Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 08-06-2016, 05:51 PM   #1
MikeKawkIzBig

Default My Friends Little Sister Dominated Me (Continuation)

(I got in contact with the original author of the first part of this story and asked him if I could continue it since he wasn't. He gave me permission to repost the first part and continue on from there.)

Well once I was at a friends house (we aren't friends anymore) and his younger sister did gymnastics so she would always be walking around in her gymnastics leotard. It showed her ass and tits off very well. Sometimes it would ride up and slip up between her butt cheeks and show her whole ass to anyone looking. So I would always get a boner everytime I saw her wearing it. One time my friend went to the shops and I was home alone with his sister. She asked me to rate her gymnastics routine, so I watched her do it but only focus on her ass and tits. Everytime she would start a run she would walk right in front of me turn her ass towards me a pull up on her leotard so I got a view of her ass. After a while she went to go have nap. After a few minutes I crept in to her room to see she was lying on her bed with her leotard pulled up so I could see her ass. I couldn't help myself I pulled out my cock and started to jerk off. After a few minutes I let out a moan which was enough to wake her. She turned to see me with my hard cock in my hand and pants around my ankles. I immediately stopped and tried to pull up my pants. She responded with "what the fuck are you doing you fucking pervert?!" I tried to say that I was sorry but she thought she would make me sorry. "Oh so this leotard makes you jerk your cock off to me sleeping?" I nodded. She continues with "ok then, pull out your cock and jerk off to me now. " I was so confused that I did nothing. "Come on hurry up. Cum for me or I will tell my brother." I then dropped my pants and started stroking my cock again. She rubbed her hands over her tits and turned around and bent over you give me the best view of her ass. I kept jerking off until I couldn't hold it anymore. "I'm going to cum!" I yelled. She responded with "cum on my ass baby, shoot you cum onto my ass." After a few more strokes I shot a huge amount of cum onto her ass cheeks and leotard. She then turned to me a said "ok now for the good bit, take off your clothes." I was in disbelief I thought that she wanted me to fuck her. But I was very wrong. She took my clothes and threw them across the room. She them peeled off her leotard that was dripping with my cum. "Put it on" she demanded. "Or I will tell my brother." I hesitated and then put on the leotard. It was tight and showed off my cock and bum very well. My ass was covered in my own cum. "Now follow me" she demanded. I followed behind this sexy naked girl and started to get hard from looking at her ass. She sat down on the couch and told me to lie across her lap. I did as she said. She then rubbed my ass before giving it a hard smack. Her hand hit the fabric that was covering my ass. She then pulled the leotard so it slipped between my cheeks. She then continued to spank me. Harder and harder she hit. Telling me that I was a naughty boy. This turned me on so much that I got a rock hard boner. After about 3 minutes of spanking she stopped and stood me up. Faced me away from her and took a pic of my red ass. She then turned me around to face her and started to laugh. "You really enjoyed that didn't you?" She then took a pic of me from the front with a wet patch around my cock. I had cummed in the leotard because of the spanking. She then threatened me that she would show everyone the photos unless I took the leotard home to wash. So I did and to my knowledge she didn't show anyone

Limits :Showing face, eating anything, poo, social suicide, family

Kik: mkawk

Check out my continuation of "My Friends Little Sister Dominated Me" Any feedback would be appreciated.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=271634

Last edited by MikeKawkIzBig; 08-07-2016 at 10:01 PM.
MikeKawkIzBig is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to MikeKawkIzBig for this post:
Old 08-06-2016, 06:39 PM   #2
Met

Looking forward too chapter 2
Wont do:
-Public-Blood, poop,"Long"periods, urinal insertions, diapers, pee on furniture.
no cam, face pics.

PM Me
Met is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 03:27 AM   #3
MikeKawkIzBig

PART 2: The Messages

A few days passed since my leotard experience with my friends little sister. Out of no where I get a Facebook message for her that reads, "Hey pervert when r u going to give me back my leotard I need it for the weekend?". I read the message and responded with "Hey, sorry I haven't had the chance to bring it over I've been busy with work. I'll bring it over as soon as I can.". Within a minute she responded with "Oh is that so? I bet you haven't even washed it, I bet that you are wearing it right now. You horny pervert, you probably wear it all the time." As I read the message my fave started to flow bright red, "No I have washed it and I haven't worn it since you made me wear it" I replied. "Oh really? You haven't worn it since then? How about you prove to me that you have washed it? That sounds fun, ok strip naked and put on the leotard again and send me a photo of you wearing it. Front and back I must see that there are no more cum stains. Can't wait to see horny boy." She responds. I read through the message and reply with "Why should I do that when I can just give it to you in person". Immediately she responds with two photos, both of me wearing the leotard. One from the back which shows my cute red ass with cum on it as well as the leotard flossing between my cheeks. The second of me from the front with a very prominent hard on with a wet patch of cum around it. "Because that's no fun haha and these pics are really hot" she adds. My face flushes bright red once more as I realise that I have to take the pics. I strip off my clothes and grab the clean leotard and slide into it. The feeling off the fabric rubbing over my body feels nice. Especially on my ass, cock and balls. I took a selfie from the back which showed my ass covered by fabric that was no longer stained with cum, I also took a front to show no cum stain on my cock. I sent the photos straight through. It was now where I realised that my cock was once again hard in one of the pictures I sent through. "So my leotard is nice and clean, except for the dirty boy inside it, the dirty boy that has gotten a hard cock from wearing it. You know what? Your cock doesn't look half bad when covered, it looks pretty big. I can't say the same for your cute little balls but the cock is nice. How about you take off my leotard and send me a sexy pic of you naked haha?" She replied. I knew I had no choice in the matter. So I peeled off the leotard and let it fall to the floor and I stepped out of it letting my cock bob up and down as I stepped. I once again took a selfie this time while naked with my hard member pointing up at the stars, this photo I didn't really mind taking because I had sent dick pics before and girls always told me that my cock was huge so I felt confident about it. "Now are you happy?" I ask. She responds with "mmmm yeah baby, that cock is nice, I guess I'll have to play with it more when you come over tomorrow haha xxx." The sudden change in personality startles me. "Wait I'm coming over tomorrow???" I ask. ... *no reply, she goes offline* "Well shit" I say to myself as I stand naked in my room with a leotard on the floor and 3 new "sexy" pictures of myself on my phone.

Check out my continuation of "My Friends Little Sister Dominated Me" Any feedback would be appreciated.
Old 08-09-2016, 11:21 AM   #4
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

nice continuation. can't wait to see where the goes..

Feel free to KIK me if you are female KIK: ethan2cu

Limits: anal, pain
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 05:14 AM   #5
Maximus11

Love this story. Keep it up.

LOVES: Humiliation, forced feminisation, feet

Limits: scat, public, heavy pain, pictures
Maximus11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 06:01 AM   #6
Giorgio95

You absoloutly have to update! Go on!

Love&like: Spank, bondage, orgasm control, chastity, clamps, enema, bathroom control, piss, CBT, toothpaste, pain, edging, anal, writing lines

Limits: body writing.

Hard limits: family, friends, public, blood, any pics, scat, illegal.

My test:

first (2016) : https://bdsmtest.org/r/2296942
Giorgio95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 06:23 PM   #7
BlankRose

Well this is new...

Dottie's property. No touching

Likes:Cum,Edge,Crossdress,bondages, Body writing,wedgies, eating
Dislikes: , my tiny little clit,
Limits: Public, Blood, Extreme Pain, pic

I am a slave to all getdare members.
EDGE Counter= 200/200
Ruined orgasm remaining=0

I AM BEGGING YOU TO ADD MORE EDGE

Member of the unofficial GetDare PM Dare commision:

PM dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=112696
BlankRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2016, 06:43 AM   #8
wedgieslave62

Can't wait for more

M-20-straight
wedgieslave62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2016, 02:09 AM   #9
MikeKawkIzBig

Default Thank You to everyone who asked for more of this story.

PART 3: Outside Fun

I awoke the next morning to my text tone going off. I rolled over and picked up my phone and looked at it. It took a few seconds for my eyes to adjust, I then realised that the text was from my blackmailer, my friends sister. The text read "Hey nude boy, don't forget to bring your laptop today so we can have some fun." She had also attached the nude picture I took the previous day. I guess it was her way of showing that she has power over me. I went downstairs and got ready and left for my friends house soon after breakfast. I arrived at my friend's house a little after 11:30am, my friends car wasn't there which meant he was already a work most likely. I parked my car, got out and grabbed my bag which had my laptop and the dreaded leotard inside. I got to the door and knocked. About a minute passed and there was no response. I decided to walk around the side of the house and try the back door. I made my way around the house and get to the backdoor. On the window I see a sign that reads, "Put your stuff through the cat flap and wait for me." I take off my bag and shove if through the cat flap. I stand back up and realise that I didn't read a part of the sign. This smaller writing reads, "That includes your clothes" complete with a winky face at the end. I look around the back yard and see no one, I think that it doesn't really matter because she has already seen me naked before. So I slide off my shoes and socks, strip off my shirt and drop my pants and boxers. I then pick them all up and shove them through the cat flap. As I wait for my blackmailer to show up a nice breeze flows by and feels great on my naked body. A few moments later my friends sister arrives, phone in hand. "I assume that you are going to take some pictures of me?" I ask as I stand there naked with my cock hanging down between my legs. She responds "Oh no honey, I already have." She then presses her phone up against the glass and shows me a few photos of me stripping out of my clothes. Each photo with one less piece of clothing. I determine by the angle that she was taking the photos from one of the Windows to my right. "Well, ok then, are you going to let me in so we can have some "fun"?" I ask. "Yes, but right after you pose for me nude boy, I love how kinky it is that you are stuck outside without any clothing. So exposed, I mean anyone could see you naked right now. Anyone could look over the fence and see and horny nude boy standing outside for everyone to see" she says with excitement. "Actually speaking of fences I want you to go over to the fence and pose for me. I will tell you how to pose, you just need to do it." She adds. I know that there is no point to argue so I reluctantly agree. She throws my shoes back through the cat flap and I put them on. I turn away from her and start to walk towards the fence, I hear faint camera snap sounds as I walk. I reach the fence and turn back towards her. "Now what?" I ask. "Ok first, pose like a star, spread eagle style." She demands. I posed as she demanded and I hear a camera snap. Another breeze blows by and it feels great on my cock and balls that I start to get aroused. "Now I want you to put your hands on your head" she demands once more. As I pose this time my cock starts to harden and starts to rise up in front of me as she takes the picture. "Someone must like either being naked outside or getting pictures taken of them, or maybe both. Now I want you to face the fence and bend over and spread your butt cheeks for me." By now I have a raging boner as I bend over that it presses against my stomach and I grab my ass cheeks and pull them apart for my picture to be taken. "Very good, that's all I need for now." I turn back to her and walk back towards the door, my cock bobbing with every step I take. I get to the door and she says suddenly "Stop, press your cock against the window and then your ass." Once again I obey, I press my hard cock against the window as she takes another snap, I then turn around and do the same with my ass. "Mmm I can't get over how much I love your cute ass, you have such a hot bubble butt, but somehow it is still cute and small." She says with a laugh. "Thanks I guess" I reply as she opens the door for me. I step inside as my hard cock points directly at her, she stares back at it. I then hear an unfamiliar voice. "Your right, he does have a cute bubble butt" I feel a hand grab a hold of my ass. I quickly spin around covering my cock as I see that my friends sister has invited a friend over to play aswell. They both start to laugh.

Last edited by MikeKawkIzBig; 08-22-2016 at 05:23 AM.
Old 08-22-2016, 04:48 PM   #10
deltavoyager

Great chapter! I like how she's humiliating him. I hope her friend is just as devious as she is!

Likes and Limits

PM Dares

I love when girls humiliate me and my small penis, feel free to do so anytime
deltavoyager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 04:55 AM   #11
BigBadWolfy
Distinguished Member

i love the story well written and interesting

20+/m/gay/slave (mostly)/UTC+01:00

My Pm Dares

Likes: complete control, cbt, bondage, pain, nipple play, pet play, light anal, ice, humiliation, semi/hidden public, games, hypno
Limits: social suicide, permanent, blood, scat, involving others
Toys: average size dildo, big realistic vibrator, anal plug, chastity cage, handcuffs
BigBadWolfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 05:31 PM   #12
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Nice story keep up the good work
Nwbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 08:36 AM   #13
catqwe

Really goog story. I'm looking forward to see how it follows.

Likes: naked, masturbation, exhibitionism, semi-public, online, games, cum, creative dares, humiliation, age play, sexual, wedgies, spanking, toothpaste, nipple, forced,

Maybe: Anal, eat cum, outdoor, cbt, ice, crossdressing,

Dislikes: Piss, Pain, enemas, figging,

Limits: Blood, Permanent, Poo, Family, Friends, showing face, animals, vomit, chastity

Send me PM's with dares or add me to skype (black_hook3)!
Check out my album!

My fetish map
catqwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 08:37 PM   #14
deltavoyager

I really hope this gets an update soon!

Likes and Limits

PM Dares

I love when girls humiliate me and my small penis, feel free to do so anytime
deltavoyager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 08:50 PM   #15
05slave