Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-11-2009, 04:42 AM   #1
John332
getDare Sweetheart

Default First crazy dare party (Fiction)

My first go at writing a dare story, so all feedback appreciated.

My flatmate Lizzie at university had had a few wild parties in the past, but this was one I never forgot. Quite often, she'd wait until both myself and my other flatmate Rachel were away before having a party, but this time she'd invited me, and I was curious to see what went on. Whilst she wasn't classically hot, she was small, feisty and had quite pert breasts and a nicely rounded ass. People didn't start to arrive until about an hour later than she'd mentioned, which was usual, but it meant that we were both quite tipsy before everyone else started drinking.

People started to arrive, and we kept drinking. I'd had my eye on Heather, a cute Scottish girl with a pretty killer body - great tits and long wavy hair which I could just picture all over me once we'd had sex. I had a few laughs with her, but wasn't really getting anywhere. After a few hours, people started to drift away, but I got the impression that a few people were deliberately hanging back. After another twenty minutes and another drink, Lizzy stopped the music. There were about ten people in the room.

"Ok," she said. "Thanks for coming. Tonight, we're going to explore inhibitions. After all, we're young, we're at university, and we've got a killer party going on. As usual, we're going to have a pan-party bet tonight, so if you'd all be so kind, please donate £20 to the cause."

Everyone gathered around her and chipped in - some more reluctantly than others. We were students, after all - and £200 was almost a month's rent.

"It's strange," she continued. "We all have inhibitions - mostly around out own bodies. So tonight, we're going to face those in a series of dares. Each one of you will pair up with the person next to you for the rest of the evening."

I looked at Heather, stood next to me.

"I have here 4 digital cameras. Each of you will go into a room and take a picture of yourself in the mirror with the digital camera. The other person will then do the same. Then, you'll remove one item of clothing and take another picture, and the other person will reciprocate. You'll continue until you're too uncomfortable to continue - and think about why. However - and here's the catch - you must come back into the living room in the same state as you finished in - so if you're completely naked, I'll need to see you both as proof."

There were some nervous giggles and I felt really nervous. Heather and I took the largest bedroom, and we took pictures of ourselves in front of the mirror fully clothed.

"I'm really nervous," I said

"Me too," she said "But the vodka is helping

I agreed and we both took off our shoes, socks and jumpers.

"How far do you want to go?" I said

"Well, my rent is pretty high, so I could really use the money," she said "But I feel a bit silly."

We found a bottle of rum in Lizzie's desk drawer and had another drink. I looked at Heather and noticed her hard nipples underneath her t-shirt. She must not be wearing a bra, I thought to myself, and found myself getting a bit hard.

"Well, I'm up for a few more," I said

Heather agreed, and I took off my jeans, standing there in boxers and a t-shirt. Heather took off her skirt, showing off some sexy lace black panties. I stared for a bit, trying to see through them, but they were quite opaque. The sight of her full long legs was quite enough to make me a bit hard though.

We took pictures, and Heather seemed hesitant to carry on.

"I'm not sure what Lizzie is going to do with these pictures," she said.

"Well, tell you what - if she wants to take the camera, we quickly delete it - otherwise she might put it online," I said. "It might just be her playing games. Shall we do one more?"

Heather agreed, and I took off my t-shirt, and she took off her top, revealing her well-rounded breasts. She blushed and looked at me.

"I don't like to wear a bra," she said.

She didn't really want to pick up the camera, and standing there in my boxer shorts, I felt myself getting a huge erection, which I couldn't really hide.

"How about a few more shots?" I said

She glanced at my boner, and without saying anything, agreed. I felt my head spinning slightly after the hours of drinking, and with a half-naked girl in this room who I'd fancied for a long time, getting naked seemed like a great idea.

"Well, since we're halfway there, we might as well go for the prize," I said.

Heather, after a few shots, agreed, and she stretched down to pick up the camera, her breasts bouncing slightly. My boner grew harder and she took the shot of herself in the mirror. I made a mental note to get the memory card, no matter what.

"So," she said, looking at me and raising one eyebrow. "Your turn."

I took the camera and stood in front of the mirror. Glancing at her, I quickly pulled my shorts down, showing my huge erection. Now, I was the one to blush.

"I hope you're ready to see Lizzie like that," she laughed, quickly stepping in front of the mirror down and pulling down her panties to show her pussy with a neatly trimmed landing strip of pubic hair. I suddenly sobered up a bit when I realised that my flat mate had to see me completely naked, but then the alcohol helped, and I looked at Heather again - her large breasts were bobbing up and down as she breathed heavily. A thought occurred to me.

"But what if anyone else gets naked too? What's the tie breaker?"

"Perhaps we should ask Lizzie?" Heather said.

I stuck my head out of the door and called Lizzie's name. She came down the hall and I ushered her into our room. She looked at us both speculatively, and my boner grew harder. If anything, it was a turn on being naked with a hot girl and having another non-naked girl in the room watching us both. I told her what I was worried about.

She looked us both up and down, and the room spun slightly. I looked Heather up and down, taking in her full young body. I could see a slight wetness on her pussy, and knew she was quite excited by it all, secretly.

"Well," Lizzie started. "If you're worried, you could get even nakeder by shaving off all of your pubic hair. You don't get more naked than that."

I looked at Heather - it was easy for her, but I was quite hairy.

She looked at me

"I'm game." she said

I shrugged - I was already completely naked in front of my flatmate.

