Old 08-11-2023, 10:53 AM   #2701
Geo T
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aneri View Post
Thank you for the task. I have done all the spanking as per your list. And also rubbed spoon 30 times on pussy while face to floor and ass up. While spanking I slipped 2 times as I was wearing socks but I managed and did not fall. Thank you for your time .
You're a nice and excisite pain slut Aneri. I'm pleased with your doings. You deserve a reward to your licking. If you want it, just ask for it, yet not in this thread.

"Female Slave Market" duties list | Likes and limits |

I will veto out anything I'm not comfy with.
Geo T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2023, 12:43 PM   #2702
Geo T
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Thank you for the task. I have done all the spanking as per your list. And also rubbed spoon 30 times on pussy while face to floor and ass up. While spanking I slipped 2 times as I was wearing socks but I managed and did not fall. Thank you for your time .
It seems you didn't have enough yet, right?
What will make you surrender?
What will make you beg for mercy?
It seems your pain tolerance is quite high.

Let's try again then, since you have a few hours left to be kept in pain.
I will go out of the boundaries of this thread though, I hope it's okay.

Get naked, so, all the bodywritings you got today stand out.
Use a rope and bind your tits tight.
Place 2 clothepins on your upper mouth lip and 2 to your lower mouth lip.
Place 2 clothepins on your tongue.
Place 1 clothepins to... no. I'll keep that for another time ;P
Like this, you will drool. Let it fall down and run on your body.
Place your clamps (what kind, how many do you have?) on you labia. Tape them to you thighs so your pussy stays open.
Place a clamp on your clit hood, and one on your clitoris. If not enough clamp, replace with pegs
Place 10 pegs on each on your boobs, in a nice circle, then 1 on each nipple.
Now, using an USB chord, you must snap off the clothepins.
You must count the hits and tell us how many it took you to get all the pegs off.
Once done, take the clamps off your pussy and edge twice, rubbing yourslef on a table corner and another furniture.

Second turn.
You will use a rubber band.
Spread your labia as before, taping them to your thighs.
Clamp your clit hood so your clitoris is free.
Now, snap yourself in this fashion:
5 times on your right inner thigh
5 times on your left inner thigh
3 times on your vagina entrance.
3 times clitoris.

Repeat till tears roll down your cheeks and reach your chin.

Then use your hairbrush handle as a sextoy and fuck your pussy, still clamped, till you edge at least once.

Report and tell us how many snaps it took and how many times you edged.

Old 08-11-2023, 12:50 PM   #2703
Aneri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo T View Post

Place your clamps (what kind, how many do you have?) on you labia. Tape them to you thighs so your pussy stays open.
Place a clamp on your clit hood, and one on your clitoris. If not enough clamp, replace with pegs
You must count the hits and tell us how many it took you to get all the pegs off.
Once done, take the clamps off your pussy and edge twice, rubbing yourslef on a table corner and another furniture.

Second turn.
3 times clitoris.

Then use your hairbrush handle as a sextoy and fuck your pussy, still clamped, till you edge at least once.

It seems quite hard and time consuming. But I'll do it in my night shift and will report you. I hope I'll able to do it completely. Thank you for your time.
Aneri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2023, 12:55 PM   #2704
Geo T
getDare Sweetheart

It is harder, I agree. Time consuming, I'm not sure, it'll depend on how well you do.

I appreciate that you will try it. yet, don't overdue yourself and adapt as you feel comfortable with. I won't hold any grudge.

Old 08-11-2023, 10:12 PM   #2705
Aneri

Quote:
It is harder, I agree. Time consuming, I'm not sure, it'll depend on how well you do.

I appreciate that you will try it. yet, don't overdue yourself and adapt as you feel comfortable with. I won't hold any grudge.
It will time consuming for sure. But can I request for short tasks for today.
Old 08-12-2023, 02:44 AM   #2706
Geo T
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
It will time consuming for sure. But can I request for short tasks for today.
well, let's start by some warm up then:

Get naked but for ankle white socks and trainers. Do you hair in pigtails.
Get a wooden spoon.
Now sit on an armrest, legs hanging on each side, your feet not resting on the floor so gravity takes it's toll. You can choose any other mean to do so than an armrest if you find some. It can be a furniture's corner, altough it will be challenging in term of balance so, be careful.
Spank your ass cheeks and boobs 30 times each.

The following user says Thank You to Geo T for this post:
Old 08-12-2023, 07:01 AM   #2707
Aneri

Quote:
well, let's start by some warm up then:

Get naked but for ankle white socks and trainers. Do you hair in pigtails.
Get a wooden spoon.
Now sit on an armrest, legs hanging on each side, your feet not resting on the floor so gravity takes it's toll. You can choose any other mean to do so than an armrest if you find some. It can be a furniture's corner, altough it will be challenging in term of balance so, be careful.
Spank your ass cheeks and boobs 30 times each.
Thank you for this task I have done it. I used metal rode that was used for water supply and they were quite on height so I wasn't able to touch ground. But bcz of previous task my pussy was hurting alot so I have to take help of wall 7 times to hold myself there. I did all the spanking first I spanked my left boob thn right boob 30 times and thn left ass cheek and thn right ass cheeks 30 times. When I get off from that rode my pussy was like hurting alot like alot. So I just lay down and let the pain fade away. Thank you for your time and task
Old 08-12-2023, 07:33 AM   #2708
Victoria85
getDare Devil

Quote:
Cutie pain slut Victoria.
I'm happy that all went well and with your concice, yet cute report. You followed the rules and that's what's asked from any submissive.

I would be pleased now if you'd spank again for me as I want your whole body to get a nice red complexion. >:]
Use a large belt, I assume every woman has at least one. If not, then a wooden ruler or spoon.
Get naked but for plain white panties and anke socks (white too). Stand straight with feet apart 40 cm.
With your impediment, spank yourself, as hard as you wish, 20 times on every part of your body, in that order:
- left side: sole, calve, outer thigh, inner thigh, pussy, belly, waist, back at waist level, forearm, arm, palm of your hand, outside curve of your boob, nipple, side of your chest, back at shoulder level, neck.
- edge yourself rubing your clitoris over your panties.
right side: neck, back at soulder level, side of your chest, nipple, outside curve or your boob, palm, arm, forearm, back at waist level, waist, belly, pussy, inner thigh, outer thigh, calve, sole.
- get on all fours and edge 3 times. You're not allowed to climax ofc. Fot this, you'll have to ask outside this thread.
- Now, stand up again, feet apart, in front of a full miror, and for 20 mn, I want you to run your hands or fingers all over your body, insisting where it hurts, feeling the heat and tingles. Keep your mouth open and don't swallow any saliva.

If you miss anything, your punishment will either restart for scratch, either be denied for the number of days you made a mistake x 1d6, or ask me some other one directly.

Enjoy and report.
Thank you for the task.

Indeed a do have some nice large belts, so picked one of them for the spankings ^^

First dressed up in a simple white thong and the white ankle socks and stood in front of a large mirror so, I could see myself get red. giggles

I spanked everything, well almost everything in the right order. Some areas harder than others, depending on the risk level of the area's:
https://www.devianceanddesire.com/20...ay-safe-zones/
I didn't spank my neck as I felt that to be unsafe as well as the back at waist level as I couldn't control the impact there enough with the kidneys there.
But in the end I was quite red, especially compared to the white socks and panties. giggles

So once properly suffering, I started edgimg, which went really fast and I really had to watch out not to climax, which nearly happened on the 3rd edge...

Done with the edging, I stood up again and looked at the red figure in the mirror hurting on a lot of places, running my hands, feeling my body, the saliva dripping and getting rubbed in by my hands... After the 20 minutes I was also in another form of heat ^^

After that I took a nice long and warm bath, hoping I deserved that ^^

But in the end I skipped 4 items (2x neck 2x back at waist level). So I guess I should either be denied for that or punished in another way...
Punishments: pee, enemas, humiliation, exposure, diapers
Limits: Face, Scat, Full public
Full l/l | PM Dares | Toys | Rules

Xena is the word.
Victoria85 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Victoria85 for this post:
Old 08-14-2023, 11:38 AM   #2709
Aneri

Quote:

Second turn.
3 times clitoris.

P.S. I did task after completing my all today's task and dare and while doing it I thought to add one more task of binding my boobs with rope( worst idea ever).

I have done this task and it took me nearly 20 minutes for the first round . First I placed 2 clothe pins on both my lips and tongue after that I clamped my pussy lips and tape it to my thighs so my clit stays open, thn I placed one on clit hood and one on clit. After it I placed 10 pins on each of my boobs and 1 on each nipple, as I had laptop charger wire I used it to hit clamps as boobs clamp got off in 7(right boob), 5( left boob), nipple clamps took 4(right nipple) 3(left nipple)They just snapped off and it made me scream but I couldn't. After it I removed my pussy clamps and rubbed myself on the table corner and edge twice but didn't cum.
It all hurt me a lot and made me cry bcz wire was so thick and my boobs were hurting bcz of the previous task. But when I did the task they were not hurting at all but when I started clamping my boobs they hurt me a lot.

For the second round I took a nice break I don't know how long sorry for it and let the pain fade away when I felt like I am ok now I started for the second round.
I clamp and tape my pussy lips like before and take a rubber band and start hitting.
First 5 snap on right inner thigh thn 5 on left inner thigh and thn 3 on vagina entrance and 3 on my clit. I was only able to do 3 rounds.... I was crying and paining so hard that I wasn't able to sit I just lay there and waited. And sorry I couldn't fuck myself with hair brush bcz my pussy was so sore to touch. While writing this my every part is hurting and just hurting.
While doing tasks in the 1st round I edged 2 times.
But in the 2nd round I didn't edge bcz I was just in pain only.
I don't think so I can take anything now.
Thank you for the pain and cry.

Last edited by Aneri; 08-14-2023 at 11:43 AM.
Old 08-14-2023, 12:50 PM   #2710
brat_tamer
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
P.S. I did task after completing my all today's task and dare and while doing it I thought to add one more task of binding my boobs with rope( worst idea ever).

I have done this task and it took me nearly 20 minutes for the first round . First I placed 2 clothe pins on both my lips and tongue after that I clamped my pussy lips and tape it to my thighs so my clit stays open, thn I placed one on clit hood and one on clit. After it I placed 10 pins on each of my boobs and 1 on each nipple, as I had laptop charger wire I used it to hit clamps as boobs clamp got off in 7(right boob), 5( left boob), nipple clamps took 4(right nipple) 3(left nipple)They just snapped off and it made me scream but I couldn't. After it I removed my pussy clamps and rubbed myself on the table corner and edge twice but didn't cum.
It all hurt me a lot and made me cry bcz wire was so thick and my boobs were hurting bcz of the previous task. But when I did the task they were not hurting at all but when I started clamping my boobs they hurt me a lot.

For the second round I took a nice break I don't know how long sorry for it and let the pain fade away when I felt like I am ok now I started for the second round.
I clamp and tape my pussy lips like before and take a rubber band and start hitting.
First 5 snap on right inner thigh thn 5 on left inner thigh and thn 3 on vagina entrance and 3 on my clit. I was only able to do 3 rounds.... I was crying and paining so hard that I wasn't able to sit I just lay there and waited. And sorry I couldn't fuck myself with hair brush bcz my pussy was so sore to touch. While writing this my every part is hurting and just hurting.
To add to that, you will be getting a good hard spanking on your bare ass, 50 swats, alternating cheeks every three swats by hand, then 50 with the same pattern with a belt.

Then you will get 30 with your hairbrush, alternating cheeks every five swats.
brat_tamer is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to brat_tamer for this post:
Old 08-15-2023, 02:42 AM   #2711
Geo T
getDare Sweetheart

Default added the quote and the denial period

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria85 View Post
Thank you for the task.

Indeed a do have some nice large belts, so picked one of them for the spankings ^^

First dressed up in a simple white thong and the white ankle socks and stood in front of a large mirror so, I could see myself get red. giggles

I spanked everything, well almost everything in the right order. Some areas harder than others, depending on the risk level of the area's:
https://www.devianceanddesire.com/20...ay-safe-zones/
I didn't spank my neck as I felt that to be unsafe as well as the back at waist level as I couldn't control the impact there enough with the kidneys there.
But in the end I was quite red, especially compared to the white socks and panties. giggles

So once properly suffering, I started edgimg, which went really fast and I really had to watch out not to climax, which nearly happened on the 3rd edge...

Done with the edging, I stood up again and looked at the red figure in the mirror hurting on a lot of places, running my hands, feeling my body, the saliva dripping and getting rubbed in by my hands... After the 20 minutes I was also in another form of heat ^^

After that I took a nice long and warm bath, hoping I deserved that ^^

But in the end I skipped 4 items (2x neck 2x back at waist level). So I guess I should either be denied for that or punished in another way...

Cutie pain slut Victoria,

Thank you again for your nice and precise report.
Thank you too for the link. I knew there is dangerous places to avoid yet learned about the neck, ears and kidneys. I didn't read the full article yet but saved it. I guess it depends on the impact tool you use too.
Anyhow, you did well in staying safe, so, I won't punish you for that, that would be unfair.
But... there's always a but, right? >:] I'd love to know that, to please me, you stay in denial for (4 x 1d6) 13 days. You can use your holy trainer cage if you wish, and I'll be even more pleased if you put the days counter in your signature.

You did well too in relaxing and grooming in a warm bath. Aftercare is important.

I'm very pleased with you. Might want to play again sometimes

Last edited by Geo T; 08-15-2023 at 02:53 AM.
Old 08-15-2023, 03:04 AM   #2712
Geo T
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:

Aneri, you're a wonderful pain slut and I am very proud of you!

I consider that you have achieved the objective I set in hurting yourself till you cry. The edges weren't that important.

I... I only regret that I didn't include any aftercare. I should have been more mindful. I hope that you're feeling better now. Taking a break between tasks was a good idea.

Again, you did very well and matched my expectations. You should be proud with yourself for being such an obedient submissive and pushing your limits.
As I said, I am.

Good girl. You deserve some hugs and praise.

Last edited by Geo T; 08-15-2023 at 03:11 AM. Reason: precision added
The following user says Thank You to Geo T for this post:
Old 08-15-2023, 04:26 AM   #2713
Victoria85
getDare Devil

Quote:
Cutie pain slut Victoria,

Thank you again for your nice and precise report.
Thank you too for the link. I knew there is dangerous places to avoid yet learned about the neck, ears and kidneys. I didn't read the full article yet but saved it. I guess it depends on the impact tool you use too.
Anyhow, you did well in staying safe, so, I won't punish you for that, that would be unfair.
But... there's always a but, right? >:] I'd love to know that, to please me, you stay in denial for (4 x 1d6) 13 days. You can use your holy trainer cage if you wish, and I'll be even more pleased if you put the days counter in your signature.

You did well too in relaxing and grooming in a warm bath. Aftercare is important.

I'm very pleased with you. Might want to play again sometimes

Thank you. ^^

Yes, that is also why I linked the page as it is a nice source of information.

And I will stay denied ^^, not that hard as I am already locked in my FancySteel Transgender Hybrid Chastity Belt. :-) My toys list is a bit outdated giggles
Punishments: pee, enemas, humiliation, exposure, diapers
Limits: Face, Scat, Full public
Full l/l | PM Dares | Toys | Rules

Xena is the word.
Victoria85 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Victoria85 for this post:
Old 08-15-2023, 04:56 AM   #2714
Aneri

Quote:
Originally Posted by brat_tamer View Post
To add to that, you will be getting a good hard spanking on your bare ass, 50 swats, alternating cheeks every three swats by hand, then 50 with the same pattern with a belt.

Then you will get 30 with your hairbrush, alternating cheeks every five swats.
Done with... I have done all the task. I think I would like to leave now.
Thank you all.
The following user says Thank You to Aneri for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chalange, challenge, control, denial, spanking