Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Closed Thread

Old 04-27-2017, 07:32 AM   #61
bc1iron
getDare Sweetheart

I see lazy slut andrea has fallen behind on her reporting.

Perhaps a punishment is in order , to reminder her of her obligation to not disappoint her master or any of you who have contributed so far.

I am open to suggestions.

Owner and Protector of Andreaswallows.

If you have a particular task for my Slut, please PM me or post to one of our active threads.

User name; BC1iron.
Old 04-27-2017, 11:18 AM   #62
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default i am so sorry

This Lazy cock sucker cum slut wishes to Beg for forgiveness from all who have contributed to this thread.

Yesterday I was grossly reckless and irresponsible. In spite of your efforts to post to my thread and assign me edging and cumming tasks, I consciously chose NOT to even have the courtesy of responding or acknowledging your efforts, let alone actually performing the tasks so thoughtfully assigned to me by each of you.

I have failed you all, and worse, I have failed, disappointed and embarrassed my Sir.

When I arrived home last night, I began preparing for cocktail hour with Sir as per usual. I knew Sir would be disappointed with me, but I thought I could distract him from his anger by putting forth an extra effort during the evening ritual.

I took extra time and effort to make sure my make-up and hair was just as he likes it. Deep red lipstick, loosly curled hair etc.....

I decide to get a little brave with my wardrobe, one of Sirs favorite positions is Reverse Cowgirl...........and in keeping with that theme, I selected a pair of assless Riding Chaps, Tan cowboy boots, extra tight suede front button vest with the draw strap in the back extra tight as to make my breasts available and accessible. Black cowboy hat, with draw string snug around my chin, as not to loose it during a long hard ride.

Sir arrived home, I positioned my self at the front door with his drink in hand, and waited for my opportunity to distract him...........

This did not go as planned.

Sir came thru the front door, I handed him his scotch, dropped to my knees. looking up at him and said......" May I please pleasure my man before dinner"?

Sipping the drink, he looked down at me and Said; 'Get up lazy slut, you will not be receiving dinner tonight, go to the guest room and I don't want to see you until the morning.

His voice was soft, his tone was serious, his words chilled my every bone.....I did as I was told. I spent the night alone in the guest room, frightened, sorry, empty and mostly...........alone.

This morning I made Sir breakfast, he entered the kitchen, took his seat at the head of the table, ate his breakfast without saying a word. As he headed for the door all he said was; "you will meet me at my office at 5:30 this even Andrea, you will go to the board room, you will strip naked, set up your lap top and do every single outstanding task that has been posted to your thread."

And there is more,

" you will also post details of what you have failed to do, what happened here last night, you will request that anyone else that thinks it only fair that you be punished further for your disrespectful behaviour PM me, at BC1iron , with additional punishments as a result of you behaving like a lazy ungrateful fuck slut.

You will have no idea what these punishments will be as the y will be sent to me............I will personally make sure these punishments are done under my supervision and to my satisfaction...........you will the report to all on this thread"

Please help me redeem myself, please help me learn my lesson, please give me the punishment I deserve..................hopefully, I will be a good girl and earn your forgiveness.

xoxoxo...........

andreaswallows..............with your permission.

Limits Anal, Blood, Scat or Piss, Children, Social Suicide, illegal.

available for tease and torment online, make me a wet desperate mess!
Old 04-27-2017, 12:11 PM   #63
Arconious

This seems to be becoming a habit with you andrea. I'll think of something delicious for you for the bnext few hours and send it to you after work.
Old 04-27-2017, 12:43 PM   #64
Shadowice
getDare Addict

I was quite disappointed that you didn't bother to report in yesterday and I was even nice enough to try and go in order to give you an orgasm since the thread was coming to a close and we hadn't given you many. I think a fun task for you would be to mark everything in the room with your pussy juice. Don't use your hands you will need to grind on every item in that room for a minute if there are 50+ items in there if there are less then 50 then do it for 2 minutes each. I look forward to hearing all about you marking your territory

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Old 04-27-2017, 02:52 PM   #65
Arconious

In addition to a idea I'm sending to BCIron, I would like to suggest that you post an official apology to each individual person in the thread, and tell them how you would make it up to them in a hypothetical sense.
The following user says Thank You to Arconious for this post:
Old 04-27-2017, 05:48 PM   #66
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Sir has instructed me to let you all know the following;

I am currently in the board room of Sirs office, naked, only wearing heels and my collar.

I have layers the following out on the boardroom table;

Wiivibe
crotch chain
pinky
12 inch suction cup dildo
baby oil
arousal gel
blind fold

Now, i wait

Cold
afraid
alone

And very very sorry

I will be at the mercy of my very angry and disappointed master for the balance of the evening. He will ensure i do all of my outstanding tasks as well as what ever my sir thinks is appropriate , i may not be in any condition to report untill tomorrow.

In addition, i will have something prepared for each one of you that posted, and i didn't respind to. Sir has informed me that i will prepare an "individual " form of apology for you, and it will be sent via PM to you within the week.....i have no idea what yhis will be, but i am f rieghtened.

Thank you for your time

I am truly sorry for disappointing all of you.

Andreaswallows.......assuming she is permitted to do so.

Old 04-28-2017, 05:05 AM   #67
Beard
GD grammar police

Andrea, you should do 5 edges for me with your chain. Immediately afterward, throw some arousal gel on and you're not allowed to touch until someone else gives you permission.

Toy List

PM NO HANDS I will edge without using hands

PM EDGE I'll add an extra edge to my list. Please keep me needy and desperate for an orgasm I'm not allowed to have.
Old 04-28-2017, 01:53 PM   #68
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default Learning my lesson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaSwallows View Post
Sir has instructed me to let you all know the following;

I am currently in the board room of Sirs office, naked, only wearing heels and my collar.

I have layers the following out on the boardroom table;

Wiivibe
crotch chain
pinky
12 inch suction cup dildo
baby oil
arousal gel
blind fold

Now, i wait

Cold
afraid
alone

And very very sorry

I will be at the mercy of my very angry and disappointed master for the balance of the evening. He will ensure i do all of my outstanding tasks as well as what ever my sir thinks is appropriate , i may not be in any condition to report untill tomorrow.

In addition, i will have something prepared for each one of you that posted, and i didn't respind to. Sir has informed me that i will prepare an "individual " form of apology for you, and it will be sent via PM to you within the week.....i have no idea what yhis will be, but i am f rieghtened.

Thank you for your time

I am truly sorry for disappointing all of you.

Andreaswallows.......assuming she is permitted to do so.
After leaving me alone in the boardroom, naked, wearing only my heels and collar..........Sir finally entered the room. I could instantly tell he was not please with his andrea.

His demeanor was cold, distant and right to the point.

"turn around andrea, walk to the window, press you slutty tits against the glass, hands behind your back, spread your legs and stick your ass out. Do you think you can manage to complete that?

I knew this was not a good sign of things to cum.....

andreaswallows.........exactly as instructed, without delay and with grateful enthusiasm.

Old 04-28-2017, 02:26 PM   #69
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default Fuck my mouth Bobolala, teach me a lesson

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobolala View Post
I'm starting a little early, but let's have your first edge of the day:

Edge - vibe

Get nice and wet for your day ahead. I hope that the top you chose for today gives everyone a nice view of your perfect tits. Between your revealing clothing, and the sexual energy you are sure to bring to the office in your constantly aroused state, it should take ever ounce of willpower that your co-workers have to not just tear your clothing off and have their way with you on the spot.

Which, I imagine, is just the way you like it? Can you feel their desire for you? The hope that one day, you'll give them what they want?

As I stood with my breasts pushed against the cool glass, ass on display, legs spread as instructed, I could feel Sir's presence behind me. I felt his foot kick my ankle, instinctively I knew, this meant to spread my legs even further apart.

"andrea, the first task you failed to do and report on is the one sent by Bobolala, just to remind yourself what a good slut should behave like, you will be sucking this cock, and thanking Bobolala for his post with every stroke" Sir then slammed the 12 inch suction cup dildo on the window at eye level to me. Sir then handed me the Fat pink 6inch vibe, and instructed me to edge as Bobolala requested.

Sir then asked me if I had anything I would like to say prior to starting....I replied; "Sir Bobolala, this cock sucking pathetic cum swallowing fuck slut begs for your forgiveness Sir, Please understand this punishment is specifically for you Sir and I hope you will forgive me for being a lazy cunt, Sir"

Just as the last word came out of my mouth, I instantly felt Sirs hand grab the hair on the back of my head, "your feet stay 3 feet apart, and your tits stay on the glass, do you understand andrea"?

Yes Sir,

His hand pulled my hair back, and steered my mouth towards the 12 in monster stuck to the window. I struggled to keep my breasts against the glass as my head needed to move back to take the monster in my mouth. This created an awkward predicament, in order to position my head, I needed to arch my back, which forced my ass further out, as well, due to the height of the dildo, I had to stand on my tip toes........the effect being a tightening of my ass muscles as well as....well.....my pussy.

I managed to wrap my lips around the monster, while saying "thank you Sir Bobolala for filling my slutty mouth with this huge cock Sir,.

Just as the monster slid deeper in my mouth, I felt the fat 6 inch pinky vibe fill my tighten cunt....

Had to slide my mouth off the dildo....tightening my pussy around pinky....." thank you Bobolala for filling my cunt and slutty mouth at the same time Sir....monster deep to the back of my throat.....pinky rammed deep inside my now soaked pussy.

This went on...over and over....until I edged for Sir Bobolala....

Odd thing, due to the unusual predicament Sir had created, I actually was in less discomfort when the dlido was at the back of my throat and the vibe was deep inside, it was actually an uncomfortable exorsize to not have the huge cock in my mouth.........but im sure that is something Sir Bobolala would appreciate.

Thank you Bobolala for filling my mouth, fucking my throat and edgeing my by ramming the fat pink vibe deep in my tight pussy Sir.

I hope I have redeemed myself some what.

andreaswallows.......as best she can after what Bobolala's big cock has done to her mouth.

Old 04-28-2017, 03:02 PM   #70
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default really regretting this.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltakltak View Post
edge with the vibe again. and let's start early indeed: this is to be completed before you come enter your office building this morning!
After completing the edge for Sir Bobolala, Almost instantly my Sir turned me around.........

"we have much more to catch up on Slut"

Placing newspaper on the floor, Sir instructed me to stand over the news paper with my legs shoulder width apart.

Retrieving a candle from a drawer across the room, he walked back towards me. I stood as still as I could, legs still a bit shaky in my heels, calves soar from being on my toes while swallowing the monster cock, and pussy aching from the fat dildo I edged with.

Hands behind my back, breast out, concentrating on good posture as Sir trained me to do so many years ago.....

The candle......about 1.5 inches in diameter....4 inches long.

I watched as Sir lit it.....and held it in one hand.

"pick up pinky andrea, cover it in arousal gel, you must now edge for Sir Itak"

I did as instructed, while Sir moved the candle close to, and just above my breasts, suddenly, I felt the sharp sting of a drop of wax as it dripped on my left nipple....I let out a slight Gasp! "wrong", said Sir....."when you feel the pain of hot wax hit you, you say Thank you Sir Itak"

"understood Sir' I responded

"Now andrea, you are to edge for Sir Itak, but here is how this works, I am going to put this lit candle in you mouth, you will hold it there until you edge. It is very important that you, under no circumstances, get any wax on the newspaper you are standing on, understood?, if you do, we start over, and I have a whole box of these candles in the draw andrea, just so you know"

It didn't take much to figure out that all the wax needed to be caught by my breast in order for this to work......OMG.........I was almost in a panic, that one drop of wax was so painful...how would I ever be able to edge while my breasts and nipples were being covered in hot wax?

Candle In mouth, this was worse than I thought......in order to position the candle as to ensure the hot wax only landed on my tits, I had to hold my head back, thrusting my breasts forward...awkward, vulnerable.........but probably exactly what I needed to remind me of my duty to please.

holding pinky in my right hand, watching the flame of the candle burn..........I concluded I better go hard on my poor pussy before the candle got hot and I was at the mercy of its relentless attach on my 38DD tits.

Ramming the vibe inside my wet pussy

Setting it on high

the out and focussing it on my clit

I could feel the tention rising, mmmmmm.....much better

Feeling the wetness between my legs, pussy starting to flutter slightly.....

"stop" Sir said sharply, grabbing the vibe from my hand and the candle from my mouth.... "look at the newspaper andrea, what do you see"?

There it was, two drops of wax directly below the wet dropps of my pussy juice on the newspaper.

Sir blew out the candle, walked over to the bar fridge on the other side of the room, returned with an ice cube tray....removing one ice cube, I instantly felt the sharp chill of the cube against my nipple, then the other nipple...he continued until the ice had melted, I stood shivering as he re lit the candle.

Lips wrapped around the candle

Vibe in hand

"edge...slut" Sir said with a sharp tone

Vibe back on clit

then ramming inside, wetness now dripping down my thighs

So close

then

"wham"! Wax...now hitting my cold breast....remembering Sirs instructions;

"Thank you Sir Itak' I said just as another drop of wax stung my nipple

The incredible difficulty of building to an edge, between the painful unpredictable attack of wax on my breasts, while concentrating so hard not to allow wax to hit the news paper....this was one of the hardest edges I have ever struggled for.

25 minutes, breasts, chin, and upper chest almost completely covered in wax.

And after all that, an edge..............leaving this slut sorry, wet, waxed, horny and grateful for the opportunity to beg for your forgiveness.

Thank you Sir Itak

andreaswallows..............and makes sure not to get any on the newspaper.

Old 04-28-2017, 03:29 PM   #71
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default My hands are full.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt: View Post
I would have said cum, but think it would be out of sequence, so edge and buzz please
Sir Matt,

This cocksucking cum slut thanks you for your post and begs for you forgivness for her laziness.

For this task Sir required me to leave the wax from the previous task all over my breasts.

Sir indicate that this would be a rather complex execution of what, on the surface, appears to be a rather pedestrian request for an edge.

