Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 01-05-2017, 02:45 PM   #1
AbusiveMaster
getDare Sweetheart

Default Bimbo and the Ring of Invisibility.

Aimee "Bimbo" Baggins wasn't very tall. Barely topping five feet in height, her slender body was beautifully proportioned, but hardly imposing. Her breasts, too small to be considered perky, sported large, pierced nipples which were permenantly at least semi erect. The unusually large nipples seemed even longer atop her tiny little tits.

Fair to say that Bimbo's lack of physical stature was only a pale reflection of her mental shortcomings. Her personality was bubbly, friendly, cheery and pleasing but her intellect was more notable for its absence than its presence.

Lacking in height, but not in looks. Lacking in brainpower but making up for it in sex drive. Bimbo was a slut. There was no escaping it, she was sex-crazed. Not a day went by but her fingers were down her panties - assuming she wore any. If not her fingers, her favourite toys. If not her toys, well she had no shortage of admirers to lend a hand, or other body parts, if she felt the need. and she felt the need a lot.

Our story begins one fine Saturday morning when Bimbo opened her mail one morning. Opening a large envelope, a shabby old golden ring fell from the packet to lay on the bed between her ever spread thighs. Along with the ring came a small square of parchment, yellowed with age. "This paper is, like, skanky," thought Bimbo, her lips moving as the thought. "The ring looks nice though, its maybe like, um, vintage."

Quote:
Dear Bimbo,
I hope you enjoy the present. This ring has the power to make you invisible. Have fun.

P.S. The ring wont make your clothes invisible. Just you.
Bombo's eyes sparkled when she had struggled to the end of the letter. Taking a few minutes to understand the implications, she has an idea. She knew JUST what to do with her new ring.

Being the weekend, she didn't even have to wait. In such a hurry it only took her a half hour to rush her make up, so eager to get out that she dressed in under 20 minutes, she sped out the door and made her way to her local gym.

It took her much less time to undress though. Stripping to her skin in the changing rooms, she slipped the beat up old ring over her finger and crept quietly from the female to the male locker rooms. Her bare feet pattered on the tiled floor, the door creaked on its hinges, every little noise making poor Bimbo nervous. As she made her way into the communal showers, her heart leapt. Six guys were soaping up, talking about sports, dripping wet in the steam.

Bimbo sat herself opposite the shower, spreading her legs wide as her naked ass slipped a little on the slatted wooden bench. Her eyes drifting from one naked body to the next. The half wall partitions seperated the guys from each others gazes, but hid nothing from Bimbo.

The golden ring on her finger glinted dully as she started to massage her breast with one hand. Fingers tweaking and twisting, pulling on one of her achingly hard nipples. Her free hand ghosted swiftly down between her spread legs, parting her outer lips, working on her clit as her slut self drank in the sight of so much naked man flesh. She hardly dared to breathe, terrified she might gasp or moan, but the pounding water must have masked what little noise she did make.

One by one the guys finished and left. as the last made his way to the lockers to dry and dress, Bimbo reached her climax, took a moment to recover, and crept away, feeling so hot, so happy. Oh, what fun she would have with her new ring. Her mind racing with possibilities as the locker room door closed behind her.

"What a show," said a deep, laughing voice behind her, though poor Bimbo was already too far away to hear. "Told you the little slut would believe me."

I am extremely happy with the wonderful girl I have.
I do NOT want anyone else. This includes casual play
or giving tasks/punishments. Do not ask!!
AbusiveMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to AbusiveMaster for this post:
Old 01-05-2017, 02:57 PM   #2
Viking_Guy
getDare Sweetheart

Fun story. I had a feeling the ring had no power at all
Old 01-05-2017, 03:30 PM   #3
Galtee

Lol, hope there is more
Limits: family, scat, messy, face.
KiK Flaltee
Send Nudes

Galtee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 02:39 AM   #4
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Awesome story, and great twist at the end. Looking forward to the next instalment.

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 06:27 AM   #5
AbusiveMaster
getDare Sweetheart

Well Bimbo Baggins is the very close friend of Dildo Slaggins. (see song here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78268)

I was considering bringing both hobbits together for another installment.

I am extremely happy with the wonderful girl I have.
I do NOT want anyone else. This includes casual play
or giving tasks/punishments. Do not ask!!

Last edited by AbusiveMaster; 01-06-2017 at 06:55 AM.
AbusiveMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 12:28 PM   #6
Heart
getDare Succubus

Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbusiveMaster View Post
Well Bimbo Baggins is the very close friend of Dildo Slaggins. (see song here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78268)

I was considering bringing both hobbits together for another installment.
Well we obviously are meant to meet up

In Relationship: With Someone Not on getDare
Sister of: CentralHigh2010

In Service to and in relationship with Just_Aiden always and forever <3
Heart is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Heart for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk