Old 04-26-2011, 04:12 AM   #1
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Default Fast food drive thru

This dare requires the use of an automobile. The options installed on the car will decide what you may wear:

You will be going to a fast food restaurant which has an outside drive-thru lane. If your car is a convertible, you will drive it with the top down. If you're male, you'll be completely nude. If you're female, you're only allowed to wear a bra but you may not wear it in the drive-thru lane. If the car has a hardtop, both male and female must be completely nude. Nothing will be available inside the car which can be used to cover any portion of your body at any time.

You will order the largest size soft drink/soda item that is offered on the menu. It must be a carbonated beverage, the flavor is your own choice. You will ask for the drink WITHOUT ice. Instead you want a separate large cup (the biggest available) filled completely with ice but WITHOUT any soda in it. Once you receive the two cups at the pay window, you will spread your legs wide and dump the entire cup of ice between your legs on the car seat and give the empty cup back to the pay window person. Next you will pour the entire cup of soda over your chest and let run down your body to your lap giving the empty cup to the pay attendant.

When you pay for the order, request that your change be in only coins. From this point, you will exit the restaurant parking area and drive your car until you're on a busy city street. Stop your car at an intersection, put the car in park and turn on your emergency flashing lights. While you're parked there, you will flip each individual coin, from the change you received, in the air catching it to see if it is "Heads or Tails". If you drop any coin during flipping, you must start over from the beginning on the first coin. You must remain there parked in the street until you have a majority of "Tails" flipping results.

Example: you receive 10 coins in change, you need to 6 out 10 "Tails" before you're done. Once you've flipped all the change coins once and you don't have a "Tails" majority, you must start over with the first coin again. Once you get your "Tails" majority, you may drive home or wherever you need to.

If a civilian comes to your car offering assistance, tell them "only if I'm lucky". If Law enforcement arrives, follow their instructions immediately explaining you spilled your fast food order and you were trying to get "focused" before continuing.

Have fun and publish a detailed report on getDare (in the appropriate forum area) once you've completed the dare!
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Memories for Life for this post:
Old 04-26-2011, 09:09 PM   #2
Catalyst
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Catalyst Send a message via Yahoo to Catalyst

If there were no repercussions for actions, maybe. Also, most drive-thrus have cameras now, so this would be unwise, especially for males, since guys would just go along with a female doing this.

Well thought out, but unlikely to be completed. Mad props to someone who does though.

Limits: Scat, Messy, Involving Others, Face pictures, Extreme public, Extreme pain

Likes: Anal, Humiliation, Pain, Edging, Cumming, Sounding, Pee Play

Toys: multiple sizes of dildos and plugs, sounding rods, clamps, etc
Catalyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 09:43 PM   #3
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Catalyst, seeing that you are from the Midwest you don't benefit from warm weather 80% of the days in the year.

Down here in sunny Florida, it is quite commonplace to see guys in their cars without shirts or girls wearing skimpy bikini tops (a bra can easily pass for one).

There isn't a single fast-food drive-thru security camera anywhere in the US which views anything other than the driver's profile. It can not peer into the interior of any vehicle as that's not it's purpose, thus invading the privacy of the car's occupant is a liable action so the cameras may only monitor the restaurant's assets.

I've done this dare several times without any repercussions!
Old 04-26-2011, 10:51 PM   #4
Hunterman36
Distinguished Member

I don't know it sounds like a good way to ruin the interior of your car pouring everything down yourself.
Hunterman36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 08:04 AM   #5
GetdareTEO
getDare Devil

I don't have a car, and I have already tried to drive through a McDrive on a bike.... without look. But I read the dare anyway... I think it's a bad idea to pour soft drinks over your body. It will DEFINATELY drip onto the seat!!!
Hard limits: anal, crossdressing, messy/scat, social suicide, hookups, masturbating on video/cam, deepthroating, enemas, excessively time consuming, too public, probably more.
Kik: getdareteo.
GetdareTEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 03:50 PM   #6
pymani96
getDare Sweetheart

As soon as I can drive, I am doing this.
pymani96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 04:32 PM   #7
sexandaggression

I wouldn't recommend doing this dare. Good job thinking it out and all that, but think about it. I work drive thru. If that happened to me, I'd call the cops or report you for sexual harassment. Obstructing traffic, in public, completely nude, where young children can see you, probably isn't good either. I'm not positive about the law, but that might be filed under "indecent exposure" if a particularly strict cop happens to help you.

To Punish: BenGay, humiliation, made to feel worthless

No: Involving others, anything else I say no to at my discretion.

I will do any tit torture dare you PM to me!
sexandaggression is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 08:01 PM   #8
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexandaggression View Post
I wouldn't recommend doing this dare. Good job thinking it out and all that, but think about it. I work drive thru. If that happened to me, I'd call the cops or report you for sexual harassment. Obstructing traffic, in public, completely nude, where young children can see you, probably isn't good either. I'm not positive about the law, but that might be filed under "indecent exposure" if a particularly strict cop happens to help you.
When you work "drive thru", how often do you lean so far out the window to look down into a car interior? I don't know where you work but I'm sure your boss would be very displeased if you did. The drive-thru window is specifically design to protect you from unruly "customers" so I don't know how you could claim "sexual harassment" unless you "invaded" a customer's private vehicle! If there in a pickup truck, you definitely can't tell what the person is or isn't wearing!

The dare NEVER instructs you to obstruct traffic. Your vehicle is on a public street with you concealed within it. Young children would never be able to see you since no parent is going to park their vehicle in the road in order for their children to gaze into other people's vehicles! I live in a beach town and it is quite common to see people going to the beach wearing just their swimsuits -- just shorts for guys and skimpy bikinis for gals. These types of revealing clothing could shock younger eyes but law enforcement can't charge any of them with indecent exposure!
Old 05-27-2012, 05:40 PM   #9
sexandaggression

My workplace was built in the sixties, so the window is positioned a bit strangely I guess, because I always have a full view of what people are wearing. I said harassment based on the part of the dare that says to pour the drink all over yourself and give the empty cup back. Because I can see that they're naked, I would be more than a little concerned.

My police statement was made because I live in a relatively conservative area. I'm not positive the police would act the same as those in your area.

I do apologize for misinterpreting the rest, though. That was my bad. ^_^'

To Punish: BenGay, humiliation, made to feel worthless

No: Involving others, anything else I say no to at my discretion.

I will do any tit torture dare you PM to me!

Last edited by sexandaggression; 05-27-2012 at 05:51 PM.
sexandaggression is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk