Old 10-19-2013, 01:49 AM   #1
just4kicks

Wink really want fun diaper dares 20/tg

Please Ive been doing other dares on here but would like to see what ones you guys can come up with for me I want to try new things and the only way i can is if you guys dare me. ill keep you updated

likes and limits in signiture

Tasks and dares

Likes: being submissive, roleplay, dress-up, everything diaper/abdl related, chastity, lots of attention, being a little brat, enema, hypno, humiliation, sissy, bdsm, diaper checks, forced diapers, regression, tasks and chores
Limits: friends/family, full public, illegal

ABDL, bed wetter in diapers every night
If you PM me a dare I'll give you a detailed report, and pics if you ask nicely
just4kicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 03:19 AM   #2
Themascot

i seem to be stuck on bananas today >.< get yourself a banana, your gonna be putting it up your ass, u can do thei either after you have pooped or before. If u really want to please me, youll put more than one of your there for me :3 Now, put on your diaper sissy haha! I want u to go to your bed and rub yourself through your diaper. Just from the outside. think of me watching u while u do it! After half and hour i want u too say the following while still lying in bed! "Thank u mascot for allowing me this chance to humiliate myself for u sir!" and poop all of those bananas out into your daiper! I bet its gonna be so full and war :3 Now, your not aloud to leave your bed till you cum, so without taking the daiper off, masturbate the best u can. When u finish, u can get up off the bed. Now, i usually request proof that u have done the dare, if it is possible (and if u want to please me for letting u do this for my enjoyment u should) take a pic of your messy daiper, pm for email <3 have fun!

LIKES Gay, straight, femdom, anal, cbt, sissy, messy, pee, poo, panties, crush, blackmail, some exhibitionism, furry, heels, female top, male top, make me famous <3

my make me famous gallery http://www.imagefap.com/profile/ShowOffPaul
Themascot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 12:38 AM   #3
just4kicks

just got home and after some trial and error put two whole bananas in me and thickly diapered up and am now waiting for 30 mins to finish. i wil try and send a pics if i can, before and after. ive never done bananas before and its been about 10 mins and its already really hard to keep it all in but ill wait :P

Tasks and dares

Likes: being submissive, roleplay, dress-up, everything diaper/abdl related, chastity, lots of attention, being a little brat, enema, hypno, humiliation, sissy, bdsm, diaper checks, forced diapers, regression, tasks and chores

Old 11-07-2013, 06:36 PM   #4
just4kicks

just did the dare again for the second time but instead of in my bed i walked to a park and did it.

i have plenty of diapers and bananas and now marshmallows and if needed i might be willing to go out and get some suppositories. also might be getting a butt plug soon

anyone else want to give me a dare, ill give a full report if you want :P

Tasks and dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
crossdress, diaper, diapers, home alone