Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 05-02-2012, 05:10 AM   #1
Wcbrown514

Send a message via AIM to Wcbrown514 Send a message via Yahoo to Wcbrown514
Default Just thought I would share the good news!

Ok I have posted in...well quite some time doesn't really do it justice, let's just go with years. Anyways since then I have gone onto to meet a wonderful woman and am now engaged to her. So this past weekend we made a bet in which I would wear her high heels for four hours, you know how it is make an innocent bet simply so you can wear some of her clothes. Anyways long story in the process of doing the bet it came up how I feel about wearing the shoes and I admitted after some long thought and nerve building that I like to wear the shoes. She said that I was welcome to wear them the rest of the weekend so I graciously took up the opportunity and wore them with pride. At the end of the weekend I mentioned having to give them back and she offered to let me keep a pair of her shoes until I come home again(I am in the military and I am stationed in the next state over). I was ecstatic at the thought, but what came next was amazing she offered to also let me borrow a pair of her underwear to try them out. So right now while I am typing this I am wearing her heels and underwear and when I come home next she is gonna let me try on a dress and bring one back with me and wear. She also bought me seven pairs of underwear to have for my own! All I have to say is I LOVE THIS WOMAN!!!

(I am just telling you what it is for)
Wcbrown514 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk