Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

View Poll Results: Which video was your favourite?
Marie and Sakiya present: Snack Time 1 2.27%
Nicola and Alice present: A Woodland Adventure 1 2.27%
Faye and Kate present: Purging and Binging 5 11.36%
Chloe and Jenny present: The Dean's List 3 6.82%
Becky and Mia present: Desk Job 34 77.27%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-15-2016, 06:12 PM   #1
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Default Sorority Sisters by Blood

Click here to read the completed story without user comments

Warning: Will contain taboo scenes and extreme scenes in the future including some incest.

Chapter 1

Amelia stood outside the building staring at the stone walls. Her roommate stood beside her, they barely knew each other, but being only the second week at university they were forced to be friendly. In the spirit of forced friendship Amelia had dragged her along to the fair. It was Monday afternoon after class and the Pan Hellenic fair was the other side of those doors. This event would kick off the rush week for all new students wishing to pledge either a sorority or a fraternity. Amelia had been waiting for this moment since arriving at the university.

“Why did you bother to drag me to this Amy?” Kelly asked. She’d always liked to be called Amy; Amelia seemed too formal in day to day life. “I don’t even know if I want to pledge a sorority, it seems old fashioned, and kind of forceful to be bound to the same group for the whole of university. Why do you even want to rush one so much?”

Amy knew exactly why she wanted to pledge this sorority so badly. She was well aware of the process; her sister Steph had pledged a sorority here only a few years ago. She was now a senior and treasurer for it. This was the only sorority that Amy had dreamed of joining, having listened to all the stories her sister had told her, all the great times she had. Unfortunately for Amy though, this sorority was one of the most exclusive on the campus. “Three quarters of students rush a sorority here Kelly.” Amy had no idea if that figure was correct or not but figured neither would her roommate. “You don’t want to get left out with nowhere to go do you?”

“Maybe not” Kelly replied with little conviction as they walked into the main hall. “But look at this Amy, it’s a mess, how the hell am I supposed to pick somewhere amongst this rabble.” Looking around the room Amy knew that Kelly was right, the place was packed full of sorority and fraternity members in matching outfits. Each had big stands and signs to try and attract people. In the middle was a crowd of freshman each hoping to find the correct match, each hoping to meet the right people and find a group they wanted to spend so long with. If Amy hadn’t already made up her mind she would be totally lost. She knew what she wanted though and took little time in spotting the display she desired.

Compared to a lot of the sororities their stand was very unadventurous. Their t-shirts were fairly plain, as if just made because they had to. However it came with an assured confidence, knowledge that they needed no perks or shows to attract attention. Two beautiful girls sat quietly behind the desk waiting for people to eventually come to them. Amy walked towards them, suddenly a bit nervous by the two of them. The first girl seemed quite tall, slim, with sleek long blonde hair, her image was flawless and she was oozing with confidence, her smoky eyes seemed to cut through people at will. The second was a bit shorter, with brown hair matching her eyes. She seemed the under out of the two of them. Amy was nervous because these girls were probably her sister’s friends and she wanted to make a good impression.

As Amy stood in front of the table the two girls looked up at her and her nerves dissipated as they smiled. They gave a smile as if they knew her well and wanted to help her. “Hi there, are you thinking about rushing for us?” It was the shorter girl that asked.
“Absolutely” Amy replied.
The taller girl took over. “Well, my name is Alexis and I am the president of this sorority. This here is our vice president Hannah.” The shorter girl smiled again in acknowledgement. Both girls seemed really relaxed in the pink outfits.
“Nice to meet you” Amy responded, a bit too formally.
“A pleasure to meet you as well…. mmm” Alexis gestured her hands to signal for Amy to introduce herself.
“Oh, I’m sorry, I’m Amelia, but I prefer Amy.”
Alexis smiled. “Amy, any relation to Steph Close by any chance?”
Amy blushed; she wasn’t sure why she felt uneasy at the mention of her sister’s name but the nerves came back. “Hmm, yeah, she’s my older sister” Amy blurted out quickly

“You are practically identical” Hannah commented. “So where have you been considering Amy?”
“Well, this is the only sorority I’m really interested in!” Amy exclaimed a bit too loudly. She heard Kelly snigger at her over enthusiasm before leaving to look at other stalls.
Alexis responded. “That’s great. We don’t let people rush unless we’re there first choice. We want to know more about you so leave your details including name and email. Take one of our fliers. There are five rush events this week, you must attend at least two to be considered. After the rush events we will all vote for who we want to be considered with the top twenty being shortlisted. These twenty will be invited to our sorority for a month settling in period after which we will narrow it down to 10 pledges who we would like to join our sisterhood. We look forward to seeing you this week”

“I look forward to starting.” Amy turned to walk away but not before noticing Alexis give Hannah a sly wink. ‘What the hell is that about’ Amy thought. She stared over the five days that had been outlined on the leaflet that she’d be able to turn up to rush. She knew she’d have the best chance if she went to all of them and tried to impress, get to know some of the sisters and get their support.
“Amy!” she heard the voice call from within the crowd. At first she assumed it was for someone else before it called again. She turned to the crowd expecting to see her roommate but instead was greeted by the familiar stern looking face of Steph.

Amy walked over to her sister who was gesturing. “Hey Steph. What’s up?” The two girls were almost a complete mirror age. You could barely notice the age difference. Amy was 19 whereas Steph was 22 but approaching her birthday. There were very few ways to tell them apart other than their clothing; even their short dark hair was near identical. One was that Steph was slightly more developed, both were fairly busty but Steph was a cup size bigger. Second was Steph’s tattoo, currently not visible but she had a tattoo of a cobra entwined around a microphone on her left hip. Third and probably the easiest was their facial expressions. Amy was almost always smiling and excited. Steph on the other hand often looked like she did now, and that was completely pissed.

“Please tell me that isn’t what I think it is Amy?” Steph pointed down at the leaflet in her sister’s hand. “Did you honestly think I wouldn’t find out, two events and a list in rush week, you had to see me eventually. Were you that naive?” Her voice started to rise causing a few heads to turn
“Of course I knew, I was going to tell you tonight. I thought you’d be thrilled.” Amy responded a bit taken aback by her sister’s comments. “What’s your problem”
Steph scowled at her and pulled on her arm dragging her away from the crowd, out the building and onto the concrete steps around the side. She continued until she found a deserted concrete alcove. “It’s always the same fucking thing isn’t it Amy. What the hell do you think you’re doing?”
“What am I doing, rushing your sorority? Why are you so pissed? I wasn’t hiding it from you”
“I don’t care if you were or weren’t” Steph continued now shouting. “You aren’t joining, you aren’t pledging, pick another sorority or just go away. They’re my friends, not yours. Why do you have to be like this?”
Amy was stunned, like she’d been winded by a huge fist to the stomach. “Like what, you’re the one being weird. I want to do university activities and make friends. Why does it have to be about you?”

"It is about me. You are doing what you've always done. You are tagging along with whatever I am doing just because I am doing it. I spent a long time deciding what sorority I wanted to join and then I spent three years making friends there and earning people's respect so that I could get here. And now, now you just want to walk in and become a part of something that is mine just like you always do. You stole my room, tagged along to school, and copied my hobbies and now my university as well.”
Amy was fuming. “You are being a bitch. I can do what I want; you aren’t in charge of me.” They’d had this fight in the past but now it was something Amy really wanted.
“Well maybe I am, but I’m fed up of still dealing with your childish bullshit when I’m 22. There’s no way you’re going to rush, I’ll make sure of it, I’ll drag you out the events, I’ll make sure my friends don’t vote for you. I made it into this sorority. You don’t have what it takes!” With that Steph stormed away in anger leaving Amy on her own.
Amy dropped down in tears onto the concrete. She’d always looked up to her sister, or at least that’s what she told herself when she followed in her footsteps. She aspired to this sorority after all the great things that Steph had told her about how much she loved it and the friendship bonds she’d formed. Amy just wanted the same. It seemed a great university and sorority, if her sister could do it she could, she’d been as good as her at anything so was pissed off. ‘Not got what it takes.’ She wanted to prove her otherwise.

She wanted to lash out, to fight, and to prove her wrong. She screamed staring at the leaflet still in her hand but one part of it suddenly caught her eye. An asterisk next to one rush event the third one. Amy looked to the bottom of the page and read the note. ‘Due to a clash of scheduling this event will be run by seniors who are not the officers. The officers will be in a meeting with the council.’ That meant one event her sister would not be able to stop her attending.
Amy quickly scanned over the other events and was shocked to realise she’d missed something else. The first event was scheduled on Steph’s birthday. She knew she was going home to see their parents that night; Amy had been invited but thought Steph would want the day to herself. That meant two events which she could go to where her sister wouldn’t be present, maybe a possibility.

Amy considered whether it would be possible but thought of all the times Steph had told her she couldn’t do something. She steeled herself; she had an added determination to prove to her sister she could do it, do it for her own reasons. She wasn’t ready to give up on her sorority dream just yet.

Last edited by Leopard; 06-05-2016 at 06:33 PM.
sarahsarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 06:16 PM   #2
tincher15

good job!!!! cant wait for more maybe?

Limits: Family, Friends, Toothpaste, ginger

Punish Me
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...48#post1863048

Dare Prophets Shiny Slave
tincher15 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to tincher15 for this post:
Old 02-17-2016, 05:39 PM   #3
jessie_XXXJONES

Always love ur stories Sarah always make me so wet can't wait for next part hope it's exciting and prehaps I can imagine it's mr
jessie_XXXJONES is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to jessie_XXXJONES for this post:
Old 02-22-2016, 05:06 PM   #4
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 2

Amy had finalised her plan, she knew it wouldn’t be easy but it was the best plan that she had. She was going over what she wanted to do and say again and again in her head, trying to remove all doubt. ‘It had to work, it just had to’ she told herself. There were two big obstacles she had to overcome. Firstly, she had to convince the other sisters to let her run, to give her a chance despite her sister’s disapproval. Secondly, if she somehow managed part one she would only be attending two rush events out of five, so had to become just as memorable as the others who would be seen over twice as often.

The day arrived of the first rush event, Alexis and Hannah would be there but Steph would not. Amy was ready to pull out all the stops; she knew that the sorority prided itself on being one of, if not the most attractive on campus. She knew they must think her hot enough, her sister had got in and they were almost completely identical. She wanted to be positive and take no chances though, she spent almost two hours doing her hair, makeup and selecting the right clothes. She eventually settled on a short skirt but not too revealing, a white blouse covered by a pink cardigan. She looked incredible, summery, and sexy and felt as confident as she could possibly be.

Now it was the moment though, time to dazzle and impress as much as possible. The first rush event would take place in a campus restaurant, nothing too exciting but the sorority had hired out the entirety of the basement floor so it would only be the sorority girls and any potential pledges. Amy was still waiting to leave; she had decided to get there thirty minutes after the event started to be fairly punctual but not look overly desperate. The waiting was killing her though, each moment took an eternity. Each second waiting brought more nerves within.

Finally the time arrived and Amy almost sprinted the short distance to the restaurant, she was eager to show herself. When Amy arrived, she saw many people at tables eating before spotting a sign pointing downstairs with the sorority name on it. She quickly descended the stairs leaving the murmuring of the tables behind her before reaching a door. She took one last deep breath before pushing the door open. She was met by giggling, chatting and music; there must have been about 15 girls already in the place but the two she cared about were sitting behind a desk right in front of the door.

“Amy Close” Hannah said as she approached. “I was wondering whether or not you were going to show your face today.” Amy blushed as she heard her last name, as if it was something she’d wanted to hide.
“Yeah, I decided it’s what I really want.” Amy said a little embarrassed.
“I can’t get over how much you look like your sister.” Alexis said looking her up and down again.
“And Steph cannot get over how much she does not want you to be in this sorority” Hannah interjected before laughing a little. Amy knew it was now or never, she could turn around, leave and nothing more would be said or she could pull some courage from somewhere.
She sighed before speaking. “Yeah, well that’s why I’m here, to talk to you about Steph, well not about Steph, about me. I knew she wasn’t going to be here tonight.” The words tumbled out but not very forcedly. She knew she had to up her game.
Hannah cut across again. “Talking isn’t going to really help here though; we were more than happy to let you rush but if Steph says absolutely no then there is very little we can do about it.” Hannah stated it bluntly.
“Well wait a minute Han,” Alexis said, “Let’s hear what she has to say first.” Alexis turned to Hannah. “Go on Amy; tell us what you’re thinking.” Amy took a deep breath

"Look, you both asked me to rush before any of this stuff happened with my sister. And I wasn't lying when I said this was the only sorority I cared about. If I don't get in here, I don't want anything else. I belong here. And I belong here on my merits. Whether I get in or don't get in should have nothing to do with my sister. I know that in order to become a pledge I need to go to at least 2 rush events and also get voted into the top 20 of the rush class by current members," Amy spieled it out, she’d read all the laws and constitutions and was ready. “So here I am, I’ve come to one rush event and my Sister isn’t here.”
“That’s true Amy” Hannah replied. “But she’s going to be here for the others.”

“Not the third one, none of you will be.” Amy remarked. “It was on your leaflet.”
Alexis laughed. “She’s right Hannah; we have that stupid meeting to go to.”
Hannah smiled but still looked confused. “I still don’t get it, you have your two rush events but when your sister finds out she’ll blackball it saying you’re her bitch sister and she’ll take it personally if we vote you in and people are going to listen to her, she has influence.”
“Not even that though,” Alexis continued. “You will only be able to attend 2 events, most will attend four or five, and you’re going to struggle to compete.” Both girls had already picked the flaws that Amy had already identified with her plan.

“I understand that. If I get voted into the top twenty I get to be a prospective though right?” Both girls nodded. “And then you have your culling period of a month when you narrow it from these twenty to the ten that you’re going to let join. If neither of you say anything to my sister by then I might at least get a fair shot. I know I’m at a disadvantage with only the two rush events, but if I can manage to convince enough people then I deserve even more so to be in the top twenty. It won’t piss my sister off too badly, if I make the top twenty there is the month period where I can attempt to convince you all that I belong in the pledge class. My sister will find out then as I’ll be at the house every day and she has her chance to tell everyone not to let me in. But at least there’s a chance, a small chance, and that’s all I want.” Amy had practiced this in front of a mirror and it had gone off perfectly, it sounded reasonable and fair, she just hoped the two officers on the other side of the desk agreed.

“You seem to know more about the bylaws than most of the sorority do.” Hannah quipped. Alexis was leaning forward biting her lower lip.
“So you want two rush events to wow everybody but your big sister?” Alexis asked. She appeared to be contemplating.
Amy nodded. “Please. Just a chance.” Alexis paused for a long while, leaning back, fiddling with her pen and thinking. Finally she seemed to decide.
“OK Amy….. Actually no, Mia,” she said and winked. “I will give you that name on the forms, so your sister doesn’t recognise it as you. She won’t realise until you turn up.”
“Oh my god, she is going to be pissed.” Hannah replied.
Alexis smirked. “Well, she shouldn’t have tried to run against me for president should she. Now she can find out the power a president gets to wield.” Amy was confused, did Alexis and Steph not get along. She brushed it off as enemy of my enemy is my friend, and Alexis seemed to like her plan.
“So I can try to get in?” Amy asked looking from Hannah to Alexis.
Hannah laughed. “You are a stone cold bitch Alexis.”
Alexis shrugged. “Yep Mia, go and give it a try.” Mia looked worried at first, had she just added fuel to the fire of an animosity between the president and her sister. Then the permission sank in, she had a chance and now she needed to make the most of it. She pushed down her anxieties and nerves and moved onto the floor. Mia had to shine.

Mia did just that. She moved through the party talking to everyone she could, she laughed overly at their jokes. She shared anecdotes, she complimented everyone in any way she could and made sure she got around everyone and mentioned to every person that her name was Mia. She did the same thing just a few nights later, putting her sister completely out her thoughts she settled into the evening. This time Mia was even more comfortable, she met people she wanted to talk to and had fun. The girls seemed nice, interesting and people she’d happily spend four years with. She wanted it badly and was trying everything to get it. When she left after the second rush event, everybody there knew who Mia was and now it was entirely out of her hands.

It was a week later when all the rush events had finished and for Mia it had been one of the longest of her life. She was stressing continuously about the results. Her roommate who had decided not to rush at all thought she was ill, despite her insistence it was just nerves, excitement and curiosity. When she returned home after dinner that evening an envelope was waiting. Inside that envelope was an invitation to join 19 other girls for a chance to join the sorority. Mathematically she had a fifty fifty opportunity, proving to her sister, at least in Mia’s mind that she had what it took.

And her Mia stood, staring at the sorority house just a few weeks after starting her university life. She’d barely paid any attention in class; her entire focus was on this moment. Mia was excited to start the process, prove she deserved it, but terrified of seeing Steph. The two had barely spoken since the fair and Mia knew she would be pissed, but Mia was a little happy about pissing her off, like a sister would be.

That thought moved Mia’s legs into motion; she’d started using Mia in day to day life and decided she liked it. She knocked twice and it opened. Alexis was staring at her grinning, when she saw Mia her smile grew even further, a wicked and beautiful smile.
“Mia, so glad you could make it, we’ve been waiting for you.” Alexis took hold of her arm and led her into the front room. It was a large living room with red couches and chairs piled around. Girls were already there, pledges and sisters. She recognised some of them she’d been friendly with at the rush event. They smiled and waved and Mia returned the greeting, but Alexis was just closing the door when it happened.

“NO!” Mia heard her sister’s voice boom through the room. She spun and saw her near the far wall making quick strides towards them. Despite this Alexis stood by her still smiling.
“I…mm...” Mia struggled to find words. She was starting to panic, seeing her sister angry as entirely different to imagining it and the nerves seared through her. It was the angriest she had ever seen Steph, or at least for years. Mia had assumed that once it had settled down they’d be OK but now she was beginning to doubt it, that there might be a permanent damage building in their relationship.
“You need to go, right now!” Steph barked at her pointing towards the door. Despite the initial panic though, Mia felt the anger rising through her, Steph was the one making it like this, she was the one trying to ruin the relationship and choosing to cause problems. Mia was about to yell back before Alexis stepped between them.

“Sorry Steph, but she made the list. Mia got enough votes.”
Steph looked confused. She peered around Alexis at Mia before pulling out the list. She’d obviously seen the name with enough votes but hadn’t even slightly twigged. No last names, no Amy or Amelia had made her confident. The full plan was starting to dawn on her.
“You know the rules Steph; if she gets the votes she gets a shot” Alexis commented. Mia could feel the tension rising between the two officers. She wasn’t sure to be happy about getting a shot or guilty at upping her sister’s conflict with another sorority member. She had little time to worry though.
“What the fuck is wrong with you?” Steph asked after a pause. Mia at first was ready to retaliate before seeing that Steph was talking to the president.
“I don’t make the rules Steph, I follow them. That is my job as president of this sorority.” Alexis responded completely calm. “She got the sixth most votes overall, it was an easy call.” Mia felt a sense of pride shoot through her; she’d managed to come sixth despite attending only two rush events. Mia tried to hide it from her face though.

“She didn’t even go to rush though.” Steph complained looking for any excuses.
Alexis looked at Mia before shrugging. “She went to two of them, you just happened to be absent.”
Steph looked choked. “She can’t be here…. It isn’t right…. You know that.” She looked concerned, like a spoiled child but with actual pain in her voice. Mia was far too confused to have any idea how to feel.
“I can’t kick her out. You know the rules. She has the votes so gets a shot; you have a full month to convince people to vote for others. There are 19 other girls you can push ahead of her.”
“You planned this you….” Steph tried to hold her tongue to avoid escalating it further. “You used my own little sister. Christ, Alexis. It isn’t personal between us, I got over the loss. Why can’t you drop it?”
“Please don’t make a scene Steph, others are arriving.” Alexis replied before slipping out to the door leaving Mia alone with her sister. Steph just stared at Mia. Mia was surprised, mainly that she seemed angrier with Alexis than her. Steph stared at her though with a different look, a look of total disappointment, something that cut Mia completely. Mia wasn’t prepared for it, she had readied herself for anger but not the guilty feeling this gave her.

Finally Steph shook her head, took a step closer to her and sighed. “I told you to just leave this alone. I told you that you didn’t belong here. You have no idea what you have got yourself into, but you will learn.” Steph hissed the comment to her before pushing past her to meet the other girls. Mia took it as an empty threat for going against her, but Steph was right. She had a lot to learn
The following user says Thank You to sarahsarah for this post:
Old 02-29-2016, 09:00 AM   #5
lunalove
Account Banned

This is fantastic! Really well written, and i'm excited to see what's in store for mia.

dislikes: ...
limits ublic, photos/videos,illegal, permanent, blood.
lunalove is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to lunalove for this post:
Old 03-01-2016, 04:56 PM   #6
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 3

The culling period arrived and although Mia slept in her dorms, went to her classes, ate breakfast and lunch in the canteens she spent every other moment at the sorority house. The house was incredible, everything that she’d dreamed it could be and more. Mia was already increasing her desire to live in it. The floors were hard wood and the walls coated in yellow paint gave the place an eloquent glow. The large bay windows helped bathe the place in natural light. The ground floor was entirely a communal living area.
Just off the foyer was a large living room area with a huge mounted television and plenty of sofas. Normally the sorority would consist of 40 girls and the living room could probably accommodate the vast majority of that number. The far wall had a large fireplace only used throughout winter. The foyer also led to a set of stairs which led to the three upper floors made up of the sororities living areas.

The opposite side of the living room had a double door which led to a large dining room. This was made up of 4 ten person tables, one for each year group. A door led off into the large kitchen and the ground floor bathrooms. The top three floors as aforementioned were the living areas. Each floor consisted of ten bedrooms, five on each side of a long hallway. The first floor was shared by the freshman and sophomores. The lower two classes would have to share bedrooms. At the end of each hallway was a large bathroom with five cubicles, five sinks and five showers. The actual bedrooms were quite small but very homely. The next floor was for Juniors who got private bedrooms and the top floor for the Seniors. The top rooms came with large windows and walk onto balconies, the benefit of moving up a floor. From the first day that Mia took the tour with the other prospective pledges, she wanted one of those ten rooms.

Mia was given plenty of time in the culling month to pine after those rooms as well, with every moment not taken with other activities spent in the house. They were all expected to have dinner every day with the sorority as well. Mia had been anxious that the culling period would be rough, that each moment would be a test of a potential pledge’s resolve. In fact it was nothing like that; Mia was completely uncertain what they were being judged on. The sorority and potential pledges just seemed to spend most days hanging out.

Getting to know all of the 30 sisters hadn’t been straight forward, well 29 as she already knew Steph but it had been enjoyable to find out about them even if she struggled to learn all the names. Mia resorted to getting pictures and flash cards to remember them but within a few days she knew them all. She spent time watching TV, playing games in the garden, having conversations and just getting along. Everybody seemed nice and welcoming, each wanting to know more about her.

Everybody except one person that is, Steph. Mia hadn’t spoken properly with her sister since the day she’d arrived and although Steph hadn’t been outright aggressive towards her, there was a cool atmosphere around them. Steph treated all the other pledges with a warm, affectionate and inviting manner but Mia was given the cold shoulder. She wondered what her sister might be saying behind her back, but whatever it happened to be Mia noticed no difference in the way the other sisters treat her.

As the days stretched into weeks, Mia did start to observe the odd few things in passing within the sorority. They seemed like isolated, harmless things and as they were happening they were barely even noticeable. Often she noticed a sister might give a perspective pledge a playful swat on the behind after doing them a favour. It was almost jock like behaviour but seemed slightly odd. The other strange occurrence over the month is that she’d noticed absolutely no girls bring home a boy. It might be because of the culling process but it caught Mia as strange. As well as this the girl’s compliments were a little out of the ordinary. They would comment on someone’s looks but in a way which wasn’t, ‘I love what you you’ve done with your hair’, but more like ‘You look so good I want to run my fingers through your hair’.

Again this wasn’t as if they happened every second but just the rare occasion. These things occurred over a period of month, when taken in isolation Mia might have expected something more but in small doses they passed completely under her radar. Most of the time it was completely chilled, without any possible underlining current; Mia only thought the girls were comfortable, and she liked it that way.

In fact Mia loved being there; it was everything that she hoped it possibly could be. The warm atmosphere, the friendship and camaraderie, the fun, sense of purpose, people to talk to and people with a knowledge of the college which she could learn from. As every day passed, Mia knew more that she wanted to stay, dreading the day when they would find out for certain, hoping she’d overcome any speed bumps that Steph was providing her with. The month passed in an absolute whirlwind, each day making her tension grow, wanting to know but fearing it. One month to the day that Mia received her first invitation Alexis gathered the girls together in the dining room for an announcement.

It was Sunday afternoon and the 18 pledges remaining after two dropped out stood against the back wall of the dining room. Mia was stood in the middle of them, her stomach rolling and tying knots, she felt sick completely with nerves. Mia looked for Steph for any indication but her Sister looked completely formal, next to Alexis giving nothing away. The three officers stood against the opposite wall with all the other sisters sat at the tables. Mia felt as if she were lining up for a firing squad.

Alexis hushed the room. “Alright ladies, I want to first of all thank each and every one of you for coming out the last month. It has been a complete pleasure to get to know each and every single one of you. Can we get a round of applause for our prospective pledges?” The room erupted into clapping and whooping from the sisters. It ran on for nearly a minute loudly before Alexis once again silenced the room.

“Fortunately now the month long culling period is over. Unfortunately that means nearly half of you won’t be returning after today. This year’s class was incredibly strong and we could easily have let in thirteen or fourteen of you but we are restricted to ten.” Every second that Alexis spoke brought more nerves in Mia. She looked down the line or girls standing next to her, each looking anxious and scared. She’d got to know a lot of them and wondered if she made it, which of her friends might be forced to leave. Mia snapped herself back, telling herself not to jinx it.

“Well without torturing you all further, let’s get on with it.” An intake of breath could be heard among the pledges and Mia could sense the excitement in all the sisters who weren’t the officers. “I will read each name in no particular order until we have our full pledge class.” At that point Alexis began to read, one name and then two. Three then four, five then six, seven, eight, and nine names all read out. Girls heard there name said and smiled in ecstasy, but kept calm, not wanting to rub it in to the girls waiting as there odds shortened by the second. Each name made Mia more certain that Steph had achieved exactly what she wanted; she had done what she set out to do. Mia could feel tears forming in her eyes as each name passed by.

“Our final pledge for this year,” Alexis continued after giving the ninth person a moment to bask in her excitement, “should really feel at home in this sorority. Not only will she get a new family with the sorority but she actually has family in the sorority. Mia Close!” Mia’s head started to spin, she was in, her name was called, and she made it. She saw Alexis who was beaming at her and then looked across to her sister. Steph was refusing to make eye contact with her but the expression was strange. It didn’t look like anger, not even disappointment, but almost like she was scared.

As Mia thought it through, the girls who weren’t selected slumped out of the room. As Mia looked back over the people who had gotten in, miraculously it was most of the girls that she had gotten close with. Somebody began to cheer, and soon everybody joined in. Mia was hugging the girls who had made it into her pledge class and the sisters who decided to join them. After a while Alexis eventually called the group back to order. Everybody intermingled turned to look back at her.

“Now that you are here, and it is just the sorority, I want to welcome you all and say congratulations.” Everybody cheered again. “As you all know, we voted on this last night and have coordinated it with the school authorities. All of your items have been moved throughout the day; if you were unable to get into your dorms, this will be why. Your rooms have your names on them so feel free now to go upstairs, put your items away and meet your new roommates.”

Some girls started to file out the door quickly, but although Mia wanted to see her room she quickly spoke up. “What about pledge week, do we have any info on that yet?” Some of the girls smiled, everyone paused, but Alexis grinned before replying.
“Worry about pledge week when it arrives. You will have plenty enough to keep you busy then.” A lot of the upper classes began to laugh and Mia was confused about what the joke was but as she saw the other pledges rush to find their rooms she hurried to follow them.

Mia immediately cleaned any thoughts of pledge week from her head, as she bounded up the flight of stairs. All the doors on the freshman side were wide open, some girls already there. Mia looked for her name and finally found it on the last door before the bathroom. She saw her name next to her brand new roommate, Becky.

Becky was already inside, sat on her bed. The items were scattered randomly around the room except for the bedding already made on the two beds. As Mia walked in, Becky smiled widely, jumped up off the bed and ran to hug her. “Oh my god Mia, we made it, we’re in.”
The excitement of her was huge and Mia found that she couldn’t help join in, they were both, hugging, giggling and smiling together. “I know, I can’t believe it.”

Mia was extremely happy to find Becky as her roommate. They lived in the same dormitory before rush, but had really become close in the last month. She was so much fun, surprisingly smart considering first impressions, coming out with witty comments that would take you a while to understand for its subtlety. She remembered what everyone liked, and what they didn’t, she made a point of diffusing any hostile atmosphere. She seemed loyal, and a great friend. It was a perfect match, although Mia would happily have shared a room with any of the girls.

“So Mia, or is it Amy now?” Becky asked a little confused.
Mia laughed. “Still Mia, I’ve grown to like the name.”
“OK Mia, I was thinking we just leave the beds as they’re made but we can change if you want to but I don’t care. There is a closet for each of us, and I was thinking of putting my desk against this window as I like to look out when doing homework but that means you have to put yours against the other window as it’ll be the only place big enough. If you don’t want to we’ll work out something else. We could try it and move it differently if it doesn’t work, that was just my first thought. Also what do we do if someone brings a boy back? I was just thinking about that but don’t really know.”
Mia was struggling to keep up with Becky who was travelling a mile a minute, though she would happily admit that Becky would have little trouble luring a boy back if she wanted to. Becky was absolutely stunning. She was slightly taller than Mia at five foot six inches and a little slimmer. She had long red hair and large soulful eyes. She had a round slim face, small nose, red lips and wide smile. Her body was incredible; she had perky 34B breasts, flat stomach, toned behind and shapely legs. Mia wouldn’t be surprised to see many socks on doorknobs this year.
“So what do you think?”

“I have no idea.” Mia replied honestly. “I’m too excited to think, but whatever we do I’m sure it’ll be amazing.” Becky beamed even brighter and they hugged again. They started to arrange the room exactly as Becky had suggested and Mia couldn’t deny that the girl had a good eye for it, plus she was still just happy to be here.
They were interrupted by Hannah calling everybody down for dinner. A chef came twice a day to cook meals paid for by the sorority, but the girls were allowed to cook for themselves if they preferred. Nobody mentioned pledge week through the whole meal though.
Each of the officers gave a speech but despite how warm they were, educational on the sorority history it gave the pledges little clue as to anything.

After dinner all the pledges quickly departed to finish their rooms and eventually fall asleep.

Mia awoke to the sound of crashing and slamming. It was like thunder in the bedroom, almost as if it was right in her head. It was incredibly loud, disorientating and Mia forgot where she was for a second. She shot up instantly and glanced at the clock seeing it was three in the morning. Her eyes shot around the room until they rested on the senior girl, Michelle, in the doorway. She was holding a metal bin and smashing a metal spoon against the end of it. She could hear more girls doing the same thing in the hallway. She finally put her finger on what was going on. Pledge Week.
Old 03-04-2016, 06:13 PM   #7
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 4

“What the fuck is going on!” Mia heard the startled voice come from the bed opposite. Becky was just as startled as Mia but had decided to voice her complaints.
“Alright little sisters,” Michelle interjected, “Everybody needs to head down to the dining room immediately. There is a compulsory meeting for all pledges of the sorority. If you are not downstairs in two minutes there will be punishments.” The same speech was being shouted right down the corridor to the other bedrooms.
“Can we at least get changed?” Mia croaked. The adrenaline was making her wide awake but her body was still completely exhausted.
Michelle grinned. “No time pledge, wear your pyjamas.” The door was quickly closed behind her.

Mia looked across at Becky, confused and anxious. Becky returned the same confused look but then smiled. It suddenly felt quite fun, an element of excitement flowing through both of them. They both quickly clamoured out of the room, Mia just sporting a large t-shirt and a pair of panties. Becky was wearing a full outfit of pink duck pyjamas. Upon leaving they saw the other pledges, all dazed and startled. Some were even less decent. One girl, Jenny, was wearing a surprisingly sexy bra and panties combination. As one they all trudged down the stairs in a zombie like state towards the dining room.

Upon eventually stumbling in the sight took their breath away. All the tables had been removed and the chairs stacked in a corner. All thirty sisters were stood back against the walls, nine on each side with three against the furthest wall, the officers. The entire center space was completely open. Each of the sisters wore a long dark hooded robe and held a flickering candle. Mia thought back and realised that Michelle had been wearing one of the robes when waking them. The candles provided the only light in the room. The pledge class slowly shuffled into the center of the room, slightly intimidated by the atmosphere caused by the eerie, flickering light and the silent hooded people surrounding the room.

After reaching the center of the room, the girls on the outside shuffled across to close off all exits, spreading themselves around the walls. Each girl had their hoods up and heads bowed, preventing any pledge from identifying who was who. For a long while they waited, leaving the pledges to wait silently in the unnerving light. Despite Mia knowing this was all for pledge week and that they were trying to frighten the pledges, it was still working. The silence had her shuffling nervously.

Finally the three isolated figures stepped forwards causing the pledges to instinctively back off; they were unable to go far though. The figure in the middle threw back her hood. “Good evening Ladies, and welcome to pledge week” Alexis spoke coolly.

“Welcome,” all the other sisters replied in unison causing the pledges to shudder. The two figures either side of Alexis removed their hoods to unsurprisingly reveal Steph and Hannah. This seemed to be a cue to all the other sisters who threw back their own hoods but remained silent at the edge of the room. Mia still felt nervous and could sense the tension within the pledge class. The whole thing felt extremely disorientating.

Steph began to speak solemnly. “I will be passing around three bowls. Each contains slips of paper. You must take one piece from each bowl but we request for now that you do not open it.” She handed out three bowls to the pledge class who began to slowly pass them around. Mia took her three and clutched them hard, almost scared they would disappear.

Alexis began to move, pacing slowly in between the tight circle formed by the pledges and the larger intimidating circle formed by the sisters. She began to speak, almost rhythmically. “Everything leading up to this point has been preface, rush culling, friendly introductions, setup. These were the easy parts of your initiation to the sorority, as well as being the boring parts. No longer is that the case. The next week will be your true initiation into the sorority, when you truly become a member, one of us. It will be difficult. It will be confusing. It will change the way that you thing about yourself and your sisters. Mostly it will be very fun.” Alexis finished her speech after full circle stopping back between Steph and Hannah, turned to face the pledges and grinned devilishly.

“Jenny Adamson.” Hannah called out. The girl to the right of Mia flinched and backed away nervously, afraid that she may have done something wrong.
“Yes” she asked anxiously.
“Open your three pieces of paper and read them aloud.” Steph demanded.
Jenny gulped and swallowed hard. “Umm… okay” she said before fumbling with the papers in her hands. “They say Sasha Day, Michelle Conway and Danni Newton.” Jenny read off the names of three sorority sisters’ names causing confusion among the pledges.

“You have just read off the names of your big sisters for pledge week. One sophomore, one junior, and one senior.” Alexis informed her. “These big sisters will be yours for the rest of your life, but for this week they will be more than that. They are your guides and your masters. If you have any questions or problems you can consult any of your big sisters. In exchange you will be completely under the control of your big sisters, anything they ask of you, from the mundane to the most difficult of tasks you must complete. Any refusal to follow orders is grounds for the potential expulsion of you from the sorority. There will also be organised activities with your big sisters later in the week.”

“Mia Close.” Hannah called out without leaving any pause from Alexis finishing. The sisters were well rehearsed to help increase the intimidating aspect of the procedure. Upon hearing her name Mia began to shake uncontrollably.
“Open your pieces of paper and read out the names!” She heard Steph call at her.
Mia gripped the pieces of paper. “Yeah…. The names are Cal Jeffers, Monica Ambrose and…... Steph Close” Mia finished. There was an audible gasp around the room followed by instant murmuring from the sisters between themselves. Mia looked up and saw Steph frantically shaking her head.

“No, we need to redraw, we can’t have this.” Steph said frantically. The demeanour in her voice now totally dropped. She sounded panicked and frightened. Alexis was still smiling though.
“Silence!” she called, staying in character and hushing the sisters around the room. She turned her attention to Steph and hissed out a reply. “There are no re-pulls, it is expressly forbidden in the by-laws, and you of all people should know that.”
“But this isn’t a normal situation.” Steph said. Mia looked on angrily; she couldn’t believe her sister was so angry that she’d refuse to be her guide, being able to boss her around for a week. Mia thought it’d be dreams come true.

“Yeah, I don’t know Alexis.” Hannah whispered sounding very unsure. This caught Mia by surprise; she’d always taken Hannah as someone who would just do whatever Alexis would say.
“Even if I wanted to change it, I cannot.” Alexis replied. “It’s against the rules.”
“I demand an immediate vote for an exemption from the by-laws!” Steph shouted getting more infuriated by the second it appeared.
“Sorry Steph, parliamentary procedures are not allowed for use in modifying pledge week ceremonies. You would need to petition to the national organisation which doesn’t meet again until August.” The pledge class and Mia were all incredibly confused. The rest of the room had returned to murmuring among them whispering to each other.
“You are absolutely disgusting.” Steph retorted. Mia couldn’t even begin to understand what that might mean.

“I don’t make the rules Steph, I just enforce them. That’s what presidents do.” Alexis replied. Steph looked on the brink of exploding, staring daggers at the society president. The room began to fill with an all new tension. She looked around the room at others almost trying to get someone to come to her aid, but everyone seemed frozen, almost as if they respected tradition too much to say anything.
“Fine whatever” Steph finally said totally defeated. She cast her head down and behaved glumly for the remainder of the ceremony. Mia was completely confused and worried about the whole episode. It seemed more was going on than she understood; she desperately tried to catch her sister’s eye but was being totally ignored.

Alexis pushed on with the ceremony with all the sisters seeming to put the incident to the back of their minds. Soon each pledge had their three big sisters. Becky had even got Alexis as her senior sister.

“Now, I suppose some of you probably still don’t understand what I mean when I discuss doing whatever is asked from a big sister. Tonight I will make one demonstration as is tradition. Becky please step forward.” Becky gave Mia a shrug before moving from next to her towards the president. All the pledges were curious about what would happen as Becky stopped in front of Alexis.

“Becky, you are my little sister, do you understand?” she asked.
“Yes” Becky replied in a soft voice, clearly intimidated.
“Good, then I demand that you give me a kiss.” Alexis said. The room became absolutely silent. Becky looked around nervously and then laughed.
“What?” she asked.
Alexis sighed slightly. “Becky, as this was the first request and demonstration I will ask you one more time. For future reference, failure to do as asked upon first command of the request is grounds for expulsion. There is no joking in this issue, give me a kiss.” Becky paused for a moment and looked closer at Alexis.

She saw now in Alexis’s cold, calculating, deep eyes that pausing for longer than a few seconds might actually result in her being excluded from the sorority. Shocked, Becky raised herself to her tip toes, tilted her head slightly and leaned forward until her lips locked against the presidents. Becky was stiff and nervous. Alexis’ hands rose slowly and landed lightly on Becky’s hips; she pulled her closer, their breasts pressed together. Alexis’ mouth opened and her tongue pressed lightly against Becky’s lips. Becky began to loosen slightly and began to melt into the kiss; her lips parted allowing Alexis’ tongue to slowly snake into her mouth. Their tongues rolled softly eliciting gentle wet sounds echoing around the room. In mere moments the kiss transformed from forced and awkward to passionate and natural. Becky was transfixed, lost to the fact anybody other than the president was still present.

Eventually, Alexis abruptly broke the kiss. Becky stood for a moment, completely dazed, her eyes still closed. She came around slowly, dropped from her tip toes and looked around the room self consciously. She clearly seemed embarrassed by the number of girls who had just witnessed her in such a fervent embrace. The rest of the pledge class were too shocked to speak though and the sisters seemed completely unaffected, if not slightly excited.

“Thank you Becky, remember, no delays, only obey.” Alexis said directly to Becky. Becky returned to the pledge class taking her place back beside Mia, her face flushed and breathing shallow, her heart could almost be heard pounding against her chest. “Well Pledges,” continued Alexis now directing her attention to all. “I hope you now understand how things work. Becky did a fine job. Now I need you to go upstairs and get some sleep. Things will pick up after class tomorrow.” All the robed girls blew out the candles suddenly leaving the room in total darkness before the light was quickly switched on.

Mia adjusted to the new light as several sisters moved out the way of the exit. The whole pledge class were slightly confused, it had been abrupt, and for a moment they waited for some signal before realising they were supposed to move from the room. Slowly they made their way to the exit. Just as the first girl reached the door Alexis spoke up again.

“Oh, I nearly forgot,” she began in a way which suggested this was completely intentional. “There are two other rules that will be in place over the next week. The first rule is that the blinds must be drawn over the windows at all times during the week.” Mia thought this seemed a particularly strange request.
“Why would that be?” Hannah asked in a theatrical fashion despite it being the exact question many pledges wanted answering.
“Oh, that’s because of the other rule” Alexis replied. “Pledges, any time you are not in class you are expected to be in the sorority house. Any time that you are in the sorority house, you will be totally nude. The blinds will protect your dignity.” Alexis said it without any fanfare; it didn’t really register at first with the pledges. Nude! Nobody moved.

“Did you all forget about the first rule? About not being asked to do anything twice? You are all bound by the president’s word.” Hannah said and it instantly became apparent what she meant to the pledges. They all had to get naked right now, or they’d get kicked out.
Old 03-05-2016, 12:38 PM   #8
Destroyer

PLEASE keep posting this story is amazing
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Destroyer for this post:
Old 03-05-2016, 09:51 PM   #9
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Ok now it's getting extremely sexy
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to jklivin for this post:
Old 03-06-2016, 12:13 PM   #10
jessie_XXXJONES

Here comes the sexiness
Old 03-07-2016, 05:30 PM   #11
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 5

Mia marvelled at just how well they had all been set up, all thinking that they were safe for the night after the demonstration, ready to go back to bed to have such a bomb suddenly dropped upon them. Each girl was excited about getting in and suddenly terrified about being expelled from the sorority altogether. Each of the girls was piling pressure on the others and even if they all wanted to keep their clothes on, it didn’t feel at all like a viable option at this time.

After only a brief pause the entire pledge class began to move as one. Mia took hold of the hem of her t-shirt and in one swift motion she pulled it over her head and discarded it. She felt her breasts become exposed to the cool air and her dark red areolas. She had little time to pause though and quickly reached down to also discard the last piece of fabric protecting her. Her panties rapidly found themselves with her top and she was suddenly naked in front of all the other thirty nine sorority girls. She looked down upon her dark red slit happy that she had taken the time to get completely shave the night before.

Once completely naked, Mia looked around the rest of the class; some were already stripped and the rest were getting close. Nobody had decided to abstain from the orders. She saw that the sorority’s reputation for having the prettiest girls certainly wasn’t unfounded. Each of the girls, despite varying builds and looks, was extremely attractive; she couldn’t help but look at their bodies now fully on display like her own. In mere moments, twenty breasts were exposed for all to see, the nipples hardening in the chilly air, some big, some small but all perky and alluring. Ten vaginas followed that, some shaved, some well-kept bushes, but all tight and sacred. They stood as a class, naked and nervous, before their new sisters.

But as Mia looked out across the crowd, she saw an old sister as well. Steph like the others were looking at them, but she noticed that her sister was staring directly at her. She saw Steph’s eyes trained in on her breasts, making her feel strange, causing her cheeks to turn crimson. Not all the strangers staring at her, just the one set of eyes of her actual sister, seeing her in this state, exposed, and sort of sexual. Steph noticed Mia had seen her and quickly moved her gaze to another girl.

“Good job pledge class,” Alexis said, “Now you may go and get some sleep.” In their embarrassment and desire to leave quickly before Alexis asked anything more of them, the pledge class hurried from the room, breasts bouncing freely with each rushed step towards the stairs. Mia, towards the back of the group watched as seven or eight hour glass figures and toned butts wriggled in front of her, surprised by how enticed she felt by her sisters’ bodies. Not so much a full thought, but a feeling in her. There was little time to explore though, as in a few moments, Mia found herself back inside her room with Becky with the door closed behind them.

Mia found herself in a new strange place, naked in her room with her roommate both feeling as awkward as each other. Mia found herself looking her friend’s body up and down, unable to help herself. Her body was as beautiful as she thought when the girl was clothed, her breasts perky but small, the size of oranges, her nipples small and pink, and her pussy waxed completely bare. On top of the features Mia had seen earlier, the full package was stunning. Becky was returning the same look of curiosity and satisfaction, at a similar time they both realised what they were doing.

“What the hell happened tonight?” Becky asked and both girls laughed nervously, neither able to move though. Mia knew that she should probably cover her body now, but her instincts stopped her from doing so. Something in her mind didn’t want to. Either of them could have gotten dressed now, but they didn’t, they remained as they were.

“I can’t believe they’re making us stay naked all week” Mia replied.
“I wonder if it’s just a joke” Becky queried, finally crossing her arms in front of her breasts. Mia watched the way her arms pushed the two mounds upwards gently towards her throat. Mia shook her head, in both response but also attempting to clear her head from the thoughts, trying to tell herself she was still disorientated by waking up early and all the strangeness.
“No I don’t think so, Alexis never seems to mess around. You should know that now.” Mia said nervously.

Becky blushed deeply. “I can’t believe that she did that, I can’t believe that she kissed me.”
“Was it good?” Mia asked, despite feeling she already knew.
“Mia!” she said, “It was weird! I was ordered” she explained, her face going an even deeper red.
Mia raised her eyebrows. “But was it good?” she asked again. Becky looked around conspiratorially.
“Okay, well I haven’t kissed a whole lot of people, and no other girls but that was really good. She was just so… soft” Becky said. Mia could see the girl was reliving the kiss in her mind.
Mia laughed. “That good eh” she asked causing Becky to giggle anxiously.

“What else do you think they are going to make us do?” Becky asked clearly trying to change the subject away from the kiss.
Mia thought. “I have no idea, I’m surprised by what has already happened” she answered honestly.
“Well this is already way out of my comfort zone” Becky said, pointing down at her nude form, “I hope they decided to scare us on the first day and have things settle down. I don’t think I’ll be able to do much more than this.”

“Yeah maybe that is the idea,” Mia replied, but she wasn’t so sure. She wondered actually what was going to come next and whether she would be able to go through with it. She wanted to tell herself no, but if anyone had told her that morning she’d be standing naked with her roommate she would have told them they were crazy. There seemed loads of pressure in the sorority house to do something and to impress, and there was a strange feeling inside her that she hadn’t recognised there before, something that Mia didn’t want to consider. She looked over at Becky and saw she was struggling with the same thing.

“Well it’s late, almost four, we should probably get some sleep” Becky said. She moved over to her bed. Mia couldn’t help but look at her firm muscular ass as she bent over to pull back the covers and climb in. She turned to her own bed and felt Becky’s eyes on her as she got into her own bed. They both lay still, naked in bed, staring at the ceiling. Thousands of thoughts ran through Mia’s head, so many different possibilities, feelings, ideas and contemplations. Just as she thought she could fall asleep Becky spoke up again.

“What about what happened with your sister, this has so be so much more strange for you, what do you think will happen?” she asked. Mia felt her insides tie up in a knot.
“I don’t know” was all she could say and she meant it. She had consciously avoided thinking about Steph, but Becky had managed to cause all those extra thoughts to tumble back in. For the rest of the night Mia slept restlessly thinking about her sister, thinking about what might happen between them.

Mia awoke the next morning or later the same morning depending on how you wanted to view it. It felt as if she’d only just closed her eyes; her mind was foggy, and eyes bleary as she reached over to switch off the alarm clock. Becky was already awake, sat up in her bed with her covers pulled up over her breasts. Mia smiled friendlily at her.

The night before, in all the excitement and confusion they had stood in the room completely naked and talked to each other. Mia had even enjoyed the way that her roommate’s body had looked and the feel of the other girl’s stare on her. Now, sobered of the adrenaline by sleep, they felt uncomfortable again. Mia felt more naked now under her covers than she had in the crowd of girls last night. She still couldn’t believe what had happened, it felt like a dream. Had she really been naked in front of everyone, had Becky kissed Alexis, had her sister stared at her?

“I need a shower” Becky stated. At first Mia wondered if it was because she felt dirty by the night’s shenanigans, before realising that she just needed to get ready for the day.
“Me too, should we just… walk out there like this?” Mia asked apprehensively.
“Will I get in trouble if I wrap a towel around myself? Or was last night a complete joke and if I go out naked now they’ll all laugh at me for being gullible?” Becky asked. It was a valid point. Mia stood up from her bed now letting her blankets fall off of her. Becky’s eyes looked down at her body, unable to resist the urge but quickly shot back to her eyes.
“Let’s just go together” Mia said, “at least that way they’ll be laughing at both of us.” Becky nodded in agreement and rose from the bed. Mia stole another glance at her body, feeling stranger about it than the night before; it was just curiosity then, but now she just wanted to see it again. Mia felt strange the way she was reacting to her friend’s body, but she took her hand in support and shrugged off the feelings quickly. Mia squeezed Becky’s hand and they opened the door.

They were greeted by the instant sight of another girl in their pledge class, Sakiya, walking past their door and like both of them, she was completely nude. Her small round breasts bounced lightly as she walked and her long black ponytail whisked across the top of her ass. She looked incredible. She turned to look as the two girls as she walked past, blushed slightly, shrugged and continued walking towards the bathroom.

Most of the freshman girls were already in the bathroom getting ready for the dat. The nudity felt far less alien here due to the environment and Mia got the confidence to release Becky’s hand and move to one of the open showerheads. Every single girl was talking about the previous night, each commenting how strange it is, each speculating about what was to come, but nobody forming any conclusions. Some of the girls had started to shave their legs and pubic areas. Everyone seemed convinced, regardless of what they said, that they would be entirely naked all week.

After showering, brushing her hair and teeth and applying makeup Mia went downstairs. In fact the entire freshman class went down in a large group, all nervous and crowding together for comfort. Mia would only be lying if she said she didn’t look at all the bodies of the other girls. Some was just curiosity, to see them now that they were ready for the day, but some was that same pull to see them, that allure, wondering what it said about her.

The class piled into the dining room together, some of the older sisters were already sat at the tables which had reappeared since last night. Steph was not among them. The pledges were told that they were forbidden to enter the kitchen as the chefs may see them but otherwise no mention was made of their nudity. The girls ate, made small talk, there was congratulations again of their acceptance into the sorority. Occasionally one girl might have been absentmindedly staring at the nudity of another, but it was rare and didn’t last long.

After breakfast Mia returned upstairs to get ready for class now even more confused than before. She had expected to be teased, taunted or laughed at but they just seemed to want them to be naked for no real purpose. She quickly got dressed and slipped out of the house. The day was hard, mainly due to her attention being elsewhere, the confusion and nerves compiling together. She was still tired from the disturbed sleep as well and taking notes was a real struggle.

Mia dined alone at lunch to try and gather her thoughts. It was almost four by the time she returned to the house and was one of the last freshmen to arrive. She saw one of her class, Faye, sitting naked on the sofa as she walked in, there had been no change. In fact, Hannah was stood right by the door to the house. “Door is closed behind you, please undress,” she barked the orders. Mia didn’t hesitate, she’d seen the other girls were complying and didn’t want to disappoint her older sisters. In mere moments Mia stood in a pile of her own clothes with Hannah nodding.

“Good” she said, “I will take these to your room. Once the other two remaining girls arrive there will be a meeting in the dining room.” Mia looked around the room nervously; everything seemed so remarkably casual, just like it had been at breakfast. She began to wonder if Becky was right, that this had been a quick scare, and that the worst was over. Mia took a seat in an armchair and eventually started a casual conversation with a junior girl, Sasha, about their respective opinions on a professor, almost forgetting that she was naked in the process.

About twenty minutes later the remaining pledges had arrived and Mia felt the butterflies in a stomach as Alexis walked into the main room from the dining room. “Ladies, could you all please follow me. The second day of pledge week is about to begin.” As a group, everyone made their way out of the living room and into the dining room. Some girls were already there. The dining tables had once again disappeared. A few others wandered in afterwards after being called from upstairs. The freshman girls all made their way to the middle of the room naked. The older girls formed a circle around them, without the candles and robes but the psychological power and control remained.

Mia saw Steph now, standing at the front of the room with Alexis and Hannah. She looked to her for some kind of hint or support about what was going on but it went unnoticed. Steph was actually smiling as she was talking to someone else. Mia was unable to hear what was being said, but her sister looked happy in a way she hadn’t really seen recently, she rarely ever seemed that happy when at home. Mia wondered if she had come to where her sister was happiest and, like Steph was saying, was in the midst of ruining it. Heather spoke before she could form any conclusions though.

“Becky, come to me.” Alexis said calling out her little sister. Instantly all conversation in the room halted as the attention focused on the president. Becky quickly jumped and ran over to the president.
“Yes?” Becky asked expectantly, having learned her lessons the night before. No hesitation.
“Good girl” Alexis said, grasping Becky’s chin lightly and giving an indulgent smile. “Welcome to the second day of pledge week. We hope you all managed to sleep a little last night. I still remember my first night in this house, a little confused, a little… excited.” The last word was said in a way which suggested something more in a strange way.

“Well that probably means you have some questions,” she continued, “and we have decided that we will answer your questions. Tonight you will be given the opportunity to be… guided by one of your big sisters. You may ask her questions and as you know, obey her every command. Becky will be selecting the older sister.” Alexis left a pause after that.

“Uh… how?” Becky asked in a timid voice. She was clearly intimidated by Alexis and nobody could blame her. Mia knew she was intimidated by the president and she wasn’t her big sister.
“Good question” Alexis replied. She then turned to the windowsill and picked up a bowl, the same as they had used to select their big sisters. “There are three pieces of paper in this bowl, select one and read it.” Becky looked at the bowl nervously before reaching in and pulling one out. She looked up at Alexis who nodded slightly.

“It says umm… juniors” Becky said. There was a loud cacophony in the room, some girls let out big cheers but more sighed in disappointment. Looking around Mia quickly noted that it was definitely the juniors who were cheering. The sophomores and seniors seemed disappointed.
“Well, I am sorry that it wasn’t seniors but I’m sure I will live,” Alexis said glumly, “well juniors, find your freshman and have a good time.” That seemed to close the meeting.

The seniors and sophomores filed from the room, some stopping briefly to speak to the apparently lucky juniors. The pledges remained frozen waiting to be retrieved. Mia watched as Steph exited the room; at the last minute she paused and looked over her shoulder at Mia. Mia smiled and shrugged at her. Steph pursed her lips, shook her head, and headed out of the room.
Old 03-08-2016, 01:17 AM   #12
jessie_XXXJONES

Mmm can't wait for the next part got me so wet now
Old 03-08-2016, 07:32 PM   #13
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 6

“Hi Mia,” a bright voice came from behind her. “God, I just can’t get over how much you look like your sister.” It wasn’t the comment Mia really wanted to hear, trying to stop thinking about Steph. She turned to find her junior sister Cal Jeffers stood there smiling at her. She didn’t know Cal very well; they had spoken a few times during culling but not often. Mia seemed to get the impression that the girl was incredibly sweet but perhaps a little bit ditsy.

“Oh, yeah, people are always telling me that” Mia replied, feeling quite distracted as Cal seemed to be scanning every single inch of her body.
“Yeah, both so… sexy” Cal said. It caused Mia to feel flattered and anxious; it wasn’t a normal compliment and had caught her by surprise. She supposed the same could be said about Cal. She was a small girl, only five foot one. She was in the university on a gymnastics scholarship, and had that toned, athletic build. She had small breasts, perhaps even A-cups, a compact flexible body, with graceful muscles. Her hips flared out wider than her breasts, with muscular long legs and a large firm behind. Her face was pretty, large blue eyes, an aquiline nose and thick lips giving way to a beautiful smile.
“Oh, um… thanks” Mia responded after a pause.

“Damn, even your nipples look just like Steph’s.” This comment took Mia completely aback. Firstly, because it was an extremely bizarre and uncomfortable thing to say, but mostly, despite knowing that nudity was clearly part of the initiation process, Cal was a year younger than her sister, so why had she seen her sister’s nipples. Cal gave her little time to dwell on the thought though. “Come on, I have you for the night, let’s go up to my room.” Other sisters were already leading the pledges across to other areas of the house whilst the pledges looked around nervously. Mia supposed she was doing the same thing. She saw Becky being led off by Asuka towards the kitchens.
“What’s happening?” Mia asked anxiously.

“Just wait until we get to my room,” Cal replied, before taking Mia’s hand gently and leading her from the room. She lowered her voice to a whisper, “It will be better if we get some privacy, Alexis would prefer me to be more of a hardass than I’d like so don’t push it now.” Mia wasn’t really sure what Cal meant but decided it would be better to take her advice. She followed behind the older girl, grasping hold of her like a lifeline as she was guided through the living room and up the stairs. Soon they were on the third floor landing waiting outside Cal’s room.

She opened the door and let Mia inside. “Go ahead and sit on the bed,” she said. Mia followed the instructions and perched herself on the end of the bed with her legs dangling over the bottom. Cal’s room was exactly the same size as Mia’s but she had it completely to herself. It was decorated with pictures and posters of gymnastics events and felt homely. Cal grabbed hold of her swivel chair from her desk, spun it round and wheeled it over. She sat down just in front of Mia and turned to face her.

“So what is going on? This is really starting to freak me out a bit” Mia asked. She wanted some kind of confirmation that this was some kind of weird hazing ritual and that it was nearly over. She had a feeling in her heart that this wouldn’t be the case though.
“I’m really glad that you’re my little sister Mia. Steph was my older sister when I was a freshman here and she was absolutely the best. I feel in a way that I’m repaying her” Cal explained leaning back and relaxing into her chair.

“Yeah?” Mia queried, thinking that if Cal really wanted to pay Steph back then she’d find a way to get her kicked out of the sorority. “So you said that you would answer my questions?” Mia asked trying to bring the conversation back to that. Cal stared at her without replying making Mia feel uncomfortable. She pulled her knees tightly together folded her arms over her breasts and brought her elbows down, covering herself as best as possible from the older sister.

“Well, I told you that I didn’t want to be a hardass like Alexis, I didn’t say I wasn’t going to participate in pledge week” Cal stated.
“What does that mean?” Mia asked nervously. Whatever relief she had about being in a private room with a seemingly nice girl seemed to be draining quickly.
“It means,” Cal replied, “that I will answer any question you ask me if it appropriate. In return though for any answers, you will have to do something for me.”
Mia was confused. “What?” she asked desperately.
“Well, for a start you said you wanted to know what was going on. Well I will answer if you unfold your arms and lean back so that I can get a good view of your breasts. “

Mia felt a bolt surge through her body. They were alone; this wasn’t some group hazing thing, what was going on. “My breasts?” Mia questioned, squeezing them tighter for protection.
“I told you I’m not going to be a hardass Mia, so I won’t throw you out of the sorority for that question. You know the rules; you have to do anything that I say. My answering your questions is a gift that I am giving in return. So… show me your breasts” Cal said. She was leaning forward now, only a few feet away from Mia.

Mia knew the rules and she really wanted to know what was going on. It wasn’t as if it would be the first time that the girl had seen them even if they were now in private, everyone had already seen them in the sorority. Mia sighed then released her arms, leaned back on the bed quickly. Her breasts jiggled with the motion and Cal looked at them whilst smiling. “Sorry” Mia said and her brow softened.

“Hey look, we’re just having fun here,” Cal said, “don’t get too nervous; just see where this takes you. I promise that I’m not going to hurt you and nobody else is either.” Cal smiled sincerely and Mia felt a bit reassured, taking a deep breath.
“OK, thanks, so what is going on here then?”
“It’s pledge week. You’re being hazed, not officially hazed. That is against university policy. You’re being initiated, which means hazed” Cal replied casually.
“Yeah I know that but…”
“That answered your question little sister, if you want something more specific then make sure you ask more specific questions” Cal interjected. Mia began to realise that she had underestimated the girl when she had considered her a ditz. The young woman in front of her was definitely on top of things.

“Okay,” Mia said before pausing, taking the time to think of a good question. “Is this like a tradition or are you all just fucking with us? I mean, did the seniors have to do all of this too?” Mia asked. Cal didn’t move, just stared at her younger sister strangely.
“Spread your legs and show me your pussy” she said slowly. Mia’s skin instantly prickled with the comment, it felt so dirty, so wrong. Even the words used seemed so simply crude. “Or no answer” Cal added. Mia looked closely at the older lass, feeling as if she couldn’t get enough air. She was deadly serious from the look in her eyes. Mia tried to rationalise, the girl had already seen her pussy, although not in such close vicinity. But did she even really have a choice. She wanted her answer and either way, Cal could just tell her to do it anyway and kick her out of the sorority if she refused.

“Okay,” Mia responded after a long pause. She took a deep breath, digging her fingers into the bed to try and brace herself, to force herself mentally to do it. Finally, slowly, Mia pulled her knees apart. The air felt cool against the now bare skin. Mia looked down at her red lips topped by the small red nub of her clit. She looked up to see Cal staring at exactly the same thing, her eyes almost sparkling as she looked on. It felt strange, embarrassing but also arousing. Flattered but angry, exposed but wanting the attention. The mix of feeling and emotion flooded her brain.

“This isn’t special for you girls,” Cal explained, “I went through the same process. Everyone in this sorority has since its inception. At least that’s what they tell us. It was definitely the same ten years ago when my cousin pledged it.” Mia wasn’t sure if this knew surge of information made her feel better or worse, happy that it wasn’t just her but overwhelmed by what she had gotten into. Cal seemed flushed, running her hand seductively through her own hair.

“Is this a lesbian sorority?” Mia finally asked. She had been too nervous to ask before but needed now to know the answer. Something about the situation was making her feel bold, strangely aroused and willing to ask questions.
“Play with your tits,” Cal said without missing a beat. She brought her feet up and rested them on the bottom of the bed only inches from Mia’s right hip. Mia wanted to ask if she was serious but she knew that Cal definitely was. She didn’t dare speak because she was in this far, and afraid of the consequences, she knew she just had to do it.

Mia brought her hand up, trembling with nerves towards her breasts. Both girls were holding their breath in anticipation. Mia felt the tips of her fingers graze against her right nipple and she gasped a little. It felt so sensitive to the touch, so delicate, instantly hardening at the slightest contact. She moved them freely now, grasping the nipple gently, gibing it light squeezes, slight twists. Whatever arousal she had been feeling before was now growing exponentially. Mia felt her pussy getting wet, could even smell the arousal forming in the air. Her other hand found her other breast, pushing with her palm, squeezing the flesh, feeling the hardened nipple against the tip of her thumb. She bit her lower lop and looked up at Cal. The girl was smiling dreamily watching her every motion.

“If by lesbian sorority you mean you have to be a lesbian to be in, you do not. If you mean that everybody in the sorority is a lesbian, they are not” Cal stated. Mia supposed that did answer her question but didn’t really tell her a lot. After all her sister was in the sorority and she wasn’t a lesbian was she. Mia realised she actually had no idea; she really wanted to ask that question but couldn’t bring herself to. She continued to play with her breasts, wondering what to ask next, wondering if more information was worth what would come next. But finally, she decided to ask something.

“Are you a lesbian?” she asked, and Cal didn’t even pause. The moment the question passed Mia’s lips, she gave the next order.
“Play with your pussy” Cal demanded. Part of Mia knew that this was what was coming. It was the natural progression, but the request and the sudden sharpness of it still came as a shock. Her hands stopped moving on her breasts, her right hand still cupping the tit gently, fingers still pinching the left nipple. This was it she decided.

She was going to say no, she couldn’t do this it was too much. She thought momentarily that this was what the hazing was all about, seeing how far they would go before they said no and laughing because it took so long. She desperately wanted to believe that was what was happening, but even if it wasn’t she couldn’t keep going through with it, right. Even if it meant getting kicked out of the sorority, Mia felt like she had to put a stop to this right now.

Oddly at that exact moment Mia thought of Steph, thought of how she had told her from the beginning that she didn’t know what she was getting into and how she didn’t belong in the sorority. Steph had warned her and she had chosen to ignore it, she’d wanted to be here so much but why. Mia began to think that maybe her older sister was right, that she wanted so badly to just be like her, and to impress her that she was now in over her head. What now, would she just walk out and quit, embarrass her sister in front of her friends, losing any respect she might have for growing up. She’d have to listen to Steph’s renditions of ‘I told you so.’ She’d be right, and Mia would have to admit it, something she refused to do. Something she wanted to do even less than touch herself for Cal’s amusement.

“Okay” she said quietly, heart hammering. Cal stared at her, her eyes following every movement as Mia slowly began to bring her hands back into motion. Her sexual scent was growing, the room felt hot, muggy and electric. As the resistance faded Mia felt herself submerge beneath it, and beneath it she found a well of nameless, faceless, unexplored desire. It was almost too terrifying to understand and she had to pull herself back up to the task at hand.

She moved her hand from her right breast, letting a trailing finger slide across her nipple as she did so. She stifled a moan as a pulse shot through her body. Chills ran down her spine and she tried to tell herself that feeling didn’t mean anything. Her hand grazed under her breast before sliding slowly down the side of her body. Mia told herself she was being cautious, not deliberately trying to make it look seductive for Cal, even if she did like the way it felt to have someone’s eyes on her, to sense someone desiring her body.

Her palm slid across her hip, moving down between her legs, thumb extending out towards her stomach. She took a few shallow breaths, calming the nerves, her whole body feeling on edge, so aware of every miniscule movement. She wanted to touch herself, release herself of the tension of the last few days, deep down in her subconscious; Mia knew that she needed to masturbate.

She had little experience of masturbating; she had done it in the past but not something she made a regular part of her day. Maybe once every few weeks when the feeling struck as just right, in a nice shower or a lazy Saturday morning. Mia had never felt this need before though, and definitely never any desire to touch herself in front of someone. But now as Mia felt her fingers slide down between her legs, as she grazed against her swollen pussy lips, she gasped at the intensity that she had never felt until now. Her hand moved low, edging towards her slit. It was so incredibly wet that her fingertips were soaked just sliding across the lips, before carefully pressing into the wetness.

“Oh Christ,” she moaned, quickly biting her lip in an attempt to remain quiet. She wasn’t sure why but Mia didn’t want Cal to know the turmoil that she was in, the feelings rushing through her body, but as she dipped her finger deeper into her body, it became harder not to let out faint whimpers, low moans of joy at the feeling. The hot warmth of her inside, wrapped tightly around her finger, were driving her senses out of control. Mia’s hips moved almost out of her control in an attempt to feel more of the pleasure which was fanning out across her body.

She pulled the finger slowly from her body, eliciting a new wave of pleasure. Remembering her other hand, she began to squeeze her left breast, her hard nipple rubbing through her fingers. She felt the connection of her body, her pussy getting more sensitive with each extra bit of attention she gave her nipples. Her nipples getting more sensitive with each bit of attention she gave her pussy.

With her index finger now withdrawn from her body and dripping wet she moved it against her slit, pressing it against the red flesh, enjoying every tiny movement. Mia noticed her arousal smelled far more intense than previous, sharp, feminine, enveloping her senses, making her feel light headed.

Mia looked up at Cal now; her mouth was slightly open, leaning in towards her. She wasn’t moving a muscle, barely even breathing; only the motion in her nostrils showed that was taking place. She was breathing Mia in, taking in every drop of her scent. Mia’s finger had traced its way to the top of her pussy, her wet finger just a hair width away from the hard, throbbing clit. Mia sketched around the outside of it, teasing herself; her hips shook on the bed, thrusting into the air. Her nipples stood firmly at attention, making her wish she had more hands, to grab and feel the heat of more of the flesh, to provide more attention than possible.

When she couldn’t stand the teasing anymore, Mia let her soaking finger slide across the little clit, shivering as the wave of pleasure rolled through her body, vibrating from her pussy, down her legs, to her toes then bouncing all the way back up, flooding across her stomach, breasts, neck and to her brain. Mia kept the touch light but slowly circled the finger around the clit, feeling completely different to the rushed encounters in the past, more intense, more powerful.

As Mia increased her speed slightly she heard Cal breathing and she smiled at her. Mia was losing all feeling of discomfort slowly; she knew it was still there, that intellectually she probably still didn’t want this, but the body, when indulged, overwhelmed the rational mind. As Mia’s finger moved across the hard clit, as her hand groped roughly, but lovingly at her breast she was completely lost in the moment. Cal’s eyes, the pools of need in the pupils, pulled her in farther, deeper into her desires. Mia moaned loudly as the pleasure and tension built inside of her with wave after wave of passion flowing through her body.

“I am a lesbian,” Cal said in a low husky voice.
Old 03-09-2016, 02:18 AM   #14
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Excellent chapter very erotic
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to jklivin for this post:
Old 03-09-2016, 11:56 AM   #15
jessie_XXXJONES

Mmmm so fucking wet I need more kind of wish this was real and happened to me