We went into the bathroom and Lizzie brought the camera. Heather and I got in the shower, and she quickly shaved her pussy completely smooth. The sight of her naked and wet was almost too much for me, and whenever she jostled against me, I almost came right there. I took the razor and started shaving my balls and pubes carefully. Lizzie took a few photos, watching both of us, and when I was done, we both got out of the shower. I started to dry my hair, and to my joy, I felt Heather kneel down and take my erect member in her mouth and suck, caressing my penis with her tongue. I came very quickly and then realised that Lizzie was still in the same room and had just watched me ejaculate in her friend's mouth. Heather looked expectant, and I realised I was still horny. Without looking at Lizzie, I slipped open the drawer, pulled out a condom and put it on, pushing Heather against the wall and entering her, thrusting against her again and again until she cried out in pleasure and orgasmed in waves against me. I came again as she did, and we both sagged against the wall.

We quickly cleaned up, and Lizzie didn't say a word. We both went into the lounge to 'officially' record our score - there were another couple in there, in their pants, and they both stared in complete surprise at us. We were beyond caring, and strangely proud and unashamed to be naked.

Lizzie dismissed us and we got dressed again. After ten minutes of waiting, we all gathered in the living room.

"After careful consideration, I declare Ben and Heather the winners - after going all the way, and putting on quite a show afterwards!"

We both blushed, but knew it was a night we would never forget. The money would come in handy - although who knew where the cameras had ended up. It was the first of many such competitions...
John332 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 09:31 AM   #2
BeX25

Now that sounds like my kind of party.......... Where do you live?

BeX

BeX
BeX25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 10:50 AM   #3
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...

You know... these things always happen to other people.

Yeah, definitely my kind of party too.

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories

interesting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 01:49 PM   #4
nightmare09
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to nightmare09 Send a message via Yahoo to nightmare09

go on i want to know what happeneds next
nightmare09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 06:18 PM   #5
backwoodsmaster

Send a message via MSN to backwoodsmaster Send a message via Yahoo to backwoodsmaster

Very good I really liked it and it was easy reading also Please go on.
Old 01-14-2009, 02:59 PM   #6
John332
getDare Sweetheart

Default Intermission - Part 1

The next evening, Lizzie and I were cooking in the kitchen and she mentioned the camera.

"So I'll bet you'd like that camera back," she said.

I nodded "What do you want for it?"

I was thinking not only of the pictures of me naked, but also the shots of Heather - not to mention any pictures that Lizzie had taken of us in the bathroom.

"Well, I've got another dare," she said. "If you complete it, you can have the camera. I've given Heather a similar dare, and whoever completes it successfully will get the camera."

"What if we both do it right?" I asked

"We'll have to devise a tie-breaker," she said, with a raised eyebrow. "Anyway, here's the challenge. You must be completely naked from 8pm to 8am each day. I'll check in on you once or twice, and I'll make sure I'm around those evenings, so if anyone sees you, I'll hear."

I could feel myself getting slightly hard from the prospect, and harder still when I thought of the blowjob from the previous night, and Lizzie watching it all.

"You're on," I said.

The first two nights passed uneventfully - I kept in my room between 8am and 8pm. Lizzie would knock on my door at some point, and I'd flash her, and she'd head off - although she usually left the door open, leaving me to scramble and close it before my other flatmate walked by.

On the third night I was fast asleep when she crept into my room and I awoke to find her sliding into bed beside me, completely naked.

"You know," she breathed. "Heather looked like she was having such a fun time the other night that I wanted some too."

Now usually, flatmates were out of the question, but we were already both naked and I was hard and pertty horny. Not saying a word, I slipped on a condom and pulled her on top of me. She was already very hot and very wet. I grabbed her ass and pulled her back and forth on my dick until she cried out with pleasure. She quickly muffled herself with a pillow but I felt her
orgasms rock through her body, and looking at her orgasmic face, I came hot and long.

She climbed off and giving me a quick kiss on the cheek, lightly ran back into her room.

The fourth and fifth nights passed uneventfully, but on the penultimate night, our other flatmate Rachel had a party...

To be continued
Old 01-16-2009, 12:28 AM   #7
John332
getDare Sweetheart

Default Intermission - Part 2

She'd invited us both, but I'd said that I wasn't feeling too good and wanted to get an early night. Kindly, she'd promised to keep the music down, but had insisted that we'd all had wine that night. I was also a bit worried about what would happen if Lizzie got too drunk and explained about the dare to anyone at the party - so I'd locked my door.

Annoyingly, I woke up at 2am dying for the toilet, which was down the hall - fortunately, it didn't involve walking past the lounge. I looked around to see if anyone was around, and it looked clear - I went into the bathroom and relieved myself. My luck didn't last, and just as I came out, one of Rachel's friends, Em, came out of the lounge. It was a bit dark, so she walked forward a few steps before she saw me. Her mouth went into a wide O and she looked stunned.

"Oops, sorry." I said, and darted past her back into my room. I closed the door to my room and suddenly thought - why not? Em was small, with bouffant frizzy blonde hair, and simply enormous boobs. She always wore quite revealing outfits, but I knew from previous experience that she was a bit of tease. But perhaps...

I poked my head around the door again - Em was still there

"Hey Em," I whispered. I winked at her and jerked my head towards my room. To my complete surprise, she smiled and came in. I pulled the door shut and pulled her into a long kiss, feeling myself growing hard as her large breasts pushed against me. I pulled her top over her head, and kissing her legs and thighs, pulled her skirt down and off.

She was wearing black butterfly panties, and I left them on whilst I caressed her breasts, drawing circles around her nipples, before drawing a line with my tongue down to the line of her underwear. I stroked around the top of her knickers and ran my finger down the front, where a little wet patch was starting to grow. Reaching onto my desk for a pair of scissors, I pulled the elastic taut and cut them off her, letting them fall to the ground. Her eyes widened, and I pushed her to the bed and thrust deep inside her again and again until she clawed my back with her long fingernails, throwing back her head and moaning as she orgasmed. I pulled out and she panted with the exertion, which gave me an idea. Flipping her onto her back, I pulled her up and took her again from behind until I came and she came again, shuddering against me with pleasure and exhaustion.

We lay down on the bed and she curled up beside me, still hot and wet and naked from the exertions.

"So do you always sleep naked?" She said

I outlined the party, but rather than mentioning the ransomed camera, I simply said that it was a 'carry over' dare. She looked excited and slightly aroused by the prospect.

"Could you get me on the guest list?" She asked. "I'd love to come."

"Tell you what," I said, thinking quickly. "I can't guarantee anything, but I'll put in a good word, and if it comes off and I ever need something to get out of a fix at the party, will you help me out?"

I thought that it would never hurt to have a few cards held in reserve, especially with someone as gorgeous as Em.

"I won't mind if you don't feel comfortable doing something weird, but it's always good to have friends when you have a flatmate as mischievious as Lizzie." I added

Em grinned

"That sounds ok," she said. "I'd like a little excitement not and then - and don't get a big head, but if the sex is as good as it was just now, you're really doing *me* a favour!"

She climbed out of bed, pulling her skirt and top back on. I watched with pleasure as the tight top slipped over her large bobbing breasts.

"You can keep these as a reminder," she said, lightly throwing her panties to me, giving me a sly smile and padding out the room.

I sighed and turned over - this had all worked out well so far, and I was starting to look forward to the last party - but it wasn't over yet.
Old 01-16-2009, 06:41 AM   #8
rpUral
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to rpUral Send a message via MSN to rpUral Send a message via Yahoo to rpUral

Good story. I really liked the characters.

Looking for something to read? Try these:
"Rising Sun" - "The Dinner Party" - "A Day on the Beach" - "The Trap"
rpUral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 02:10 AM   #9
John332
getDare Sweetheart

Default Intermission, part 3

The next day passed uneventfully - I was late for a 9am lecture because I Rachel was pacing the corridor until after 8am - revising hard for a test she'd forgotten until that morning. She was in a bad mood and I promised to bring her food for a fry up on my way back, which I did - I felt slightly guilty about sleeping with one of her friends right under her nose. It turned out to be a mistake, because she decided that she wanted us all to have dinner together that evening - at 7pm. I could hardly refuse, but spent the day thinking of ways to get out of it. I'd already used the ill card, and even a phone call from someone wouldn't work. The day got later and later and I begun to panic - I was so close to getting the camera.

We sat down for dinner just before 7 to my relief, but then had a starter, which Lizzie had - mischieviously - insisted on cooking. We got to the main course and 7.30 and had only just finished at 7.55. I suddenly had an idea.

"Um... girls," I said, hesitantly. "Could I have your female advice on something? I've bought a pair of swimming shorts for a holiday, and I'm not really sure that they suit me. Could you judge them for me?"

Lizzie gave me a subtle wink. Rachel looked slightly amused but agreed.

"Boys and fashion!" she said

I almost ran to the bedroom and tore off my clothes, watching the clock - 7.58. I pulled on a pair of swimming shorts and pulled out my scissors again, cutting through the elastic. Holding onto them, I came out of the room, feeling slightly self-conscious.

"So," I said. "Whaddya think? Do you think the girls will be loving it?"

Rachel and Lizzie looked at me and laughed in a kind way.

"They're ok," Rachel said, grinning. "Not too loud, and it looks like that time in the gym has paid off..."

"Great, thanks," I said, turning to leave. The clock struck eight, and I let the elastic go, tripping me up on the carpet. I struggled to get up, making it look like the shorts had come off naturally. Rather than pulling them back on, I clutched them in front of my groin, and turned back slightly, leaving most of my butt exposed to the girls

"Oh God, I'm so embarrassed," I said, flushing. "I knew I should have tried them on before."

The girls were speechless, and I quickly ran to my room. I suddenly noticed that the curtains were open, and anyone walking past on the street would have seen my hurried strip. I closed them and climbed into bed, pulling the covers over me, throwing the shorts back in the cupboard - I'd wasted a good pair of shorts, but hopefully won the competition; or at least, not lost miserably. Grabbing a book, I pretended to read. A little while later, there was a knock at the door.

"Are you ok?" Said Rachel

"I'm ok," I said through the door. "Just really embarrassed - I don't think I can face either of you just now."

Rachel laughed.

"It's ok - we felt a bit sorry for you. But we've both seen butt before!"

"Even so, I'll stay in here thanks," I said. "I'll give the pudding a miss while my ego recovers."

"Ok," she said. "See you tomorrow."

I read for a while and dozed off after a while.

Just before 8am, Lizzie slipped into my room. I threw back the duvet, revealing that I was still naked. She stared for a second and then grinned and winked.

"Nice work," she said. "Very nice work - although we'll definitely have to get Rachel involved at some point."

