulances! Scat!"

It does not take more than that for Jake to flee. I know I'm safe. Thanks to my friends. Well, I had a little hand in it. Speaking of which, I wipe my hand on the leaves.

"You know, if he weren't such an asshole, I would have sucked him dry.
"Tom, you're the best.
"Do I get a hug then?"

I hug him tight. He is always the protector. I'm so lucky. As soon as I let go, he turns to both of us.

"Now, is one of you going to explain to me the whole story of why I had to suck that guy's dick?"

Jenn looks at me. This is going to be a long explanation.

Blog for my GD stories

Old 10-03-2008, 12:28 PM   #13
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Sarah's Flirtations, week 7

In my dream, I'm studying for my mid term at the school lounge with Jim. It's late at night and we are sitting beside each other on a sofa. We are looking at our books, citing examples and making progress. I feel like I'm going to pass this test.

All of a sudden, he flips the page to my notebook, and it's a naked picture of me. He's surprised, looks into my eyes. I wink at him. He understands. He leans over me and kisses me on the neck. I unbutton my shirt. I'm not wearing any bra. His hands reach first for my neck, then to my shoulders, down my sides, under my breasts and finally on them.

We push the table away. I kneel down before him and start to unzip his pants. I take it out and start stroking it. I kiss it, then put it in my mouth. He writhes from the pleasure I'm giving him.

I stand up. I remove his shirt. He kisses my nipples as I bend towards him. His breath is warm, inviting. He reaches for my skirt, undoes the button and it falls to the floor. I'm not wearing anything under. He puts his face in between my legs and starts working his way there. I'm in the throes of ecstasy. I kneel on him, trying to glide him into me.

And then I wake up. Actually, it's more like I come back to my senses.

"I think we've been at this for too long, you're starting to drift."

I look away from my fantasy and return to reality. I'm in the student lounge, reviewing grammar with Jim before tomorrow's exam. He's sitting comfortably across the table from me, and we've been talking about grammar for more than two hours. I love his voice, but I think my brain is dying.

"Can I get you something? he asks.
"Sure. Energy drink, maybe."

He gets up and walks to the vending machine. I look at his behind as he walks away and for a moment, I'm almost in my dream again. Why won't he just jump me?

I call out to him.

"You know what, on second thought, no drink."

He spins around and comes back.

"I'm not going to be able to cram anything more in my brain tonight. What I need is to get some fresh air. You coming?
"Sure."

So innocent, so unaware of my feelings for him. Totally clueless. I want him so bad!

We get up and walk out, leaving our books on the table. In reality, I have both underwear and bra on, and I'm not dressed as sexy as I would have liked. But it's for the best. I can't jump him because of the impropriety, if I was to date my teacher and it became known, well, there would be repercussions for both of us. It might ruin both of our teaching careers, his current and my future. That doesn't stop the desire but it does restrain the impulses.

The fresh air does me some good. It helps me gather my senses and rethink my strategy. I have something more to accomplish tonight than simply study for my test.

"You okay? Sure you don't want anything? Water?
"Water would be fine, thanks."

He goes back inside to get a bottle of water from the dispenser. I don't look at him. Instead, I'm trying to conjure up a way to invite myself to his house after the exam, something that does not sound like I'm coming on to him. Something innocent. I need to get inside his apartment. If I can't do that, I'll have to endure another punishment, and I don't want that. The last one was painful enough, and they tend to escalate as we go along. This is my final dare before the week off of the half semester. I'm looking forward to it. I'm not looking forward to not seeing him, but Jenn and agreed at the beginning that I'd be allowed a break, and I need it. This succession of challenges is taking its toll. Jenn has promised me we'd have fun. All that's left is this task. I don't want to disappoint.

Jim returns and hands me the bottle of water. I open it, take a sip, and hand it to him. He takes a sip too. I look at the water droplets on his lips. I want to lick them off. He looks kissable... there I go again! I must really be going nuts here. Then again, I've made love to him in my mind so many times I feel like we're going steady already. But I have my principles, and I'll stick to them.

"You know, Jim, it's nice of you to take time to help me.
"Come on, it's no problem.
"I sincerely appreciate it. And you've helped me understand most of the problems I was having.
"My pleasure."

There is a lull in the conversation.

"I like tutoring, he says. It's often more rewarding than teaching.
"How so?
"Well, you get to be one-on-one with the person. You can actually see the progress they're making as you're talking to them. In a big classroom, you dont' have time to adress every single concern. One-on-one, you get a more private approach.
"I like one-on-one too."

The words escape me. Again. I'm talking out of my ass now! Jim notices and blushes. He blushes. Oh! I could die happy. He saves me from further embarassment.

"The important thing is you're ready for the test tomorrow.
"Yes. And it's thanks to you."

Again another silence. I feel an urge coming on to me, and I know I have to fight it with all my might. I manage to hold it in.

"You know, I was wondering if I could get the cursus for the next half of the semester in advance.
"Why?
"Just so I'd be ready when the lessons come along. It might help."

He appears puzzled. I'm pretty sure no one has ever made such a request. He ponders the question for a moment. I continue, in order to take the conversation elsewhere.

"If it's inconvenient or you don't have it, I could always drop by and pick it up."

I'm vague enough so I can pick it up at the teacher's lounge or some other place, like his residence. I hope he catches the latter, but I can't be too formal.

"Although it would have to be after the exam.
"Of course. I don't see why not.
"And I could study it during the break.
"Makes sense."

Finally, some progress.

"When can you have it ready?
"I could bring it in class tomorrow."

I curse his diligence. Why must he be so nice and polite and convenient?

"I don't think so. It may not be the best idea.
"Why not?
"Well, if someone sees you handing me a document, they might not know what it is. Other students might make the same request, or misinterpret it.
"Sure."

He's not convinced but he's hooked.

"How about I get it after class? Where do you live? I can drop by, pick it up and be on my way."

Now I'm reaching. I think he senses it. I have to downplay my attraction to him.

"Or maybe just after class, at the teacher's lounge, I don't know."

I wait for his answer. My fate is in his hands. I don't know if he feels my anxiety.

"I guess you could drop by my place. I'm off campus on Wednesday.
"Okay. Where do you live?"

Like I need to know. We go back inside to our books and I write it down anyway.

"I don't want to keep you waiting all afternoon. How about I drop just after lunch, say, one PM.
"Fine.
"Great."

I smile at him. He seems to enjoy it. I'm definitely going to smile at him more often.

Exam day rolls around and I'm pretty confident I'll at least get a C, and if I'm lucky a B. I usually am. I spend the rest of the day relaxing. I take a shower in the evening and get to bed early.

Tomorrow doesn't get there soon enough. I have a date. Correction. I am going to Jim's house to get the cursus for the next half of the semester. I can't eat. I'm too nervous. Jenn is not there this morning. I look for a note but she had simply vanished. I can't wait around for her approval. I get going a little after lunch. It is only thirty minutes on foot from my apartment to his. I'll be there early. I think he'll like that.

On the way, I try to remember everything I've learned about him so far. I'll need all my best arguments to lower his guard enough so I can get what I'm really after. I just hope I manage it. I need to avoid any more punishments, and Jenn does not want to inflict me with another one. For both our sakes, this has to work.

I climb the stairs to his apartment, careful not to be noticed by his next door neighbour. Now is now the time for her to reveal my previous visits. I get to the door and look myself over one last time. I'm wearing dark blue pants, and a white shirt. My hair is tied in a ponytail. I have a backpack for the notes. I'm ready.

Jim answers the door almost the moment I knock. I smell chicken in the kitchen. My stomach grumbles. I'm famished. Now, I'm hungry and nervous. Great combination.

"Hi! Something smells good here.
"Just some chicken soup. Come in."

I walk in.

"Am I too early?
"No it's all right. Have you eaten?
"Actually, no.
"Come sit down. I'll pour you a bowl."

I love him, I love him, I love him!

"Thanks."

We go to the kitchen. As I move about the apartment, I'm pleased that my reconnaissance of the building was accurate. The apartment is the mirror image, save for the furniture, of the one on the other side of the hall. I sit down at the table and he brings me a steaming bowl of chicken soup, with real bits of chicken inside.

"Did you make it yourself?
"Hardly. It's canned. Good though."

He hands me a spoon and I start eating. I swallow the whole thing before he even finishes his own.

"Would you like more?"

I'm a bit shy about it.

"No... thank you."

He smiles and I smile back. I just want to tell him right now how I feel about him. It has to wait. For both our sakes. It can't simply be physical attraction. There has to be more or it won't last. I know that. Past experiences have taught me that falling head over heels without taking time to let the person into my lifestyle is a bad idea.

I get up as he finishes his own soup and takes the bowls and spoons to the sink.

"So this is your place? How much is the rent?"

He gives me the numbers. It's a reasonable price, given its proximity to the shoreline.

"So where are the notes?
"They're in my room. Let me get them."

He walks into the corridor and heads for the far door. I follow him. I want to see his room. He does not shut the door, so I remain at the entrance to look in. It's pretty clean. He's at his desk, sorting through piles of paper. I glance around and spot my trophy case. His drawers are on the other side of the bed. How do I maneuver myself into position?

"Mind if I get myself a glass of water?
"Go ahead."

He's rummaging through his files. I head for the kitchen. Good old water! You have never failed me before. I take out a glass, place it into the sink. If his apartment is like mine, the water pressure is intense. I turn the water on to its maximum, making sure the spray hits the side of the glass. It works and I get splashed all over my white blouse. I curse out loud.

"What?"

He comes running. I turn to face him, looking mad.

"Darn!
"What happened?
"Water pressure.
"Oh... I'm sorry.
"It's not your fault."

Through my wet blouse, he can clearly see my bra.

"It's just water, it will dry off in an hour or so..."

I look distraught. I hope he picks up my cue. He does.

"Well, maybe I can put it in the dryer downstairs.
"No, that would be too long. Do you have a blow dryer?
"Yeah.
"Maybe you can blowdry it?"

Again, I'm reaching. He's such a gentleman he agrees.

"Just one problem."

I'm not shy at all, but I need to appear so, at least for the moment. Again, he understands instantly.

"Come with me."

I follow him back to his room. He goes into his drawers and retrieves a t-shirt.

"You can change here, or in the bathroom, just toss me your blouse and I'll dry it.
"Thanks. You're so nice."

He leaves the room. I take off my blouse. I take off my bra too. I'm topless in his room. I fondle myself for a few seconds before putting on his t-shirt. I open the door and hand him both the blouse and the bra.

"Can you dry this too?
"Sure."

I sense his rising curiosity. He's starting to suspect something. I'll have to leave quickly once I'm done here. I wait until I hear the blowdryer working. I start to caress myself over his t-shirt. It smells good. I get back to the business at hand and start looking through his drawers. My time is short. At the bottom I find my prize. I pull the one from the bottom of the pile, close the drawer and return to the living room, where I stock it into my backpack. Mission accomplished. Now all I have to do is leave. I head to the bathroom. He's blowdrying my bra. I want to hug him.

"So?
"Won't take long.
"I'm really sorry for the trouble.
"And I still haven't given you the notes.
"I can take over, if you'd like.
"It's your bra."

I laugh. He seems to enjoy it.

"I'll get the note and put them in your pack.
"No."

He freezes. I have to think of something fast.

"I want to see them first. I want you to give me the headlines."

It seems to work. I decide my bra is dry enough so I remove his t-shirt and put it back on. Then, I start drying the blouse, making sure my back is to the open bathroom door. As he walks past, he can't stop but look into the bathroom and see me in my bra, even if it is from the back. Eventually, I decide my blouse is dry enough so I put it on and return to the living room. I toss him his t-shirt.

"Thank you.
"My pleasure."

He hands me the notes and we quickly look them over.

"Thank you very much, Jim. You have a nice break.
"No break for us teachers.
"Really. That's too bad. I'll see in two weeks."

I don't offer my hand and don't extend cheek kisses. He just waves me out. I have my prize, and I've managed to be topless in his house. Two stunts in one. That should count for something. Jenn will most assuredly be impressed with me. I know I am.

I pause at the bottom of the stairs. I feel sad. I know that I now have to put some distance between me and him. I need him to forget about me, if the rest of our plan is to work. I blow him a kiss, hoping it will reach him in his dreams. Right now, they're all we really have together. I hope I'm in his dreams.

Blog for my GD stories

Last edited by interesting; 10-03-2008 at 02:29 PM.
Old 10-04-2008, 11:55 PM   #14
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Sarah's Flirtations, week off, part 1

Jennifer and me get up early on the second Saturday of the break week. We have a lot to do in the morning to get ready for our afternoon and evening activities. I take a quick shower, she jumps in with me to wash my back, I wash hers then get out and she finishes. We gather everything we will need and store it in a bag. I could turn into a sleepover but I don't bring anything for the night. I'm sure we'll manage somehow (we always do).

I have spent the entire week reviewing literature for some of my classes. It's unusual on my part. I am not the most studious person I know. In fact, I am actually pretty lazy in that department most of the time. For some reason, this time, I have additional motivation to perform well academically. If you've been following my story, most of you know why. If you have not, then I will recap my adventures so you can bring yourself up to date.

His name is Jim, and he's my T.A. for the grammar class. I've become infatuated with him but he doesn't know yet. He has the cutest little... the story. Okay. Jennifer and me have come up with several challenges that I needed to do in order to get to know him better. I performed these challenges in the past seven weeks. Most of the tasks have been oriented towards information gathering, and a limited few have just been for the thrill of it. Jennifer and me first hired a homeless man to spy on him, and it worked great, despite my own reservations at dealing with this type of individual. I went to the secretary and played with the young technician there and got access to Jim's official file. Then, I spark up a conversation out of the blue with Jim to see if we can connect. I investigate his apartment building and get to know his neighbour Stella, a lovely old lady with tales to tell. I take pictures of him in various circumstances. All the while this is happening, I'm slowly learning to deal with and understand my feeling for him.

Things get complicated when a sexual dare in class is witnessed by another student, who wants to blackmail me with it. Luckily, with the help of Jennifer and my friend Thomas (more on him later), we blackmail him back into oblivion. I finally get to my last challenge, which is to enter Jim's apartment while he is there and steal an item of clothing from him.

I have not seen Jim in over a week and I'm already starting to miss him. In fact, I've been missing him the entire week. I have a slideshow of pictures in my computer which I watch at least once per day. Jennifer thinks I'm obsessing, and I think she's right. The problem is that I can't make a move on Jim until classes are over, as it would be inappropriate since he's my teacher. Right now, our indirect relationship is all we have.

On that Saturday morning, once our stuff is packed, Jenn and I go to the supermarket to purchase some food for lunch. Nothing exceptional, just instant noodles, juice, fruit and some bread and butter. We return the film we'd rented last night, dropping it by the rental office, then we head straight for Bonnie and Barry's house.

I love Barry and Bonnie, in every possible sense of the word. They've been a couple for over three years now. They hooked up thanks to me, well, actually, thanks to our activities together. Just recently, Barry got a great job and was able to purchase a house not far from where I live with Jenn. They moved in at the end of September and have been setting up the place since then. Now, in the last week of October, they've managed to turn their casa into a cozy home. I've never been there, but I'm looking forward to it. So is Jenn, I can tell. I wouldn't be surprised if Bonnie and Barry had a child before two or three years. I don't know if they'll ever get married, though.

These two have been my friends since over three years. As I mentionned earlier, I helped get them together through my activities. Way back in high school, we were five girls hanging out. Among them were Jenn and Bonnie, Claire and Cassie (I'll get to them later too) and of course myself. I'd gotten my friends interested in doing dares and although everyone had gone at their own pace, we were all pretty far into it. At some point, and I forget the reason, we decided that we'd invite a guy and make him our "slave". We each designated an individual and then voted. Now at the time, I did not have a boyfriend and I had a crush on Barry, so I entered his name. I didn't know at the time that Bonnie also had a crush on him, far more serious than my own. We invited him over to a slumber party, and then once the party was well under way, we started playing truth or dare, tricking him into becoming our slave. He was a sport about it and actually enjoyed the experience, so we decided to allow him to play with us from now on.

On our third night of dares with him, he got to feel me up pretty good. That's when I first noticed Bonnie's reaction. I realized what was going on, and by that time, I had found a new boyfriend. We maneuvered the game so Bonnie would end up having to take a shower with him and wash him all over. We watched her clumsily try to make her way on his body. He seemed to enjoy. Then, while they were still in the shower, he got to pick a dare. He chose the obvious, which we knew he would, and she blew him then and there. Needless to say, after such an experience, they started seeing more of each other, and were going out by the end of the month.

What is so great about their relationship is that they still want to perform dares with us, pushing their limits, both emotionnally and mentally. We've done some pretty racy things with one of them while the other watched. We've always kept it within their limitations, which is important. They have great communication so it's even better.

When we get there, it's eleven PM and I'm starting to get hungry. Bonnie and Barry greet us and tell us Thomas, Brad, Cassie and Claire will be arriving right after lunch. We put the food on the table and start eating right away, as if that will make them arrive any faster. Once we're done, we let Bonnie and Barry do the clean-up while Jenn and I do a tour of the house. It's as cozy as were told. You enter into the living room, a large room with several sofas, television in the corner. There's a panoramic window but the blinds are closed on it. If we're going to be playing in here, then it's better to close the blinds.

The living room opens into a great looking kitchen and dining room all-in-one. I love what they have done with the place. There'a large see-through door leading into the backyard. It's not covered but no one can look in because of high cedar fences. A small corridor leads to a bathroom, an office of some sort and their bedroom. We take our gear into the bedroom and set it down there. I come back to the kitchen alone.

"You've got a great place!
"You think so?
"Bonnie, this is really nice.
"Thanks."

By now, Barry has put away the dishes. They have a dishwasher. I'm a bit jealous.

Ring at the door. Bonnie answers. Claire and Cassie have arrived. We hug and kiss. I have not seen them since the summer. They are both so beautiful. We take their stuff and drag it into the bedroom as well.

I promised you some information on them earlier. First of all, they are a couple. That's right, a lesbian couple. Not that it should shock you, at least I hope not. Besides, if you've been following my adventures, you know that me and Jenn were an item some years back, and we even had an encounter a few weeks back.

They say that in gay relationships, one is the man and one is the woman. It's not entirely true, at least, that's my understanding. In any relationship, one is dominant and the other is submissive. The same applies to gay couples. In that respect, Claire is the dominant while Cassie is the submissive.

I've known Claire for much longer than Cassie. We went to elementary school together. She is the first person I ever kissed in fact, when we were about eleven. We were playing in the park near my parents' house and she planted one straight on my lips. It felt strange, somewhat agreeable, yet disconcerting. I asked her then why she had kissed me. She had said it was because she liked me. Even back then, Claire had known she was into girls. Several years later, when I had first started doing dares, I remembered that kiss and decided to bring her in with Jennifer. We ended up making out together most of the night, experimenting with our bodies and needs. Hers is the first female sex I ever licked. Even today, almost four years later, I remember distinctly her taste.

Cassie, on the other hand, is much more open to other types of sexuality than Claire. She's had boyfriends and girlfriends. We hooked her up with our gang not long after Claire, and on the first night, they ended up having sex together in front of us. It was amazing. They were going at it like some sort of devilish creatures. Their performance got me so hot that I also had sex with Jenn that night for the first time, using Claire's tools. There were a lot less limitations to our games when we were teenagers. I wouldn't say our games got tamer but I think we know more now what we want and what we need from our games.

After that night, Claire and Cassie decided to go steady. I was in a relationship at the time so Jennifer and me did not hook up until the almost last month of our final school year. Our relationship did not last; but Cassie's and Claire's has stood the test of time. They're starting to talk mariage and adoption, though it's probably going to be a few more years before anything concrete comes out of those discussions.

Only ten minutes after Claire and Cassie have sat down in the living room, we hear the screeching of tires. Brad must be here. We look out the window and she Thomas is with him. Good. Hopefully Brad will be more careful with someone else with him.

Thomas is an athlete. He was my best friend in my first year of high school, and even though we lost touch for a while as he got into sports and I got into other activities, he has always been like a big brother. He has a twin sister too, Mary, who participated in our daring activities in high school and actually got her Brother involved with us. Mary has moved to Denver, and we hardly ever see her. She is married and has a kid. I don't even know the father. Thomas has taken it pretty hard. He protects me now, since he can no longer protect his younger sister.

In high school, despite his exceptional physical prowess and his nice physique, Thomas had problems getting dates. The reason was, he was a closeted homosexual. He prefers to think of himself as swinging both way, to use a sports metaphor, but I know he prefers men. I've tried to sway him in the past, and although he enjoys the stimulation from a women, he really gets into it when there's another man involved.

In fact, the closest I've ever been to being intimate with him was about a year ago, when we lived together in a rented-out decrepit flat. We shared a bed and got pretty frisky once or twice. I even game him a blow job once (I was not in any relationship at the time) and he seemed to enjoy it but he could not bring himself to fuck me. He said I was too much like his sister, which was just another way of saying he was not into me. He is still there, whenever I need him, like a few weeks back when that creep Jake blackmailed me. Jenn called him out of the blue and told him we need to set up Jake for a fall. He enjoyed the plan. Thomas is no longer shy about his homosexuality. The only reason he does not go public with it is because he is a boxer, and there is a chance he might lose contracts if it were known.

Brad is a different matter entirely. He's not too smart, sometimes utterly stupid. I can't believe we dated for several months in my last high school year. He was a friend of Cassie whom she had invited to our parties. He is not so much into daring as much into voyeurism. He likes to watch. Unfortunately for him, we don't allow passive participation. If he's in, he's in all the way. More often than not, he gets to see us all naked, but he returns the favor so it's cool.

He was my first serious boyfriend. While we were going out, he did not mind if I slept with other girls, but he was my exclusive male partner. No other male could touch me. It was a limitation that I accepted at the time, mainly because I was very much in love with him. We spent most of the year together and things seemed to be going great. Then, at the end of March, on our eigth month anniversary, he proposed to me. That's when I realized I would have to give up my daring and most of my activities. I said no and I broke off the relationship. He did not speak to me for a year.

Eventually, we made up, but our relationship has been sour ever since. He is still a good friend of Thomas, but sometimes I get the feeling he just comes along to complain about his life. Brad has become reckless in the last year, driving like a maniac and doing hard drugs. We have tried to help him overcome his problems, but Thomas says he does not want the help.

The gang is all here, so we gather into the living room and catch up on everyone's story. Cassie and Claire just came back from a trip to Florida, where they dared themselves to dance naked at a strip joint for amateur night. They got a pretty big tip, from what they say. Thomas has several fights planned before Christmas and invites us, saying he can get us VIP passes. Jenn talks about her work at the homeless shelter (but leaves the details of our current project out). I talk about my classes (but leave Jim out). Brad complains about his bills getting high, and the last ticket he got for speeding. Then he rants on about the price of living, and how his parents are cutting him off. Now, he has to find a job or sell his car. He's thinking of becoming a car salesman because he knows someone who does it and it pays extremely well. Barry finally interrupts him to give us details on his new job, and Bonnie tells us she is enjoying playing house but she wants to get a part-time job, maybe something to do with cosmetics.

It's about two PM and we decide it's time to start the games. The girls all get up, leaving the boys in the living room, and head for the bedroom, where all the stuff for the games has been sitting for the last few hours. I'm a little anxious at Brad's presence. He has not been to one of our activities since last December.

"What's wrong, Sarah? asks Bonnie.
"I don't know. Brad seems awfully bitchy.
"He's been like that for some time, Sarah."

Jenn's comment hits me like a hammer on the head. I feel partly responsible. I did break his heart.

Claire comes over to me and places her arms around my shoulders, talking in my ear.

"You can't blame yourself, it was over two years ago, and he's a big boy. He has to be mature enough to take responsibility for himself."

I hug her arms and thank her.

Jenn starts pulling out the various costumes. This will help us get in the mood.

"Okay. So who wants to the french maid, and who plays the nurse?"

This is going to be fun, I just know it!

Blog for my GD stories

Old 10-05-2008, 08:03 PM   #15
interesting
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by interesting View Post
Thomas is an athlete. He was my best friend in my first year of high school, and even though we lost touch for a while as he got into sports and I got into other activities, he has always been like a big brother. He has a twin sister too, Mary, who participated in our daring activities in high school and actually got her Brother involved with us. Mary has moved to Denver, and we hardly ever see her. She is married and has a kid. I don't even know the father. Thomas has taken it pretty hard. He protects me now, since he can no longer protect his younger sister.
Duh! How did I miss that one?

Blog for my GD stories

Advertisements
Kink Talk