Sir informed me that since I seem to have an attention problem, no different than the previous task, this one would require concentration and focus.

He approached me with a serving tray, on the tray was a bottle of scotch, single malt, Highland Park....Office scotch as he calls it, a short crystal glass with two ice cubes and my wiivibe.

Sir handed me the tray, and instructed me to stand with my heels together, just as Matt does in his profile pic. He then told me to pour a scotch for him, and hold the glass in my free hand.

He then slipped the wiivibe inside my wet, tender pussy and took the glass from my hand.

I watched as he pushed the button to start the vibe.........my eyes instantly turned to the tray as the vibe sent a shutter thru my body. Concentrating on the bottle on the tray......Sir put the scotch glass back in my other hand.....I know had two things to focus on.........neither of which brought me closer to edging, and the wax still holding, and tugging against my nipples. I had a lot going on.........struggling to maintain my balance with my feet together in 5 inch heels...........Sir then instructed....elbows out dear.....we cant let them touch your body.........this was way harder than it sounds.

I wanted to edge so badly.....I wanted this to end....

"are you close dear"............"no Sir, as a tear started to form in my eye" the discomfort of holding the tray and the drink

the awkward struggle to stay balanced

The helpless feeling........was overwhelming.

Then it happened..........

smack!

Pain on my right breast...........I looked..........I saw it..........I felt it again.........SMACK!

Sir, holding a riding crop........my eyes now wet with tears, oddly, almost intantly aroused even more....

"I am going to have to remove all this wax from your tits some how dear", he responded with a serious smirk....

SMACK!

"what do you say dear"?

"this slut humbly apologises to you Sir Matt for not doing your task in a timely manner............please forgive me Sir Matt"

SMACK

this went on for at least 30 minutes.............breasts finally free of wax, tender, red, I finally edged.

Thank you Sir Matt for your task Sir

andreaswallows.............while her hands are full

Old 04-28-2017, 03:59 PM   #72
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default disapointment, the tables are turned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowice0823 View Post
I am feeling nice and the 2 previous replies were edge so Andrea wont you cum for me? Hopefully its in order! If so I want it to be in that glass elevator you always tease us with. Wont you cum with people all around you obviously checking you out! I know it makes you so horny all those eyes on you but have they ever been on you as you cum yet??
Sir Shadow,

Not being at my building and therefore not having access to the elevator, Sir, being respectful of your wishes to have this slut cum in public for an audience, came up with the following scenario.

Blindfolding me, Sir had me standing front of the window facing the street and the office building across the way.

Unlike earlier in the evening, it was now dark outside, and activities in our office were now visable thru the window.

wearing only my rain coat, sir had me stand back about 8 feet from the floor to celing window.

I felt him loosen the strap that held my coat shut...I felt the cool air of the A/C on my tender breasts as well as my soaked pussy.

Then I heard it......... the buzz of the wand........"Sir Shadow wanted you to cum dear......do you want to cum andrea"?

"Yes please Sir' I responded without delay

" no cumming without permission dear"

"understood Sir"

The effect of the wand took hold almost intantly......I couldn't help but let out a long trebling moan..........my voice soft........by shaking with the vibe...........

"you have an audience dear".................suddenly remembering, blindfolded, standing in a lit window, sir behind me sliding the vibe across my cunt.........and me imagining hard cocks watching me, my red tits, slutty heels, wand torturing my pulsing cunt..............I was back......the confident cum slut I was before.........wetter and ready........

"may I cum for them SIR"? I asked loud and proud.

"Not a fucking chance you lazy cunt" the vibe stopped

it was over, Sir pulled the blinds as I stood there.................disappointed.

Now you know how it feels to be disappointed don't you andrea?

"yes Sir"

andreaswallows...........the lump in her throat

Old 04-28-2017, 11:20 PM   #73
johnny006

It is too bad that I just found your post now. I would've loved to participate in your "edge, Edge, CUM" game. Maybe at one point you'll play again? :P
Old 04-30-2017, 02:18 PM   #74
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

wow Andrea, I loved to read your report of what you did and think you had a much harder task to fulfil than I originally assigned you. Congratulations on managing this and thank you for that.

But what do we do with this your original plan? Allow me to assess:
-You passed stage 1
-You passed stage 2
-You failed stage 3 (and were punished for that).

In my book, that means you go back to stage 2, repeat it, after which you try again if graduating to stage 3 was possible. What do you think?
Old 04-30-2017, 07:47 PM   #75
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny006 View Post
It is too bad that I just found your post now. I would've loved to participate in your "edge, Edge, CUM" game. Maybe at one point you'll play again? :P
Perhaps you will partisapate in my next thread Sir, this slut thanks you for your interest.

X oxoxo...

Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cum, denial, edge, heels, slut