Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 09-25-2014, 01:42 PM   #1
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Truth and dare interrupted by bullies

Truth and dare interrupted by bullies

Prologue

The six friends Adam, Tom, Mike, Nikki, Jenny and Elena have known each other forever. They still keep together, despite that they have moved further away from each other and does not attend the same school anymore.
The siblings of course still lives together and attends the same school, but not same class. The four families all live within three miles radius, so it is still relative easy for the friends to visit, however not as easy as in the good old days, where they lived in the same neighborhood.

Adam is 13 and is best friend to Mike. Adam has a 4½ inch cock and has grown hair.

Tom is 13 and has a sister Jenny. Tom has a 3 inch cock and has no hair.

Mike is 14, has a sister Elena and is best friend to Adam. Mike has a 5 inch cock and has grown hair.

Nikki is 13 and is best friend to Jenny. Nikki has almost no tits and no hair.

Jenny is 12, has a brother Tom and is best friend to Nikki. Jenny has small A size tits and some hair.

Elena is 13 and has a brother Mike. Elena has average B size tits and has grown hair.

The four other friends Karl, Bobby, Lena and Sue have all moved into the area within the last couple of years. They quickly joined together and have stayed that way ever since.

Karl is 15, has a sister Lena and is best friend to Bobby. Karl has a 5 inch cock and has grown hair.

Bobby is 15 and is best friend to Karl. Bobby has a 6 inch cock and has grown hair.

Lena is 14, has a brother Karl and is best friend to Sue. Lena has large B size tits and shaven completely bald.

Sue is 15, is best friend to Lena. Sue has large C size tits and shaven but with a small triangle on top.
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to peter1111 for this post:
Old 09-25-2014, 01:43 PM   #2
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 1

Chapter 68

Once again Adam, Tom, Mike, Nikki, Jenny and Elena are assembled for a game of truth and dare. It is a lovely spring Saturday afternoon, and they have all just entered their clubhouse in Adam’s garden.
The clubhouse is an old treehouse made by their parents when they were little kids. It is not much, but is has been theirs for so many years. It only has one room, with one door and a window on the other three sides.
Sometimes they have had sleepovers out here, but it has been a few years ago since last time. Now they only use it for their truth and dare games, and since it is hidden in the garden, no one from outside knows it is there. And as Adam’s parents are not at home, and Adam does not have any siblings, they have the property all for themselves. They can therefore play secretly without interruptions. Just as they love to have it.

Adam: “So who will start today?”
Nikki: “I can start. Jenny – Truth or dare?”
Jenny “Truth.”
Nikki: “Who did you miss most since our last game?”
Jenny “That is so hard…” She thinks for some time “…Okay… I will be… You Nikki.”
And they both start to laugh. They have been close friends for many years now, and it have been hard for both of them to not attend the same school anymore.

Tom pushes his sister on the shoulder: “Jenny your turn.”
Jenny: “Yeah yeah… Adam, Truth or dare?”
Adam: “Dare!”
Jenny: “I dare you to - Be a chicken for one minute.”
Adam: “Your…!!” He reluctantly gets up. He knows that they love to humiliate each other by giving childish dares, but that is also the fun about it – At least when it is the others that are doing the dares.
The others are already laughing, especially Mike, Adams best friend.
Adam walks around them with his arms bend like wings: “bwok bwok… bwok bwok…”
Mike is rolling around on the floor laughing. It looks so funny.
Adam continues his walk: “bwok bwok… bwok bwok…”
Jenny pull herself together from the laughing: “Time… hehe…You can stop now…”

Adam stops and sits down again: “Tom your turn. Truth or dare?”
Tom: “After that? Truth!”
Adam: “How many girls have you kissed since our last game?”
Tom starts to think, before answering: “Hmmm… It must be… One.”
Jenny looks with excitement at her brother and thinks: “Wonder who it is this time?”

Tom: “Mike, Truth or dare?”
Mike: “I also think I am going to stick with truth for this round.”
Tom: “Ever been caught by your sister, when playing with yourself?”
Mike and Elena both look at Tom and start to blush. The group have always been open to each other, also regarding more personal questions. However this is pretty personal for Mike.
Mike looks at Elena: “It has been close a couple of times, but I do not think you have caught me in the action yet? At least you have not told me…” Everyone can see that Mike is getting in doubt.
Elena just smiles at Mike, which makes him even more in doubt.

Mike looks back at his sister, eager to get on: “Elena, truth or dare?”
Elena wanted to say truth, but know she is not so sure anymore: “Dare…”
Mike wants a little revenge on his sister, he knows how much she hates to be active: “I dare you to do ten Jumping Jacks”
Elena rolls her eyes: “Mike you know I hate that! Come on…”
Mike does not feel sorry for his sister, so eventually Elena gets up.
Elena starts to jump and her tits are bouncing lightly for each jump: “1… 2… 3… 4… 5… 6… 7… 8… 9… 10.”

Elena gets her breath back and continues: “Nikki, what should it be. Truth or Dare?”
Nikki: “Just give me a truth.”
Elena “Who do you fancy in your class this week?”
Nikki: “Ohhh… I do not change it that often?”
Elena smiles “And who is it then?”
Nikki blushes and whispers: “Victor… he is so cute…”
The others start to laugh at this, and Nikki starts to blush even more.

The group continues to play, however outside the house, something is about to happen.
The following user says Thank You to peter1111 for this post:
Old 09-25-2014, 03:18 PM   #3
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

I like the start anxiously awaiting more!
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2014, 01:00 AM   #4
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target

Quote:
Originally Posted by jklivin View Post
I like the start anxiously awaiting more!
...and you will get more
Old 09-27-2014, 01:00 AM   #5
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Outside on the street close to Adam’s house are the friends Karl, Bobby, Lena and Sue assembled.
Karl looks at Lena: “So sister, why are we here?”
Lena: “You have been complaining for weeks now that we do not have anything to do.”
Bobby: “Yeah since that little jerk left town, our entertainment has gone.”
Lena: “Now listen, on my way home from school yesterday I overheard a boy and a girl talking to each other. I think they are brother and sister. They talked about their Truth and Dare game.”
Sue: “And?”
Lena: “It should just be in here. Maybe we can join them?”
Karl: “Join them? How old are those kids?”
Lena: “I don’t know? Our age, maybe a little younger.”
Sue is about to interrupt, but Lena cuts her off.
Lena: “…Of course I did not plan to play with them… More let’s say, help them with their game.”
The others are all smiling, understanding perfectly where Lena is going with the plan.
Lena: “Now I heard something about a clubhouse in the garden, and that they would be all by themselves – as usual. So it should be quite straight forward for us.”
Sue: “No no no… You have not planned to just walk inside? That would never work.”
Lena: “Of course not. We have to spy a little first.”
Bobby: “Okay, so off with the sound on your phones. And be ready to record video or take pictures if needed. And be quiet!”
They all fix their phones and follows Lena into the garden.

Lena and Bobby walks into the garden with Karl and Sue following close by. They soon see the clubhouse and all stops. It is far bigger than they have imagined. They all stand there for a moment and can start hearing giggling and talking coming from the clubhouse.
They look at each other and start to approach the clubhouse, they stop again at the door and look at each other one more time.
Lena and Bobby walks left with Karl and Sue walking right around the clubhouse. Bobby looks into the first window and Sue is doing the same on the other side.
Bobby and Sue can clearly see the six friends inside. They are well hidden outside, so they sit comfortable, while Mark and Lena continue to sneak around the house to the backside. Here they too look through the window.

Inside the six friends have no idea on what has just happened outside, so they continue with their Truth and Dare game.

Mike: “Nikki - Truth or dare?”
Nikki: “I pick Truth.”
Mike looks at Nikki: “What is the color of your pubic hair?”
Nikki looks down into the ground, they all know that she is not proud of this. She whispers: “I still don’t have any hair on my…”
Mike feels sorry, he had hoped that Nikki has started to grow, it is a while since they last talked about this.
Jenny also feels sorry for her friend: “Nikki…”

Nikki ignores Jenny, she does not want to talk more about it, so she continues: “Tom - Truth or dare?”
Tom: “Okay – Dare.”
Nikki: “I dare you to - Put your hand in your panties and rub yourself until you have a hard-on.”
Tom: “How do you know that I am done?”
Nikki had not thought of that: “Guess we have to trust you?”
She looks around at the others, and no one is protesting.
Tom looks nervously at Nikki: “Okay…”
He then puts his right hand into his pants and panties and starts to rub his little penis. It feels quite good, and it just takes around a minute for it to get hard.
Tom: “Done.”
Nikki looks at him for a moment to check, if he looks like someone that is cheating, and as he doesn’t, she accept: “Good.”

Tom goes for his sister, who has been closely observing his dare: “Jenny - Truth or dare?”
Jenny: “Truth”
Tom: “Have you seen a hard-on?”
Jenny sits with open mouth, she had not expected that question from her brother: “No I have not.”

Jenny: “Elena - Truth or dare?”
Elena: “Truth this time.”
Jenny: “Have you been spanked within the last week?”
Elena consider the answer closely, when was her last spanking? Was it this week? No, it was not. She answers: “No, not within the last week.”

Elena: “Adam your next. Truth or dare?”
Adam: “Truth.”
Elena: “If you should give someone here a spanking for been bad, how bad would you hit?”
Adam: “Hmmm… First of all it depends on how bad. But if you had been bad, I would hit so you can feel it. But I would not be that mean, after all you are my friends. So medium would probably be the answer.”

Adam: “Mike - Truth or dare?”
Mike: “Dare.”
Adam: “Get Jenny to kiss your bare nipples.”
Jenny protests before Mike gets anything to say: “Wait. It is Mike’s dare, not mine!”
Mike quickly responses with a smile: “We can switch if you want? I don’t mind kissing yours.”
Jenny: “Hahaha!!”
Adam stops them, before they get too far: “Hey come one. We always agree to help each other with our dares.”
Mike looks at Adam and then at Jenny: “Agree.”
Jenny too look at Adam and Mike: “Okay… Bring them on.”
Adam is relieved, he was afraid that he had gone too far.
Mike stands up and pulls his shirt up, so everyone can see his small nipples.
Jenny also gets up and slowly she goes to Mike. She looks at him and then at Adam: “One kiss on each? Right?”
Adam nods.
Jenny leans forward and quickly gives Mike’s nipples a kiss – First the right, then the left. She then quickly sits back again.
Mike pulls his shirt down again, and goes back to his seat: “That was not so bad – was it?”
Jenny does not answer.

Outside the clubhouse some have seen and heard more, than they had expected.
The following user says Thank You to peter1111 for this post:
Old 09-28-2014, 01:12 AM   #6
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Karl and Lena are still sitting outside the big window. They are smiling at each other.
Lena is so happy that her tip was correct, and she is still convinced that this will be good.
Karl has been trying the best he could to get some photos of the action inside. However he is not convinced of the quality.
Bobby has been desperately trying to make some video recording, but he has been unlucky that both Tom and Adam has been sitting and standing with their back to him.
Sue on the other hand had the best view for the dares. She had just been so focused on the dares that she had forgotten to use her phone.

Inside Adam is looking at his watch: “Damn it is almost supper time. My parents can be home any moment now.”
Jenny: “Too bad, it has been so much fun. Time is passing fast.”
Mike: “Yeah, we have been here for almost five hours today, it feels like one or two.”
Elena “When is next time? Soon I hope.”
Nikki looks at Adam: “I am on already next Saturday, if you are?”
Adam: “No not next weekend, we have to visit my aunt, but the week after?”
Everyone seems to agree for a quick reunion and start to get up.
Tom: “So Saturday in two weeks, same time and place?”
Jenny: “Like always – Always at one, and after lunch.”

Outside the Bobby and Sue are doing all they can to hide. It is far easier for Karl and Lena, as they are behind the clubhouse.
The six friends are all leaving the clubhouse without noticing the four intruders, and everyone except Adam are quickly going home.
Adam is heading for the house and goes to his room.
This leaves time for Bobby, Sue, Karl and Lena to leave Adam’s garden, and they assemble in the street just outside.
Lena: “So what do you think?”
Sue: “They did not do that much? But it might evolve?”
Karl defense his sister: “We only saw one round, if what they said is true, then they have been playing for five hours.”
Bobby: “They seem to trust each other completely. And their rules seem to be well organized.”
Karl: “So we should come back in two weeks?”
Lena smiles: “No doubt!”
Bobby considers it for a moment: “I think we should come back before.”
Sue is puzzled: “What do you mean?”
Bobby: “Did any of you get some good photos and video recordings?”
Karl: “No too dirty windows. You can see what is going on, but too difficult to get good quality photos.”
Sue: “No I forgot…”
Lena looks at Bobby: “You don’t want to go back and clean the windows? They will certainly notice…”
Bobby laughs: “No silly – I want to install some equipment inside. I have a cousin that might lend me some equipment.”
Karl: “And he would not ask any questions?”
Bobby: “No, he is cool.”
The four friends then leave Adam’s house and go separate ways.

The following days the four friends are talking frequently about the truth and dare game they have overheard, and about the possibilities in the next game.
With just two days before the next game, they meet at Bobby’s place.
Sue: “How far do we think they will go? They did not do that much for the time we were there.”
Karl: “I don’t know, we also do not know, what they did for the many hours, before we arrived.”
Bobby: “True, I have a feeling that they are quite open to each other. Like who ask their sister about a hard-on, if they are not close to each other and very open?”
Lena adds: “…or tell open about lack of development. That girl was not proud to tell that she did not had any hair yet.”
Karl: “So Bobby, what equipment have you borrowed from your cousin?”
Bobby smiles and go fetching a bag. While he opens it, he tells them about the content: “Here are four small spy cameras. HQ and easy to hide.”
Sue: “Nice, one for each corner, so we do not miss anything.”
Bobby: “Exactly. And then we can attach a microphone to two of them. He only had two, but it should not matter.”
Karl: “Nice. So we will get everything they say and do on record. I really hope there will be some good action!”
Lena: “How do we get it there?”
Bobby: “We have to sneak into the clubhouse in the morning. There is only battery for ten to twelve hours, and no remote control.”
Karl: “I did not see any locks at the clubhouse, so it should be easy.”
Lena: “So should we be present at the game too? Or is that too risky?”
Sue: “I would not mind be there, I am sure it will be fun.”
Karl: “I agree Lena, it would be too risky. Let’s install the equipment and then come back later to get it. Then we just have to hope for the best.”
Bobby: “Yes.”

Lena: “What are the plan after that? Are we just going to meet up at their next game and show them the content? And then help them with their game?”
Bobby: “No, we should plan this better. Think about all the others we have been playing around with. They have all told their parents, school and so. And then they have moved away.”
Karl: “Yeah – This time we have the best opportunity yet. If we just play our cards right, we can do this for a long.”
Lena: “Maybe we should confront them individually? Or just pick one or two?”
Bobby: “No we need they entire group, else the others will suspect something is wrong. But the plan about confronting them individually is not bad. Then we might also add more to the recording if needed.”
Sue is not with Bobby’s plan: “More to the recording?”
Bobby: “Add more pictures, videos or even sound recording.”
Lena: “Yeah, we might not get enough on the spy cameras to use, but it might be enough to frighten them to give more – We just have to play our cards right.”
Karl: “So Bobby should the two of us setup the equipment in the morning?”
Bobby: “Yes, let’s do that. Then we can meet at Sue’s place and wait. It’s the closest.”
They all agree on that and separate.
Old 09-29-2014, 06:46 AM   #7
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Another Classic?

Looks like another classic story in the making
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 11:56 PM   #8
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Enjoying this story looking to forward to see what the bullies have in store.
Old 10-01-2014, 07:41 AM   #9
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordsmiff View Post
Looks like another classic story in the making
I hope that there will be some surprising parts, so it will not be too Classic

Quote:
Enjoying this story looking to forward to see what the bullies have in store.
I bet you do, but you know that you will have to wait just a little longer to find out
Old 10-01-2014, 07:42 AM   #10
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 4

Chapter 4

It is Saturday and it is time for the six friends to meet for another game of Truth and dare. As they all enter the Clubhouse, they are totally unaware of the visit earlier this morning by Bobby and Karl.
They all find their seat, and the game starts.

Tom: “I will start. Adam - Truth or dare?”
Adam: “We will start with a Truth.”
Tom: “How many times have you wanked since our last game?”
Adam: “You know that I do that almost every day, so I would say ten – At least.”

No one comments on Adam’s masturbation, so he goes on
Adam: “Nikki - Truth or dare?”
Nikki: “I will also pick Truth.”
Adam thinks for a moment, before asking: “If you have ever kissed a girl, tell us about it.”
Nikki is thinking: “Oh my god, how does he know?”
Jenny is looking at her friend and is also thinking: “What is she hiding? Has she kissed a girl? Who can it be?”
Nikki takes a deep breath: “Last Christmas I was visiting my cousins, we were playing Truth and dare. My cousin got the dare to kiss me for one minute… so we did. I could not back out, then she would have been punished.”
Adam: “How was it?”
Nikki: “It was weird, but actually also good.”
Adam: “Would you do it again, if it was not a dare?”
Nikki starts to smile: “Good try. That is beyond your question.”
Adam curses a little, then smiles. He knows she is right.

Nikki: “Jenny - Truth or dare?”
Jenny: “Ohhh what should it be… Truth…”
Nikki: “Last time you kissed Mike's nipples. Would you had let him kiss yours?”
Jenny is not sure, she tries to play cool: “As you just mentioned, we do not back out of a dare, so yes I would.”
This information is getting Mike’s full attention. He thinks: “Wow, we have never gone so far before. But good to know that at least Jenny is up for it.”
Jenny has noticed Mike’s reaction, she starts to wonder: “Did I just promise a little too much? What if they dare him to kiss my nipples? Then I have to do it, I would look like a fool if I do not…”
She feels her nipple get hard from the thought about this.
Nikki has enough of the waiting: “Jenny… Your turn…”

Jenny start to think: “If I choose Mike, then he cannot be dared.”
Nikki is about to rush again, as Jenny asks: “Mike - Truth or dare?”
Jenny: “You do like physical exercises, so I dare you to do ten pushups.”
Mike would not say that he likes it, however he knows that she refers to the dare he gave to his sister last time.
He moves into position on the floor and start his pushups: “1… 2… 3… 4… 5… puuuhhhh… 6… 7… 8… ppuuhhhh 9… and 10.”
Mike gets up and takes a few deep breaths, so he can continue the game

Mike: “Elena - Truth or dare?”
Elena does not want any more exercise: “Truth.”
Mike: “You got your ears pierced last month. Ever thought about getting piercing other places? Like in your nipples or pussy? If you do where and why?”
Elena actually has consider this: “I have to admit that I have considered how it must be to get my nipples pierced. I know that the pain getting them done will be huge – But what about afterwards? Would it then feel good? I don’t know.”
She looks around her friends, they all just sit there listening.
Elena continues: “So nipples – Maybe. Pussy that is a whole different story. I cannot imagine the pain, but again the pleasure afterwards? Ohhhh… I don’t think I will, but I can’t rule out completely that I never will do it.”
Mike is sitting with his mouth wide open, he had certainly not expected that answer from his sister.

Elena ignores Mike and continues: “Tom - Truth or dare?”
Tom: “I will take a Dare”
Elena: “I dare you to put on the blindfold, we then randomly select two players to kiss your cheeks.”
Tom smiles: “Okay.”
He is about to put on a blindfold as Elena speaks: “Remember that there will be five names in the selection.”
Tom’s smile vanish immediately: “What!?!”
He then slowly puts the blindfold on, while Elena smiles at him.
Elena finds a bowl with their names on, removes Tom’s name and draws two.
She shows the two names to the others: “Nikki and Adam”.
Nikki and Adam goes to each side of Tom and give him a kiss on each of his cheeks. Nikki on the right and Adam on the left.
They sit down again and Tom removes his blindfold.
Old 10-01-2014, 08:09 AM   #11
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Building a great foundation to a great story and yes I realize I will have to wait but isn't that what makes a story great...anticipation?
Old 10-04-2014, 01:48 AM   #12
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target

Quote:
Building a great foundation to a great story and yes I realize I will have to wait but isn't that what makes a story great...anticipation?
You are absolutely right
Old 10-04-2014, 01:48 AM   #13
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Tom: “Jenny - Truth or dare?”
Jenny: “I will go for a dare.”
Tom consider it for a moment, he know that this is stepping over a boundary that they have not crossed before. However she did approve it, sort of, in her last truth. If she would have let Mike kiss her nipples, then this is definitely within their limits.
He looks at Jenny and gives her the dare: “I dare you to show your bare ass for two minutes.”
There is dead silent for more than just a second or two. Everyone except Jenny are looking at Tom.
Jenny just looks into the floor and thinks: “It is just my ass, not tits or pussy, just my ass… It is okay…”
Tom is about to regret his dare, and just before he is about to change it, Jenny speaks: “Okay… I will do it. We do not back out of a dare, and I am not starting to do so now.”
She gets up and turns around facing the wall, Jenny steps one step closer to the wall, so she is inches from it.
Jenny wants to make absolutely sure that no one sees her from the front. She unbuttoned the button in her pants, then slowly pulls down the zipper.
The other five are staring right at Jenny’s bum. The boys particularly looking forward to see it as bare, as she was born.
Jenny pulls her pants down to her knees, revealing her pink panties. She then pulls her t-shirt up a little, so it does not cover her ass. Jenny knows better than trying to cheat.
Tom is holding his breath as Jenny very slowly pulls her panties down, showing her small and firm little ass. Jenny pulls down the panties to just below her buttocks, she then moves her hand in front of herself, to cover her sparse hair and her slit.
Time is passing very slowly for Jenny, while it feels like a brief moment for the others, especially the boys. They all stares with open mouth at Jenny’s little bum.
Nikki is watching the time, and just as the two minutes are up, she stops the dare: “Time!”
Jenny looks over her left shoulder, while pulling her panties up. She then pulls her pants up too, before she turns around.

Jenny is eager to move on: “Elena - Truth or dare?”
Elena wants to cool it all down a little again: “Truth,”
Jenny: “Have you ever kissed a guy older than eighteen?”
Elena: “No way!”

Elena goes for her brother: “Mike - Truth or dare?”
Elena knows that this would be bad, but she cannot resist doing this to her brother. Just too bad Jenny has to be involved: “I dare you to kiss Jenny's bare ass.”
Mike and Jenny simultaneously: “WHAT!!??!!”
Elena plays it cool and just moves her shoulder: “Yes?”
Jenny surrenders: “Whatever, you have already seen my ass…”
Mike is about to protest, as Jenny goes back into the position she had moments ago. And before Mike manages to say anything, Jenny has her ass bare again.
Jenny looks over her shoulder at Mike: “Come on Mike, let me get this over with.”
Mike gets up and goes to Jenny, he kneels behind her and has his head inches from her bum.
He thinks: “Actually a shame that she has her legs tight together, else I might have had a little sneak peak at her pussy…”
Mike moves his mouth to Jenny’s left buttock and gives it a kiss. He quickly rises and goes back to his seat.
Jenny also gets her clothes back on and is ready to continue.

Mike looks at Jenny for a second, then at Adam to proceed: “Adam - Truth or dare?”
Adam: “Truth.”
Mike: “Do you like Jenny's ass?”
Jenny feels that her ass way too much in the center of attraction. She hopes that it will end soon.
Adam: “Yes, Jenny has a nice ass.”
And he cannot stop himself from teasing Mike back: “…but that does not mean that I would like to kiss it.”
They all laugh from the joke, even Mike and Jenny.

Adam: “Nikki - Truth or dare?”
Nikki: “I will try a dare.”
Adam: “I dare you to have Jenny and Elena to take off their socks and put them in your head for two minutes.”
Nikki: “Ewwwww… That is gross…”
Jenny and Elena look at each other and quickly get their shoes off, and then the socks.
Nikki tries to hold her breath, as the four socks approaches her head. However she can only hold it for around half a minute: “Ewwwww… They stinks!!”
The two minutes passes and Jenny and Elena get their socks and shoes back on.
Nikki: “That was so gross – Don’t you wash your feet?”
The others start to laugh, as Adam continues: “Maybe they wash their feet, but not their socks.”
Even Nikki cannot stop herself from laughing now.

They stop laughing and continue the game.
Nikki: “Tom - Truth or dare?”
Tom: “Dare for me, just hope it does not stinks.”
Nikki: “Don’t worry, you are more a bare ass type. I dare you to have someone give you a bare ass spanking, let’s say 10 hits.”
Tom is getting silent, this time it is him and not Jenny that are going to be bare ass.
Nikki: “And who is getting the honor?”
Tom consider it for a moment, while he looks at the others: “Well is might only be fair, if it is Jenny. So Jenny – Please spank my ass.”
Jenny smiles again: “Sure, always love to spank an ass – As long as it is not mine.”
Tom is trying to copy Jenny’s approach, so he also goes to the wall and undress. He quickly gets his pants down to his ankles, and showing his plain white panties. Tom slowly pulls them down in the back, to show his bare ass too, without showing his little dick in front.
Jenny moves in behind Tom and asks Nikki: “Hard or soft?”
Nikki with a huge smile on her face: “That is up to you.”
Jenny: “Okay, I will be nice then – Count out loud Tom!”
*Smack* - “One!”
*Smack* - “Two!”
*Smack* - “Three!”
*Smack* - “Four!”
*Smack* - “Five!”
*Smack* - “Six!”
*Smack* - “Seven!”
*Smack* - “Eight!”
*Smack* - “Nine!”
*Smack* - “Ten!”
Tom feels his bum quickly, it is a little red and light hot. He then hurries to hide it behind his panties and pants again.
Jenny: “Time for a break?”
The others agree and they go outside.
Old 10-06-2014, 02:41 PM   #14
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 6

Chapter 6

The six friends are going back into the clubhouse to continue their game.
Adam: “Oh I forgot to tell you, my parents might get home earlier than normal today. So we cannot continue as long as last time.”
Elena: “Too bad, but it is okay. We still have fun. Who will start?”

Mike: “I will! Jenny - Truth or dare?”
Jenny does not want another bare assed dare: “Truth please.”
Mike: “A truth is it. Tell us about last time you inserted something in your pussy.”
Jenny know that they know that she relative often masturbated with different objects: “It was actually the day after our last game. I was home alone and I fucked myself with a carrot.”
Tom is looking strangely at Jenny.
Jenny looks back: “Don’t worry Tom, I did throw it away, when I was done.”
Tom is relieved, he just feared that he had been eating carrots with his sister’s juice on.

Jenny: “Adam - Truth or dare?”
Adam: “Dare.”
Jenny: “I dare you to - Pull down your pants and show us your underwear for two minutes.”
Adam is happy that they just had the break that makes him not having a hard-on or even a semi-hard-on: “Okay.”
He gets up and pulls you pants down to his knees, before pulling his shirt up to make sure that his boxers are not covered.
The three girls all look closely at Adam’s boxers, where they can see the outline of Adam’s dick.
Adam tries with all force not to move his dick, and to control it, so it does not grow.
He manages for the entire time, and quickly pulls his pants up as Tom announces that the time is up: “Two minutes has past!”

Adam: “Tom - Truth or dare?”
Tom: “Truth.”
Adam knows that this is a little cruel, but maybe Tom has changed since last time they talked about this subject: “Do you sperm?”
Tom get bright red in his face. He is so ashamed of his little dick: “No… I do not…”

Tom: “Elena - Truth or dare?”
Elena: “Dare.”
Tom want to change the focus away from his dick. And since Jenny just asked Adam to show his panties, this dare must be fine: “I dare you to take off your top and show your bra for two minutes.”
Elena is about to protest, but stop herself, when she thinks back at the others dare. Showing ass, showing boxers and getting spanked. It is just her bra, not her tits.
Adam is thanking Tom for his bold dare. Even Mike cannot stop himself looking at his sister, as she stands up and makes herself ready to show her bra.
Elena slowly pulls her top upwards, showing the bottom of her green bra, she continues to pull upwards, until her bra is fully visible.
Jenny is looking at Elena’s bra, happy that she is not showing her bra and small tits.
Nikki too is happy that she is not showing her small training bra and almost flat chest. Showing her training bra would reveal her almost nonexistent tits and Nikki certainly does not wish that to happen, it would be so embarrassing.
Elena now pulls her top completely off and moves her hair behind her shoulders, to show her bra for everyone to see. Elena’s cleavage is showing nicely, as her bra is pushing her tits lightly up and her nipples are pressing against the fabric, luckily for Elena not visible to the others.
The three boys are all staring at Elena, not that it is any different than seeing her at the beach. However there is something sexier about seeing her in her bra.
Nikki stops the time: “You can cover up again, time is up.”
Elena does not need to hear that twice, she turns around and pulls her top back on. She sits down again, with a nice red color in her face. This turned out to be more embarrassing, due to the six staring boy’s eyes.

Elena: “Nikki - Truth or dare?”
Nikki has a hard time saying it, she fears that the dare will be as bad as the previous: “Dare…”
Elena: “I dare you to - Have us all take turn draw a little drawing with a marker on your body. We cannot ask you to show or remove your underwear.”
Nikki is happy about the last part, else she is sure where at least the boys would have been drawing: “Okay, who will start?”
Elena gets a black marker “I will. Lie down and pull up your shirt so I can see your stomach.”
Nikki does as instructed, and Elena draws a little fish left to Nikki’s belly button.
Tom takes the marker: “I am next.” He moves to Nikki’s head and draws a little dick on her forehead.
Adam takes the marker in silent, he takes her right hand and draws a heart on the back of it.
Jenny: “My turn.” She takes the marker and pulls down the neck of the shirt in front, to draw a little unidentified animal above her almost flat chest.
Mike is the last to take the marker. He carefully pulls the shirt away from Nikki’s left shoulder and draws a big M.
Nikki gets up and tries to find out how bad it is. She can see the fish, the M and the heart: “What did you draw in my head and on my chest?”
Elena smiles: “There is an animal on your chest… And a… dick in your head.”
They all start to laugh, even Nikki. She just hope that her hair can cover it, until she gets home to wash it away.

Nikki: “Mike - Truth or dare?”
Mike: “Truth.”
Nikki: “What is the most number of times in one day, you have been masturbating?”
Mike is trying to remember: “I am not sure, I know I have done three time in one day, but I am not sure that there aren’t any higher. Yes, my answer is three.”
Nikki is a little impressed: “Okay.”
Old 10-08-2014, 12:07 AM   #15
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Two great updates the anticipation is a killer but enjoy it.
The following user says Thank You to jklivin for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, bullying, coming of age, humiliation, truth or dare