Old 08-19-2012, 10:26 PM   #16
dickface

this is certanly heating up and i like it!
dickface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 06:00 AM   #17
HHHobo

Red face

This is a really good story. I love stories where the guy gets really embarrassed. I hope Pat has further difficult times.
HHHobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 02:25 PM   #18
ExtremeMaster33

this is such an amazing story and i hope you continue soon keep up the good writing

Dislike Anal, Family and friends, piss and scat

ill be anyones dare slave, just pm me

Teased by girls edges completed 10/350
ExtremeMaster33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 03:33 PM   #19
FLCL

Chapter 7

For many girls, this dare may not have been such a big deal. But Lindsay was a virgin, she was still clearly uncomfortable in her body, and I was here.

"You guys!" Lindsay appealed to the rest of us.

"You have to do it Lindsay," instructed Rachel.

Lindsay glared at me, "This is all your fault!"

I defended myself, "I seem to remember you making a rule that caused me some embarrassment. You remember, it was part of your plan."

"That wasn't even my idea! ... Ugh, whatever," Lindsay surrendered.

She took off her glasses and stood up. She grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it off over the top of her head. She was wearing a sexy peach colored bra with white lace trim. As soon as her shirt was off, she held her right arm across her breasts, hiding her cleavage. Her creamy skin and slender physique were very sexy.

Next, it was time to remove her shorts. She tried to remove them with her left hand, keeping her right arm in front of her cleavage. She pulled the left side of the waistband down to her knees, but the right side was stuck on her hip. Lindsay wiggled her hips back and forth. It was sexy how shy she was with her breasts. They weren't large, but they were very hot. They looked very good with the rest of her body.

Eventually she became frustrated and gave up on the one handed approach, pulling her shorts off with both hands and revealing cheeky panties that matched her bra. Then, she sat down quickly and pulled her knees up to her chest so her body was hidden behind her legs. Her shyness was really turning me on, something she couldn't have known. Still, I didn't want her to be on edge, so I told her, "Lindsay, you're really hot!" Lindsay hid her face behind her knees, but not before I caught a glimpse of a smile.

It was my turn, so I rolled the die. It landed on a 3 and I took my sips. Next, Rachel rolled a 6 and announced the new rule, "From now on, any time you roll a 3 you have to take off an article of clothing."

"Even me?" asked Lindsay.

"Yep, even you," answered Rachel.

Lindsay rested her chin on her knees. She didn't bother to argue. After that, Dakota and Sarah rolled a 1 and a 2 and took their drinks. Lindsay's bad luck streak continued when she rolled a 3. "I can't believe this!" she cried.

Lindsay waited a moment and contemplated her options: bra or panties. Which could she more easily conceal? Which would be worse for the rest of us to see?

Last edited by FLCL; 08-20-2012 at 03:43 PM.
FLCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 07:54 PM   #20
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

That was awesome! Keep up the good work! Can't wait for the next chapter!

Likes: Masturbation, Humiliation & nudity in private, Mild public, Ice, Anal, Light Pain, Orgasm Control, Outside
Maybe: Public, Pain
Limits: Family, Friends, Cum, Poo, Permanent, Blood, Piss, Toothpaste etc., Diapers,
frogman91234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 04:42 AM   #21
loves_the_dares

Seriously...why couldn't this happen to me??

Also if someone PM's "Quick Strip" to me I will have 30 seconds to strip competely naked and will stay like that for 10 minutes

Likes: Denied Orgasm, Semi-Public Nudity, Strangers, Embarrassment, Spanking
Dislikes: Light Bondage, Completely Public, Complete Humiliation, Pic Proof, Anal
Limits: Toys, X-Dressing (Nothing Available), Ice, Poo, Pee, Cum, Extreme Pain, Permanent, CBT
loves_the_dares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 07:09 PM   #22
FLCL

Chapter 8

"Wow, you're lucky," I joked with Lindsay. She gave me the evil eye and took three very slow sips of her hard lemonade.

Brittany asked the question on everyone's mind, "So, what's it going to be?" Lindsay got up on her knees. She reached behind her back and unclasped her bra causing it to hang loosely while still covering her breasts. She held her bra in place with her left hand, while slipping the right strap over her arm. Then she did the same in reverse. The tone of her face was becoming progressively more and more red.

Keeping her left hand in front of her breasts, she pulled away her bra. Her left tit slid out from under her elbow, giving me a momentary glimpse of her nipple. It was the size of a quarter and it was hard. Then Lindsay returned to her position of hiding her body behind her legs and hugging her knees. I couldn't help but stare, mesmerized by her body and the situation she found herself in. My erection had returned.

Brittany picked up the die and rolled a 3. "Do socks count?" she asked Rachel. Rachel answered, "Yes, but they only count as one item." Brittany removed her socks. I rolled a 2, followed by a 1 from Rachel; we both took our drinks.

Dakota was next and she rolled a 5. She jumped on the chance to torment Lindsay some more, "Lindsay, I dare you to do the 'I'm a little teapot' song and dance."

"You guys suck," Lindsay said. She stood up with her hands still in front of her breasts. Then she took a breath and lowered her hands to her sides, giving us a full view of her breasts for the first time. My dick surged harder. We all cheered, "woo!" Then she started to sing, "I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout..." All of us were giggling, trying to muffle ourselves. It was such a ridiculous song and dance to begin with, and she was doing it topless.

She leaned back and forth with one hand on her hip and the other raised out to the side, her nipples protruding from her tits. I very much enjoyed watching the motion of her breasts as she swayed. I'm sure it felt like an eternity for Lindsay, but for me, it was all to soon before I heard her saying, "...tip me over and pour me out." We all laughed and clapped as she returned to her position, her face blushing.

Next, Sarah rolled a 3 and removed her socks before taking 3 sips of her drink. Lindsay's bad luck streak ended when she rolled a 6. "Finally!" she exhaled. Lindsay made a rule that she hoped would draw some attention away from her, "From now on, everyone must take dares." We all smiled at each other, planning what we wanted to do to one another.

Last edited by FLCL; 08-21-2012 at 07:16 PM.
Old 08-21-2012, 07:54 PM   #23
phanmail
Distinguished Member

Location: In the depths of a bunker deep beneath the artic ice caps

This is a good story. I just wish it could happen in real life...
phanmail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 04:50 PM   #24
FLCL

Chapter 9

Brittany was up next and she rolled a 3. She stood up and removed her shorts revealing Hello Kitty panties. "Oh my god," laughed Sarah. "Yea... no one was supposed to see these," admitted Brittany.

I rolled a 4 on my turn and took four swigs of my drink. Rachel rolled a 3 and removed her socks before taking her drinks. Then Dakota rolled a 5. She turned to me, "Pat, I dare you to play the rest of the game completely naked."

"Really?" I asked. "Yep," she replied. I took off my socks before standing up. Then I removed my shirt. The girls were smiling at me. My dick was still hard from watching Lindsay's dance. I held my waistband for a second. This felt more embarrassing than when it was only my dick revealed. I dropped my shorts to my ankles and suddenly I was completely naked in front of five pretty girls. Rachel reached over and slapped my ass, causing me to blush and the girls to laugh.

When I first sat down, I tried to situate myself so that my penis would be out of view. I struggled with different positions, but it all felt very awkward. The girls were giggling at my struggles. Eventually, I gave up and sat normally, leaving my dick fully exposed. It just felt more natural.

"That's more like it," said Sarah, "let that dick hang out for us to admire." I felt so exposed and powerless, but my dick just raged harder. Next Sarah rolled a 6. She added a new twist to the game, "From now on, dares may be addressed to more than one person."

Lindsay rolled a 3. "Jesus!" she cried. "Well, at least you don't have to worry about threes anymore," Brittany joked. Lindsay laid down on her back and picked her hips up off the floor. She slid her panties down to her thighs and returned to sitting position. The she removed her panties the rest of the way and went back to hiding behind her legs.

My dick was so hard. I wanted to get off so badly. Here I was completely naked with a naked girl just three feet from me. It was sexual torture.

Brittany picked up the die, rolled a 2, and took her drinks. I rolled a 4 and took my drinks. Then Rachel rolled a 5. Rachel's dare made me feel dizzy with nerves and anticipation, "Pat and Lindsay, I dare you to spend ten minutes together in the hallway closet!"
Old 08-22-2012, 04:56 PM   #25
FLCL

Author's Note

I'm going to be out of town for a couple of days and won't be able to update the story for a little bit. Don't worry, I have good ideas where I want this to go and how I want it to end. I just need time to write it.

If you have any comments on the story so far, please write them in the thread. I love hearing from you guys. I plan on doing some skinny dipping while I'm away. Wish me luck!
Old 08-22-2012, 06:54 PM   #26
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

Ohhh nooo!!! No updates! I can't wait for the next post upon your return! Have fun make sure there are no leeches if you are swimmin in a lake!

Likes: Masturbation, Humiliation & nudity in private, Mild public, Ice, Anal, Light Pain, Orgasm Control, Outside
Maybe: Public, Pain
Limits: Family, Friends, Cum, Poo, Permanent, Blood, Piss, Toothpaste etc., Diapers,
frogman91234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 10:25 PM   #27
dickface

ahh it was just getting REALLY GOOD. come back soon
dickface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 08:02 PM   #28
MattInPanties

I can hardly wait for you to come back! The last part was so good I can hardly wait for the next part!
Old 08-25-2012, 12:02 AM   #29
fullcharmer
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to fullcharmer Send a message via Yahoo to fullcharmer

good story

Like:
humiliation, ice and body writng,Mouth soaping

Limits:
No Permanent,Blood, Public, Pee, Scat, Family/Friends,messy, Crossdressing,Diapers,eating or drinking bodily fluids or such, anal

sex/partner count 10

my kik is : drestino
fullcharmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 04:47 AM   #30
HHHobo

This just keeps getting better and better. I hope there are embarrassing times ahead for Pat.
HHHobo is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk