Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 04-14-2014, 05:27 AM   #16
karlcane
Distinguished Member

with what?
5) a belt

how hard?
5) as hard as you would punch a punching bag.

what can the spankee wear?
4) pantsless, and underwear comes off halfway though the spanking.

room conditions
5) bathroom with the door open

how many swats?
how many swats in this spanking? this will be determined by the severity and circumstances of the calling dare. if it is on a per-task basis, two dice rolls will determine how many swats you'll get. if it is just a one-time punishment, three dice rolls will be the arbiter. if this is a really harsh punishment, four dice rolls will do the trick!

20 was the sort

karl
karlcane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 06:06 AM   #17
karlcane
Distinguished Member

Default again for me

with what?
6) a switch (break off a stick from a tree that is about 2-3 feet in length)

how hard?
5) as hard as you would punch a punching bag.

room conditions
1) door closed in your room

how many swats?
how many swats in this spanking? this will be determined by the severity and circumstances of the calling dare. if it is on a per-task basis, two dice rolls will determine how many swats you'll get. if it is just a one-time punishment, three dice rolls will be the arbiter. if this is a really harsh punishment, four dice rolls will do the trick!

roll the dice as many times as specified above, and additively multiply to get the amount of swats you will have to endure. so if you roll two dice, and get a 2 and a 5, you will get 10 smacks. but if you are getting a harsh punishment, and roll a 6, 5, 3 and 2. that is 180 slaps because 6x5x3x2 = 180. ouch!

So I got 60 !!!

A harsh punishment

thanks

karl
Old 04-28-2014, 06:22 AM   #18
karlcane
Distinguished Member

Default got it again

with what?
5) a belt

how hard?
6) you are the very embodiment of satan himself, and you are out to get full vengence on the bottom that will be spanked. let them feel the full force of hell!

6) we like to keep it pure... fully naked!

room conditions
4) someone else's room with the door open

how many swats?

roll the dice as many times as specified above, and additively multiply to get the amount of swats you will have to endure. so if you roll two dice, and get a 2 and a 5, you will get 10 smacks. but if you are getting a harsh punishment, and roll a 6, 5, 3 and 2. that is 180 slaps because 6x5x3x2 = 180. ouch!

so i got 216 ouch

here they go

karl
Old 08-20-2014, 04:43 AM   #19
lefevre

1) 1: lucky! chose sth like paddle
2) 6: (
3) pants come off halfway
4) hallway
5) 6x6x6 (god I am never that "lucky"!!!)

Luckily home alone yet it was soo noisy in the hallway O.o Completed though!
lefevre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 06:11 AM   #20
master timo
getDare Sweetheart

with what?
1) lucky! (kinda) you get to choose from below.

3) a spoon

how hard?

6) you are the very embodiment of satan himself, and you are out to get full vengence on the bottom that will be spanked. let them feel the full force of hell!

room conditions

how many swats?

100 with the spoon worm up needed

720 with the switch
master timo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 06:29 AM   #21
karlcane
Distinguished Member

Default my mentor ordered me to do it again

with what?
5) a belt

how hard?

5) pantsless and underwearless the entire time.

room conditions
2) in your room with the door open

how many swats?

I got 5 3 3 6 meaning 270 very hard spanks ! ouch ! will not be able to sit down for a while for sure

karl
Old 10-23-2014, 07:11 AM   #22
noname27

Unhappy

with what?
1. My boyfriend said that means he gets to choose, not me. He chose a paddle since it's the worst item for me and this is meant to be a severe punishment.

how hard?
3. decently hard, but not full out -- boyfriend said I got lucky with this roll, but that I should still be warned my spanking will still be one I remember (oww)

5. pantsless and underwearless the entire time.

room conditions
3. door open and in full view of outside of your room

how many swats?
Boyfriend said that I deserve worse than harsh so I had to roll 5 dice. Ugh.
2x2x4x4x6=384 :/

This was a horrendous punishment. Boyfriend started hard from the very beginning and was going to make sure I felt his wrath with each stroke. By stroke 25 or so I was in so much pain I didn't know if I could take anymore. He kept going with no mercy on my stinging ass. At about 200 strokes, he stopped briefly to give his arm a break so he could "finish the spanking as hard and effectively as he started". I was ordered to stay in position as he could start back up at any moment- and he did. Oh my gosh it was like fire on my ass. At about stroke 300 I just couldn't take anymore and moved out of position. This made him mad and he then restrained me and continued making the last 84 or so strokes the worst yet. My ass is now bright, bruised, stinging and throbbing. Gah I'm in extreme pain.
Boyfriend is still mad at me for the original offense but now even more mad for moving out of position (that is very much not allowed). He is going on a business trip for 2 days but when he gets back my bruised ass will be getting a caning (I'm dreading this :/ oww). He also has instructed that I do not deserve to have a break while he is gone. So the first 5 people to kik me about it can have me as their spanking slave for one hour. not excited about this - please be gentle. Kik: katie_3332
Old 09-10-2016, 05:09 PM   #23
SammyWhammi

with what?
2) open hand spanking.

how hard?
3) decently hard, but not full out

room conditions

how many swats?
2*4*1*5=40 swats
SammyWhammi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 06:39 AM   #24
karlcane
Distinguished Member

Default from karl

here are the parameters:

with what?

how hard?
4) as hard as possible without it being stressful on the spanker's arm

room conditions
5) bathroom with the door open

how many swats?

2-3-2-6 ie 72 swats

it had been hell trust me... thanks for that dare

karl
Old 11-29-2016, 02:13 PM   #25
robbybob

I got a paddle, as hard as without straining arm, half on underwear half bare, room with door open, and 360 swats, oh my did this burn, good thing I like pain I'm really horny now definitely going to do again

Dislikes but not limit. Piss drinking, anal, throatfucking(receiving) body writing

Limits, scat, permenant damage, family, anything out of reason, pics/vids
robbybob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 07:31 AM   #26
karlcane
Distinguished Member

Default karl again

Master thinks that dare really fit for me...

the purpose? to randomize and determine the type, harshness, and length of a spanking. you will need one dice

so, here are the parameters:

with what?
5) a belt

how hard?

room conditions
2) in your room with the door open

how many swats?
2*5*4 = 40

ouch Master applied them just now... really hard... and ashaming as a friend was in the living room and door was open... he saw quite all I feel...

Master says it is a good lesson for me

karl

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
arbiter, choose, dice, reference, spanking