Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-30-2008, 06:18 PM   #1
Gladiator8

Default Stripped by Girls

This is something that happened to me when I was 16. I have been a bit of an exhibitionist ever since I was 13 walking around my backyard naked late at night and even going through the park to see if I could do that and maybe even be seen totally naked by women or girls. I was seen on a couple of occasions but I was far enough away from them to run away. I got bolder each time I went out and as I got older, I would get a huge boner walking around naked and thinking about girls seeing me.

I was walking home from school one day and decided to take the long route through a park. AS I continued to walk, I saw a group of young girls, maybe 13 years old, giggling and jumping around. As I continued my walk and got close to the girls, one of them asked "Dude, can we talk to you for a sec?" I replied, "Sure, no problem." The tallest girl added, "My name is Judy by the way and these are all my friends, Katie, Millicent, Jane, Beth, Sally, and Kim."

I told them my name was Peter and asked what I could do for them. Judy said that they were talking and decided they were going to ask the next guy they saw to strip for them. I laughed and asked why they would ask that. Jane said, "Cuz we never seen a guy strip before!"

To tell the truth, I got a little excited when I heard what they wanted and embarrassed at the same time. I told them that I thought they were a little too young for that and that I was 16. Judy, who seemed to be the leader of the group, said, "That's perfect and you look pretty good."

Since it was June, I was wearing a t shirt, shorts, and sandals. The girls looked really cute with their little shirts and short shorts even though they were young, I actually was excited about this and decided to go for it. I asked them where they wanted me to strip and they said right here in the park. I said that that was dangerous to be doing something like that in broad daylight in a park.

Judy said, "We'll surround you so other people won't see what we're doing." Call me crazy but I after giving it some thought, I decided to do it. They all giggled and squealed with delight jumping up and down.

Beth said, "This is gonna be so cool. How far will you go, with your clothes I mean?" I replied, "Since you're kinda young, how about to my boxers?" A few of them looked disappointed but Judy said, "That's fine. We never seen a guy strip before, even to his boxers!"

The seven girls formed a circle around me and started to chant , "Strip, strip, strip!" I was getting nervous and aroused at the same time and my cock was starting to get hard. This was noticed by the girls and they all pointed and giggled. I decided to go for it and do it as fast as possible to get it over with. I took my shirt off and one of the girls took it. They were impressed with my upper body and oooooed and aaaaaawed.

They kept saying, "This is so cool" and "Wow." Then they started to chant, "Take it off, take it off", giggling like crazy. I said,"Ok, girls, here goes nothing!" and I peeled off my shorts to my feet, leaving me with just my white boxers and sandals on. I stepped out of my shorts and one of the girls grabbed them. They all cheered and jumped up and down.

With all the excitement, I started to feel my dick rising to the occasion, so to speak. They noticed how tented my boxers were and giggled and pointed. I was embarrassed about the boner but I couldn't help it with all these girls around me. Judy then said ,"Why don't you take off the sandals too. It'll look better." and all the girls nodded in agreement. So I bent down and took them off and as I did so, one of them whispered, "He has a nice butt. Wish we could see it all bare naked."

Once again my sandals were scooped up by one of the girls leaving me with just my boxers on. They wanted me to move around a bit so I started to dance like a male stripper would and they went crazy. I was getting so hard at this point that the girls seemed to be shocked by what they were seeing and were whispering to themselves and giggling a lot.

I figured the show was over so I said, "Ok, girls, I hope you liked the strip show and I can take my clothes back now." Judy replied, "C'mon, Peter, just show us your butt at least." "I don't think I can do that. I'm a bit shy about that." I said. After giving it more thought, I decided that I would show them part of it. "Ok, but that's it," I insisted.

I slowly began to peel down my boxers from the back showing them my crack as they all screamed and giggled. I lowered them half way down and waved my butt around to their cat calls and hooting and hollering.

Then they chanted, "All the way, all the way, all the way". So I figured what the hell. I've gone this far. Why not pull them down and show them my full bare ass. I pulled them down all the way from the back but kept my front part of my boxers securely with both hands. They screamed again and made comments about how nice my butt was. They wanted me to walk around inside the circle so all of them could see and I did. A few of them even smacked it and I heard one of them say, "You're a naughty boy, showing us girls your bum like that."

We all laughed and as I was about to pull up my boxers, some of the girls came close to me and started to tickle me under my arms and on my chest. Of course this caused me to move my hands from the waist band of my boxers because of the tickling, asking them to please stop.

At that point, Judy took the opportunity to grab the top of my boxers and pull them down to my feet in a puddle around my ankles, leaving me stark naked in the middle of them. I was shocked at what was happening and thought about what I had gotten myself into with these girls.

Inexplicably, as scared and embarrassed as I was, I couldn't help but be aroused and excited at the same time.

Then I was tripped and pushed down on the ground by a few of the girls and Judy snatched the boxers away from around my ankles. I was lying on my stomach totally bare ass naked with 7 girls laughing and giggling like mad over what they were seeing.

Judy even suggested a spanking and a few of them gave me several slaps on my butt but not too hard. It was more embarrassing than painful. Beth then said, "I wanna see his wiener!" and all the girls yelled their approval.

I was pulled up to my feet and I was held by my arms so they could all get a look at my cock which I must say was at full mast at this point. I probably could have made a break for it but where would I go with no clothes on?

The girls all screamed and cheered when they saw my cock, especially since it was hard and sticking out. I heard comments like, "Can you believe this!? Look at his dick. I can see his balls too! Look how big his cock is!" They all laughed when they heard Beth say that. There I was buck naked in a park in broad daylight surrounded by 7 young girls.

Suddenly another girl riding a bike approached us. She turned out to be Judy's little sister. Quickly Judy grabbed all my clothes and put them in her sister's saddle bags of the bike. Obviously this was all planned out because I noticed at one point Judy using her cell phone as I was taking off my shirt. Judy then said, "Peter, this is my sister, Cindy, she's 11 today! Cindy then joined the circle and was staring at me in awe with her mouth open. "Wow, he's really bare naked. You weren't kidding, sis. But he's covering up his thing. I can't see it!" Of course I was so embarrassed at this point that an even younger girl was seeing me bare ass naked so I was covering up my cock and balls with my hands as best I could and my cock was the hardest it's ever been for some reason.

Was I enjoying this? Part of me was scared and embarrassed to be naked in front of all these girls but another part of me was excited - the front part! Once again the girls grabbed my arms so Cindy could see me from the front. She squealed and jumped up and down and kept saying, "I see his wiener! I see his wiener!" and of course everyone laughed hysterically.

Then Judy said, "Ok, Cindy, you can go now and thanks. Cindy seemed quite disappointed but managed to reply, "That was the bestest birthday gift ever! Thanks, sis."

What happened next shocked the hell out of me. Cindy then got on her bike and rode off with my clothes in her saddlebags! "NO! No, come back please. My clothes!" I cried and all the girls laughed hysterically. (To be continued in part 2) Comments would be appreciated.

Last edited by Gladiator8; 12-02-2008 at 01:59 PM. Reason: grammar
Gladiator8 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Gladiator8 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk