Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 01-22-2017, 10:18 AM   #16
pet monkey
getDare Devil

1. Have you ever peed your pants in school? Yes, In a very early year of school, like 1st or 2nd grade. I vividly remember sitting in the front of class and really having to pee but for some reason, either I couldn't get permission or just couldn't get the teacher's attention, I wasn't able to leave class. At first I thought 'Well, I'll just let out a little', but yeah, by the end there was a puddle under my desk.

2. Have you ever ACCIDENTALLY peed yourself as an adult? Not accidentally, no.

3. Have you ever been caught naked by your parent(s)? Yes. When I got my first computer in my room and I was old enough to get my very own credit card. It was like a perfect storm, I could finally sign up for a real adult site and read all the juicy sexy stories on the site. So one evening I'm sitting at my desk, naked, reading... something... stiff as a teenage male can get and my dad just opens the door, looks at me, trying to sink into my chair, says whatever he came to say and left.

4. Have you ever caught your parent(s) naked? No

5. Have you ever had your sexuality or kink outed to a family member? Kinda... Shortly after I joined the board and started subbing to HappyMe I got a collar. One evening I was in my room playing with her and wearing it when there was a knock on my door. I scrambled to get dressed and scoot anything 'incriminating' out of the way before I opened the door. My sister stood on the other side with a gift for me. But, she was looking at me kind of oddly, no, not at me, but at my neck, and she kind of makes a 'OK' sound. That's when I noticed I was still wearing my collar. I calmly accepted the gift (a bag of fun size snickers), closed my door and collapsed in panic.

6. Have you ever had sex with someone, only to learn you were related? No

7. Have you ever had sex with someone, only to learn they were married? No

8. Have you ever been caught having sex or masturbating by your parent(s)? Not as such... but I was getting ready to (SEE Question 3)

9. Have you ever caught your parent(s) having sex? Not physically, but I used to sleep in the room right below theirs so I could always hear when they were scratching that particular itch.

10. Have you ever been caught farting in a public (polite) area? No

11. Have you ever had an upset stomach on a date that ended in diarrhea, gas, or vomiting? No

12. Have you ever been called out for having smelly gas? Yes, we used to live with a private nurse. At one point after a particularly stinky one she told me I should get checked because no stench that bad should come from a healthy colon.

13. Have you ever had a credit card declined and/or had to endure the "Walk of Shame" while returning your items because you can't buy them? Yes, I have had debit cards declined before, some because of a bank error and some because I just didn't have enough money. I'd usually play it off in the same way, "Oh, let me just run out to the car/home and grab my other card/money" and leave

14. Have you ever fallen down a flight of stairs in the company of others? No

15. Have you ever sent an AWFUL drunk text, or drunk-dialed someone? No, I typically am not a big drinker

16. Have you ever been caught talking behind someone's back, by the person you're talking about? No

16. Have you ever accidentally sent a scathing text message about someone to the person it's about? Not a scathing message. But once when I worked nights I sent a joke I found online to a friend, (This one I think) except, no, I didn't send it to my friend, I sent it to my boss, a devout Jewish fellow from Israel. I froze, thinking my time there was done. Luckily, he's a pretty cool guy and sent me a response indicating that he found it funny and I was able to breath again.

17. Have you ever accidentally sent a "sext message" to an unintended contact? No

18. Have you ever clogged a toilet after pooping? Yes, numerous times

19. If you experience periods, have you ever bled through your clothes? N/A

20. If you died right now, what would be the most embarrassing thing someone would find in your house? Well, seeing as how almost everyone I know already knows about my Lego habit, I mean hobby, I would have to say either my sex toy collection (if they can find the key to the safe they are in) or the contents of my computer - screw incognito, it's my system!

21. Are there any unwanted nude photos of you floating around the internet? No

22. Have you ever fallen prey to an internet scam? No

23. Have you ever made an idiot of yourself in front of a crush? No

24. Have you ever argued with an authority figure only to find out you were VERY wrong? Yes, in third grade I got into an argument with my teacher over the spelling of the word cockatoo (or cockatiel I really can't remember which). She had to resort to looking it up in the dictionary to convince me I was wrong.

25. Have you ever been in jail? Yes, I spent a couple of hours in a cell once due to a 'Failure to Appear' warrant

26. Have you ever come to the realization that you've been walking around with your pants zipper down, or with a hole in your pants? Yes, I used to have a pair of work pants that developed a hole right in the crotch. But, they looked just like another pair of pants that I own. So, one day at work as I'm sitting at my desk I notice something doesn't feel quite... right down there. I subtly reach down and realize I am wearing the crotch hole pants.

27. Have you ever accidentally walked in on someone in the bathroom? Yes, in a public restroom, one of those that are a one person thing, but I didn't know it when I went in, and they didn't lock the door.

28. Have you ever accidentally told someone you loved them? No

29. Have you ever accidentally called someone mom or dad? No

30. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher? No

31. Have you ever had a crush on/fantasized about a cartoon character? Not a crush per se, but some of them are pretty attractive I suppose

32. Have you ever eaten at a restaurant only to find out the bill was WAY more than you could pay? No

33. Have you ever spilled drink or food at a restaurant? Yes, numerous times

34. Have you ever been denied a kiss on a first date? I'm too shy to go in for one, so... no?

35. Have you ever been caught trying to cheat, scam, or steal? Yes, when I was younger I stole all the time from stores, until we got caught

36. Have you ever set off a store alarm while trying to exit? No

37. Do you get zits in noticeable places? Not so much anymore, but tons when I was younger, like all over my face

38. Have you ever had your pubic hair get snagged by your clothes? No

39. Have you ever gotten a REALLY bad itch on your genitals while in public, so you couldn't scratch it? Yes, but I just scratch it when it itches

40. Have you ever finished on the toilet only to find out that there's no more toilet paper, then have to do the "Walk of Shame" to the closet (or, if in a public bathroom, to the next stall) to find some? Yes, that or having to call out to family members to bring me some, which then turns into the 'awkward hand through the door technique' waving a roll of TP at me.

This SLUT is owned by iSpuds.

DJ Monkey: Official Groove Enabler to iSpuds
WikiMonkey: Official Fact & Resource Repository for iSpuds

PM me 'Haiku' and I will write a Haiku for you on a topic of your choice
PM me 'pic' and I will send a sexy pic to iSpuds

Monkey Do's and Don'ts
Ask a Monkey Anything

Ask me about my MONKEY MAGNETISM!

♫♪This is a song about an ol' Monkey♫♪
♫♪He was a brave Sea Monkey, an ape of the sea♫♪
♫♪Just one thing about him was pretty weird♫♪
♫♪It was his swaggerin', peg-leggin', sea-captain's beard!♫♪
pet monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 10:29 AM   #17
Lilione

1. Have you ever peed your pants in school? No, but I almost did once. But I was the type of kid who refused to tolerate it and just walked out whether the teacher tried to stop me or not.
2. Have you ever ACCIDENTALLY peed yourself as an adult? Ha, no. I've never allowed myself to.
3. Have you ever been caught naked by your parent(s)/child(ren)? I typically lock my door when changing, so no.
4. Have you ever caught your parent(s) naked? Once. My dad, specifically.
5. Have you ever had your sexuality or kink outed to a family member? I've had a sibling make gay jokes about me before, but no one knows about my kinks. I have had my brother make digs about my masturbation habits in front of family, though.
6. Have you ever had sex with someone, only to learn you were related? Virgin, so, no.
7. Have you ever had sex with someone, only to learn they were married? Nope
8. Have you ever been caught having sex or masturbating by your parent(s)/child(ren)? I've had my mom walk in on me a few times.
9. Have you ever caught your parent(s)/child(ren) having sex? Nope.
10. Have you ever been caught farting in a public (polite) area? I've farted in public, but have never gotten caught.
11. Have you ever had an upset stomach on a date that ended in diarrhea, gas, or vomiting? Yes.
12. Have you ever been called out for having smelly gas? Yes
13. Have you ever had a credit card declined and/or had to endure the "Walk of Shame" while returning your items because you can't buy them? I don't have a credit card, but I have had to do the walk of shame because I rarely take tax into account and didn't have enough cash.
14. Have you ever fallen down a flight of stairs in the company of others? Yes.
15. Have you ever sent an AWFUL drunk text, or drunk-dialed someone? Nope.
16. Have you ever been caught talking behind someone's back, by the person you're talking about? Yes. It didn't end well.
16. Have you ever accidentally sent a scathing text message about someone to the person it's about? Nope.
17. Have you ever accidentally sent a "sext message" to an unintended contact? ALMOST did one time.
18. Have you ever clogged a toilet after pooping? Some people get constipated, it happens to everyone.
19. If you experience periods, have you ever bled through your clothes? Only ALL the time.
20. If you died right now, what would be the most embarrassing thing someone would find in your house? Probably the sex toys hidden in my nightstand and closet.
21. Are there any unwanted nude photos of you floating around the internet? No, I'm very adamantly against sending nudes, even to my closest friends.
22. Have you ever fallen prey to an internet scam? Almost did.
23. Have you ever made an idiot of yourself in front of a crush? Probably.
24. Have you ever argued with an authority figure only to find out you were VERY wrong? Oh, yes, all, the time.
25. Have you ever been in jail? No, though I got fake arrested once as a child by cops who decided scaring a four year old based on a lie told by other children would be a good idea.
26. Have you ever come to the realization that you've been walking around with your pants zipper down, or with a hole in your pants? Yes, and to add on top of it, I've had someone inform me that my pants were inside out/backwards.
27. Have you ever accidentally walked in on someone in the bathroom? Yes
29. Have you ever accidentally called someone mom or dad? Yes
30. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher? Nah
31. Have you ever had a crush on/fantasized about a cartoon character? ALL THE TIME
32. Have you ever eaten at a restaurant only to find out the bill was WAY more than you could pay? Nah
33. Have you ever spilled drink or food at a restaurant? Yep
34. Have you ever been denied a kiss on a first date? Yes
35. Have you ever been caught trying to cheat, scam, or steal? No
36. Have you ever set off a store alarm while trying to exit? Yes
37. Do you get zits in noticeable places? Yes
38. Have you ever had your pubic hair get snagged by your clothes? Yes
39. Have you ever gotten a REALLY bad itch on your genitals while in public, so you couldn't scratch it? Pffft. I'm the kind of person who just finds a moment to discreetly scratch anyway. Public setting need not apply.
40. Have you ever finished on the toilet only to find out that there's no more toilet paper, then have to do the "Walk of Shame" to the closet (or, if in a public bathroom, to the next stall) to find some? Yes.
Old 01-22-2017, 10:49 AM   #18
MischievousKitten
gD king

