Originally Posted by LittleAmyP View Post
Bobby pins make great nipple and clit clamps
That’s right, and very low budget too.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public
little pet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 10:10 PM   #107
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Well I downloaded it and it looks very straightforward. Princess Butterfly has ordered me to do 100 this weekend. I'm just worried that my phone will break if it gets covered in drool. Didn't that happen to you?

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 01:13 AM   #108
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroface View Post
Well I downloaded it and it looks very straightforward. Princess Butterfly has ordered me to do 100 this weekend. I'm just worried that my phone will break if it gets covered in drool. Didn't that happen to you?
That's good to know

I did drool a lot, but it didn't get on my phone. I made sure to keep a little distance between the dildo and my phone. I also put my phone on top of a thin book, since my dildo was to large to be able to reach the button otherwise. If you're worried, maybe use a piece of cloth to cover the bottom of the phone.

Good luck trying it out. I'm very curious as to what your experience will be.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Old 02-20-2018, 04:15 PM   #109
little pet
getDare Succubus

I have been busy trying to make a bit gag harness. I used a round wooden rod as the bit and screwed eyelets in the sides. I had some rings which I used to attach the leather strips to. Then I proceeded to sew together the rest of the leather strips. But to my disappointment, the harness sits in such a way that the strips running from the bit up towards the ring on my forehead, run over my eyes. Now, with the previous harness I made, this happened as well, but it's not a problem. I can still see around the straps. But in this case, the leather is too stiff and it presses painfully on my eyelids so hard, that I can't even open my eyes.

So I settled for a simple leather strap that runs around my head towards the back of my neck and closes with a clasp. It's fully functional as a regular gag. It's just not suitable for incorporating it into bondage, like I discussed with Sir.
It is very good at producing vast amounts of drool. I tested it out for a while tonight and it's actually quite annoying to wear. This is something I guess Sir will like...

You can see the result in the attached picture below.

I'm also thinking of making a (fake) nose ring. I've gotten into jewelry making since I've had a few commissions for that and I have all the materials at my disposal. I think nose rings send off a very submissive vibe, especially when they're not too small. If I make it sturdy enough, I could even attach a small chain to it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180221_001233020~2.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	87.2 KB
ID:	7656  

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Last edited by little pet; 02-20-2018 at 04:22 PM.
The following user says Thank You to little pet for this post:
Old 02-20-2018, 10:27 PM   #110
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Mhhh.
That looks really Nice.
Yes... it will be tested !

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story
sir sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 06:36 AM   #111
321tt
Distinguished Member

I made a couple of things, and I especially adapt furniture to my needs.
  • fleshlight attachment to a stool for fucking it kneeling
  • dildo attachment to another stool for fucking it kneeling (using both of these at once is perfect)
  • dildo attachment on a chair (including washable cover for hygiene) that I use to have some forced fun while at the PC
  • home-made wen-ba balls from plastic lids, a string and a condom
  • I know a lot of tricks on where to safely attach ropes at home, good for a combination with the fleshlight attachment: tie a string to the balls tight enough that you can fuck the fleshlight but it's pretty painful on the balls.
  • I modified a lot of underwear for various purposes, including some public exposure (torn cloths or parts of cloths missing completely) and for BDSM (basically attaching sharp objects to the underwear)
  • funnel of boner pain (a paper roll with pins inside that dig into the dick skin when it gets hard)
  • rubber rope attachment to door and doorframe for self-spanking
  • and maybe something more, I'm not sure now.
Limits: Public (reveal of identity), Too painful, Family/friends, Anything messy, Illegal, Dangereous
Blog: my little encounters diary
321tt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 09:44 AM   #112
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321tt View Post
I made a couple of things, and I especially adapt furniture to my needs.
  • fleshlight attachment to a stool for fucking it kneeling
  • dildo attachment to another stool for fucking it kneeling (using both of these at once is perfect)
  • dildo attachment on a chair (including washable cover for hygiene) that I use to have some forced fun while at the PC
  • home-made wen-ba balls from plastic lids, a string and a condom
  • I know a lot of tricks on where to safely attach ropes at home, good for a combination with the fleshlight attachment: tie a string to the balls tight enough that you can fuck the fleshlight but it's pretty painful on the balls.
  • I modified a lot of underwear for various purposes, including some public exposure (torn cloths or parts of cloths missing completely) and for BDSM (basically attaching sharp objects to the underwear)
  • funnel of boner pain (a paper roll with pins inside that dig into the dick skin when it gets hard)
  • rubber rope attachment to door and doorframe for self-spanking
  • and maybe something more, I'm not sure now.
That's a nice list you've got there

I am quite interested i the rubber rope attachment for self-spanking.
How exactly do you use it?

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 02-22-2018, 09:56 AM   #113
little pet
getDare Succubus

Well, the bit gag has been tested today. At first, I didn't really think it would make such a difference to the ball gag that I own. But I was wrong. I love it!

It feels quite different from the ball gag. It's very intrusive, less forgiving. It pulls back the sides of my mouth and makes me bite down on the wood. The amount of drool it causes is unbelievable! I think ball gags look kinda sexy (desite completely distorting the face). But the bit gag rather makes me feel like an animal. It's very arousing.

I also made the nose ring. I don't have my septum pierced, so the ring has to be "clamped" in place. I made it out of copper, hammered into the right shape. I flattened the ends, so that they sit comfortably against the septum and the pressure is equally distributed. It's really quite comfortable and I love the subby look it creates. It makes me feel very submissive.

I wouldn't really wear it outside in real life. But maybe, if the mood is right, I might wear it on a shopping trip or something like that. People would probably see it as a fashion accesory, but I'd know what it's all about. That would make it very exciting to wear.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 05-07-2018, 04:22 PM   #114
Scatboy

I love some of these creations defiantly gonna try some , hope some more pop up
Scatboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 06:34 AM   #115
little pet
getDare Succubus

Thanks! You're welcome to post what you've made here.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 05-10-2018, 01:17 AM   #116
little pet
getDare Succubus

This month marks two years of being Sir's pet. In those two years I've made all the toys that you see in this thread, many of them we still use with great pleasure.

As a little surprise to Sir, I will be making a new diy project next week, maybe even two things that make up a set. I will keep the details a secret for now, Sir is just going to have to wait patiently until I finished.

I can give a little hint though...

Sir has been so chuffed with how stupid I looked with my new pacifier, I figured I might even add to the look with this new project and celebrate two years of submission.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Last edited by little pet; 05-10-2018 at 02:46 AM.
Old 05-10-2018, 02:30 AM   #117
Scatboy

I can’t wait to see what you come out with!
Scatboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 04:31 AM   #118
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by little pet View Post
This month marks two years of being Sir's pet. In those two years I've made all the toys that you see in this thread, many of them we still use with great pleasure.

As a little surprise to Sir, I will be making a new diy project next week, maybe even two things that make up a set. I will keep the details a secret for now, Sir is just going to have to wait patiently until I finished.

I can give a little hint though...

Sir has been so chuffed with how stupid I looked with my new pacifier, I figured I might even add to the look with this new project and celebrate two years of submission.
Oh. This Will be Nice,!!

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story
sir sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 01:30 PM   #119
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir sam View Post
Oh. This Will be Nice,!!
Here's hoping...

I made this drawing (in the blog) after an eventful evening with Sir. I had to wear the stupid pacifier and angrily remarked that it was missing one of those ridiculous fucking baby bonnets.
It was meant as a sarcastic statement, but Sir took it quite seriously. I had to make do with a makeshift hat from a piece of cloth, but it was very very humiliating nonetheless.

I feel beyond ridiculous now, but here goes... As a surprise to Sir and with a dedication to go as silly as I dare, I made a stupid fucking baby bonnet. I had a piece of fabric that I once made a dress out of for a real child and this was the perfect application for it. I found a simple sewing pattern online, adjusted it to adult size and I was done. Now, Sir can humiliate me even more, knowing that I made it willingly, without him prompting me to do so

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Last edited by little pet; 05-11-2018 at 08:41 AM.
Old 05-10-2018, 01:36 PM   #120
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

wow, I bet you will look really cute wearing that with your pacifier

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Matt: for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk