Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-06-2017, 11:48 AM   #1
soft654

World Walk in by maids

Many years ago I had been caught intentionally masturbating for the first time. At that time I had just finished my studies and started working for a big company. In the first few weeks, all new employees have to attend numerous courses on a wide range of topics, e. g. the basics of quality management, basic SAP knowledge and much more. Most of the courses took place directly at the location, but a few were also out of town. So I went to a training course lasting several days and stayed there in a hotel.
Although the first day of the training did not start until 10 a. m., I had already arrived by train the day before. I woke up at 7:30. Since I still had enough time, I just lay down in bed and started to satisfy myself under the blanket.
So I had pushed my right hand into my underpants and massaged me gently as I heard a soft, short knock and the snap of a door lock a few rooms further down the hall.
At first I thought,"Oh, crap. I did forget the "do not disturb sign" request, because I hadn't counted on the chambermaids so early on. The next short knock was already heard. Without waiting for an answer, this door was also immediately unlocked.
At that moment I noticed how my excitement suddenly increased and I spontaneously decided to just go on and let myself be caught by the chambermaid masturbating. I quickly threw the blanket back to the foot end, pulled down my underpants and threw them onto the floor next to me.
I gently stroked my penis further, careful not to come too early.
A knock on the door of the neighbor's room. My heart was beating so fast, my face was getting hot. Just knowing that someone will catch me masturbating in a few moments brought me to the point of no-return. Even if I stopped the action now, avoiding an orgasm would not have been possible at this time, the excitement was already too strong.
I heard someone walking through the neighbor's room with quick steps, tearing open the curtains and opening the window to air the room. The steps were reversed and a few seconds later the key was inserted into the lock of my door.

Last edited by soft654; 11-06-2017 at 11:51 AM.
soft654 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
caught, hotel, maid, masturbate