Old 08-15-2010, 09:15 PM   #1
Carrie79
Account Banned

Default Well deserved punishment!

I have been really bad lately I hav done every bad thing that is out there even the little things like disrespect and mouthing off and cussing excessively! Please I am in need of an attitde check! I need some help thinking of punishments for all the bad I have done. Don't hold anything back. I need to learn a lesson! Please give me punishments
Carrie79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 06:01 AM   #2
kenneth.s

Carrie,
it would be good if you state your limits here.

for foul mouth:
- mix 2 tablespoons of chilli sauce+ 2 tablespoons of vinegar with half a cup of water. Pour into your mouth and tape it. Keep it in your mouth for 1 hour.
- take a pair of chopsticks, use as gag and tie them tight with a string/handkerchief at the back of your head. Keep it there for 2 hours.
*to add, you can blindfold yourself while you do it.

Other punishments:
- Insert a whole cucumber into your pussy/anal, then stay at a squating position with hands behind your head for 2 hours or more. naked and make sure the cucumber don't fall out.
- spanking your pussy/ass 20 times (wrap a piece of wood with your tank top for a homemade paddle)

Let me know how you go, naughty kitten.
kenneth.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 06:13 AM   #3
Carrie79
Account Banned

Wow my mouth is on fire! Th cucumber kept falling out. Boy does my pussy hurt from that well deservered paddeling. I hope I learned my lesson.
Carrie79 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk