Old 04-12-2017, 10:40 AM   #211
themightybarnacle

Drive naked and park at the opposite end of your campus from your dorm. Get out and make your way back to the dorm, edging at least three times (not by your car though, go far enough so your car is at least out of your sight). You can redress once you're in your room and go back to get your car. If you have 2 keys for your car (or a separate key and button), then leave the extra key or button in your dorm room, and leave the other key locked inside your car (so you can't change your mind once you get there).

Likes: bondage, edging, teasing, cumming, joi (especially for long periods of time).
Dislikes: pain, boring, long denial.
Limits: pic/vid with face, location/personal id, anal, scat, urine, cum-eating, other people, public, permanent, illegal, dangerous, extreme pain.

I really don't have any toy-like things (no clothespins or anything). I have access to ice, rubberbands, belts/rope, and lube.

"All is fair in lovin' whore" -Gandhi
themightybarnacle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 02:13 PM   #212
ksoma
getDare Succubus

This might be a little silly, but let's try it.

Pick a time at night. As close to midnight, or as close to 6am, as possible, to be as risky as you can.

Get in the car, and drive.
Bra, undershirt, shirt, panties, socks, shoes, pantyhose, and a skirt.
Drive down the road with a timer. Every 45 seconds, stop, pull over, and take off one article of clothing, roll down your window, and drop it out. Then start driving again, with the timer reset.
Stick to speed limit. No hurries, but it spaces things out.

Keep going until totally nude. Then one more 45 second drive.
Get out. Climb into the hood of your car. Lay back against the windshield, legs spread on the hood, and masturbate to orgasm.

After cumming, get back in the car, and drive back. Stop at every item of clothing. Get out of the car completely, and bend over exaggeratedly to pick up the clothing.
Socks are two stops btw, and so are shoes

If feeling very brave? Hold up the piece of clothing and take a selfie, smiling proud (and tits visible). Flash on of course. Then throw the clothes into the backseat, and drive to the next.
That is 10 items to stop for, get out nude, pick up, take a selfie with, put in the back seat, and then get back in the car to get the next one.

When home, get out of the car, nude, and unlock the door.
Then do 10 trips, one by one, walking nude and bringing in items of clothing. Take each piece in, lay it on your bed, amd walk out naked for the next one.
Then one last trip out to lock the car.

When you finally get your naked butt inside, go lay on your bed, and masturbate one more time while looking at your risky selfies you took on the way home.

*edit*
I know pics are a limit. The idea isn't to share these with anyone, in anyway. They're just to add excitement to the night, and let you look at them for the last masturbation.
If not being shared, in anyway, I dont think this violates limits. If you dont want to do that aspect though, your choice, of course.

Last edited by ksoma; 04-12-2017 at 02:16 PM.
ksoma is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ksoma for this post:
Old 04-12-2017, 08:10 PM   #213
footman590

Here’s a dare I thought of from earlier on. Was going to give you a scavenger hunt dare but this one seems more different that what you’ve done before.

This dare involves, masturbating, orgasms, edging, and you just being nude in different spots at night(or day) in school. If you really want a surprise, don’t read the dare until you do it. But it’ll work either way.

First though, you’ll need to choose three spots.
1. A place in public with full view of the surroundings
2. A place only allowed for the opposite gender (male showers, etc.)
3. A place indoors where you always wanted to be naked in or masturbate in.

The dare starts outside your dorm room and it only ends when you return into your dorm room.

Start fully clothed and carry with you a bag big enough to hold all your clothes.

So below’s the dare:
Spoiler:

Basically I want you to get to the three spots, regardless of order, and masturbate for 15 mins and or till orgasm (whichever is longer)! Unlike other dares, I want you to push yourself and masturbate while either standing up or sitting but having your entire body on display!

You might think this sounds quite simple and straightforward, especially since you are clothed, but here’s the catch, every time you go through a door, be it a washroom door or whatnot, you must pay a “toll fee” the toll free is to either remove one piece of clothing (socks and shoes don’t count) or to stand in front of the door and edge. So this is the fun part!

To complete the dare, you must have masturbated in all 3 locations and get completely nude before returning to your dorm room. But unfortunately your dorm room has a door and this one has a far greater toll fee! Here you must masturbate for 15 minutes AND orgasm at least once before entering and finishing the dare.

To make things more fun, I want you to take a picture (with flash) of the places you chose and masturbated in before leaving. This is so you can show us where you did these things. But hey, like ksoma said, if you want to also take a selfie for personal use or to share, feel free!

Happy daring and if you want a super long dare there’s still the choose-your-own-adventure dare that you haven’t tried!

Dislikes: Pictures, other people, poop, pee, and anything just gross

Limits: Illegal, public, family, basically anything that can cause trouble, discovery, or harm.

Toys: 3 fleshlights, 1 male vibrator, 1 ring

22/M

PM if you want dares that involve hidden public/public and being controlled(tend to do only female) or got any dare that you believe can get a strong orgasm for me.
footman590 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 10:07 AM   #214
bobnm

In one of your last reports you mentioned how much you liked being separated from your clothes. How about you get yourself into a similar, but at least slightly more controlled situation?

Find a multi-story building, where you have access to either the roof, a window, or balcony on the top floor. There you could get naked, put your clothes in a bag and throw them down, ideally into some landscaping or something, so they are not easily found. Now you have to make it down and out of the building naked, while hoping your clothes are still there. Of course you could do some other tasks along the way...

Also: Nice avatar. That's not you, is it?
bobnm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 02:56 PM   #215
Sam72

Send a message via Yahoo to Sam72
Box

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobnm View Post
In one of your last reports you mentioned how much you liked being separated from your clothes. How about you get yourself into a similar, but at least slightly more controlled situation?

Find a multi-story building, where you have access to either the roof, a window, or balcony on the top floor. There you could get naked, put your clothes in a bag and throw them down, ideally into some landscaping or something, so they are not easily found. Now you have to make it down and out of the building naked, while hoping your clothes are still there. Of course you could do some other tasks along the way...

Also: Nice avatar. That's not you, is it?
Sadly, yes that is me, all awkward and pale indeed. I have been dared this dare in many similar ways, im just so fearful of the bag landing in a tree, or stolen all together...although that is my favorite part as well. Also a hotel, to my knowledge, has too many cameras to do this kind of dare, without doing to jail successfully. Any ideas on a substitute building, or a hotel chain that has less cameras/ security?

Limits: Pictures (i had a bad experience that almost went bad, so maybe), other people, poop, pee, and anything just gross

Toys: Pocket 2" travel vibrator, and my hairbrush lol

20/F/South/US
Sam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 03:07 PM   #216
Vergil813

If you like hiking and a chance of being caught here is a dare for you. Drive to a place that you can hike. Once there keep your car unlocked and go for a decent hike. Find a good place to hide your key slightly off the path so you can find it again later. Head back to your car and strip naked. Throw your clothes in your car and lock it, and have fun!

You can make this harder by putting your car key in something and locking it with a 3 digit combination lock that you have to guess to get it. You can also tape a key under your car just in case yours gets stolen.

Limits/Dislikes: pain, anal, eating, family, friends, cross-dressing, pee/poop, toothpaste, permanent, showing face

Feel free to send me any dares to help me learn.

PM me "push-ups" or "set-ups" and I will do 25, "naked" and I will strip for 60 minutes, "Snapchat" or "Kik" with yours and I will add you, "Pic" I will send you a pick as soon as I see it (snapchat or kik).
Vergil813 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Vergil813 for this post:
Old 04-15-2017, 04:31 PM   #217
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Didn't like my idea?
I had hoped it would be appealing
Old 04-29-2017, 03:24 AM   #218
footman590

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam72 View Post
Sadly, yes that is me, all awkward and pale indeed. I have been dared this dare in many similar ways, im just so fearful of the bag landing in a tree, or stolen all together...although that is my favorite part as well. Also a hotel, to my knowledge, has too many cameras to do this kind of dare, without doing to jail successfully. Any ideas on a substitute building, or a hotel chain that has less cameras/ security?
Any kind of residential apartment or block shouldn't have too many cameras. Worst case they might catch you and ask what happen before doing anything.

Otherwise one where there is cameras but they aren't likely to check too intensely is a multi story carpark. Pity you can't get s mask for these dares.

Limits: Illegal, public, family, basically anything that can cause trouble, discovery, or harm.

22/M

PM if you want dares that involve hidden public/public and being controlled(tend to do only female) or got any dare that you believe can get a strong orgasm for me.
Old 05-05-2017, 02:07 AM   #219
footman590

Since summer is arriving, I thought of a dare for ya.

Basically you'll go and have a swim in a nearby location but forget any swimsuit. Go skinny dip and have your clothes scattered throughout . keep your keys and valuables hidden or safe with you tho.

Here's the fun part, once you leave the car you must be completely naked while walking to the water. Also during this dare you must edge twice and then orgasm.

22/M

Old 05-06-2017, 11:42 PM   #220
thefunman
getDare Succubus

If semester is still going on go to a study group in your bra and panties.
You ever did the library dare, if not should be done.
Drive to the park naked and go play on the equipment for 30 min. Edge 3 times than you can cum. On the drive home stop at Redbox for a movie. If someone approach you you must speak to them.
Last dare for now. Go shopping in just a shirt that barely covers you. The eat at the food court. I Han go to see a movie lar show is fine. Take the shirt off and tossed as far away as you dare. If really daring slio your shoes and socks off. Okay with yourself. Have and report back
thefunman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 03:26 PM   #221
Gt7
Baby Member

Not my idea but I saw it the other day and thought you might like it

Step 1: Location
This would work best in a public but forested area, like a hiking trail, or a park, something similar
Step 2: Set up
After figuring out where you’re going, you need to stash individual bags, each with one item of clothing, around your chosen location, be creative with placement, but remember exactly where you put it, you may need to bury them
Step 3: Planning
You’ve figured out where you’re going and hidden your clothes, by now you should have an idea of when you’re going, if you just want the game, go out when you know you won’t be seen, if you want a challenge, go out near-ish to dawn, when the early birds start waking up, but before they go out on their walks.
Step 4: Execution
Go out in something you won’t miss, for the ladies a long shirt or old dress will do, the men, shirt and pants…or something
When you get to the place get rid of whatever you’re wearing (Trashcan…or burn them…burning them is just as good, just remember the rules of fire y'know xD ) then go out on the hunt.
Step 5: The walk home
At this point you’ve hopefully found your clothes, or lost them in the woods, in that case, I hope you’re ready for the long (or short) walk home xD
Gt7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 12:31 PM   #222
Sam72

Nuclear

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHartham View Post
I just thought of this but did you ever email the guy who caught you at the camp? If so tell us what happened, I'm a little interested
I never did email him mostly due to the fact that he most likely has a video or at minimum million pictures of my pale naked ass, out in the open as a I probed my body in a place that bodies should never be probed......should I email him though??

Limits: Pictures (i had a bad experience that almost went bad, so maybe), other people, poop, pee, and anything just gross

20/F/South/US
Old 09-26-2017, 12:43 PM   #223
Bobcat
getDare Succubus

I dare you to go for a mile hike and every 1/3 of the way you roll a dice and that is how many clothing off and leave them there and walk 2nd place you hang what you take off on a branch and at the end if you have anything left on strip and play with your self and you can not hide from anyone
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Bobcat for this post:
Old 09-26-2017, 12:52 PM   #224
Sam72

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat View Post
I dare you to go for a mile hike and every 1/3 of the way you roll a dice and that is how many clothing off and leave them there and walk 2nd place you hang what you take off on a branch and at the end if you have anything left on strip and play with your self and you can not hide from anyone
Is there a suggested outfit in mind?

20/F/South/US
Old 09-26-2017, 12:55 PM   #225
Bobcat
getDare Succubus

top /bra/ skirt/panties/stockings and shoes good luck at them being there on the way back
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
caught, exhibisinism, nudity, public, streaking