Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 03-15-2018, 08:16 AM   #1
lola.fox
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡

Find gD relationships + playmates

1. How many playmates have you had on getDare?

2. Have you ever posted explicit photos/videos of yourself with the intent of being “exposed”?

3. How did your previous getDare relationships start?

4. Do you prefer longterm gD relationships or would you rather have one off play sessions with whoever sparks your interests?

5. If you’ve had any gD relationships/playmates in the past, what was the reason for them ending?

6. Have you ever been duped into believing you were talking to someone of a different gender? How many times has this happened to you?

7. Has anyone ever stolen photos you’ve posted on gD/kinktalk and passed them off as their own?

8. Has anyone ever downloaded/kept your photos? What was their reasoning for it if you confronted them?

9. How many of your gD partners have you found through an advertisement?

10. Have you ever gotten any of your real life partners to join getDare if they weren’t a member when you met?

i’m a pint-sized lady with not so tiny curves who despises mindless small talk, men who ask for things they don't deserve, and women who have a penchant for gossip.
lola.fox is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to lola.fox for this post:
Old 03-15-2018, 12:08 PM   #2
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lola.fox View Post
I am going to say 7 official relationships. I have done casual play with a few other people, but I am very selective with who I would consider a playmate.

2. Have you ever posted explicit photos/videos of yourself with the intent of being “exposed”?
I am not really into exposure. Although I do post some photos on getDare because I like people seeing them. Not sure if that counts ...

Hmm ... most of my relationships have started through either an ad or talking to them in chat.

4. Do you prefer longterm gD relationships or would you rather have one off play sessions with whoever sparks your interests?
Long term.

5. If you’ve had any gD relationships/playmates in the past, what was the reason for them ending?
Reasons for ending were: time constraints, life getting too busy, and needing things that the other person couldn't offer/could no longer offer.

6. Have you ever been duped into believing you were talking to someone of a different gender? How many times has this happened to you?
I really don't care too much so I don't know if "duped"
is the right word. It has probably happened a handful of times.

7. Has anyone ever stolen photos you’ve posted on gD/kinktalk and passed them off as their own?
Not that I know of.

8. Has anyone ever downloaded/kept your photos? What was their reasoning for it if you confronted them?
Not that I know of.

Mr. Devious is the only person who I found solely through an ad. The others were a combination of knowing them previously,
beginning to chat in the chat room and blogs.

10. Have you ever gotten any of your real life partners to join getDare if they weren’t a member when you met?
My ex joined getDare to stalk me ... but other than that, no.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 08:15 PM   #3
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

3. Miss Butterfly and Miss Icey are the current and obvious two. But before that I had a live session with sir sam (with little pet) as well.

No, never

There was no previous relationship

Longterm

N/a

No

No

N/a

I 'found' (although I knew her a bit already) Miss Icey via an ad she posted where she was looking for a blackmail sub.

Nope. None in real life knows about this part of me.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 12:10 AM   #4
Aethi
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
A handful. Less than ten, more than two.
Quote:
Nope.
Quote:
Usually as the result of PM dares, me searching through threads, or me PMing someone in a thread to buddy up for a dare.
Quote:
Longterm.
Quote:
Lack of interest, lack of communication, lack of connection. Sometimes people just don't click, but also sometimes we're both satisfied and just stop talking. I don't think I've had any that left me sad or upset.
Quote:
I'm gay, so I don't actively seek people of the other gender, but ironically, I've had the opposite happen to me. It was on omegle, not getDare, but I actually did end up becoming acquaintances with them.
Quote:
No, I've never publicly posted any of them.
Quote:
See above.
Quote:
None.
Quote:
I've never had a partner.

LIKES: Clothing (not xdress) | Video Game Dares | Shower Dares | Sleeping Dares

DISLIKES: Messy | Piss | Outside/semi-public

LIMITS: Involving other people | Scat | | Crossdressing | Blood | Etc.
Aethi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 01:04 AM   #5
johnnynomates

I've not yet found anyone that wants to continue play past the odd dare, although I'm quite shy and not great at striking up conversations for fear of coming across as pushy.

Yes

See answer #1

I would like to develop long terms relationships with a small number of people.

N/a

I've suspected it, but never had confirmation. They usually just disappear when confronted.

Not to my knowledge.

I don't know, I currently have a photo on temporarily.exposed which has been downloaded a few times.

None, I'm a little suspicious of mistresses advertising for subs.

No

Likes: Exposure (online/cam), hidden public, masturbation, nudity, CBT, mild pain, dare games
Dislikes: cum eating, insertion, anal, piss
Limits: personal info, blackmail, scat, blood, extreme pain, family/friends, illegal, wedgie, permanent, cross-dressing
johnnynomates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 09:09 AM   #6
sir sam
Distinguished Member

5, including my current pet.
Current pet almost 2year, the others few weeks.

No

My current pet started by sending her a pm-dare. I added some personalized extra to it, it made us talk.
The others started by playing on a thread, then getting bit more personally in pm. Mostly by talking about non-ds stuff. Real interest.

I like Long term
It has much more emotional impact.
One has not to worry about being too harsh or too soft, worry about “not being interesting”

Sub did leave. Mostly after a “call from rl”.

Not really, but I have “dumped” someone I was getting in conversation with over a thread who was clearly faking the excersizes.

No, but I do not post them

No

None, all by pm, get to know over threads or blogs.

No

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story
sir sam is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
getdare, photos, playmates, questions, relationships, truth, videos