Old 08-18-2016, 12:04 AM   #1
damon fredman

Default my cousin story

hey im starting a new story...
main characters: narrator: bryson,his couson autumn
now i know this is written in first person ,it makes the story more real
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
monday at my aunt's...

Hi my name is bryson and im gonna tell you my story, it all started when i went to my aunt christy's and im 15 and my couson is 14. So when i was helping my uncle robert fix his 1966 ford mustang. couson autumn told me when i was done to meet ur in the barn. she said it quiet to make sure robert didnt hear. so about 30 minutes later robert says, ”Ok we are done for today”. And i said, "Ok at least we got the car to work for about 5 seconds", we both laughed. Then i remembered what autumn said, so i went to the small hey barn and opened the door. I couldnt believe my eyes, autumn standing there naked right in front of me!
damon fredman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2016, 11:35 PM   #2
damon fredman

Default continue with the story

so when she was standing there infront of me naked i started at her for 1 minute , and she finally said "So what do you think" i said " uhhh autumn why are u naked in front of me“. she said " because i wanna show you my body". then she came over to me and grabed my arm and pulled me over next to a hey bail, she laid on it and pulled my head to her pussy so i can lick it
~~~to be continued~~~
Old 02-21-2017, 02:29 AM   #3
damon fredman

Default Continue...

New update sorry it's been a while
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I continued eating her pussy as she moaned in pleasure. Then I started sucking on her nipples while I was fingering her. I had a big boner on I asked her "are u on ur period yet?" She said "No"
Then she started sucking my cock and I moaned. Then she laid down on the hay bail and said "fuck me". I rubbed my cock over her shaved pussy and then I stuck it in expexting to break her hymen and she said she broke it while fingering her self. I continued fucking her when I was about to cum I took my cock out and she started sucking. I came in her mouth and she swallowed it all. We made out for about 5 minutes. Then I had to go home.
To be continued...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 05-08-2017, 11:44 PM   #4
damon fredman

Default Continue

Been a while
Check out my other story called the school nurse.
On with the story.

A week later Autumn had come to my house because hers and my parents were going to have a day to them selfs. I had to watch her and my brother (which wasn't hard). Autumn suggested that we play a roleplay game. I said "ya me and autumn could be the parents and u can be our child Tyler" (my little brother). We all played our parts and when we got to the bedtime part in our roleplay we sent Tyler to his bedroom for 6 minutes. When he was gone we went to my room and started making out. I took off her shirt and unstrapped her bra. She had a long skirt on she she pulled that up and showed me she had no panies on. I started licking her pussy when the timer went off for day. We quickly got clothes back on and went back to the living room and told Tyler he had to go to school. He went outside to play on our swing set. Then I said I will call u in when school is done. Then autumn grabbed the front of my pants and unbuttoned them releasing my hard cock. She started sucking my cock and then I took my cock and started rubbing my cock on her panties. Then I took them off and put my dick in her pussy. "Autumn I'm gonna cum" I stoped ramming her and she sucked my cock and I came all in her mouth. She swallowed it all and giggled. We got dressed and called Tyler in. For 2 more hours we roleplay and then she had to go home

TO BE CONTINUED
Old 06-03-2017, 11:14 PM   #5
damon fredman

Default continue...

sorry for the long breaks...

two days later we had gone to a family ranch for a birthday party when i was getting ready autumn had sent a pic of her in her cow girl outfit so i decided to wear a cowboy outfit. when i got there i noticed that she wasnt wearing a bra. i took her back behind one of the barns and started taking off her clothes.

To be continued...
Old 10-28-2017, 11:46 PM   #6
damon fredman

Default Found an error

So I noticed in one of the parts on this story the girl character had no panties on and then later did so I apologize for my mistake and updates haven't been coming because of things going on so when I can I will post and update.
Old 02-18-2018, 03:20 AM   #7
damon fredman

Default done

im not finishing this and im gonna delete it
Old 02-19-2018, 10:45 PM   #8
damon fredman

Default Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by damon fredman View Post
im not finishing this and im gonna delete it
Can someone tell me how to delete a thread, or is it possible?

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
couson sex, young sex