I agreed - she was the perfect flatmate, but much too prim and proper for my wilder and more exhibitionist side.

"The next party is in two weeks," she said, throwing me the digital camera. "Heather eventually wimped out, so you win - and you completed more than successfully. She's barred from the next one."

"Well," I said, catching the camera. "If you're looking for a replacement, you might want to try Em."

She raised one eyebrow

"I like the sound of that," she said, smiling and turning to leave the room. "Later"
Old 01-17-2009, 08:38 AM   #10
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

this is a good story, I look forward to the next part

Ask me anything
http://anonimousbob.tumblr.com/ask

yes: secluded public, crossdressing,, chastity sexual, anal (including enemas if you want), slight pain, anything else not on the above list I can't think of right now

no: openly public/involving others, bodily waste, extreme pain

Add me at [email protected]
Check out my profile and album on Kinktalk
I am looking for a mistress to serve right now
anonimousbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 11:13 AM   #11
qwertypete
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to qwertypete Send a message via Yahoo to qwertypete

Wow this was really good. I liked it.
qwertypete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 03:06 PM   #12
John332
getDare Sweetheart

Default Party number 2

Heather called me a couple of times during the week to ask about the camera. I'd copied the contents of the memory card to my computer and a secure location online, and told her that I wouldn't do anything silly with them or post them online. I was quite enjoying looking at them in my spare time tho - and I'd deleted all the ones of me naked - apart from the shots in the bathroom.

She eventually gave up after we talked one night. She regretted not doing her challenge successfully - although she refused to say what it was - and was going to try to get back into the parties. I said that if she did, we could probably reach an arrangement about having the camera back.

Two weeks later, Lizzie held another party. Rachel was out for the weekend, and again, it kept going until late. I stayed up, again noticing that a few people were staying until late. Em was also invited, but apart from a few winks and quiet words, we'd agreed to steer clear of each other for tactical reasons.

The clock hit 2am, and Lizzie called the ten of us together and we all chipped in £30 this time. The pot of cash was getting higher, although Lizzie was beginning to take a cut for drinks.

"In one week's time, I'm going to throw another party," she said. "During that week, you're going to be busy. I'm going to divide you into pairs, and during the week, you'll be taking your digital cameras and get naked in as many people's bedrooms as possible. Just to be clear - your own bedrooms are out - I know what they look like. Your flatmate's bedrooms are also out - it's too easy. The bedrooms do not have to contain anyone else apart from you two, but they must contain both of you, naked at the same time. The couple who get naked the most will win the prize money - everyone else will get forfeits."

There was a murmur of excitement and she paired us up - unsurprisingly, I was with Em. Suddenly, she dismissed us all.

"That's everything," she said. "You can go now."

Everyone else ran out of the room, and Em came over to me.

"Why not start tonight?" She said

I agreed and we popped into my room for a tactical. We got rid of any unneccessary underwear and intermediate layers - I could see her nipples straining through her top with excitement - as well as socks, to make it easier to get undressed.

We headed out to find a party, already a bit drunk. We went to the nearest club and started to mingle, before long finding a house party. It was only about 3.30am, and we snuck around the house, ditching clothing and taking pictures of ourselves completely naked in stranger's rooms. In the last room of the four, we set up the camera on a wardrobe and posed together - just before it went off, Em knelt down and took my dick in her mouth, sucking hard. Caught completely by surprise, I came instantly, the camera flashing and catching her on her knees in front of me, and me in mid-orgasm.

Just then the door of the room opened and a guy and a girl looked in.

"Oh, sorry," they both said, and quickly shut the door.

I looked at Em and we both laughed - they'd been about to do the same thing, only without cameras. I pulled my trousers up over by large and slightly wet erection, and we went to find another party. We just managed to get back into the club and find another house party, getting six shots in that evening.

The next week we were inseperable, and my course mates started to comment. I didn't care, this week was much too exciting. We played hard at it, neglecting lectures, but going over to friend's houses for coffee and vanishing mysteriously again. Every night we tried to find a different party, although we weren't always successful. More often that not, we'd try to get one shot with us having sex in it, or either of us going down on the other. Once we found a girl at a party, Beth, who confided in us that she'd always wanted a threesome, and we took her back to her flat and got photos of all three of us in her bed naked and then one of me cumming over both of their wet naked bodies. Her flatmate was out, so after a little persuasion and a lot more tequila, we went into her other flatmate's room I got her to get on all fours like a dog and took her from behind, with a picture of Em watching, naked. If I wanted any photos from the whole week, that was the one, I thought to myself. We left Beth slightly confused - as we were walking out, she'd only just realised that we were taking photos of the whole thing.

On the sixth night things started to go wrong. We couldn't find a party - Wednesday wasn't a big party night. We'd been to most of our friend's houses, and the club bouncers were starting to look at us strangely. We'd had more orgasms than ever in our life, but this was tiring! We started to get sloppy. I'd booked us in for coffee at quite a conservative friend's house, and they had two bathrooms - one upstairs, one down. I'd popped out saying I was going to the bathroom, with the plan that Em would follow afterwards to use the other one. She did and I quietly followed her upstairs. We both undressed and took a photo, but just then the door swung open and my friend Ian walked in

"What the hell are you guys doing?" He said

To her credit, Em didn't flinch, but sauntered over to Ian, completely naked - whilst I pulled on my clothes, and gave him a hot, sweltering kiss on the lips. She pressed her considerable cleavage against him and looked him in the eye.

"It's a psychology experiment on inhibitions. Please don't tell anyone," she said

She turned round, giving him a full view of her shapely butt, and pulled on her clothes. He looked too startled to say anything, and we walked out of the house.

"We can't have too many more like that," she said. "We need to keep this under wraps."

I agreed, and it cooled us off for that night, agreeing to regroup after a good night's sleep. But the last night didn't work out as planned either. But we both felt like we'd lost steam after six nights of uninhibited adventures. However, we went skinny dipping with a friend and went back to their house afterwards, both changing in the same room afterwards and getting one photo. I looked at Em, my erection rising, and we both grinned.

"Oh, why not?" she said. Our friend had just gone into the bathroom, so we slipped into the kitchen, the lounge, the hall and their room, taking nude photos. She slipped the handle end of a kitchen knife into her wet pussy and left it on the sideboard before we both walked out holding our clothes and changed outside in the public hallway for anyone to walk past - but no-one did. The party was later that night, and we both ate, drank and giggled about our impending win - but I was slightly worried that the one day would have a bad effect on our overall standing. Once the party drew to a close, we handed the camera to Lizzie, who counted the shots, and putting them on a blackboard, counted them all up.

"I've awarded bonus points for sexual shots," she said. "Overall, the winner is James and Jen - with twenty seven shots!"

My head dropped - we'd lost. I looked down at the camera and then at Em in dismay - all that work, for nothing.

Lizzie handed the cash to James and Jen, and then got the rest of us to sit in a circle. James and Jen sat away, watching it all.

"Ok, so the forfeits," she said. "I'll count up the number of naked shots you all got, and take the winner as a baseline. We'll subtract your score from theirs."

She turned the chalkboard over and did the sums - we'd only lost by one point. I was gutted - although on balance, still £70 up. The couple at the bottom had lost by twenty points, so we'd done well - they'd only done just one room a night.

"Each of your must remove clothes equal to the number of points you still have," she said

I shrugged - I'd properly redressed that evening, so I took off my jumper. I looked around - although we'd all gotten naked in couples, group nudity was a bit new. The losing couple didn't look very pleased.

"This is enough," the girl, Jessica said, and walked out, taking her partner with her.

Lizzie looked annoyed

"It's inevitable," she said after a second. "But if they want to come back, they'll have to pay."

The second and third last losers had also lost by fifteen and five, so there were two naked couples in the room, looking slightly self-conscious. I checked out the girls - Sally was a hot brunette with killer curves but a very hairy puzzy, and Erica was a skinny blonde with tiny tits and a great ass. Lizzie put a deck of brown cards in the middle of the room.

"Ok, finally," she said. "Last phase - each of you must take a card and do the dare on that card. You may decline the number of dares equal to five minus your position - so Christian and Em can both decline four, etc. However, you must do the last dare if you go through the pack."

I took the first card. It said "Go outside" - I looked over at the other couples and then decided to be nice. I showed the card to Lizzie and went outside wearing most of my clothes.

Em took a card and put it back in the pack, and took another. She disappeared into a room for about ten minutes and came back, showing the camera to Lizzie. Lizzie nodded and she sat back down. I glanced at her and she tilted the camera my way -

she was pulling her trousers and pants down and putting a vibrator into her pussy. I raised my eyebrows and she winked at me - was there nothing this girl wouldn't do in the company of nine people sworn to secrecy?

Sally got a dare to give one of the members oral sex, lay down to give her partner Steve the blowjob of his life. She backed off at the last minute, and he came into a tissue, which Lizzie examined. Steve simply had to pull a moony out of the windows, which he did.John, a tall dark haired guy got dared to masturbate in front of the party, which he didn't seem to find too difficult, but Erica, the last member of our party had to take a picture of herself having an orgasm and post it online. She seemed very reluctant, but brightened up when Em took her into the room and gave the the vibrator. A few minutes later she came back in with the laptop, showing Lizzie where she'd posted it. Lizzie seemed satisfied, and James and Jen looked on, clearly turned on and entertained.

"She owes me a favour now," Em whispered to me

Lizzie turned to us all.

"More in three weeks time," she said. "But the stakes will be raised, and we'll be getting a few more group members. I'll also be taking part, rather than just adjudicating."

I looked at Em and grinned - I was looking forward to it already
Old 01-20-2009, 01:42 PM   #13
nightmare09
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to nightmare09 Send a message via Yahoo to nightmare09

go on please i want to know what happeneds
nightmare09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 04:58 PM   #14
John332
getDare Sweetheart

Default Intermission, pt 2

> Sorry it's been a while, folks. Here's the next installment.

A few weeks later it was the Christmas break, and just before I set off home, Lizzie gave me a parcel.

"Heather's been asking if she can come back to the parties," she said. "I've worked out a fun way to test if she's ready, but for the most fun, I'd like you to be involved."

I looked at her - Lizzie was more than capable of thinking of dares involving just one person, so I waited for her to continue.

"I'd make it worth your while," she said. "Heather has already contributed towards the next party, so I'll share it with you - £40"

I accepted, and Lizzie unrolled two twenties. Whilst not a lot, it'd help pay for Christmas.

"Be online two days after Christmas at 2am with what's in the package."

When I got back in my room, I opened the package - inside was a small webcam and a small sealed deck of cards. I thought nothing of it, and finished packing to go home.

I got home, and after a few days of normality I started to think twice about all of my adventures. Sure, university was all about having fun and having sex, but some of the stuff we'd done - having sex in other people's houses, sticking kitchen implements in Em's pussy - cumming on that poor drunk girl we picked up in a pub, and letting my flatmate see another girl give me a blowjob - all sounded a bit messed up. I wasn't entirely sure about going online at 2am, but half of me still wanted to do it.

Sure enough, I found myself logging on long after the rest of my family had gone to bed.

Once I'd got the application running and found the right site, I found a splitscreen with both Heather and Lizzie on it.

"Ok," said Lizzie. "Here are the rules. Each of you takes one card and does the dare which is on the card. Heather, if you finish, you're back in the game. Ben, if you don't finish, you have to give Heather back that camera from the first party. Other than that, no rules."

I thought for a sec and then grinned mischieviously.

"Hold on," I said. "Lizzie, what'd it take for you to join in as well?"

She looked surprised.

"Well," she said, after a moment. "Three things. Firstly, you start the game in speedos. Second, you get at least two other

people to join the next party - we need more money for it. Third, whatever porn you have on your hard drive, you send to me now."

I thought about it - I could certainly get at least one other person to join the party, I wasn't sure about two. The porn thing freaked me out a bit - I had a thing for wet t-shirts, but I suppose it could have been worse. I agreed, and emailed over my small porn collection to Lizzie, before turning away from the camera. I felt a bit weird, stripping naked this early in the game and felt quite vulnerable in my speedos, but on the other hand, I felt quite sexy in the sheer fabric as well. I texted Beth, from one of the drunken parties before, asking if she wanted to come to a party in the new year, alluding that it would be a repeat of last time, and also texted Oli, the partner of the girl who'd walked out, asking if he'd come back in the new year. Surprisingly, they both texted back within minutes saying that they would.

"Very good," she said. "And I'll even waive the penalty for Oli walking out. So, first dare, Ben."

I turned over my first card. It said "give us a tour of your house"

I felt quite exposed touring around the house in my speedos, and knew that one small crash or bump would wake up the whole house, so I was as quiet as possible and thanked my lucky stars that the camera only had a mic and camera on it, not speakers.

Luckily, I got back to the bedroom without anyone else stirring.

Heather turned over her first card and showed it to the camera. It said "change into your swimsuit". I realised where Lizzie had got the inspiration for the first dare. Heather went away from the camera and came back in a purple one-piece. I looked her up and down, loving the way that the fabric emphasised the curves of her breasts.

Lizzie went and got a spare deck and turned over the first card. It said "show us your sexiest underwear" - she went to a wardrobe and brought out a black lacy corset. I spent a few minutes thinking about her in it - although Lizzie wasn't my type, she was still quite attractive.

"Ok," she said. "Round two - Ben."

I turned over my next card and showed it to the camera - it said "draw back the curtains for the rest of the game." I silently shuddered because I knew what could happen in the later game. I drew them back, showing the camera. Fortunately, we had a longish drive, and the road next to us was quite busy. Most of the cars went by too quickly, and my windows didn't allow for a full view of my body, so all they'd see was a topless guy.

Heather turned over her next card. It said "Tell us about your most recent fantasy." Heather looked a bit hesitant, but then took a healthy gulp from a glass of red wine next to her desk.

"Well," she said, almost in a whisper over my headphones. "I'm at the next party, and out of the blue, I'm stripped completely naked in a room full of strangers. One guy is steps forward and pushes me over a table, fucking me from behind, hard and powerful. I can't move, but I'm excited by it and cum just as he does in my pussy."

I looked at her - I could just see a small wet patch appear at the bottom of her swimsuit, and I swear her nipples grew a bit hard. Lizzie looked impressed. She turned over her next card. It said "Flash your boobs at the camera". Without hesitation, she quickly pulled down her t-shirt - she wasn't wearing a bra, and gave us a good look at her small breasts and pert nipples. I found myself wondering, given that she'd designed and written all of the parties, what her limits were, and if she even had any.

"Good work," she said to us. "We're almost halfway there. Ben, round three please."

I turned over my next card. It said "Go outside and pull a mooney. Take the camera with you and show everyone."

I was a bit more worried about this one - my older sister's bedroom was right above the front door, and it wasn't quiet to open. I silently padded downstairs with the cam, in my speedos, and as quietly as possible, opened the front door, wincing as the lock clicked loudly. The traffic was going fairly fast, and there was only one car every ten seconds or so, so I quickly laid the camera down on the path and pulled a mooney. I pulled my speedos back up and relocked the door, tip toeing back to my room, pausing for a few minutes outside my door to see if my sister was stirring at all. Luckily, I heard nothing. I'd escaped, for the time being.

I got back to my laptop in my room.

"Good," Lizzie said. "Cute ass. Heather, you next."

Heather turned over her next card. It said "Get an ice cube from the freezer, and under your clothers, trace it around your nipples and pussy." Heather quickly got up and went away from the camera for a minute. She returned with an ice cube and we could see her swirling it around her nipples under her swimsuit before moving her hand down to her pussy, where it stayed for
a while, before she brought it back up and popped what was left into her mouth. Lizzie laughed and gave a little clap. I could feel my erection growing as I watched and looked at her hardening nipples.

Lizzie turned over her next card. It said "Strip to your underwear and show us your houses' back garden, it has one." Lizzie pulled off her shoes, socks and skirt, showing off a pink pair of pants with a heart in the centre before turning away from the camera and returning wearing a bra. So, I thought, she does have some scruples.

The camera went slightly dark and then we saw her garden - you couldn't see much, but it was definitely a garden, and as I thought of Lizzie in it wearing nothing but her pants and bra, my erection grew harder. Lizzie came back to the room.

"Ok," she whispered. "Half way - round four. Ben, next card please."

I turned over my next card. It said "Strip naked". I winced at my open curtains, and then realised that the outside world wouldn't be able to see me anyway. I stood up and pulled down my speedos, revealing my growing boner. Heather and Lizzie both grinned on the screen, and I sat down again. On the camera, my boner was clearly visible, but I didn't mind too much - they'd both seen it before, and the outside world couldn't see it.

Heather turned over her next card. It said "Go shave your pubic hair, then show the evidence to the camera." Heather looked quite shaken and just stopped for a minute to think about it.

"Well?" Lizzie said. "Are you in or out?"

I also thought about it for a minute. I realised that Heather was an only child and probably lived in quite a small house or flat with her parents, and that heading out of her room twice in one night might well wake them. When I was thinking about that, she got out of the chair, flashing us her purple-clad butt and reaching into a cupboard, retrieving a spare razor.

"The bathroom is too close to my parent's room," she said.

She turned away from the camera and returned a few long minutes later, pulling aside her swimsuit and revealing her clean, freshly shaved pussy. It was wet and glistening with excitement, and I knew that even though she was probably afraid, she was enjoying every minute of this.

Lizzie nodded and turned over her next card. It said "eat or drink three of your own bodily fluids". We all winced, and Lizzie looked shocked that her own game had backfired on her. She quickly thought and spat into a cup, then picked her nose and flicked some earwax into the same cup, downing it on one go. I grimaced - that wasn't a particular turn-on, just a bit gross, and I think the others found the same. I noted it down, mentally.

Lizzie turned back to the camera.

"Ok," she said. "Round five. Penultimate round."

I turned over my card without being asked. It said "Drink four shots in a row of liquor, NOT wine." Fortunately, I'd not been drinking that evening, so I took out my Christmas present bottle of Amaretto, which wasn't particularly strong, and took two shots of the strong, syrupy liquor. I looked back at the camera and paused. My boner was going down a bit, but I realised that I'd probably exposed myself to the street a few times already, but there weren't any pedestrians stopping and staring so I figured I was probably ok. I looked back to the bottle and quickly took two more shots, feeling distinctly woozy. I couldn't quite believe it - here I was, butt naked, doing dares and shots in my parents house, with one girl in a swimsuit and one in her underwear on camera. But before I could think about it too much, Lizzie had asked Heather to turn over her next card.

Heather did so, and it said "Drink two shots of absinthe in the pouch supplied". Heather looked confused, but I knew how strong absinthe was, and so did she after she took the first one. She looked like she was about to throw up, but took a breath and sipped down the second one. We both watched for a few minutes and her eyes grew wide - combined with whatever wine she'd had that evening, she was quite drunk on the 75% ABV booze.

Lizzie turned her penultimate card over and showed it to the camera. It said "take a shot of vokda and chain-smoke two cigarettes." Lizzie quickly did the shot of vodka, and rummaging through her drawers, found an old pack of Lucky Strikes.

Lizzie didn't really smoke, but we were all casual smokers when stressed or drinking. She chain-smoked two very quickly and I could tell it had made her more relaxed instantly - her shoulder were down and for the first time, she seemed comfortable in her underwear. I wondered if she secretly liked being in control of others, and hated being out of control or in the hands of someone else. I filed this away for reference later, hoping I wouldn't forget it through the alcohol haze.

"Ok," she said, swaying slightly. "Last round, thank you very much for playing, three more cards."

I took the time to look at the other girls. Heather, in her tight purple swimsuit, Lizzie in her underwear, with no contact, we'd managed to have a fairly sexually-charged game. I turned over my final card. It said "Masturbate"

I looked at the camera- I'd come with these two girls before, but my curtains were wide open, giving a perfect view to anyone walking past. But then I looked at Heather in her swimsuit and thought about the freezing cold ice cube on her nipples and in her perfect pussy, and my dick sprang up. I grabbed it and thrust my hand up and down, thinking of taking both of their

smooth, hot bodies in my bed at once, quickly cumming into a tissue. Drunkenly, I didn't think too much of it, and Lizzie didn't seem to need to see the tissue, so I threw it away and watched the rest of the show. The two girls had been leaning in to watch me close, but now realised that they might have to do the same.

Lizzie smiled and nodded at Heather, who was trembling slightly as she turned over her next card. It said "Open the package marked 'last' and place it inside your vagina. Turn it on for the rest of the game or until you come." Heather nervously tore open the package to reveal a small vibrator. Without removing her swimsuit, she put the bobble end inside of her and turned the switch. We heard a humming noise and it was instantly clear from her face that it felt good. Her hands went to her nipples, swirling her fingers around them, and then down to her pussy, rubbing and rubbing, her face showing increasing levels of ecstasy. Finally she shuddered, biting her lip to avoid crying out, breathing heavily, and turned off the device, removing it from her pussy. She looked extremely spent and relaxed, wiping goo from the vibrator and placing it on her bed.

She looked tired, but happy that she'd completed the dare.

"Well done," Lizzie said. "You're back in the game"

She turned over her last card and winced. It said "If you're not alread naked, take off the rest of your clothes. Pee into a cup and pour some over your chest, then drink the rest."

Lizzie stood up slowly and I knew then that she had limits. She took off her bra and knickers, showing off her small, pert breasts and pussy with a landing strip of pubic hair. She got a cup from a bookshelf, squatted a bit and held it under her. Nothing happened for a while.

"I'm freaked out," she said, and I knew in future she'd rethink how crazy her dares were. Then a small stream of urine came out and into the cup, stopping after ten seconds or so. She sat back down on the chair and looked completely shell shocked at having to piss, naked in front of her friend and flatmate. She then poured a little over her naked body, the warm fluid streaming down her breasts. She looked pensive for a second and then tipped a little more, allowing more rivulets of warm fluid to gush down between her small, pert breasts. She then hesitated for a second, but quickly took the cup and downed whatever small amount was left, coughing slightly afterwards and putting her hand up to her mouth, presumably to stop herself gagging.

I felt a bit disgusted, and so did Heather. Lizzie looked a bit ashamed, and I think the realisation of what we were doing had come home to her as well. I thought that she'd also be having second thoughts about parties in the future.

"Ok," she said, visibly shaken. "That's all for tonight, see you in the new year."

She quickly turned off her webcam, and I was left with Heather. Even though I was naked, I left the camera on for a while, looked at her and smiled, raising an eyebrow and wondering if she was thinking what I was thinking. She looked back at me, eyes flicking down to my now-flaccid dick, and waved, then reached forward and flicked off her camera. I turned off my PC, and hearing my sister stir in her sleep, quickly turned off the lights and climbed into bed. Who knew if there would be another party now?
Old 04-27-2009, 01:18 PM   #15
John332
getDare Sweetheart

Default Party 3

We got back from Christmas holidays and I didn't see Lizzie for some time. Money was tight, and I'd taken a part time job doing admin and reception work at the local art gallery for extra cash. It didn't pay well, but it was enough. However, a few weeks later, Lizzie asked if I wanted to be in for her next party. I was slightly hesitant and had to think for a minute, but a part of me really wanted to join in, so I told her I was in. For the rest of the afternoon, my mind was churning - had I done the right thing?

We had dinner, and at about 10pm, Lizzie, Rachel and I were drinking, expecting guests. I'd had a real shock when Rachel hadn't left the house as usual, and I buzzing with nerves, and I was drinking slightly too quickly, to stop my hands from shaking a bit. I felt a rush of dread at what I might have to do in front of the very conservative Rachel. Guests started arriving, and I talked to Em, Heather, Beth and Oli, exchanging slightly shame-faced looks before we laughed about it all, secretly grinning at each other in anticipation.

At midnight, Lizzie called everyone to silence.

"Thanks for coming," she said. "We've got a very mixed house tonight - some friends, some new friends,"

Rachel looked at me quizzically "does this usually happen?" she asked

I shushed her and Lizzie carried on

"I'd like to introduce a new game over the next few weeks," she said. "It's a kind of scavenger hunt, and involves dares, daring and a few prizes. I'm going to give you each a card with a list of dares on it. There are different point values to each dare, and as you get a photo of your completion of each dare, you'll get that number of points. You may only do one dare per card - no other dares will count. In two weeks, we'll throw another party and reward the top scorers. Taking part is not compulsory, but if you do want to take part, please pay £10 for your card."

She stepped down and started handing out the cards. The room was pretty full - at least 30 people had crammed into our flat.

Rachel turned to me

"Did you know about this?"

"No," I said. "I had no idea. Are you going to join in?"

She thought for a minute

"Well, it does sound like fun!"

We both paid Lizzie and got our cards. They were sealed into an evelope, and I put mine in my pocket, but Rachel opened hers straight away. She looked at the first two of the three and giggled - the first said "Either: 1. Pose in a photo which would look good in FHM (20 points) or 2. Shoot a video of yourself jumping out of a box on the street when a complete stranger walks by (15 points)" the second one said "1. Shoot a video of yourself singing 'I'm forever blowing bubbles' at a random party to a room of strangers (20 points) or 2. Shoot a photo of yourself streaking on the beach (30 points)."

She laughed "They're a bit risque, aren't they? Can I see yours?"

Luckily at that moment, Lizzie called me over and we went to the other side of the room.

"Don't worry," she said. "Hers, and everyone else who hasn't been before, are much tamer than the regulars. But I do need more cash from people who have been before - but don't worry, it'll be worth it."

After a bit of discussion, I handed her another £20. People seemed to be drifting away, so I went to my bedroom to read my dares. I had three cards, as Rachel had. My first one said
1. Take a picture of yourself in front of a work of art, imitating it (15 points)
2. Pose nude in front of a room full of people (50 points)
3. Get pictures of yourself having sex in an art gallery (75 points)

The second said
1. Get a video of yourself swimming in the north sea at sunrise (25 points)
2. Take pictures of yourself stripping out of your swimming costume and throwing it past the camera (45 points)
3. Shoot porn-style pictures in a swimming pool - only graphic ones will count (70 points)

The third said
1. Take photos of yourself in front of a fashion magazine, imitating the models (15 points)
2. Convince a stranger to pose for a fashion shoot in their underwear (45 points)
3. Video yourself taking photos of two other people and then having a threesome (75 points)

I laughed at the first one - I could always volunteer for life class at the gallery. The others would be much harder, and I was trembling slightly as I thought about the possibilities and whether I actually wanted to do them.

Advertisements
Kink Talk