Old 08-29-2012, 11:53 PM   #46
archie21
getDare Succubus

nice one... it was about time for Marie to re-appear...

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 07:33 PM   #47
FLCL

Wow guys, thanks for giving my story over 8,000 views in just two weeks. I'm honored. I'm curious about the demographic I'm reaching with this story. It appears from the comments that I'm reaching mostly submissive/switch straight males, which makes sense given the subject matter. But I would be very interested to know if there is anyone out there who is enjoying this story and does not fit this profile. Obviously I'm very grateful to all my readers who appreciate my work, but I would like to know if this story has any transcendental quality. So females, gays, and dominant straight males make yourselves heard! Critical feedback is welcome; It will make me a better writer in the future. Praise is also welcome; It makes me happy. Back to the story...

Chapter 14

The girls were standing in a line in front of me. Some held their hands behind their backs, others at their sides. Marie didn't notice me at first. I was hidden behind the girls and she was distracted by the lineup of her friends in various states of undress. She started with the obvious question, "Lindsay, why are you naked?"

All Lindsay could say was "oh my god" as she flung her hands from behind her back to cover her breasts and vagina. Lindsay hunched forward into an awkward, embarrassed position.

Before anyone could offer explanation, Marie noticed my foot tied to the couch, sticking out past the line of girls. "What's behind you?" Marie asked her friends. Without a word, the girls separated betraying my bound and naked body to my sister. I struggled to slip out of my restraints to no avail.

Marie looked shocked. "Holy shit," she exclaimed, "seriously, what is going on?"

There was a long, awkward period of silence. Then Marie said, "Fuck Pat, when did you grow a dick?" The girls laughed as I was reminded again that I was the baby in the room. My face burned with the embarrassment of being a helpless joke for my sister and her friends.

Without warning, Marie walked up to the couch and sat on my chest, knocking the air from my lungs and making it difficult to breathe. She gave my balls a firm slap causing a sharp pain to shoot into my lower abdomen. Lindsay let out a gasp. "Care to explain yourself?" Marie asked me.

With Marie's weight still on my chest, I choked out the words, "truth or dare."

"Oh, so this is a dare is it?" Marie said as she stood up. Marie left the room, commanding her friends, "don't untie him yet." When she returned she had a permanent marker.

"Hold still," Marie instructed me as she uncapped the marker. She held me in place with the weight of her body as she wrote "LOSER" down the length of my torso. The girls started laughing at me again. I was so embarrassed but my dick remained as stiff as ever. Marie took a few steps back as she pulled her phone from her shorts.

"Don't, don't!" I pleaded as Marie took pictures of me at my most vulnerable. The girls continued to laugh as I pulled more violently to free myself. "These will come in handy," remarked Marie.
Old 08-30-2012, 07:39 PM   #48
MattInPanties

It just got so good! Why did you have to stop writing there! I hope you write more pretty soon since I love this story so much
Old 08-30-2012, 09:50 PM   #49
Jaw

I hope Marie's friends aren't getting off lightly in this situation

I mean, she seems to be singling out Pat but then, these are all older girls kinda taking advantage of her little brother right? And this is a last hurrah before she goes to college if I'm not mixing up stories. An eeeexcellent chance to leave everyone in the room with some fond memories.

Interests-Risky nudity
Jaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 09:54 PM   #50
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

I agree with Jaw If it becomes a slave master They all should be to blame

Likes: Masturbation, Humiliation & nudity in private, Mild public, Ice, Anal, Light Pain, Orgasm Control, Outside
Maybe: Public, Pain
Limits: Family, Friends, Cum, Poo, Permanent, Blood, Piss, Toothpaste etc., Diapers,
frogman91234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 11:43 PM   #51
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

This is really enjoyable.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 12:18 AM   #52
canam
Account Banned

omg keep going love it
punishment being a slave, nipple control spanking or a pm dare or link to a dare

everytime i get pm (nipples) i put binder clips on for 1 hour will send pic of them if asked

btw just got new police handcuffs would like to get some dares with them
canam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 06:51 AM   #53
SpiderMonkey

Well I'm rather enjoying your story and I'm a dominant male. Thanks for writing!
SpiderMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 06:52 AM   #54
guit4

I disagree, I'd like to see all the girls gang up on him

Likes: cross dressing, femdom, light anal, humiliation, being a cam slave, pics, chatroulette/omegle, outdoor dares, driving dares

Punishments: cum eating, pee drinking, heavy anal, pain

Hard limit: heavy public, extreme pain, diapers, poop, denial, messy

I have a bikini, a dress, lipstick, and household items

KIK: guit4

Exposed here
https://www.exxxpose.me/post/?id=584489
guit4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 11:48 AM   #55
smalldickbound
Distinguished Member

Great story so far. keep it up.
I kind of wish I was in Pat's position.
smalldickbound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 04:50 PM   #56
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

hmhm idk but I'd like Pat to get back at his sister

anyway, the girls ganging up on pat sounds real hot ^.^

oh and as to straight switch/sub males... nah not only there is some mainly gay (well.. kinda bi when it comes to sex only) (switch) male who is really lovin' your story

Love
and keep this awesome writing up!
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 07:43 PM   #57
garrasdevil

now its getting good!
garrasdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 10:56 AM   #58
Hater

Default Good story

When is the next part coming!
Old 09-03-2012, 11:53 AM   #59