Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-10-2016, 02:20 AM   #1
pyrodare
getDare Sweetheart

Post A friend that showed up on GetDare...

Hey guys, I just wanted to say that this story is entierly fictional and that I have never done that on GetDare!
The main carachter (and narrator) is called Jack, he is a 16 years old student, virgin and is a member of the getDare comunity.

Part 1: The discovery...

I was, as usually hanging around on GetDare, giving some tasks to other users. Until that post… It was the kind of post where the person explained that she was new here and wanted to try this while she will discover her limits on the way. But the point wasn’t really the post, it was the user… In the username was a family name that I knew, a family name from someone in my school. Julia, a 16 years old girl had the same family name. I was intrigued and sent her a PM proposing her to do some dares between us so she could discover her limits, with that I hoped I could find out if it was actually Julia. We started talk and after some messages I found out she lived in the same country as I do, and that was some pretty good news. I started giving her some basic dares, then I asked her to send me a picture of her. She answered quite hesitating and to reassure her I told herr she could crop off her face (it was a fully clothed picture, for now…). She accepted and sent me the picture, I looked at her body and I immediately understood it was her, she had the same little tattoo on her neck, there was no doubt, that was Julia.
For a few days we kept talking and giving dares to each other and she still didn’t knew it was actually me, I then decided it was time to make it go further. I dared her to send me a picture of her naked, she was actually pretty excited about showing her body to me so she didn’t hesitate much. A few minutes later I received a message saying: “I hope you like my body <3” with a picture attached. I open the picture and see her wonderful naked body, she had wonderful breasts, not too big and not too small… I saw she didn’t shaved herself down there, and saw also that she had a little piercing on her bellybutton. I then decided that it was time to put my plan into action…
A few minutes after receiving the picture, I told her that I knew exactly who she was, who were her friends and that if she didn’t do as I told her I would spread out these pictures. She almost immediately answered me asking me how I could know that and I explained her that I was someone in her classroom. She asked me who and all I answered was to meet me tomorrow after school in front of a store a couple hundred meters away. The next day was really special, I couldn’t think about anything else than what would happened after school…

Likes: Bondage, humiliation, semi-public,hidden public, light pain, long dares, rules, cocksucking, cuckolding
Dislikes: Piss, edges, anal.
Limits: Social suicide, cbt, family, blood, permanent, scat.

Sex map
BDSM quizz
Kink List

PM me a dare within my limits and I will do it
pyrodare is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to pyrodare for this post:
Old 02-10-2016, 06:57 AM   #2
sub.rope.ass

Exciting! 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 characters
Old 02-10-2016, 07:03 AM   #3
randomslutyslave

Quote:
Originally Posted by sub.rope.ass View Post
Exciting! 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 characters
I am probably stupid but I didn't understood your comment...

And I would just like to say that this story have some real potential, go on!

Likes: Bondage, penetration, piss, humiliation, public, pain, animal play, cum play.
Dislikes: Scat, edges.
Limits: Pics, videos, social suicide, family, blood, permanent.

Kik: randomslutyslave
randomslutyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 08:20 AM   #4
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

Interesting premise, look forward to see where you go with it

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 10:25 AM   #5
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomslutyslave View Post
I am probably stupid but I didn't understood your comment...

And I would just like to say that this story have some real potential, go on!

There is a 16 minimum character limit on posts so they added the numbers since exciting isn't a valid post.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Blue Griffin for this post:
Old 02-11-2016, 07:18 AM   #6
jessie_XXXJONES

Mmmm sounds fun can't wait for more
jessie_XXXJONES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 07:14 AM   #7
pyrodare
getDare Sweetheart

Hey guys, I would like to thak you all for the support! Here is the second part of the story:

Part 2: The meeting

When the school bell rang, I was incredibly excited, had thought of what would happen all the day long. I packed my stuff up and got to the store where we set up the meeting, I waited away from the store so I could watch her a little bit while she would be waiting for me. Some minutes after, she arrived at the store, got in and sat on a chair. She looked really stressed out, she was trembling and looking around searching for someone she knew. I decided to get in and go see her. When I got in, she looked at me with a surprised face, but she was too confused to talk so I started. “Hey Julia, you weren’t expecting for that were you? Let me explain something to you, now that I have those pictures of you you are going to be my slave, that said, you are going to do whatever I tell you whenever I tell you and however I tell you, you are going to address to me as “master” all the time there isn’t anyone one of us know. Do you have any questions before we start?” She stared at me for a while, processing the information, she quickly understood she had no choice and answered “Yes master, I will do as you wish…” with an ashamed face. I took her by the arm and told her to follow me, we went to an abandoned apartment nearby, I lead her to the second floor and pushed her against the wall kissing her passionately, at first she didn’t answered my kiss but she is smart enough to know that now she had to please me so she pushed her tongue inside my mouth and we make out passionately for a while. When we stopped I stepped back and told her to undress completely, she first hesitated but when I started pulling out my phone to publish the pictures she immediately started to undress, first her shoes, then her shirt, she had a nice black bra (my personal favorites), she then took her pants of revealing some white panties that looked so good on her, when she took of her bra, she paused a bit hesitating. I then slapped her on her right breast and told her that if she didn’t do as I tell her she will get a punishment. Convinced, she took of her panties revealing a wonderful virgin pussy with absolutely no hair (not that she shaved there just wasn’t any).
I started inspecting her, slapping a little bit her bare but while she stood there completely naked and motionless. “Very nice body, really. I will really love having you as my slave. And you are really lucky to have me as a master.” I said, she kept her eyes down and said “Thank you master, thank you for being my master”. I then took her underwear and put them in my bag before telling her that she could dress back. “You are going to say to send a message to your parents saying that you will study at a friend’s house and will sleep over there, you are coming at my place…” Her parents were the kind that didn’t give a fuck about where her daughter slept as long as it was at a friend’s house, mine were the kind that got back from work so late that I would already be sleeping. We arrived at my place and I told her that whenever she is in this house and that my parents are not here, she would have to be naked. As soon as I said that, she got out of her clothes. And there she was, standing naked in front of me waiting for my orders…

Likes: Bondage, humiliation, semi-public,hidden public, light pain, long dares, rules, cocksucking, cuckolding

Sex map
BDSM quizz
Kink List

Old 02-15-2016, 12:53 PM   #8
jessie_XXXJONES

Lovely I'd love it if they were abit longer but anyway still good
jessie_XXXJONES is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to jessie_XXXJONES for this post:
Old 02-18-2016, 06:55 AM   #9
arklord

I love the story so far. Can't wait to see what happens next.
arklord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2016, 07:46 AM   #10
badgirlisme
Distinguished Member

Thumbs up

I love your story! Would be better if it was longer as well.

Dare you to open this
Spoiler:
I dare you to send me a pm dare:D
badgirlisme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 06:04 AM   #11
pyrodare
getDare Sweetheart

Soory for the waiting, i've got a lot of tests these days but the next part is comming soon!

Sex map
BDSM quizz
Kink List

Old 02-28-2016, 04:41 PM   #12
special

Please write more!

Dislikes: Scat, anal, bondage

Limits: Blood, permanent, illegal

Hard Limits: No pics, videos

I do not have a kik or skype, and I will not be getting one.

Please go to: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...153214&page=14

My posts are on page 13 and 14
special is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2016, 01:10 AM   #13
Forestslut

I'd love to see the next installment you still going to do one

Denial
Anal

Dislikes
Messy

Limits
Scat
Piss
Family & Friends
Pain
Wedgie
Face in pics or vid

My KIK: - james58655
Snapchat: - forestnudity6

Pm me or message me on KIK and I'll do and semi or hidden public task with pic proof
Forestslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2016, 02:49 PM   #14
endersgame

Sadly i don't think thete will be...
endersgame is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk