Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 10-02-2011, 01:06 PM   #1
Slightly Pathetic
getDare Sweetheart

Wink A Spanking Game

Stuff you'll need:

To start, you need a countdown timer you can set quickly. You'll also need a bag of clothespins and Icyhot/Bengay for if you fail the dare and need punishment.

Setup:

You will have alternating periods of spanking time and masturbation time. The first step to the game will be a spanking period where you have unlimited time. All other spanking periods in the game will be 30 seconds long, and must be timed.

Masturbation periods will be timed as well. The amount of time you have for a masturbation period will be determined by the number of points you have. You will lose half (rounded up) of your points at the end of each masturbation period. You must have 20 or less points (after a spanking period) before you are allowed to cum. If you ever start a masturbation period with 10 or less points, or cum with more than 20 points, you have failed the dare and must complete the punishment.

Earning points:

During any spanking period you may spank yourself on the bare ass as many times as you wish (except for the first round). Every spank must be a hard spank with your open hand. You may vary where on your ass you spank yourself, but can only choose 4 different spots. For each spank you give yourself, add 1 point to your score.

Your Starting Spanks:

As you know, you first spanking period has no time limit. This doesn't mean you can go and do other things while you spank yourself, or between spanks. Pick a place to play the game, and stay there for the entire game. You're required to give yourself at least 60 spanks to start. Write down how many spanks you gave yourself in the first round.

Punishment:

You either came with more than 20 points, had a round with 10 points or less, or otherwise just didn't follow the rules. There will be no cumming for 24 hours for you.

Ladies: Divide the number of spanks you gave yourself in the first round by 10 (rounded up). Put that many clothespins on your breasts, starting with your nipples. Now cover your breasts and vaginal mound with the Icyhot. Leave the clothespins on until the Icyhot sensation goes away.

Gentlemen: Divide the number of spanks you gave yourself in the first round by 10 (rounded up). Put that many clothespins split between your scrotum and the skin on your penis. Cover your nipples, penis, and scrotum with Icyhot. Leave the clothespins on until the Icyhot sensation goes away.

Softcore Mode:

For those who are new to spanking or who just can't take that many spanks. Start with only 20 spanks in the first round. Give yourself 3 points per spank instead of 1.

Please tell us how it goes, and enjoy being red-assed!

}}} How daring are you? {{{

Last edited by Slightly Pathetic; 10-04-2011 at 04:41 PM.
Slightly Pathetic is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to Slightly Pathetic for this post:
Old 10-04-2011, 04:28 PM   #2
Billyboy
Distinguished Member

First, let me say that sounds like a brilliant dare. As a big self-spanking fan, I will definitely try this, although I'm not such a big fan of spanking with the bare hand. (I can take a lot on my bare bottom, but hate hurting my hand )

Let's see if I've got this right:
1. First spank, let's say I give myself 100 spanks. Earns 100 points
2. Masturbation period 100 points = 100 seconds to jack off. After 100 seconds, I lose half the points, which leaves me with 50.
3. Spanking time - 30 seconds for as many spanks as I can do, let's say I do 60, so now I have 110 points.
4. Masturbation period, I have 110 points, so 110 seconds to jack off. At the end, I lose half, 55 points remain.
5. Spanking - 30 seconds. I do 30 spanks so 55+30=85 points
6. Masturbation period 85 seconds, drops to 43 points

And this continues until....

Question:
You said, 'You must have 20 or less points before you are allowed to cum.' 20 points when? At the beginning of a masturbation period? At the end of a masturbation period after the points are halved?

Maybe: hidden public, spanking with a belt, private humiliation

No way: edging, family, scat, drinking pee, enemas, cum eating, diapers, wedgies, permanent, too public, illegal

If it isn't listed, ask and I will consider it

I do not have, nor will I get kik.
Billyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 08:56 AM   #3
Fabio2536

Send a message via MSN to Fabio2536 Send a message via Yahoo to Fabio2536

The way I understand it is that you have to figure out your spanks and masturbation so that you get a shot at cumming by starting the masturbation period between 11 and 20 points and if you lose then the points gets halved and you will be under 10 so then you have to spank to raise your points enough to get a second chance the next masturbation period. Then all it comes down to is how much red can your butt take!

This sounds really fun but I don't like spankings enough nor do I think I could complete it, but good dare none the less!

A little bit of fear only makes for excitement!

18+? Check out KinkTalk!

Likes: Humiliation, pain, CBT.. I will try most things at least once!

Limits: Public, Pictures/Videos, Messy, piss/scat, crazy out there things..
Fabio2536 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 12:20 AM   #4
Slightly Pathetic
getDare Sweetheart

Default An Ice Cube Game

A new take on this dare, for those who don't do spanking:

Instead of spanks, you will do cubes of ice up your ass. Give yourself 4 points for each cube, and start the game with 15 (or more if you like) ice cubes in your ass. You should keep a cooler of ice cubes next to you for quick access.

For punishment, only divide the number of starting ice cubes by 3 (rounded up).

Old 10-08-2011, 12:22 PM   #5
Billyboy
Distinguished Member

Well, against my better judgment, I decided to attempt this dare. I was pretty sure I would fail and need punishment, because I have never been good at edging or slowing things down.

So, I started off with 100 spanks and proceeded to masturbate for 100 seconds. Then I managed another 58 spanks in the 30 seconds allotted, which meant I had to masturbate for 108 seconds. I should have spanked a whole lot less; my hand and butt wouldn’t have hurt as much, and I might have made it.

Alas, I couldn’t hold on for that second masturbation session, I hardly got through 60 seconds before I spurted all over, so it was punishment time. I dutifully applied a generous layer of IcyHot to my nipples, cock, and balls, then put 10 clothes pins on my cock and balls. I can deal with lots of clothes pins, but the IcyHot was something else; hadn’t used any of that for a while. I think it was about 15 minutes before the burning stopped and I removed the clothes pins.

I may try this again some time. Hopefully I will remember to not spank myself so much!

Maybe: hidden public, spanking with a belt, private humiliation

No way: edging, family, scat, drinking pee, enemas, cum eating, diapers, wedgies, permanent, too public, illegal

If it isn't listed, ask and I will consider it

I do not have, nor will I get kik.
Billyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 10:23 AM   #6
Slightly Pathetic
getDare Sweetheart

In her dare thread, gD member bluekatey recently completed this dare. This was her report:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluekatey View Post
my spanking game results:

I gave myself 70 spanks giving me 70 points.
And 70 seconds to masterbate. I don't cum.
I usuallly need more time.
So now my score is 35. I spank my ass 10 more times
in the 30 seconds allowed. Now i have 45 seconds to
masterbate. Nothing happens. I try 1 more time to
spank and can only manage 5 cause its hurting now. This
gives me 27 and a half seconds to masterbate but only
get close to coming. So I can't bear any more spankings
and need to stop. Having 13 and a quarter points.
So I take the first round number of spankings and
divide by 10 equaling 7 and put 7 clothespins on
my nipples and breasts. And apply the icy hot.
It wore off completely in 20 minutes.
I enjoyed this task and thank slightly pathetic for
daring me to do it.
Thanks to bluekatie for giving this dare a try, and reporting back on every part of the dare. If you want to see her original posting, CLICK HERE.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
denial, icyhot, masturbation, pain, spanking