Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 03-15-2018, 11:14 PM   #1
HoneyBunny13

Female 18/female/master seeks 18-24/any sex/slave in any location (webcam required)

18/female/master seeks 18-24/any sex/slave in any location (webcam required)

Hello again, all! I've been here many a time before, but nobody's stuck for good for the most part. So, I've decided to post a more detailed, elaborated ad to broaden my horizons. Despite my young age I've had both online and real life subs, so I'm pretty experienced in this field.

About me: Nickname's Kai. I was born in Egypt, moved to the US as a child and have been there ever since (although I do make visits every once in a while). I speak Arabic and English fluently, but English is stronger overall, because ya know, US. I'm 18 years old (turning 19 very soon!!) and a freshman in college, an aspiring filmmaker. On the weekends, and during the summer majority of the week, I am a supervisor at an amusement park. For appearance, I have dark skin, short brown, curly hair (growing it out again :P), brown eyes, and glasses. I tend to dress a bit on the tomboyish side typically, but I do dress up and clean up nicely on occasion. I wear glasses, 5'7" feet tall, and I weigh about 210 pounds currently, losing weight. I live in EST.

Now, with that being said, you can guess that I'm often busy. For my submissive(s), I want a sub that understands that and does not wander to another mistress because of my availablility becoming muddy. In addition to this, I also seek friendship on the side of it. Don't message me just to help yourself jerk off, because we'll not get along in the slightest if that's what you're after.

What I look for in subs: This cannot be stated enough. I am bisexual, but I heavily prefer females. With that being said, I'm not opposed to using guys, but you have to be my type: slim/skinny, minimal hair (trimmed is fine, but if you're sporting a bush or look like a tamed version of a werewolf, sorry ), etc. If you're average, meaning you're more skinny than fat, then we can talk. Females, well, I take any haha. Also, you MUST understand that you have to be comfortable to go on cam. I like visuals: texting or pics give me no pleasure. And I do accept transgender subs. I like 'em all.

Kinks: Now, for the fun part. My biggest, prioritized kink is bladder control/desperation. You MUST be fine with this kink in order for me to accept you. To elaborate, I love seeing a squirming, vocal sub. I love seeing a full bladder, then torturing it. Tell me how badly you need the toilet. Fidget, cross your legs, etc. Easiest way to turn me on, haha. The more you squirm, the better for sure.

Another major kink is orgasm denial/edging. See, this often pairs up with bladder control. I love denying a sub of something so desired as an orgasm, just to tease them with the notation of cumming and prying it from reach. You should expect long term, and LOTS of edges.

I'm also into pain and humiliation. Expect cbt, spanking, toys being used, etc. Other kinks include, but not limited to are ice, bondage, wax (like a candle), semi public (if you have a vibrator and you're fine with this, you better believe I'm gonna have you in public with it buzzing away at you), and so on. Rest are in my tag, and I certainly hope to be able to use subs to help broaden this list.

Also: This isn't exactly a must, but I have a friend that's also a dom, a male. We are in discussions of using subs to share for sessions, with me being the overall dominant (my rule is golden, basically). Again, not required, but it would be satisfying, especially if you're heavily into humiliation. Trust me, it's worth your while.

Limits: Scat, watersports (I only enjoy the desperation, don't mind wetting, but I draw a line for pissing in your mouth or drinking it), family, full public, blackmail (bad experience). Common sense stuff, ya know?

DISCLAIMER: Due to said bad exposure, I typically have difficulty trusting right away. Therefore, I will not go on cam or use voice (granted, I do live at home with parents still) right away. HOWEVER, to assuage your fears I promise to send a pic of your choosing to prove who I am. I assure you, there's nothing dangling between my legs.

How Do I Apply? Good question! Send me a PM with the following information:

Name?
Age?
Sex? Orientation?
Physical Description? Remember, I like 'em skinny/slim, vocal as all hell and one hell of a squirmer.
What do you look for in this relationship?
Living situation? Time Zone?
Do you expect long term or short term? I myself desire long term. That helps with deciding.

Form of Communication: After we interact on here, we will move to Skype, and ONLY Skype. I do not use Kik, Hangouts, email, etc. Skype is much more organized and helps me overall.

That's all for now. Now, I hope you guys don't skim! I'll be waiting, and I will respond to ALL messages. Maybe not all at once, but if you apply, rejection or not you will get a response from me. Happy hunting!

Last edited by HoneyBunny13; 03-15-2018 at 11:35 PM. Reason: Missed info
The following 3 users say Thank You to HoneyBunny13 for this post:
Old 03-21-2018, 11:48 AM   #2
HoneyBunny13

Hey everyone! Update: I'm still searching for a sub.

I AM THE QUEEN OF ALL SUBS

LOOKING FOR THE PERFECT SUB

My biggest kink one is bladder control/desperation, second biggest kink is orgasm denial/edging.

My other kinks include:semi public, ice play, cbt, ropes, stubbornness (I'll elaborate once you message me), and so on. (I'm still exploring, and perhaps you'll help me discover a new kink or two).

Hard Limits: blood, gore, vomit, full public, social suicide, scat. You know, the usual.

Home page & sig created by Mr.Dan

Advertisements
Kink Talk