Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-12-2017, 04:18 PM   #1
SlutToy

Female Humiliation dares for 23f slut

Please give this slut humiliation dares! I haven’t been properly humiliated in far too long I’m particularly looking for hidden public, body writing, and/or piss control dares. Nothing painful right now, please.

Thank you so much
Toys: butt plugs (small & medium), household items
SlutToy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 04:22 PM   #2
babymicha3l

Pee through your panties the rest of the day and don't change. Before you go to sleep edge five times gagged with them
Limits: public/permanent / family/scat eating anal
Kik is ouchwoah
Pm me wet and I'll pee myself on the spot
Pm me hold and I'll hold it for as long as you want. If I fail punish me
Pm me "like a dog" and I pee the whole next day outside like a dog
Pm me ouch and I'll wedgie myself for x minutes
PM me SIT and I will sit 15 minutes in the corner of my bedroom, facing the wall
babymicha3l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 04:24 PM   #3
getdaring
getDare Devil

how do you want to be humiliated? are you looking for to be degraded? maybe you could first start by writing 'slut' on your body and leaving it there all day.

and do you like wedgies? would you be able to have one all day?
getdaring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 04:28 PM   #4
Heshem123

Stuff panties in your mouth and pussy, and write "Master's Toy" on your tits. Also, plug your ass and write "Butt Slut" on it. Picture proof is always appreciated, but not necessary if its a limit.
Heshem123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 04:34 PM   #5
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Default Body writing and shopping

How about grabbing a sharpie and writing down a much of of naughty words on your body. On your breasts,ass,pussy,stomach etc. Things like Slut, fuck me , cum slut, dirty bitch etc. Maybe draw some arrows pointing towards your pussy saying please fuck me, free fuck hole. Where them under you clothes during the day and do your normal routine. Then when you have a chance sit down in front of a mirror spread your legs and masturbate. Watch yourself like this and edge 10 times and then finally cum. Counting to 100 in between. If you want to be extra naughty have this mirror be inside a changing room of a clothing store.
Old 12-12-2017, 04:40 PM   #6
VirtDom

Write "grab me" on your tits and "fuck me" on your mound. Keep it for at least 24 hrs.
You may only use the toilet to shit, not to piss, during a whole day. If you must use a toilet to piss, you have to edge once before doing so and also once for every toilet use right before bed.

KiK: LKFreising

No deal, say No and we are fine... Silence is not a solution!
VirtDom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 04:56 PM   #7
TheoDares
Account Banned

Edge of Self Worth

You are going to get a piece of paper and a pen for this dare. I want you to sit in front of a mirror. You are to take a good long look into that mirror. I want you to write down anything and everything that you dislike about yourself. You should of course be completely naked looking at yourself in the mirror. After you've written this on paper, you will then copy your negative ideas onto your body with a pen. For example, if you don't like your cheekbones, you'd write what you don't like about them on your "Cheekbones". If you thought you were fat, you'd write "fat" on your stomach.

For everything that you write, you are to number it. Each complaint should have an assigned number. If there are then fifteen things you dislike about yourself for example, you must edge for each one - each time thinking about that one dislike about yourself. This should mean it is longer for you to masturbate for, therefore frustrating yourself more and degrading you as you look at your worthless, disliked body as you do it.

I appreciate that this could mean a lot of edges so, with that in mind - you have a six per day limit. If there is seven things, you will do 6 on 1 day, and the last edge the next. If there are forty things, you will do 6 on 1 day, 6 on day 2, 6 on 3, 6 on Day 4 and so on and so on until you've reached 40.

19/M/Owned Switch
If you really want a dare from me,
check out my Dare Factory!

Likes: Pet Play, BDSM, Mild Pain, Humiliation, Age Play, Degrading, Contests, Spankings
Dislikes: Line Writing, Messy, Long Dares, Toothpaste, Edging, Hypno
Limits: Family, Extremely Messy, Shit, Needles

"PM me 'FACEBOOK', and if I get ten of these a day - I will send whoever sent me the 10th PM the link to my facebook account"
TheoDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 05:06 PM   #8
MasterO2
getDare Devil

As I see others have said pee you panties and stuff them in your pussy and such. Here is a task that will work with those as well as add a bit of a twist to the task. Stuff a pair of your cotton panties into your pussy, duct tape your pussy completely shut with the panties inside it. Now the fun begins. Each 15 minutes you will drink 6 ounces of lemon juice water. You of course may not pee until you can in no way possibly hold it any longer and when you do reach that point you may not remove your tape or panties from your pussy. Meanwhile you will stimulate your clit and asshole bringing yourself to the edge 10 times and on the 10th you may orgasm. Repeat this over as many times as you can in the time it takes for you to lose bladder control and soak your panties with piss as well as your other juices. Once this happens you must orgasm one more time and then you will remove the tape and panties from your pussy, stuff the panties in your mouth and tape your mouth shut for the next 8 hours while you try to sleep. You may not use the toilet again until you remove the tape from your mouth. If you do need to pee you will save it in a jar until your next shower. Before you shower you will pour it over your head and work it in as though it was conditioner. Wait 15 minutes and then you may shower.
MasterO2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 05:40 PM   #9
SlutToy

Default Slight addendum to the request

In sorry I didn’t put this in the original post (I’m such a stupid slut sometimes) but I’m anorgasmic. Since I can’t cum, edging, cumming, etc don’t really work for me as part of a dare. I will substitute playing with my clit/pussy for 5 mins for edging in the dares. Does anyone have a suggestion for what I can do instead of cumming?
Toys: butt plugs (small & medium), household items
SlutToy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 06:07 PM   #10
TheoDares
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlutToy View Post
In sorry I didn’t put this in the original post (I’m such a stupid slut sometimes) but I’m anorgasmic. Since I can’t cum, edging, cumming, etc don’t really work for me as part of a dare. I will substitute playing with my clit/pussy for 5 mins for edging in the dares. Does anyone have a suggestion for what I can do instead of cumming?
Hey Chick. Apologies. Didn't realise that when I submitted that. For each edge(what would have been an edge) apply 1 clothespeg to your vagina.

19/M/Owned Switch
If you really want a dare from me,
check out my Dare Factory!

Likes: Pet Play, BDSM, Mild Pain, Humiliation, Age Play, Degrading, Contests, Spankings
Dislikes: Line Writing, Messy, Long Dares, Toothpaste, Edging, Hypno
Limits: Family, Extremely Messy, Shit, Needles

"PM me 'FACEBOOK', and if I get ten of these a day - I will send whoever sent me the 10th PM the link to my facebook account"
TheoDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 07:06 PM   #11
slaveik

Hi. For a day you will embrace your slut spirit. You must only wear highest heels you own both at home and outside(can be different pairs). Also you are to go commando whole day. All of your clothing for the day must be very tight fitting, if weather permits a short tight skirt, otherwise tightest pair of pants/tights you own. You also must wear your small butt plug the whole day if you can, if not try to wear as long as you can bear it. Also I want you to think of 5 things that make you a slut and write them on your body, for example I love cock/anal etc.
Every time you feel the urge to pee you have to wait at least 30 minutes before you go and have a glass of water. To finish up your day you will sleep totally naked this day.

Toys

Denied by girls 2.0: until 27 jul
28/28 edges
slaveik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 09:28 AM   #12
yorksdom

Default Task 1

Attire

Crop top (small n tight )
Tight figure hugging jeans (with zipper button up fly)
Butt plug
No underware allowed
Shoes of your choice

Task

Insert butt plug
Put on crop top
Pull on jeans, but instead of fastening them. Tuck the fly flaps inside your jeans.
This should of now created a vee of skin that will show the top of your pussy slit.
Set a timer for 15 mins

You are now go out for a walk around the park or shopping. Every time your timer sounds you are to slide a finger 10 times through your pussy slit.
You must be out like this for a minimum of 2hours.

You are not allowed to cum, but as you can't no issue there

You are also not allowed to cover up and must engage with at least 3 people.

As you can't Cum, this must be replaced with another stimulation.
I suggest 2 ways.
1 - pain.... an edge you have to spank your clit 10 times . For a Cum.... 50 spanks to your Clit.
Or, alternative
2. Workout.... edge 10 squats onto a anal plug. For a Cum.... 30 squats on to a anal plug then 20 pussy insert squats.

Have fun, play safe

Master Yorksdom

Last edited by yorksdom; 12-15-2017 at 09:39 AM.
yorksdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 10:38 AM   #13
Imriel

First, write the whores mantra on your body:
---
I was born a horny cunt.
I’m a simple piece of fuckmeat.
Unless I’m serving, I am nothing.
I’m only filled with purpose when I’m filled with cock.
I’m a set of three holes and a set of tits.
Only my body is of value, and it does not belong to me.
I’m pretty when I’m covered in spit and cum.
I want dick in any of my holes at any time.
I will not say, ‘No’. I’m a horny set of fuck-holes.
I exist solely for the amusement and entertainment of men.
I’m a nasty, trashy fuck-slut.
I will expose myself whenever and wherever I am told to.
I am a receptacle for jizz. I am a cumdumpster.
I want to be bathed and filled with spunk.
I want all men to fill with me with cock.
I will follow orders because I’m an obedient slut and I don’t know what’s best for me.
I’m a cum-drinking whore.
My mouth’s main purpose is not talking; my mouth is for sucking dick, licking balls and gargling spit and cum.
I’m a pleasing set of holes.
I’m a cumrag designed to be used.
Please fuck my holes.
---

Stuff your ass with a plug, secure it with a crotch rope, then dress as a sexy student and go to a cafe. Take out some paper and write down the mantra at least 10 times. After each repetition look around the cafe and fantasize about all the people there throwing you over the table and using you.

If you feel like sharing I'd love to see the mantra written on your body.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bathroom control, body writing, hidden public, humiliation dare