Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-30-2017, 05:19 PM   #1
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Post Just a Joke

I haven't written anything in a long time. This story just kinda came to me while I was playing Mario Kart with my sister. The story is entirely Fiction but I really did see a terrible Mario Kart player and if you have ever played the game online it is kinda hard to get a score below the starting value.

Note: I have finished 4 chapters of this story already. I haven't written anything more of it since starting it 5 months ago. It may not continue. Feedback and ideas are welcome. I am not looking for praise about it but it may help me get back to writing it.

Chapter 1

"Cameron Cameron Cameron!" Bay yelled from the living room. "It's starting!"
Cameron run in and jumps, twisting and spinning in the air, landing in an awkward position. He wiggles and flails, scrambling to his feel. "Whoa... that player sucks!"
"Who?" Bay questions.
"That one... RayBoy. With 857 points."
"Haha yeah you start with a thousand."
The air became quite. As they watched as the racers finished and with no surprise RayBoy finished last place and lost more points. gal picked random as the race choices appeared on the screen. Everyone else chose Sweet Sweet Candy; consequently that was the race the randomization picked. As the screen faded to black Cameron joked. "Who ever finishes behind RayBoy, should have to run naked to the end of the street"
Bay laughed nervously "Seriously... Who is that terrible?"
"Riiight?" Cameron added. knowing that both him and his sister were just about average at Mario Kart. Getting points even if you happened to get 7th or 8h place. Even 9th gave you no points when the race was full.

The race ended.
"Gosh that was the worst!" Cameron Stated "Guess I should streak down the street huh?" Turning to look at Cameron
"I think you should" Bay looked at Cameron and started to laugh. Cameron joined in the laughing but with a nervousness in his tone. Then they both went silent and waited for the next race to start. An hour or so goes by and they decide to quit. Separating and going to their own rooms.

Night falls upon the house and with it brings dinner time. Cameron and Bay emerge from their rooms and decide to make Mac and Cheese and watch TV while they eat. The bowls become empty and the show comes to an end. Now a sink full of dishes is left in there place. Both being kinda lazy as the sink has more dishes then just for tonight. They separate once more into their rooms.

A knock brings Cameron out of his mindless gaming trance. "Come in."
Bay enters the room. Not how she was dressed earlier in the day. She is wearing a sweater and sweat pants. Which isn't the normal around this time of year.
"Going somewhere?" Cameron questioned noticing her outfit change.
"Yes, we are going on a walk..." she hesitated "and you're overdressed."
Cameron knew exactly what she meant. "That was just a joke. You aren't serious." He stated.
"I am serious. And this is going to be fun!" the cute little smile formed on her face revealing and hint of teeth.
A stillness fell down around them. Both just looking at each other. He at her wondering if she is joking; and Her at him showing that she she isn't going to budge. The moment stretched on but time doesn't pass. The two are locked in a staring contest.

Cameron blinks first "alright, I will do this." His tone becomes firm. "We won't have any record of it so I want you to leave your phone and any camera here."
"That is fair. I didn't even think of bringing my camera" She said while throwing her phone on Cameron's bed.
Neither of them are sure of what was going to happen next. They both knew what had to happen but they were waiting for the other to make the first move.

"Let's go outside and then you can get undressed and I'll hold your cloths while we walk to Ms. Perch's house." Bay said.
"All the way to Ms. Perch's?" Cameron replied, knowing he heard her correctly. "Her House is over a mile away."
"Yes, and she is all the way at the end of our street. That is what you said when you said the bet. We would have to run naked to the end of the street." Bay countered, catching Cameron in a truth with his own words. He has nothing left to say, and turns back to his computer and closed out of his game. Stood up and motioned Bay out of the room. They walked through the house. Both noticeably silent again. The slapping of Cameron's bare feet on the tile going through the kitchen mixed with the scuffing from Bay's slippers. Only quiet for a moment as they move from the tile to the long carpet covering the entry way. The doorknob turns and the door opens almost by its self. The breeze moves across Bay and then to Cameron. Bring the faint smell of perfume. Barely noticeable but distinct, Cameron has smelt it before. It is the smell Bay uses. Left over from her earlier outing probably.
"Alright" Bay said, spinning around to face Cameron. "Strip down and give me your clothes."

Cameron still dazed by the whole situation he got himself into. He only paused a second then pulled off his shirt. Not really in shape but slim. Only a slight defining on his total upper body. Although Cameron didn't really care much for working out. As with muscles he also doesn't have very much hair. He likes to keep everything shaved. Now he starts to take off his pants. Slower then the shirt but there is no use dragging it out. He isn't going to back out now. Pushing down the waistband far enough then gravity pulls them the rest of the way. All the eyes go to the one place normal forbidden to look at in decent company. To Bay's surprise Cameron wasn't wearing any underwear. Unable

Cameron's penis slowly rises as the blood rushes to it. "Hey can we get started?" He manages to get out. "It is kinda cold out here."
"Uhh... Yeah. let's go." Bay breaks herself from starring and starts to walk with her brother.

The moon isn't full but it illuminates the area around them well enough to see. The two just walk side by side each other with just their thoughts. With the lateness of the walk it is highly doubtful that anyone would actually be on the road. Which is kind of the purpose at walking at this time. Other then that the street doesn't have that many houses. Bay and Cameron are renting a house way out of town because it is cheaper. Even combining their income they are still a low income household.

"Cold, huh?" Bay speaks up "I can tell."
"Oh, can you now?" sarcastically remarked. "You would know. You haven't been able to stop looking at it."
"Hey, it isn't every day that you see your brother and his nakedness walking down the street" She smirks.
"Well don't get used to it."
"So you aren't enjoying yourself?"
"I'm not- not enjoying it. It is fun and would be better if it was warmer."
"Okay, it is just" she hesitated. "you aren't erect anymore..." Fading out of her sentence. As she starts to think of something else.
"Well, the initial excitement wore off, so... yeah."
"Okay, Well we are close enough. Do you want to just turn back now?"
Thinking about it for a moment, other then being cold he doesn't have any reason to. "No, I'm okay. I want to do the full trip."

They reached the end, stopping and looking around like something was supposed to be here.
"If only we could have taken a picture to document the trip." Bay joked, knowing a picture probably would have been awkward. She then remembered they had pictures of the two of them as children naked in the tub together and various other baby pictures. When does it start to become weird to be naked around your family? Not that she really has a longing to be naked but it was just a thought.

"Bay." Cameron says in a quiet tone but his voice sounded like he was yelling. A car rounded the corner only 100 yards away. The opportunity for it to turn left or right came and when. It just continued straight at them. Cameron turned to look at Bay who had vanished into the night. What does she have to be scared of, she isn't naked in the middle of the road. His feet stuck where they are. The car stopped in front of Cameron, headlights pointing right at him. Cameron is just hoping it isn't a cop.

The car starts to move slowly towards him, and stops with the driver window right next to his face. He knows it isn't a cop because the car is red. It looks familiar too. The window starts to slide down and he knows who it is, Ms. Perch.

"Well what do we have here?" Ms. Perch raises her eyebrow, slightly leaning out the window and glances up and down at the fully naked young adult in front of her. The moonlight casting the slightest shadow around Cameron. emphasizing his torso and sex area.
"Yes, ma'am?" He replied and without making any sense. The words are only barely break the air. As hard as Cameron tried this is what he could get out.
"Ma'am?" she questioned and only a slight irritation could be detected in her voice
Cameron said nothing. Blankly staring at Ms. Perch. Almost holding his breath.
"Never mind. Come by my house in the next few days. You can make up to me by helping me around the house."
Cameron nods and the encounter ends as she drives the rest of the way past Cameron. Pulling straight into her driveway at the end of the cul-de-sac and into her garage. The red lights get cut off by the garage door. The rumble of the garage stops and the night becomes silent.

Bay, stands up from the bushes she was hiding in just off the road. Walking up next to her brother. "What do you think she is going to have you do?"
Like in slow motion Cameron looks at his sister. A wave of anger washes over him but he can't manage to say anything. Still speechless from the past few minutes. Angry that she left him there and took his clothes. Left him standing there to be embarrassed and took his clothes. Although thinking back to the moment started to arouse him. The thought that another person saw him and he couldn't do anything about it.

Bay glanced down "Hey you got it back!" and staring at it like she hasn't seen it before.
"Uh can we get back home now? I'm still cold and also I don't want to be seen again."
"Alright" Still staring until Cameron starts to walk away, following immediately after.

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 10:24 AM   #2
SlaveMasterAllMost
Account Banned

Smile

Alright, I thought it was quite good maybe you could discribe the characters more in depth, I think you should get them to start giving each other different dares since that seems quite appropriate. Other than that it was good and I look forward to reading the next part.
SlaveMasterAllMost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 10:47 AM   #3
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Two days have passed and Cameron would only have hoped to forgotten the little run in with Ms. Perch. It was the only think he could think about. That moment seemed to be burned in his mind. his feelings although mixed about if he should go and see her. There is excitement that she might have him do things he only fantasied about.

The next day the door bell rings around 11:00. Cameron is wondering who might that be. He knows it isn't Bay because we don't usually lock our door, living way out here in the middle of no where. Standing up from his desk and grabs the first shirt he sees and throws it on. The only other thing he is wearing is his basketball shorts. If someone where to look hard enough they could tell he wasn't wearing any underwear. The fabric draping over his bowing genitals.

The door bell rings again.
"I'm coming." Cameron says pointlessly to the distorted figure behind the door. Almost immediately after saying it he opens the door. The figure no longer a mystery, it's Ms. Perch.
"Hiya, sweetie." Why haven't you come to see me? She got straight to the point and walking in without being invited.
Cameron caught off guard by her presents only manages to get out "H-hey."
"I don't know when you where going to see me but I am getting impatient. So I decided to visit and you will help me out today."

Ms. Perch's presents sends a shiver up Cameron's spine. Paralyzing him completely. She doesn't stand much taller then Cameron being just about average height. Her long brown curly hair goes down to about her upper back. The style is a little out of date, as with her choice of clothes. There doesn't seem to be anything unique about her. She seems really average, except for the paralyzing effect she has over Cameron just by being near him.

"Here put this on" She throws him a bag "then meet me at my house." She winks, flashes a little smile. Then leaves, closing the door behind her. Cameron can hear the car start and drive off smoothly. His curiosity moves to the bag.

He opens the bag and sees what looks like a skimpy maid costume. Not sure what to do Cameron stands there, just holding the bag. The picture on the front shows all the pieces of the costume. The garment is just a one piece bodycon dress with headband, cuffs and choker. The costume is black and white, off the shoulder, very short, with attached petticoat. Giving it a tutu look around the bottom. The cuffs are black bands with white lace all the way around the edge and a strip in the middle, clasping together at the end. Choker is a black band with attached plastic white pendent with fake pearl stone. A string of white beads is on either side of the pendant making a half a circle. Last piece to the costume is the headband, which is really just a back headband with one piece of lace glued on to it.

"I'm supposed to wear this?" Cameron said very quietly to himself. He kind of had an idea of what Ms. Perch has in mind. Stuffing it all back in the bag and heading to his room.

He started to get undressed, removing all his clothes. They laid together, one on top of the other. A small pile of clothes, only a shirt and shorts. His room starts to feel really big as he stands with bag in hand. It almost doesn't feel like this is happening. Like a dream he hasn't woken up from yet. He is totally naked but that is about to change. Dumping the bag out on his bed to see the outfit he is to wear. There is another piece that isn't a part of the costume. A black thong. It looked different then what he thought a thong was supposed to look like.

As he slides it up his legs he can feel the smooth satin fabric on his skin. His legs also smooth against the fabric, since he shaved them this morning. As the thong comes to rest it wedges itself between his butt. The front of it nicely cupping his genitals. Knowing now that this is a thong designed for a guy. Turning to admire himself in the mirror, he quite enjoys the look and feel of it.
Looking over at his bed he sees the dress. 'Why am I even doing this?' he thinks to himself. Ms. Perch never threatened to expose him. He kinda wants to go through with it.
Taking the dress, and stepping into it. Sliding it up like the thong. Putting his arms through the correct holes it sits just below his shoulders and barely covers his thong covered crotch. Adding the wrist cuffs, choker and headband then looks in the mirror one more time. He feels ridiculous and doesn't have the curves of someone who would typically wear this costume. There is a bit of extra room where the boobs would go and it stretches and sits funny all around his body. A voice from behind startles him.

"Cameron?" Bay is wide eyed and mouth open. "What are you doing?"
Fumbling over his words "Uh, this. Ms. Perch wanted me to wear this."
"It suits you." She mocked her brother.
"Thanks."
"No really! Can you clean my room, like a good little maid?" She teases.
"Ha ha. No." Grabbing his keys, put his head down and walked past bay, bumping her out of the way as he leaves his room. Bay follows behind him and reaches for her phone. "Wait Cameron!" She sounds eager.
Cameron doesn't hesitate to turn.
The shutter sound goes off, and again and again. Bay has her phone up, taking all the pictures she can. Cameron can't react fast enough. It's too late.
"I dislike you." He says, not amused by her childish games. Slinking out to his car, gets in and driving off. Curious about what is going to happen at Ms. Perch's house.

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)

Limits:

Likes & Limits explained
Old 04-13-2017, 10:54 AM   #4
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Post Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Bay watches her brother leave. Once he is out of sight she lifts her phone to her ear. "Hey... Mhmm, he just left...Ok, bye." her phone beeps as She ends the call and heads to her room.

Going straight to her computer, shaking the mouse to wake up the screen. Plugging in her phone and transferring the new pictures she just took. Saving a copy off all the pictures to her secret USB drive hidden in the back of her desk drawer. Now that the backups are saved, she gets to work on the blog. Creating a layout, selecting a few premade tabs: Homepage, About Me, Gallery, and Wish List.

The blog was finished. Mostly pastel pinks, and light blues. The whole things was very soft in appearance with thin wavy boarder that swirled at the corners. The title at the top 'My Sassy Sister with one of The pictures Bay took of Cameron as he was walking out the door. It wasn't the best picture be she planned on getting more in the future. Saving the blog she closes her laptop.

"You just want me to clean? Cameron is a little shocked this is all Ms. Perch wanted.
"Yes, and you can start with the sweeping." Her voice is firm and strong. "Also call me mistress." Raising one eyebrow, purses her lips and blends slightly and blows him a kiss. resting her hand on her hip.
Cameron can't help but look down the opening she created when doing so; lingers a little to long and his mind starts to think dirty. He starts to blush, bowing his head to hide it; taking the broom from Ms. Perch.

Trying to think about just sweeping now, attempting to keep his cock from growing anymore. Feeling the fabric start to stretch away from his crotch. Drifting back to Ms. Perch's open robe. Her skin looked soft. With the light pink silk robe complimenting her tanned skin. The robe also has large fuchsia roses on it. Instead of stems there are thick black lines that swirled and connected the roses. Only holding the robe together is a light pink fabric tie that wraps around the waist. It is definitely a Japanese inspired robe.

Cameron was keeping his mind on the tasks he was given: sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, polishing, and mopping. Noticing that every task had him bending over slightly. Enough to raise the back of his costume, exposing himself. Ms. Perch positioning herself right behind here new maid.

Sweeping- the broom was shorter. Vacuuming- he was given a hand vacuum, he did the staircase. Mopping- He was on his hands and knees scrubbing the tile. Polishing- he did all the side tables and thee coffee table. Dusting- He was on a step stool. Being as careful as he could among the many ceramic items Ms. Perch has on display.
That isn't the only thing on display. He could feel Ms. Perch's gaze on his skin. She took a laying position on the shays lounge behind him. Probably for the best she did, this task was taking forever. Cameron just wanted to finish but is scared to go any faster in fear he might break something. Most likely his 'punishment' would go on longer if he did.

Finishing up the last ceramic figure; comically a maid figure. Very traditional outfit, tanned skin, blonde hair and holding a feather duster. He stepped back, as much as he could on the step stool and gave the shelf another look over. With that he stepped down carefully, turned towards the woman on the couch and clasped his hands in front of him; feather duster between them.

"Is that it Mistress?" Looking right into her steady eyes. Piercing back at Cameron, the paralyzing feeling came back and he could feel his body stiffen up. Mouth drying out and making it hard to talk I she were to ask him.
Ms. Perch laying on the couch propped up by her arm. Robe open, like a deep v-neck dress, giving Cameron an even better view. He could feel his penis start to grow. His face flustered, breaking eye contact and glancing down to her cleavage again. Not going unnoticed this time. Ms. Perch lowers her head, looking at her own chest. Bring in her hand up and gliding a few fingers down the valley between her breasts. Pushing her robe open a little more as she hits the bottom of the opening.

Cameron's mind took off and the fantasy of the woman in front of him continued. Fully erect, the thong stretched with ease, not helping to hide his modesty. The front of the thong pushed forward passed the tutu on his costume.

"Yes, that's it for cleaning today. Come back tomorrow. I have something else for you." Ms. Perch finally spoke. "How do you like the thong?" Smirking from its current state.
"I like the thong." Head down and embarrassed. He did like the feel of wearing a thong. The freeing and openness, just covering the necessities.
"Good. There is a bag on the table by the door. It is going to be your new underwear. The only underwear you should wear. There are plenty of them, different colors and styles of course. I hope you like them. You better come back tomorrow. It would be unfortunate if you didn't."
"Yes, ma'am- Mistress." Cameron realizing his mistake, correcting it immediately.
Ms. Perch parts her lips to say something, but decides against it. Instead lets the nervous boy be and waves him out.

Limits:

Likes & Limits explained
The following user says Thank You to naked_lego for this post:
Old 04-13-2017, 12:08 PM   #5
SmallSub101

Good read so far

Love the involvement of the thongs and how he calls her "mistress"

Would love to see how far he is pushed next time, great job!

Kik: underover207 send 'show me GD' and I will send pictures of my small penis. Send me any dare within my limits relating to my small member and I have to complete it!

AMA - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303148

Likes- Submissive, Bondage, light CBT, Small Penis Humiliation, light streaking.

Dislikes- Showing my face, anything messy, anything permanent, anal, family, anything very public.
SmallSub101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 12:47 PM   #6
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmallSub101 View Post
Good read so far

Love the involvement of the thongs and how he calls her "mistress"

Would love to see how far he is pushed next time, great job!
Thank-you! I am happy to get the feedback.

Limits:

Likes & Limits explained
Old 05-04-2017, 02:20 PM   #7
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Chapter 4

Cameron knocks on Ms. Perch's door. Unsure if he was supposed to wear the maid costume today, he decided not to risk it and just wear it. The words his sister said the other day came to mind 'like a good little maid'.

The door opens. "Great you're here, and in uniform. Fantastic!" Ms. Perch is in an exceptionally good mood today. In a different robe, this one is light blue, similar rose design, and ties at the waist. "Come in."
Cameron walked in a few feet and paused, waiting for his next instructions. Looking around the house, the one he cleaned the day before. He doesn't hear the door close and looks to see where Ms. Perch is. She is at the end of her walkway, gathering the newspaper. Bending at the waist, her robe follows her curves, exposing her naked bottom. In no rush to actually retrieve the mail she is determined to show herself off. Standing up again she starts to look around.
"What a beautiful day it is today." Bending over again, like she is stretching.
"Oh- uh, yeah. It is." Caught off guard by the scene in front of him. Turning quickly as he sees her walk back in. Pretending like he didn't see but he did, he is almost full erect.
"I see you picked the white thong today." She said as he walked past him and then laid down on the couch. Her robe falling in a way that is barely keeps her modest.
"Y-yes, it matched the white of my uniform."

She smiles and Cameron waits for her response but they just look at each other. Air growing stale, gazes unwavering, nothing is moving, just the sound of the second hand tick.

"Cameron would you rather not be in this position?" She asks, her whole mood changes, softer and motherly.
"What do you mean?" half curious, but he knows what she means.
"Would you want me to forget I saw you the other night?"
"Oh." He stops to think about it. He is having fun and it isn't like he has much else going on in his life. "It is different. Like a fantasy of mind and I just don't believe it is happening." He finally felt like he could speak.
"Good!" smiling the word.
"Why do you ask?"
"I want to continue but is no fun having a slaves that doesn't really want it..." trailing off.
"I would like to continue."
"That is good to hear." Her smile turns devious. "I really didn't want to blackmail you"

Paralyzed. 'Blackmail? Does she have blackmail on me. I did say we could continue but it doesn't look like I had much choice. How can I go from video game days to being blackmailed?' He tried to wrap his brain around it. Legs started to shake. "Can I sit down?"
"Please."

taking a seat opposite of his new mistress. Leaning up against the back rest, dress lifts and exposes the white thong. Ms. Perch doesn't hesitate to look. Admiring her new slave. That more or less, just happened to cross her path.
"I won't push you past what I think you can't do. I will take great care of you. I'm very experienced." She winks at him.

Taking a little bit in comfort at that fact, he is relived. Feeling better and becoming aware that Ms. Perch can see up his dress. leaning forward but he doesn't feel covered enough and crosses his legs.

"That's more lady like of you." teasing him.
Cameron is speechless.
"Don't worry we will start slow."

Bay checks the blog she created. "Wow." The single dragged out word escapes from her breath. Refreshing the blog to make sure, then grabs her phone, she texts 'The blog got to 157 page views.'
Moments later her phone dings. 'You lucked out this time. I was hoping it would have hit the goal. No worries. New goal 400. I don't think your luck is going to keep this time. Same task at goal'
Bay became nervous from that last sentence. Also wonderin why the new goal was a little over double the current number. Then her phoned dinged again.
'Check your email. Post what I sent you to the blog. Also there is a list, add the items to the Wish List.'
'Yes, Mistress.'

Bay flips open her laptop to check her email. "Oh... My... Gosh..." she says aloud. As she watches GIF after GIF, each one showing her own brother from behind, cleaning something. "This is humiliating-" Cutting herself off. With these GIFs, there is no way the blog will stay under 400. Not much I can do about it. Mentally crossing her fingers and hoping for the best.

Moving her attention to updating the blog. Posting GIFs, and updating the list. A few of the items she makes a mental note to look into for herself. Bay scrolling through the list, drifts off, thinking of the fun she could have with some of these toys. Most of them are plugs, various sizes, colors, and styles. Past that there are a few dildos, restraints, and clothing items. Her hand moves between her legs. Thinking about those dildos but specifically her own: realistic looking, average male size, that vibrates. Slowly rubbing herself through her pajamas. Moving her fingers up and down. A wet spot appears on her pajamas, growing in size with every move of her fingers. Her pants crotch, now slippery with her own juices. Ding! Bay's phone echoes in the silence, snapping her out of the trance. She looks around, half confused where she is. Then glances over to her closet. Lust filling her eyes, body aching, and her sex pulsing as the urge builds up insider her. Longing for her favorite toy back.

Tired out from sexual frustration she lays down on her bed. Face towards the open door, the slight breeze that slips through the houses cracks, softly cooling her face. One arm tucked underneath her, while the other drapes down and curls by her head, legs slightly bend, and offset to each other. The wet spot still pronounced on her crotch.

Cameron arrives home and places his car in park, just getting home form his chat with Ms. Perch. Discussing the limits and rules of the new relationship. With the supposed blackmail she has on him, he feels uneasy. There isn't really anything holding her to the new agreement. Not intentionally trying to provoke he, it isn't hard to do. He must try and follow her every instruction she there isn't any punishments because they decided those could go against the limits.

Making his way through the house. It's dark but not very late. "Bay?" He calls softly "you home?" Walking to the light flooding into the hall from her room. "Bay..." Fading out, seeing she is asleep. About to turn the light off he catches the wet spot on her pajamas. His penis awakens, feeling embarrassed and not wanting her to wake up he turns the light off and slips away to his room.

Limits:

Likes & Limits explained
Old 05-05-2017, 07:30 AM   #8
Pyrkejeremy

This is an amazing story
Old 05-05-2017, 10:31 AM   #9
serenader

This is great so far!
Can't wait for the next update

Likes/Dislikes/Limits
PM Dares
BDSM test results
Sex values test
serenader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 09:25 AM   #10
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenader View Post
This is great so far!
Can't wait for the next update
Keep an eye on the story. I'm not sure when I will get to it but I plan on finishing it. The next chapter is only partially finished.

Limits:

Likes & Limits explained
Old 05-16-2017, 03:02 PM   #11
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Post Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Bay wakes up, feeling well rested. Sitting up and stretching, like a cat would after a long nap. Out of the corner of her eye she catches the blink of her phone. Instinctively reaching for it. A text from Ms. Perch waiting to be opened
'Good morning! No underwear today, have a good day at work. Much love, your Mistress'. This isn't really a challenge for Bay, she has done it a dozen times, but she always gets a lot of looks when she does.

Jumping out of bed, she walks about the house. Wandering between rooms. Looking in the pantry and refrigerator, trying not to think about going to work. She doesn't really like her job as a fast food cashier. The manager says "we need pretty faces up front" but bay knows they put all the girls up front.
Pushing a bagel into the toaster. 'Some times there is a boy on register' she thinks to herself 'he is pretty dreamy'. She begins to think about the last guy that was hired.

Tall, dark, and handsome. Blonde hair, long for a guy, wavy and curled slightly at the end. Wisps of hair falling in his face, contrasting his light blue eyes. Eyes that cared about every inch of your body. The uniform given to him was the largest they had and even then it was a tight fit. His pecks defined his shirt, the rest of his shirt draping from them. A shame it wasn't a muscle shirt so it would hug every curve. The wide fit of the uniform never reveled anything good. Which Bay was sure was ever bit sculpted as the rest.
Getting in the shower. Even the pants didn't fit. Legs bulging at all the right places. Thighs and caffs like they were going to rip the seam at anytime. This did wonders for his butt, fabric flowing over each butt cheek. The seam that decided the right and left side dipped slightly but enough, to really show off his butt. All the girls that worked with him were conspiring against each other get obtain his attention to themselves.

Bay's hands wonder body, resting on breasts as she imagines what he would do to her. If she gave him one night to have his way with her. He looked like a guy that would dominate a girl correctly. Not losing control of his grace or let testosterone take over.
Knock knock knock! "Bay!" She felt like someone grabbed her and shook her awake, bracing herself against the wall.
"Your gonna be late!" Cameron shouted at her again.
The voice keeps her in this reality. Looking down to find her shampoo bottle in hand being pressed between her legs. Crushing her own fantasy 'they never last long at work. I guess beautiful people aren't meant for fast food work.' The boy quit a few days after starting.
"Be right out!" She replies back to her brother. Not knowing if he was still there.

Back in her room she starts to get dressed. Her work shirt is scratchy, and with out a bra or under shirt, this keeps her nipples pretty sensitive. Knowing well enough that her mistress counts anything wore under the visible clothing as "underwear". The pants are aren't much better. They hang from her hips and the crotch was made a bit short, causing the seam to press between her legs.

Getting to work Bay felt chilly without the added layers under her uniform. The A/C is going all day so it feels nice to the customers. She can feel her nipples pressing against the fabric which provided even more stimulation. If it wasn't for her erect nipples no one could tell she wasn't wearing a bra. Her breasts about medium sized. Big enough that wearing medium tops fits but her preferred it a large so it isn't constricting at all. Her are nipples usually are flush under the weight of most shirts. Although being aroused they can stand out noticeably.

Taking her register she gets her first customer. An older man, who doesn't for a second miss the show Bay is putting on. He stumbles through his order lingering in front of her as long as he can. Dragging out he step that requires action on his part.
"Have a nice day sir" Bay saying with trained enthusiasm and a smile.
"I am young lady!" returning the smile but doesn't look up from staring at Bay's chest.
The man grabs a seat off to the side of Bay. Giving him the best view for looking at her while he is eating.
"Another perv Bay?" Jessica asks.
Bay turns her head to respond "Yes, but its fine."
"If you say so." Walking away before she finished talking.

"Welcome, what can I get you?" smiling as she speaks.
Another man, to busy staring at the menu to notice anything else. "Uh, yeah, I'll get a number 3."
"Medium or large?"
"Large" still staring at the menu like it will change if he looks away.
"$7.52 is your total."
The man pulls out $10 from his pocket, handing it to Bay. "Whoa..." Finally noticing Bay's semi-erect nipples.
A smile shoots across Bay's face "Here is your change, have a nice day." Enjoys the reaction from the man. When someone finally notices and is stunned out of there mind. Only tolerating the perverted men who just stare.

"Bay!" Jessica calls.
Without thinking Bay turns her whole body, replying to her manager. "Yeah?"
"Can you...Um." Trying to find the words. "I know why that old guy was staring. I will get you a jacket."
'No, I'm ok.' Bay wanted to reply but she couldn't. This has happened once before and Bay couldn't think of a reason why she didn't want to wear the jacket.
"Here, it's a medium" Jessica arm extended with jacket in hand.
"Thanks." Taking the jacket, knowing she can't put it because of the 'no underwear' command from her mistress. "Can you cover my register. I need to use the restroom.'
"Ok, be quick."

Marching straight to the restroom and occupying the large handicap stall. Whipping her work shirt off over her head. Now topless in the stall. The cold air touching her bare skin, becoming very aware of her exposed breasts. Slipping into the jacket and zipping it up all the way. The fabric lining the jacket is soft. It is also thick enough so if she does get aroused it should go mostly unnoticed. Limited by her movement, every time she shifts around, like to lift her arm up the zipper slips down slightly. Testing it out a few times to see how careful she needs to be. Leaving the restroom goes to her locker to store her shirt before returning to her register. Feeling safe that all her job requires her to do is move her hands around a touch screen.

Lunch time arrives and an endless stream of people are entering and exiting the building. All three registers are open, each an orchestra of noises. The beep and key presses, clanking as the draws open and a click when it closes. Stoves and fryers sizzling as the frozen product hits the heat. Everyone is focusing on what they need to be doing. Bay, only slightly distracted, stopping every so often to fix the position of the zipper. Which has fallen from her breast pushing against the jacket. Like they are trying to jump out of it. She managed the whole rush hour without the fear of exposing herself. The rush of people stops and as Bat finishes up the line of customers the habit of zipping up the jacket was just like breathing.

Everyone started entering a zombie mood. Performing only the essential tasks and being dully alert. The door entry tone goes off and Bay snaps out of it. Looking at the door she sees it's just the delivery man. They make eye contact, he drops the package by the door and heads back out to his truck. Which is the typical routine for deliveries which was set in place in the instances that everyone is busy. Thankful for something to do, even if it is just taking the delivery to the back room.
Bay squats down and leans over the box, trying to get a good grip. The long rectangle shape makes it awkward to pick. She tilts it on its side and with one motion, swoops it off the ground. The corner of the box catching her zipper and sliding it all the way down past her breast. She feel a cool breeze sneaking its way into her jacket and stinging her skin. Hugging the box tighter to keep it from slipping and more so, flashing her coworkers. Struggling a bit she attracts the attention of Jasmine her co-worker.
"Here let me help you with that" Jasmine says.
"Thanks..." Bay replied politely.

Bay and Jasmine get closer to the back. Bay knows she has to find an excuse to continue on by herself. As the moments pass she becomes more scattered. Making it hard to think of a reason, the unavoidable scenario she always thought could never happen is becoming to real.

"Hey..."
A voice startles Bay but not enough to break her free from her impending indecency thoughts.
"Hello? Bay..." Jasmine says raising her voice.
"What? Yeah. Sorry. I was just in my head." Bay hastily spoke.
"Okay... Well can we put the box down now?" As she started to lower the box.
Bay moves with her. Trying to hide herself by squatting keeping the box close to her chest. She looks ridiculous, any normal person would have just lowered their arms and placed it on the table. Once it was on the table she had no choice but to continue all the way to the floor. She didn't realize the nervousness of her legs and they gave out. Dropping herself on the floor and her breasts broke free. She quickly fumbled around the zipper but it wouldn't have been quick enough. Jasmine had already leaped to her "falling" co-worker's aid only to catch the sight Bay's breasts hanging out of the jacket. Both became silent and after only seconds passing Jasmine grabbed the bottom of the jacket and pulled it away from Bay. Allowing her breast to slip back into cover. Then grabbed the zipper and zipped it all the way up. Neither spoke a word.

A voice from behind Bay calls her name "Bay!"
"Yes?" She replies still on edge from being exposed just hours before. All she wanted to do was get home.
"You can't take that jacket. If I remember correctly, it was only lent to you." Her strict 'no rule bending' manager, Jessica, and her snappy voice split the air.
Bay was speechless, like she had been most often lately. She opened her mouth to say whatever came out but before she could Jasmine chimes in. "That's actually my jacket" she lied. " The zipper on the one she had was being... funny" she smirked and looked at Bay. "We put the other one back in The Jacket Box."
"Ok, that's good." Jessica says.
After that Jasmine scoots Bay out the door before their manager could say anything else. By coincidence Jasmine's car is right next to where bay parked her's.
Before entered her car Jasmine says " You owe me. You know that right?"
Bay looked at Jasmine and nods her head "Thank..."
"No, thank you." Jasmine's face twists and the smirk she gave her inside was back again.
Bay feels a bit worried but also a little thrill to have this memory of something she never thought happened.

Limits:

Likes & Limits explained
Old 05-30-2017, 06:15 PM   #12
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Post Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Days pass. Bay doesn't hear from Jasmine and, Cameron doesn't hear anything from Ms. Perch. The two don't see much of each other either. Everyone just seems to be busy, doing their own thing. Almost like the last week never even happened. It did though Bay often reminiscences on the events. Cameron also finds him self thinking about this new life he is getting to experience. Something actually exciting is happening to him.

"Good morning. Finally a day off." Bay says as she walks into the kitchen.
Cameron peeks around the door of the pantry. "Good morning. Yeah, me too." Releasing a big exhale. "Do you have any plans for the day?"
"Do you mean plans or like PLANS?" Over speaking the last word. Before Cameron has a time to answer. Bay laughs "Actually, it doesn't matter. I don't have either. I think I'm just going to sleeping all day."
"Yeah, sleeping sounds fun but I think I'd rather do something." Cameron chuckles.
In that moment Bay's phone goes off in her hand. She raises to her face. "Well... I won't just be sleeping all day."
"Why? What's up?" Cameron asks out of habit.
"Ms. Perch says I am going on a picnic."
"Oh, fun! Probably won't be just an ordinary picnic."
"I know, that is what I am kinda worried about."

Bay, finishes up her breakfast, loads her dishes in the dishwasher and heads to her room to get ready for the picnic. She looks at her phone again, looking over all the requirements for her outfit. Something cute: flowy skirt, light blouse, push-up bra, full panty, and sandals. For Bay this outfit is unusual but she has all these articles and enough to make a matching outfit.

'I have my outfit. Ready for the picnic.' Hitting send as the message rushes off to her mistress. Looking in the mirror for few moments, just making sure she is all put together. Skirt, check. Blouse, check. Sandals, check, Underwear, check. "Everything is in order" she whispers to herself as her phone buzzes again.

'Go see your brother for the final step. I'll be by to pick you up soon. -Mistress' Bay feels a lump in her throat, worried as to this last step. Making her way to her brothers room. Moving slowly, trying to go through ever circumstance that could happen next. Lifting her hand to the door. The door opens up. Startling them both.

"I don't think you will like this but... here." Cameron hands Bay his phone. There is a text from Ms. Perch open on the screen it and it reads. 'You are going on a picnic with your sister. But "oh no" you don't have any time to get ready, oh well. You can just switch clothes with your sister. -Mistress'
Bay looks Cameron up and down. Cameron is wearing a gray tank top, blue boxer shorts, and black low cut socks. "No." the one word is spat from her mouth. "There is no way I'm wearing that."
"I don't think we have a choice. I don't want to wear your clothes but I don't want to be punished either."
Bay starts to think it over. She knows Ms. Perch would punish her if her refused to do this. The punishment would be worse. Reluctant to go through but agreeing "Fine, I'll get undressed in the bathroom and hand you my clothes through the door.

"Ready? Bay asks still behind the bathroom door. It didn't take her long to put on the 4 pieces of clothing she received from Cameron. She looked ridiculous. The tank top was stretched over her chest and even though it covered her nipples the fabric is thin. Allowing anyone that happened to at her could see her areolas. Aside from that not much of her breast were covered. She is showing a lot of the side and a lot of cleavage. The tank top went all the way down to the top of the boxer shorts. Which covered her modestly. The fly didn't stay together as the button that was there is no longer. The socks felt like her own and they even might have been the same brand, but as the socks are just black she has no idea.
Yes, I'm ready." Cameron says quietly. Avoiding eye contact with Bay as she opens the door. Bay knew what to expect as her brother was visible but she still couldn't help but laughing.
"Wow, you look kinda ridiculous."
"I feel ridiculous. Did you have to pick this outfit?"
"Hey!" Bay became snippy "I thought I was picking out my own outfit" Looking Cameron up and down and feeling the giggles rising in her again.

Cameron liked the feel of the fabric of his sister's clothes. The style of clothing picked isn't his favorite but it felt nice. The tan blouse rested lightly on his shoulders as nothing was even there. Falling over the bump the push-up bra made on his chest. Swaying slightly the red pleated skirt picked up each movement with a delayed effect, gently gliding through the air. Everything under the skirt was tucked nicely together by the panties he is now wearing. As he expected though the shoes didn't fit and decided not to wear them. Wondering if that was going to get him in trouble with Ms. Perch.

A sharp but soft honk came from outside. Cameron and Bay both knew who that was, Ms. Perch. They both stand by the front door, not wanting to open it. Gathering courage for a picnic that will certainly be like none other. Cameron turns the knob and the sunlight breaks past a barrier that was protecting them humiliation. Ms. Perch sees the change in her surroundings and turns her head to watch the two oddly dressed people walk up to her car. Bay jumps in the front seat while Cameron sits in the back. Scooting to the middle seat so he can look out the front window.

"Well, aren't we looking odd today." Ms. Perch says "Now I figured the sandals weren't going to fit so Cameron, you can give those to bay and I brought you some Crocks."
Bay was happy to be able to wear shoes. Even if she did have the horrible outfit mistake of wearing sandals and socks. As she put on the sandals Ms. Perch watched. He head cocked slightly to the side in confusion as to what Bay was wearing. "Excuse me, Cameron. Why is your sister wearing boxer shorts?"
Cameron is confused by the question. He could not think why that was a problem. Then he realized his mistake. "No, wait, I just forgot. We can go inside and fix it."
"Nope, too late." As Ms. Perch took her foot from the break and put it onto the gas. They were off. Bay still unsure why this is a problem.

As they drive through the small town mountain roads. There isn't anything to look at. Neither Bay or Cameron knows where they are heading but they have seen these roads all their life. Being the weekend they can only suspect that were ever they go has some amount of people. Bay soon regrets taking the front seat as she is head on to all the cars coming at them in the other lane. Unsure if any of them can really see anything but it makes her uncomfortable.

Cameron feels the fabric of the seat sticking to his leg. The fabric of the panties the only thing between him and his bareness. This thought starts to give him an erection and quickly starts thinking of anything else to make it go away. He becomes very aware that this time that he is out of the house in his sisters clothes which doesn't help the situation. He starts to get a little frigidity and Ms. Perch notices. He catches her staring at him in her rear view mirror and gives him a wink and a smirk. Blushing, Cameron goes back to looking down at the floor.

They pull into the park 'Lakey Lakey Lake' outside of town. The park has a large lake with grass all around and many well grown trees that provide shade all day. Not many people come to this park as there is betters ones and they are usually closer or just as far away. With is being the weekend there are several families. All set up in the shade of one of the trees. Was we drive slowly over the one-way paved road that surround the whole park and leads the the exit. Bay slips further down in her seat. trying to hide her modestly, as they drive by people but not much faster then those walking on the sidewalk. Ms. Perch pulls the car into a parking space. There are people here but only a handful and most are out in the grass in their own little shade spot spread out evenly through the park.

Everyone gets out of the car. Bay and Cameron hesitating but not much longer then Ms. Perch. She opens the back of her SUV and pulls out a picnic basket and blanket. Handing the blanket to Bay who greatly accepts the item. She used it as a shield to hold in front of her as they walk past those already set up in their spots. Both slaves keep there eyes glued to the grass as they pass families.

Limits:

Likes & Limits explained

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
embarrassment, master, public, slave, voyeur