Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-15-2008, 09:10 AM   #61
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default Sarah's Flirtations - Epilogue

I'm lying in bed now and Jim is riding me. It is the first day of the New Year, and I'm making love to Jim in Bonnie and Barry's bed. We leave the others in the other parts of the house and retreat to the sanctuary of the bedroom. There, Jim lays me down on the bed and starts caressing my body, kissing it everywhere. I close my eyes as his mouth, lips and tongue, work their way across my shoulders, stomach, breasts. He gets to my lips. I pull back a little, playing with his desire. He forcefully presses his lips against mine and I tremble. We kiss for what seems like an eternity. I enjoy his kisses, they fill me with desire and lust. His hands are on my hair, and I feel his manhood rubbing gently against my leg, making its way closer and closer to its destination. I let the anticipation fill me with all manner of desire.

"I think I love you..."

Jim smiles.

"I know I love you."

He comes back to my face and we kiss again. As he moves, his manhood sets itself to the proper angle. He starts sliding it into me. I bite my lip and my face turns. I want him so bad. Suddenly, he's inside me, and starts moving in and out. I sense tears rolling down my cheeks. He pauses.

"Are you all right? Am I hurting you?
"No."

I manage to speak through the emotions.

"I' ve just been dreaming of this for so long."

He kisses me again.

"I've been dreaming about this too."

He remains there, inside me, motionless, for a moment. I feel him hard and good. I let the sensation impress itself upon me.

"You weren't crying in the other room...
"That was different."

It's true. This may be the second time we have sex, but this is the first time we make love. I start moving about, and he understands. He resumes his work on me. With his hands, he caresses my shoulders or cups my breasts, alternating between them. As the pace quickens, he kisses me before straightening himself, getting down on his knees and resuming. I feel him so well now, entering me and then partially pulling out, in a non-repetitive motion, with infrequent lulls in the action. I feel my face reacting to the pleasure, I moan with delight to let him know my appreciation. Giving myself to him is so much better than imposing myself on him. I've always been more submissive in matters of sex, maybe because I am so masterful in everything else in my life.

He lifts my legs up, and leans in, allowing him to go deeper. I moan louder : I don't really mind if the others hear in the rest of the house. Jim is really into it. For the first time in a long time, I'm not fantasizing about anything or anyone. I'm with Jim, in bed, and we're making love, and that's all that's happening.

From between my legs, I see his face contort. Tell tale signs. I want to tell him to stop, I want to tell him to switch positions and start over. I let him go, I let him finish. I feel his release into me, feel the warmth and thrust, and it drives me over the edge as well. I let out a loud scream that covers his own.

For the next few minutes, we remain motionless, locked into each other. Eventually, he pulls away and lies on his back beside me. I roll over to my side, facing him. I still feel him inside me, feel his warmth and his love seeping into my every cell. I smile at him. He finally tilts his head to the side, facing me.

"Three times in one night..."

He seems shocked. I simply go and lay my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. I have things I want to tell him, but they will wait for the morning. They will wait.

We hear the door open. Barry's head pops in.

"Are you... done?
"Why? I ask.
"Because it's my bedroom?"

Jim starts laughing and I follow. Barry pushes the door open. Bonnie is behind him. Both of them are still naked. Barry speaks.

"Well, we sort of wanted the room to ourselves, now, if you don't mind. Thomas is already gone, Claire and Cassie are in the living room with Jennifer. We have a spare bunk, we can set you up in the kitchen, maybe?
"Kitchen is fine, answers Jim."

He looks at me.

"Kitchen is fine, right?
"As long as you're there, I could sleep anywhere."

We both get up.

"So, we're gonna see you around, more Jim?
"Barry, it's a given!"

They shake hands. I go to Bonnie and kiss her passionately.

"Have fun, you two.
"And you!"

Barry shows us where to get the spare bunk. As we get into the kitchen, we see the loveseat is already unfolded into a bed. We set up the bunk so we can't readily see into the living room or be seen from there. I want some intimacy right now, and I know what the three girls have planned. I know they'll be as discreet as possible about it. The idea does come to my mind that we could go watch, and they probably wouldn't mind, but right now, Jim is all the loving I need. The morning will come, and life will chart a new course for us.

=============
The End (for now)...

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories

interesting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 11:16 AM   #62
applebooty
Account Banned

I've really enjoyed following you through this one. One thing I certainly hope to read about in the future is Thomas finding a man, even if the relationship he enters isn't the main focus of the story.

As for the unrealistic, here's some random ideas:
- Thomas/Brad
- Jennifer loosening Jim up by becoming either his Mistress, or his and Sarah's Mistress.
- A game involving Jennifer/Barry.
applebooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 12:06 AM   #63
owlart
getDare Devil

Great story series, many thanks for all your effort and hard work that's gone in to this! I look forward to reading further installments
owlart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 05:42 AM   #64
adizzyfrancesay3243
Baby Member

opzioni binarie recensioni

What exactly are binary options and learning to make him or her?

binary options can be a single risky investment with on the internet marketing. This entrepreneur prefers a particular type of house this makes a purchase and pinpoints whether the expense definitely will climb or simply autumn. It is a unsafe manner, to create really have to almost magic like forcast the forthcoming applying various techniques, and additionally due to the fact clairvoyance is mostly a infrequent gift, you may get rid of a whole lot. But also get paid a whole lot.

Two means

binary options the country's brand as a result of a very simple method to investment. As with binary techniques are merely the ones together with zeroes, and so the options may be chosen solely lowers in addition to grows. This can be the significant significant difference relating to him or her together with ordinary taking part in this currency markets, at which it generates simply on the boost around the price tag on a great investment. These kind of may very well be numerous. You may choose the foreign exchange, namely a percentage of the fees within the several currencies. Such as, generally if the dollar tone in accordance with the united states $, plus the entrepreneur just as probable : earns.

Another tool may just be garbage such as silver, gold or even petrol. Additionally pick the most well-known of their stock shares and also all at one time spiders. Here, the procedure is similar to an everyday dealing that stock market, while using significant difference that one could as well earn a living concerning diminishes with discuss costs.

Just what, at which adequate as to who

Your binary options are dedicated to preferred companies.
Roughly no more than 5 p . c. Clients shell out funds earning the idea. ; however , sanctioned better potential for profitable compared to a Aileron. Nonetheless, to be able to get some more money with these investments to consider that tactics involving predicting currency markets.

Advertisements
Kink Talk