Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-11-2018, 11:23 AM   #31
Lightze
Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by humiliation_sub View Post
Here's a task for Lightze: https://writeforme.org/writingtask.php?task=57276

Only 10 short lines ... unless you make a typo, in which case you get an extra one. Be careful! Better to be slow and deliberate than try to get it over with, or you could be there a while.
Mewwwww! That was difficult!
The buzzing in my rear was not the easiest thing to concentrate with, now were the hidden tasks in the program!
=>-<=
I made MANY mistakes!
At one point I had more lines than I'd started with!

I was a happy kitty, though squirmy, when that was over.

Phew =-_-=''

M/Exploring

Likes and limits!/Toys!PM Dares

Mischief meter: 85%
Lightze is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Lightze for this post:
Old 03-11-2018, 11:25 AM   #32
Lightze
Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by qmu View Post
Self looping rules =D

Lightze, how do you feel about "KL has to edge once for every 5 min of corner time Lightze does"?
I'm ok with that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damion View Post
I am summoned. Decisions decisions

From now until the end of this showdown, you must both make a cat sound/action in each post every time you post (e.g. meowing) . If the other kitty spots you forgetting to do this, they may demand an edge from the forgetful kitty for every post where they have forgotten to embrace their kittyness.
Mew!
Hiya Damion! =^-^=

M/Exploring

Old 03-11-2018, 11:25 AM   #33
NoWayOut
Distinguished Member

Hm KL have you been a lazy cat?
How many of your spanks are left, the poodle had an evil idea^^
NoWayOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 11:28 AM   #34
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoWayOut View Post
Hm KL have you been a lazy cat?
How many of your spanks are left, the poodle had an evil idea^^
Mm, about 300 or so. I'm planning to do them next time I'm alone. ^_^ Someone kindly offered to supervise them if they're free, so I'm looking forward to that. <3

What was the poodle's idea? :P Was it dancing? :3c Meow!

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 11:30 AM   #35
humiliation_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightze View Post
Mewwwww! That was difficult!
The buzzing in my rear was not the easiest thing to concentrate with, now were the hidden tasks in the program!
=>-<=
I made MANY mistakes!
At one point I had more lines than I'd started with!

I was a happy kitty, though squirmy, when that was over.

Phew =-_-=''
I'm glad I made you happy! I exist to please.

For the record, you made 11 mistakes, meaning you had to do over double the amount of lines I originally gave you. Yikes! I better give more line-writing tasks in the future to help improve your accuracy!

Likes: Humiliation, embarrassment, diapers/ABDL, bondage, spanking, anal, pictures, other stuff I haven't tried yet?

Dislikes: Chastity (so subby, but so frustrating!), mouth soaping (ewwww >.<), cross-dressing (no clothes), pain

Limits: Public, shit, illegal, permanent, messy, anything involving other people, severe pain, cbt, cum eating, enemas

Kik: humilsub
humiliation_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 11:35 AM   #36
KittenLicks

Quote:

For the record, you made 11 mistakes, meaning you had to do over double the amount of lines I originally gave you. Yikes! I better give more line-writing tasks in the future to help improve your accuracy!
I support this fully. :3 *licks a paw nonchalantly*

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
Old 03-11-2018, 11:35 AM   #37
Lightze
Chaos

Quote:

I'd be curious how KL does on something similar! =^-^= Mew mew!

M/Exploring

Old 03-11-2018, 11:42 AM   #38
qmu
getDare Devil

Quote:
I'm ok with that!
Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenLicks View Post
Are you setting up for an infinite loop?
And no, infinite loops are boring. I am just making ways for you both be active against the other...

Quote:
Mm, about 300 or so. I'm planning to do them next time I'm alone. ^_^ Someone kindly offered to supervise them if they're free, so I'm looking forward to that. <3

What was the poodle's idea? :P Was it dancing? :3c Meow!
On that note... Nowa and I thought it was unfair not finishing previous tasks naughty kitten. So one edge every 60 spanks done!

And to give you a weapon, as you want to dance. I love this task. Lightze has to edge once for every "Just Dance" you complete naked (search youtube just dance, things like this =p https://youtu.be/UU0AtBzAlYY?t=23 )
  • I am in my late twenties
  • I have no idea what my sexuality is, something in the middle of bi, pan and asexual
  • I really like books, games, role playing, swords and silly/cute things
  • My likes/dislikes/limits and PM Dares need rewriting... but I am lazy and don't think will need them soon
  • Damion is this awesome guy who is my friend and master
qmu
qmu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 11:49 AM   #39
KittenLicks

Quote:
Yay!

And no, infinite loops are boring. I am just making ways for you both be active against the other...

On that note... Nowa and I thought it was unfair not finishing previous tasks naughty kitten. So one edge every 60 spanks done!

And to give you a weapon, as you want to dance. I love this task. Lightze has to edge once for every "Just Dance" you complete naked (search youtube just dance, things like this =p https://youtu.be/UU0AtBzAlYY?t=23 )
I'm laughing so hard at that video. :P I'm not sure if I'll utilize that one, that seems really embarrassing. XD Can you imagine me going to Lightze and saying "Hey I spent 5 minutes dancing naked to 'What does the fox say?', ha, you have to edge!". :P

And hey! I didn't forget the spanks! I'm just waiting on alone time!

And you shared a youtube video, so let me share one in return: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1zLuic3Sw8. Mrow~ =^.^=

PM Dares
~ Fieldofbunnies
Old 03-11-2018, 11:52 AM   #40
qmu
getDare Devil

Quote:
I'm laughing so hard at that video. :P I'm not sure if I'll utilize that one, that seems really embarrassing. XD Can you imagine me going to Lightze and saying "Hey I spent 5 minutes dancing naked to 'What does the fox say?', ha, you have to edge!". :P

And hey! I didn't forget the spanks! I'm just waiting on alone time!
You can choose anyone, just search through youtube xP. But it's a fun dancing task =D And it's not supposed to be fair! Somehow it's easier for me domming you than Lightze, I am scared of him ._.'

Quote:
And you shared a youtube video, so let me share one in return: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1zLuic3Sw8. Mrow~ =^.^=
>.< that means revenge... just you wait till I get home!
  • I have no idea what my sexuality is, something in the middle of bi, pan and asexual
  • My likes/dislikes/limits and PM Dares need rewriting... but I am lazy and don't think will need them soon
qmu
Old 03-11-2018, 11:54 AM   #41
Lightze
Chaos

Quote:
You can choose anyone, just search through youtube xP. But it's a fun dancing task =D And it's not supposed to be fair! Somehow it's easier for me domming you than Lightze, I am scared of him ._.'
=^-^= *purrpurrpurrpurr*

M/Exploring

Old 03-11-2018, 12:10 PM   #42
KittenLicks

Quote:
My word.

I figured I might as well give this a try... you know... willing to try anything once... and I don't think I'll ever be trying it again. xD And seeing as I didn't want to find my own, I went with the fox one. :P

I think the biggest obstacle in this task is that every few seconds I had to stop myself from bursting into hysterics. What even are those dance moves? I think they were swimming in the air at once point? And hopping up and down, doing some kind of reverse robot? It was a real struggle not to just burst into giggling, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss a good minute of the song, just from having to stop and laugh. :P And that's without even mentioning all the jumping up and down movements, which are just... silly looking.. when you're naked. I think I muttered to myself on three separate occasions "How long is this song!?".

So Lightze, you owe me an edge. And you better make it a good one, for all the effort it took for me to earn it. >///> *hiss!* I am definitely not trying that again. That must be the most embarrassing dare I've done in recent memory. XD

I think the saddest thing about this entire story is that after all of that dancing and making a fool of myself, I'm still not sure what the fox says.

PM Dares
~ Fieldofbunnies
The following user says Thank You to KittenLicks for this post:
Old 03-11-2018, 12:13 PM   #43
Lightze
Chaos

Quote:
My word.

I figured I might as well give this a try... you know... willing to try anything once... and I don't think I'll ever be trying it again. xD And seeing as I didn't want to find my own, I went with the fox one. :P

I think the biggest obstacle in this task is that every few seconds I had to stop myself from bursting into hysterics. What even are those dance moves? I think they were swimming in the air at once point? And hopping up and down, doing some kind of reverse robot? It was a real struggle not to just burst into giggling, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss a good minute of the song, just from having to stop and laugh. :P And that's without even mentioning all the jumping up and down movements, which are just... silly looking.. when you're naked. I think I muttered to myself on three separate occasions "How long is this song!?".

So Lightze, you owe me an edge. And you better make it a good one, for all the effort it took for me to earn it. >///> *hiss!* I am definitely not trying that again. That must be the most embarrassing dare I've done in recent memory. XD

I think the saddest thing about this entire story is that after all of that dancing and making a fool of myself, I'm still not sure what the fox says.
One edge coming up.... and then I'm gonna do some corner time! So there!

M/Exploring

Old 03-11-2018, 12:14 PM   #44
qmu
getDare Devil

[evil puppy mode on]

YAY!!! Awesome report Kitten! =D Glad you had fun, and laughed, and was embarrassed... I meant, think about it, you dancing those silly moves, naked... wiggling your butt while moving your arm, with your dick bouncing with you. And everyone here knows you did it :3
qmu
The following user says Thank You to qmu for this post:
Old 03-11-2018, 12:16 PM   #45
KittenLicks

Quote:
One edge coming up.... and then I'm gonna do some corner time! So there!
Make that two edges! Nyah~ :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damion View Post
From now until the end of this showdown, you must both make a cat sound/action in each post every time you post (e.g. meowing) . If the other kitty spots you forgetting to do this, they may demand an edge from the forgetful kitty for every post where they have forgotten to embrace their kittyness.

PM Dares
~ Fieldofbunnies

Advertisements
Kink Talk