1. Have you ever peed your pants in school? I don't think so, no.
2. Have you ever ACCIDENTALLY peed yourself as an adult? Pee. no. Poo, yes. When I start to have to go, I can't hold it for long. In fact this just happened last night, though I was within a few steps of a toilet so it wasn't AS bad.
3. Have you ever been caught naked by your parent(s)/child(ren)? Not that I can remember.
4. Have you ever caught your parent(s) naked? No I haven't.
5. Have you ever had your sexuality or kink outed to a family member? My roommate decided that it was appropriate to tell my grandma why I was painting my nails for bdsm-related stuff (getdare), this was before I identified as trans and I was beyond mad, apparently she keps asking over and over while I was at the dentist.
6. Have you ever had sex with someone, only to learn you were related? No.
7. Have you ever had sex with someone, only to learn they were married? No.
8. Have you ever been caught having sex or masturbating by your parent(s)/child(ren)? I don't think so.
9. Have you ever caught your parent(s)/child(ren) having sex? No, I only ever had sex at home after I had moved out, and me and her were visiting. Not caught.
10. Have you ever been caught farting in a public (polite) area? I fart in public a lot, if I can't help it lol.
11. Have you ever had an upset stomach on a date that ended in diarrhea, gas, or vomiting? I haven't really been on many dates, but no.
12. Have you ever been called out for having smelly gas? My roommate's said so before. Not sure others.
13. Have you ever had a credit card declined and/or had to endure the "Walk of Shame" while returning your items because you can't buy them? Yes, I've had it declined. Often because it was locked for security reasons, sometimes it just didn't want to work, sometimes unexpected charge.
14. Have you ever fallen down a flight of stairs in the company of others? I don't think so.
15. Have you ever sent an AWFUL drunk text, or drunk-dialed someone? Never been drunk.
16. Have you ever been caught talking behind someone's back, by the person you're talking about? I don't think so.
Duplicate number here?
16. Have you ever accidentally sent a scathing text message about someone to the person it's about? Don't think so unless it was intentional arguing.
17. Have you ever accidentally sent a "sext message" to an unintended contact? No i haven't.
18. Have you ever clogged a toilet after pooping? Yes, often.
19. If you experience periods, have you ever bled through your clothes? N/A.
20. If you died right now, what would be the most embarrassing thing someone would find in your house? Any BDSM-related stuff, I suppose. Don't have much.
21. Are there any unwanted nude photos of you floating around the internet? There are photos of me, none I didn't consent to.
22. Have you ever fallen prey to an internet scam? No.
23. Have you ever made an idiot of yourself in front of a crush? No?
24. Have you ever argued with an authority figure only to find out you were VERY wrong? Don't think so.
25. Have you ever been in jail? Yes, I won't elaborate.
26. Have you ever come to the realization that you've been walking around with your pants zipper down, or with a hole in your pants? Zipper down yes. Sometimes small holes.
27. Have you ever accidentally walked in on someone in the bathroom? Yes both at home and in public. I was so mad, at target I was going to use the family bathroom (cause it's just easier than using the women's bathroom) and the door was unlocked and this older dude had his pants down sitting on the toilet! I was like ugh, and shut the door, and just used the normal bathrooms.
28. Have you ever accidentally told someone you loved them? No.
29. Have you ever accidentally called someone mom or dad? No.
30. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher? No.
31. Have you ever had a crush on/fantasized about a cartoon character? Possibly, but I don't remember.
32. Have you ever eaten at a restaurant only to find out the bill was WAY more than you could pay? Surprised by high bill, yes. Can't pay because of it, no.
33. Have you ever spilled drink or food at a restaurant? Probably have spilled a drink. But not 100% sure.
34. Have you ever been denied a kiss on a first date? The only person I've ever dated, I knew online, and we had sex a few minutes after meeting, which included kissing. So can't say I have had that problem.
35. Have you ever been caught trying to cheat, scam, or steal? No.
36. Have you ever set off a store alarm while trying to exit? Yes, usually it's because of the electronics thing I just bought.
37. Do you get zits in noticeable places? Yes, I have.
38. Have you ever had your pubic hair get snagged by your clothes? No.
39. Have you ever gotten a REALLY bad itch on your genitals while in public, so you couldn't scratch it? I'd usually try to scratch while no one's looking.
40. Have you ever finished on the toilet only to find out that there's no more toilet paper, then have to do the "Walk of Shame" to the closet (or, if in a public bathroom, to the next stall) to find some? Yes, I remember having to do this in a public restroom with 1 stall too. Ask the employee for help.

(It lists my old Dom there too lazy to change it)

Full Likes/Dislikes
PM Dares
My Transition
My Rules
Things I have
BDSMTest (3/14/2018)

Biggest denial: 175 days
MischievousKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 11:11 AM   #19
atownesq
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to atownesq

Great questions:

1. Have you ever peed your pants in school?

Yes, I remember in first grade for some reason I had an irrational fear of using urinals. Stalls were occupied during restroom break and I thought I could hold it till the end of day, but ended up wetting my pants. Teacher called my parents and other kids made fun of me.

2. Have you ever ACCIDENTALLY peed yourself as an adult?
Yes, I was out drinking in another city and trying to get back to my hotel room, the key didn't work on the first few tries and I started to pee before I got into the room. My pants and underwear were thoroughly soaked by the time I made it to the bathroom. Thankfully I was alone.

3. Have you ever been caught naked by your parent(s)/child(ren)? No

5. Have you ever had your sexuality or kink outed to a family member? No

8. Have you ever been caught having sex or masturbating by your parent(s)/child(ren)? Sort of, not really caught in the act, but as a teenager I had a large tin can that had a lid on it in my bedroom. I was using an old pair of sweatpants as a cum rag, and I would hide it in that can. One day I went to get the rag out of the can for obvious reasons and found a note "don't put dirty clothes in here."

9. Have you ever caught your parent(s)/child(ren) having sex? No.

10. Have you ever been caught farting in a public (polite) area? Yes, just last night was out with friends. I claimed it and said, "we need to move."

11. Have you ever had an upset stomach on a date that ended in diarrhea, gas, or vomiting? No

12. Have you ever been called out for having smelly gas? Yes, see answer to 10 above.

13. Have you ever had a credit card declined and/or had to endure the "Walk of Shame" while returning your items because you can't buy them? No.

14. Have you ever fallen down a flight of stairs in the company of others? Sort of. My gf was upstairs asleep. I woke her up when I came in late, intoxicated, and fell down the stairs...Actually I sort of fell up the stairs, in that I fell down several times as I made my way up in the dark.

15. Have you ever sent an AWFUL drunk text, or drunk-dialed someone?Nothing too bad yet thankfully but I am bad about sending drunk "i luv u" type texts to my gf in the middle of the night.

16. Have you ever been caught talking behind someone's back, by the person you're talking about? No

16. Have you ever accidentally sent a scathing text message about someone to the person it's about? No

17. Have you ever accidentally sent a "sext message" to an unintended contact? No

18. Have you ever clogged a toilet after pooping? Yes, a few times at home which is no big deal, why I have a plunger. One time at a hotel, and since I was leaving the next day, I just went down to the lobby whenever I needed to go (didn't want to deal with the embarrassment of calling housekeeping and asking for a plunger).

19. If you experience periods, have you ever bled through your clothes? NA

20. If you died right now, what would be the most embarrassing thing someone would find in your house? This is one of my biggest fears. I have a trunk in a closet that I keep locked which contains all of my sex toys. They would find bags filled with a fleshlight, handcuffs, blow up doll, dildos, butt plugs, lube, O-ring gag, collar, various female clothing, kinky male underwear. There's also a jump drive in there with various naked, humiliating, compromising pics of me as well.

21. Are there any unwanted nude photos of you floating around the internet? There probably are, but luckily I haven't found them yet.

23. Have you ever made an idiot of yourself in front of a crush? Probably, but I lack the self awareness necessary to realize it.

24. Have you ever argued with an authority figure only to find out you were VERY wrong? Yes, just this last weekend in Nola a bouncer would not let me enter a bar because I had already had too much to drink and it was 330 am. I tried to sneak in and got pushed out. I sort of felt bad for being an ass to those guys the next day.

25. Have you ever been in jail? Yes, only for a couple of hours. I was attending a college football game, my roommate decided not to go and I was trying to sell his tickets. I was a fan of the visiting team, and the local cops arrested me for "scalping tickets." It was bullshit.

26. Have you ever come to the realization that you've been walking around with your pants zipper down, or with a hole in your pants? Yes, I walked to a local bar to get some dinner and immediately upon sitting down realized my zipper was down, and had been for the entire walk. To make matters worse, I was following a rule from my Domme at the time that forbid me to wear underwear. Thankfully nothing was hanging out or visible. I quickly leaned forward and tried to discretely zip up as quickly as I could. Of course, I then caught the skin of the head of my dick in the zipper, which caused me to literally scream out, and I got some strange looks.

27. Have you ever accidentally walked in on someone in the bathroom? Yes, was at a house party and a girl didn't lock the bathroom, loud music was playing so she couldn't hear me knock. I apologized and quickly exited. She was cool about it and just laughed.

28. Have you ever accidentally told someone you loved them? I don't think so.

29. Have you ever accidentally called someone mom or dad? No.

30. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher? No.

31. Have you ever had a crush on/fantasized about a cartoon character? No.

32. Have you ever eaten at a restaurant only to find out the bill was WAY more than you could pay? No, I've been surprised by some tabs but never had trouble paying.

33. Have you ever spilled drink or food at a restaurant? Yes, I spilled a full glass of tea on my girlfriend at the time in college at her birthday celebration dinner in front of about 20 of her friends.

34. Have you ever been denied a kiss on a first date? Yes, I leaned in and got the quick turn to the cheek and a cold hug routine.

35. Have you ever been caught trying to cheat, scam, or steal? Sort of trying to cheat. I had a very sexually charged facebook conversation while at work with my Domme at the time, meanwhile my vanilla gf used my computer at home that I had not logged off my fb account so she saw the whole chat.

36. Have you ever set off a store alarm while trying to exit? Yes, it's happened a few times, but I've already paid for the item and once confirmed with my receipt was no big deal.

37. Do you get zits in noticeable places? Sometimes I get one on my nose or near my eye, very annoying.

38. Have you ever had your pubic hair get snagged by your clothes? Yes, i've had it get snagged in zippers when not wearing underwear. Not fun.

39. Have you ever gotten a REALLY bad itch on your genitals while in public, so you couldn't scratch it? I don't recall this ever happening to me.

40. Have you ever finished on the toilet only to find out that there's no more toilet paper, then have to do the "Walk of Shame" to the closet (or, if in a public bathroom, to the next stall) to find some? Yes, but the closet is like 2 steps from the toilet at home so no big deal, and the one time it happened in a public restroom thankfully it was empty.

Dislikes: public, corner time, shaving, exposure, drinking pee, anal, forced bi, writing lines, pics/cam.

Limits: Illegal, permanent/long term harm, financial, vomit, pee hole insertions, blood, needles, involving others without consent.

PM Dares

Toys/Clothes
atownesq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 11:38 AM   #20
amy_babe

No, well maybe when I was very young but I don't remember doing so.

Yes. When I was about 19 and at a house party. I slept/passed out on the floor and woke up to find I'd wet myself in my sleep. Luckily I left and caught a bus home before anyone I knew realised.

3. Have you ever been caught naked by your parent(s)/child(ren)?
Thankfully not, no.

4. Have you ever caught your parent(s) naked?
Also, thankfully not.

5. Have you ever had your sexuality or kink outed to a family member?
No. I have no problem telling my family that I'm bisexual, but it's never come up in conversation. Discussing kinks would be awkward.

6. Have you ever had sex with someone, only to learn you were related?
No. I could be wrong but I can't imagine that many people have.

7. Have you ever had sex with someone, only to learn they were married?
I've had sex with a woman who was technically still married, but was separated from her partner and they were both seeing other people and were cool with the arrangement.

8. Have you ever been caught having sex or masturbating by your parent(s)/child(ren)?
No. I rarely have sex and when I do I'm quite selective about where/when, so haven't "been caught" by anyone.

9. Have you ever caught your parent(s)/child(ren) having sex?
No.

10. Have you ever been caught farting in a public (polite) area?
I almost certainly have at some point but nowhere that I can recall.

11. Have you ever had an upset stomach on a date that ended in diarrhoea, gas, or vomiting?
Not on a date. I was feeling ill once and ended up fainting on a public bus. Upon regaining consciousness I discovered that I had released my bowels and had messed myself with diarrhoea. Definitely not my finest moment.

12. Have you ever been called out for having smelly gas?
No. I rarely fart.

13. Have you ever had a credit card declined and/or had to endure the "Walk of Shame" while returning your items because you can't buy them?
I once tried to buy an adult magazine when I was about 16. I had no ID, so was refused and had to go and put it back.

14. Have you ever fallen down a flight of stairs in the company of others?
No. Sounds painful.

15. Have you ever sent an AWFUL drunk text, or drunk-dialed someone?
I don't think so.

16. Have you ever been caught talking behind someone's back, by the person you're talking about?
Not since I was a young child. I generally don't say things about other people that I wouldn't say to their face.

16. Have you ever accidentally sent a scathing text message about someone to the person it's about?
No, see previous answer.

17. Have you ever accidentally sent a "sext message" to an unintended contact?
Nope. I'm careful.

18. Have you ever clogged a toilet after pooping?
Once or twice. I always de-clog it though.

19. If you experience periods, have you ever bled through your clothes?
N/a

20. If you died right now, what would be the most embarrassing thing someone would find in your house?
Probably unexplained female clothing/wig/dildos/buttplugs/etc.

21. Are there any unwanted nude photos of you floating around the internet?
Nothing unwanted but quite a few nude pics on certain websites.

22. Have you ever fallen prey to an internet scam?
No.

23. Have you ever made an idiot of yourself in front of a crush?
No, I identify as aromantic though (never have crushes).

24. Have you ever argued with an authority figure only to find out you were VERY wrong?
Undoubtedly at some point.

25. Have you ever been in jail?
No, but I have been brought in for questioning at a Chinese police station (I was innocent). I was also once stopped and breathalysed by UK police (I wasn't drunk).

26. Have you ever come to the realisation that you've been walking around with your pants zipper down, or with a hole in your pants?
Yes. Once or twice whilst wearing very feminine underwear. Never whilst wearing a diaper though.

27. Have you ever accidentally walked in on someone in the bathroom?
Yes. Mostly at parties when people are drunk and forget to lock (or sometimes even close) the door.

28. Have you ever accidentally told someone you loved them?
Not that I recall. That's a phrase that I feel I should say more often to close friends and family though. People often seem to forget that you can love people without being "in love" with them.

29. Have you ever accidentally called someone mom or dad?
Yes, as a child.

30. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?
No, no crushes here.

31. Have you ever had a crush on/fantasised about a cartoon character?
I don't think so.

32. Have you ever eaten at a restaurant only to find out the bill was WAY more than you could pay?
No. I've been hit by a steep bill but nothing that couldn't be paid. I normally calculate an estimated cost before ordering.

33. Have you ever spilled drink or food at a restaurant?
Yes, at some point. Nothing specific comes to mind though.

34. Have you ever been denied a kiss on a first date?
I rarely date but have gotten a kiss every time I wanted one.

35. Have you ever been caught trying to cheat, scam, or steal?
I don't think so.

36. Have you ever set off a store alarm while trying to exit?
Yes, accidentally. Never my fault though.

37. Do you get zits in noticeable places?
No.

38. Have you ever had your pubic hair get snagged by your clothes?
Occasionally. I'm normally either clean shaven or very trimmed down there though, so it rarely gets the chance.

39. Have you ever gotten a REALLY bad itch on your genitals while in public, so you couldn't scratch it?
If it's really bad then I'll be subtle and scratch.

40. Have you ever finished on the toilet only to find out that there's no more toilet paper, then have to do the "Walk of Shame" to the closet (or, if in a public bathroom, to the next stall) to find some?
Yes, but not recently. I usually check first.
amy_babe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 02:22 PM   #21
iSpuds
Starchy Sadist

Quote:
Originally Posted by atownesq
15. Have you ever sent an AWFUL drunk text, or drunk-dialed someone?Nothing too bad yet thankfully but I am bad about sending drunk "i luv u" type texts to my gf in the middle of the night.
I think those kinds of messages are super sweet though I find it cute when Monkey sends me drunk messages...he just doesn't get drunk very often.

Likes, Limits, and Fantasies (click)

A Domme with a Monkey.

The Monkey, the Potato, and the Book of Truth (AMA)

My PM Dares are Offline.
I don't participate in unsolicited PM dares, so don't ask.

"iSpuds used to be an onion before she realized that she wanted a simpler, layer free life. Gordon Ramsey himself agreed to perform the surgery, but when Nigella Lawson walked in during the middle of the procedure with a bottle of scotch, things went awry. Waking up as an iOS kernel trapped in a potato's body, iSpuds successfully sued the Food Channel for 13 quintillion Zimbabwe Shillings, and now lives in an exclusive, nano-sliver coated vegetable crisper." -Runesmith

"On a scale of 1-10, what's your favorite color of the Alphabet?"
"Prismarine!"
iSpuds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 09:12 PM   #22
cacti
getDare Sweetheart

1. Have you ever peed your pants in school? Nah, always been able to get to the toilet
2. Have you ever ACCIDENTALLY peed yourself as an adult? Once, it was just unfortunate. I'd waited half an hour for the bus home nowhere near a toilet and had to pee the whole time, made it to my front garden and ended up bursting.
3. Have you ever been caught naked by your parent(s)/child(ren)? Nah, always careful to lock the bathroom door and when getting changed I'm always behind my wardrobe door in case they decide to walk in unannounced.
4. Have you ever caught your parent(s) naked? Yeah a couple of times, just turned away instantly.
5. Have you ever had your sexuality or kink outed to a family member? I hope not, I've fallen asleep with some porn open on my laptop before and I honestly don't know if they'd ever seen it
6. Have you ever had sex with someone, only to learn you were related? Nope.
7. Have you ever had sex with someone, only to learn they were married? Nope.
8. Have you ever been caught having sex or masturbating by your parent(s)/child(ren)? Nah, there's been some close calls when masturbating though.
9. Have you ever caught your parent(s)/child(ren) having sex? Nope, thankfully not
10. Have you ever been caught farting in a public (polite) area? In a library once. I though the coast was clear.
11. Have you ever had an upset stomach on a date that ended in diarrhea, gas, or vomiting? Thankfully not.
12. Have you ever been called out for having smelly gas? Countless times by parents
13. Have you ever had a credit card declined and/or had to endure the "Walk of Shame" while returning your items because you can't buy them? Nope, hopefully this never happens either
14. Have you ever fallen down a flight of stairs in the company of others? Yeah, the stairs at my work are lethal and I've fallen down them at least twice
15. Have you ever sent an AWFUL drunk text, or drunk-dialed someone? Awful drunk text, deleted it when I'd realised and never talked about it with the person.
16. Have you ever been caught talking behind someone's back, by the person you're talking about? Nope.
16. Have you ever accidentally sent a scathing text message about someone to the person it's about? Nope.
17. Have you ever accidentally sent a "sext message" to an unintended contact? Nope, always been paranoid about this though.
18. Have you ever clogged a toilet after pooping? Yeah. Too much toilet roll.
19. If you experience periods, have you ever bled through your clothes? N/A
20. If you died right now, what would be the most embarrassing thing someone would find in your house? Honestly can't think of anything, my laptop hard drive if anything.
21. Are there any unwanted nude photos of you floating around the internet? There probably is a couple, hopefully none with face that I've trusted certain people with.
22. Have you ever fallen prey to an internet scam? Nah, was taught well to be careful
23. Have you ever made an idiot of yourself in front of a crush? Not that I can recall.
24. Have you ever argued with an authority figure only to find out you were VERY wrong? There were probably more than a few times with school teachers.
25. Have you ever been in jail? Nope.
26. Have you ever come to the realization that you've been walking around with your pants zipper down, or with a hole in your pants? Pants zipper down has happened so many times it's actually stupid how easily I can forget to put it back up.
27. Have you ever accidentally walked in on someone in the bathroom? A couple of times. Just apologised.
28. Have you ever accidentally told someone you loved them? Yeah, it was stupid of me and ended badly.
29. Have you ever accidentally called someone mom or dad? Nope.
30. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher? Nope.
31. Have you ever had a crush on/fantasized about a cartoon character? Oh, countless times. There are too many.
32. Have you ever eaten at a restaurant only to find out the bill was WAY more than you could pay? Nope. I'd never do that if I were the one paying the bill lmao
33. Have you ever spilled drink or food at a restaurant? Loads of times, embarrassing but whatever
34. Have you ever been denied a kiss on a first date? Nope
35. Have you ever been caught trying to cheat, scam, or steal? Cheat in video games or hide & seek? Yeah.
36. Have you ever set off a store alarm while trying to exit? Nope.
37. Do you get zits in noticeable places? Unfortunately.
38. Have you ever had your pubic hair get snagged by your clothes? Too many times, it's so frustrating
39. Have you ever gotten a REALLY bad itch on your genitals while in public, so you couldn't scratch it? Yes. It's torture.
40. Have you ever finished on the toilet only to find out that there's no more toilet paper, then have to do the "Walk of Shame" to the closet (or, if in a public bathroom, to the next stall) to find some? Countless times in my home, once in a public toilet. Thankfully nobody else was in there.

Likes: Cum play, anal play (household objects/fingers), feet, pee, humiliation, sissification, hidden public
Dislikes/ punishments: spanking, body writing, denial
Limits: high risk public, pain/blood, family, illegal, permanent, face pics, vomit, heavy scat

bdsm test results

AMA
cacti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 09:15 PM   #23
atownesq
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to atownesq

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSpuds View Post
I think those kinds of messages are super sweet though I find it cute when Monkey sends me drunk messages...he just doesn't get drunk very often.
Thanks! The problem is I tend to lose sense of time and timezones, so she doesn't find them too cute if I wake her up at 4 am or something on a work night :P

Dislikes: public, corner time, shaving, exposure, drinking pee, anal, forced bi, writing lines, pics/cam.

Limits: Illegal, permanent/long term harm, financial, vomit, pee hole insertions, blood, needles, involving others without consent.

PM Dares

Toys/Clothes
atownesq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 08:58 PM   #24
prissyrissy98

no longer active here

Last edited by prissyrissy98; 01-27-2017 at 05:05 PM.
prissyrissy98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 08:19 PM   #25
Rwalaer

1. Have you ever peed your pants in school? Yup!
2. Have you ever ACCIDENTALLY peed yourself as an adult? Nah. Might just have a fantasy where I'm tied up when I need to go.
3. Have you ever been caught naked by your parent(s)/child(ren)? Several times... And once by my grandparent
4. Have you ever caught your parent(s) naked? Yes... I'm not going into detail with this one!
5. Have you ever had your sexuality or kink outed to a family member? Pretty sure my parents have noticed a bondage item or two.
6. Have you ever had sex with someone, only to earn you were related? Nope
7. Have you ever had sex with someone, only to learn they were married? Nope
8. Have you ever been caught having sex or masturbating by your parent(s)/child(ren)? Yup. Luckily, I was on a chair and they were behind me, but still. Fairly sure I've failed to cover it up sometimes too
9. Have you ever caught your parent(s)/child(ren) having sex? Parents? No. Siblings? Yes.
10. Have you ever been caught farting in a public (polite) area? Who hasn't?
11. Have you ever had an upset stomach on a date that ended in diarrhea, gas, or vomiting? Nope
12. Have you ever been called out for having smelly gas? Only by people I know, jokingly
13. Have you ever had a credit card declined and/or had to endure the "Walk of Shame" while returning your items because you can't buy them? Yes! I thought I had £320 in my bank account. Actually had 70p
14. Have you ever fallen down a flight of stairs in the company of others? Yup, and continue to do so
15. Have you ever sent an AWFUL drunk text, or drunk-dialed someone? Aye, got blocked for it too
16. Have you ever been caught talking behind someone's back, by the person you're talking about? Kinda. I sent a screenshot of someone's conversation to them by accident, but I managed to cover it up
16. Have you ever accidentally sent a scathing text message about someone to the person it's about? Only a stranger in an online game
17. Have you ever accidentally sent a "sext message" to an unintended contact? To an entire FB Group!
18. Have you ever clogged a toilet after pooping? Yes. A few days ago, actually.
19. If you experience periods, have you ever bled through your clothes? Haven't had my first period yet. When do Men first get them?
20. If you died right now, what would be the most embarrassing thing someone would find in your house? My entire toy collection, including anal beads and cat ears!
21. Are there any unwanted nude photos of you floating around the internet? Maybe. Someone once posted them, but they said they deleted it. Never checked.
22. Have you ever fallen prey to an internet scam? Do shit handcuffs count? I've broken two pairs now
23. Have you ever made an idiot of yourself in front of a crush? It's not uncommon
24. Have you ever argued with an authority figure only to find out you were VERY wrong? Only in school. I argue'd a lot back then
25. Have you ever been in jail? Do sex dungeons count? Because the answer's still a no.
26. Have you ever come to the realization that you've been walking around with your pants zipper down, or with a hole in your pants? This is a continuing problem of mine since one of my favourite trousers has a zip problem
27. Have you ever accidentally walked in on someone in the bathroom? Several times
28. Have you ever accidentally told someone you loved them? Yeah, couple of times.
29. Have you ever accidentally called someone mom or dad? I used someone's number on FB to call them. Turned out to be their Mother
30. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher? Nah
31. Have you ever had a crush on/fantasized about a cartoon character? Azula can have my Babies anyday
32. Have you ever eaten at a restaurant only to find out the bill was WAY more than you could pay? No. I now have a fear of this.
33. Have you ever spilled drink or food at a restaurant? I'm... not the most elegant eater
34. Have you ever been denied a kiss on a first date? Nah
35. Have you ever been caught trying to cheat, scam, or steal? Yeah, a few times. Especially in school
36. Have you ever set off a store alarm while trying to exit? I have bad experiences with store alarms, to the point where I always ask for a receipt now just to prove my innocence
37. Do you get zits in noticeable places? Nah
38. Have you ever had your pubic hair get snagged by your clothes? It's a recurring problem
39. Have you ever gotten a REALLY bad itch on your genitals while in public, so you couldn't scratch it? It was one of those scratches where you can't keep still... awkward
40. Have you ever finished on the toilet only to find out that there's no more toilet paper, then have to do the "Walk of Shame" to the closet (or, if in a public bathroom, to the next stall) to find some? Too many times

I am a slave to all getdare members. I must do all PMs and tasks within limits.

Likes: Bondage, petplay, semi-public, humiliation, degradation, dares, risk
Limits: Family, animals, scat, piss, public

My Toys
PM Dares
Rwalaer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 01:21 PM   #26
Atlass Sheady

Have you ever peed your pants in school?
yup
yup
yup
nope
yup
nope
nope
8. Have you ever been caught having sex or masturbating by your parent(s)/child(ren)?
yup
nope
nope
11. Have you ever had an upset stomach on a date that ended in diarrhea, gas, or vomiting?
yup
nope
13. Have you ever had a credit card declined and/or had to endure the "Walk of Shame" while returning your items because you can't buy them?
yup
yup
nope
16. Have you ever been caught talking behind someone's back, by the person you're talking about?
nope
16. Have you ever accidentally sent a scathing text message about someone to the person it's about?
nope
nope
nope
nope
20. If you died right now, what would be the most embarrassing thing someone would find in your house?
my vibrators
nope
nope
yup
24. Have you ever argued with an authority figure only to find out you were VERY wrong?
yup
nope
26. Have you ever come to the realization that you've been walking around with your pants zipper down, or with a hole in your pants?
yup
yup
yup
yup
yup
31. Have you ever had a crush on/fantasized about a cartoon character?
yup
32. Have you ever eaten at a restaurant only to find out the bill was WAY more than you could pay?
nope
yup
yup
yup
nope
nope
yup
39. Have you ever gotten a REALLY bad itch on your genitals while in public, so you couldn't scratch it?
yup
40. Have you ever finished on the toilet only to find out that there's no more toilet paper, then have to do the "Walk of Shame" to the closet (or, if in a public bathroom, to the next stall) to find some?
nope
Old 01-28-2017, 03:39 PM   #27
JaydenDares

Have you ever peed your panties in school?
yes
no
3. Have you ever been caught naked by your parent(s)
yes
yes
yes
no
yes
8. Have you ever been caught having sex or masturbating by your parent(s)?
yes
9. Have you ever caught your parent(s) having sex?
yes
no
11. Have you ever had an upset stomach on a date that ended in diarrhea, gas, or vomiting?
no
no
yes
yes
yes
yes
no
yes
no
yes
my dildos and restraints and electrosex toys
yes
yes
yes
yes
no
26. Have you ever come to the realization that you've been walking around with your pants zipper down, or with a hole in your pants?
yes
yes
no
yes
yes
no
no
yes
no
yes
no
no
no
no
no
JaydenDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 07:30 AM   #28
harrier10

1. Have you ever peed your pants in school? No never
2. Have you ever ACCIDENTALLY peed yourself as an adult? Yes when I driving and could not make it to the service station.
3. Have you ever been caught naked by your parent(s)/child(ren)? Yes been caught by my parents.
5. Have you ever had your sexuality or kink outed to a family member? No
8. Have you ever been caught having sex or masturbating by your parent(s)/child(ren)? Yes by my mum
9. Have you ever caught your parent(s)/child(ren) having sex? No
10. Have you ever been caught farting in a public (polite) area? Yes lots
12. Have you ever been called out for having smelly gas? No
13. Have you ever had a credit card declined and/or had to endure the "Walk of Shame" while returning your items because you can't buy them? Yes once when my card was frozen for suspected fraud
14. Have you ever fallen down a flight of stairs in the company of others? No
15. Have you ever sent an AWFUL drunk text, or drunk-dialed someone? No
16. Have you ever accidentally sent a scathing text message about someone to the person it's about? No
18. Have you ever clogged a toilet after pooping? Yes
19. If you experience periods, have you ever bled through your clothes? N/a
20. If you died right now, what would be the most embarrassing thing someone would find in your house? Sex toys
21. Are there any unwanted nude photos of you floating around the internet? No
23. Have you ever made an idiot of yourself in front of a crush? No
24. Have you ever argued with an authority figure only to find out you were VERY wrong? No
25. Have you ever been in jail? No
26. Have you ever come to the realization that you've been walking around with your pants zipper down, or with a hole in your pants? Yes
27. Have you ever accidentally walked in on someone in the bathroom? Yes in a shopping center
29. Have you ever accidentally called someone mom or dad? No
30. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher? Yes can not rambert her name
31. Have you ever had a crush on/fantasized about a cartoon character? Yes plenty of tims
32. Have you ever eaten at a restaurant only to find out the bill was WAY more than you could pay? No
33. Have you ever spilled drink or food at a restaurant? Yes
34. Have you ever been denied a kiss on a first date? No
35. Have you ever been caught trying to cheat, scam, or steal? No
36. Have you ever set off a store alarm while trying to exit? Yes by staff leaving tags on
37. Do you get zits in noticeable places? Yes
38. Have you ever had your pubic hair get snagged by your clothes? No
39. Have you ever gotten a REALLY bad itch on your genitals while in public, so you couldn't scratch it? Yes
40. Have you ever finished on the toilet only to find out that there's no more toilet paper, then have to do the "Walk of Shame" to the closet (or, if in a public bathroom, to the next stall) to find some? Yes
Limits; family, public Pictures/Video, Extreme pain, Permanent, costing money.
harrier10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 12:16 PM   #29
Bobcat
getDare Succubus

1. Have you ever peed your pants in school?once i was young doing a test
2. Have you ever ACCIDENTALLY peed yourself as an adult? almost
3. Have you ever been caught naked by your parent(s)/child(ren)? no
4. Have you ever caught your parent(s) naked? yes
5. Have you ever had your sexuality or kink outed to a family member? no
6. Have you ever had sex with someone, only to learn you were related? no
7. Have you ever had sex with someone, only to learn they were married? yes once we had sex 3 times
8. Have you ever been caught having sex or masturbating by your parent(s)/child(ren)? no
9. Have you ever caught your parent(s)/child(ren) having sex? no
10. Have you ever been caught farting in a public (polite) area? yes a store bent over to get something
11. Have you ever had an upset stomach on a date that ended in diarrhea, gas, or vomiting? no
12. Have you ever been called out for having smelly gas? yup farted and it was bad in a store
13. Have you ever had a credit card declined and/or had to endure the "Walk of Shame" while returning your items because you can't buy them? none
14. Have you ever fallen down a flight of stairs in the company of others? no
15. Have you ever sent an AWFUL drunk text, or drunk-dialed someone? no
16. Have you ever been caught talking behind someone's back, by the person you're talking about? no
16. Have you ever accidentally sent a scathing text message about someone to the person it's about? no
17. Have you ever accidentally sent a "sext message" to an unintended contact? yes
18. Have you ever clogged a toilet after pooping? no
19. If you experience periods, have you ever bled through your clothes? no
20. If you died right now, what would be the most embarrassing thing someone would find in your house? pic
21. Are there any unwanted nude photos of you floating around the internet? no
22. Have you ever fallen prey to an internet scam? no
23. Have you ever made an idiot of yourself in front of a crush?yes in a fast food place got our food fell flat on my face in it
24. Have you ever argued with an authority figure only to find out you were VERY wrong?no
25. Have you ever been in jail? no
26. Have you ever come to the realization that you've been walking around with your pants zipper down, or with a hole in your pants? yes
27. Have you ever accidentally walked in on someone in the bathroom? no
28. Have you ever accidentally told someone you loved them? no
29. Have you ever accidentally called someone mom or dad? no
30. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher? yes
31. Have you ever had a crush on/fantasized about a cartoon character? no
32. Have you ever eaten at a restaurant only to find out the bill was WAY more than you could pay? no
33. Have you ever spilled drink or food at a restaurant? yup
34. Have you ever been denied a kiss on a first date? no
35. Have you ever been caught trying to cheat, scam, or steal? no
36. Have you ever set off a store alarm while trying to exit? yes phone did that on me
37. Do you get zits in noticeable places? no
38. Have you ever had your pubic hair get snagged by your clothes? no
39. Have you ever gotten a REALLY bad itch on your genitals while in public, so you couldn't scratch it? no
40. Have you ever finished on the toilet only to find out that there's no more toilet paper, then have to do the "Walk of Shame" to the closet (or, if in a public bathroom, to the next stall) to find some? no
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 01:35 PM   #30
elf_ears
getDare Sweetheart

not that I remember

not that I remember

nope

closest was seeing my step-dad in just his underwear

nope

no

no

no

I have a vague memory from childhood of hearing my parent and only later in life did it occur to me that they were probably having sex.

I farted at work and it smelt awful, someone questioned it and I denied it but I think they knew it was me.

nope

see 10

nope

not that I recall

Called an old friend that I had a crush on while drunk, I think he was sleeping

possibly but they didn't react if they heard

Not a scathing one

nope

I think I may have but my memory is foggy.

n/a

the pictures of me on my phone that I sent to my partner of me dressed as a maid with a butt plug in.

quite possibly

no

probably but I think I must have blocked out those memories.

no

no

I was had eye surgery which left me with an eye patch over both eyes, it was only later that day when they were removed that I realised my fly had been down.

probably but I can't remember

no.

a teacher, yes

not really

I used to masturbate to Simpson porn (Bart/Lisa mostly)

no

probably

no

not that I remember

I think I may have recently but there was not security there so I just left

occasionally on my face

yes, in my fly, one good reason to be clean shaven down there.

not that I remember but probably

I think I have when I was living at home and had to waddle to the airing cupboard where toilet roll was kept
elf_ears is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk