Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-12-2017, 04:01 PM   #1
wedgiebabe
getDare Sweetheart

Default First Time in Diapers

I've been on this site for a while now and played around with most things, but one thing I've never really experienced is diapers.

So I recently bought some and need ideas of how to use them - how often to change, what to do in them, things to put in, when and how long to wear them etc. The only time I can't wear them is while playing sport which is a couple of hours most evenings, but otherwise I'm open!

Will write reports for any tasks given and regular updates on how things are going
Toys: magic wand, remote control vibe, butt plug, anal beads, dildo, nipple clamps, bondage kit, chastity belt

PM Dares

I have never been able to orgasm or edge so please don't give me any tasks involving these

25/F/Sub/England
wedgiebabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 04:10 PM   #2
babymicha3l

Drink 16 oz of water an hour in your diaper. Don't change until it leaks. It's an easy start to get use to wearing
Limits: public/permanent / family/scat eating anal
Kik is ouchwoah
Pm me wet and I'll pee myself on the spot
Pm me hold and I'll hold it for as long as you want. If I fail punish me
Pm me "like a dog" and I pee the whole next day outside like a dog
Pm me ouch and I'll wedgie myself for x minutes
PM me SIT and I will sit 15 minutes in the corner of my bedroom, facing the wall
babymicha3l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 07:18 PM   #3
Crosstail

Try to get yourself nice and desperate (possibly try drinking 3-4 liters in a span of 2 hours before starting, or however much you see fit. However, don't drink too much where you might get sick). Then, once you're really feeling the need to go pee, like you're almost about to involuntarily release your bladder, try to use rope/your bondage kit to tie your legs together, with your magic wand vibrator/ remote control vibe stuck in place right over your pussy (over your diaper, or under your diaper, doesn't matter depending on which one you use). Also, make sure to tie your arms too, so basically you can't move, but rather you can only squirm around. If you aren't able to hold your bladder for 15 minutes after you start (keep a timer!), then you must stay in that position for another 15 minutes!

Likes: Wetting/Desperation, Bondage, Humiliation, Diapers, Hidden public
Limits: Public, Family, Pictures (Unless I trust you)

My toys: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85174
Crosstail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 11:29 PM   #4
wedgiebabe
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks for the dares so far - I will Complete both of them today, but a quick update on what's happened so far:

I've just survived my first night in a diaper, which was pretty uneventful. I drank about 2 litres of water before bed, and normally it would take a lot less to make me get up to pee in the middle of the night, so I was expecting a real struggle. But I actually managed to get to sleep within 30 minutes and slept through dry so it obviously wasn't enough.

I think it is partly a mental thing because I was conscious about getting my bed wet which was stopping me from letting go, but hopefully if I can see how absorbent the diaper is during today, then tonight I might be more willing to wet myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by babymicha3l View Post
Drink 16 oz of water an hour in your diaper. Don't change until it leaks. It's an easy start to get use to wearing
I have morning training today (it's currently 6:25am) so decided to relieve myself in the bathroom, but the diaper will be straight back on when training finishes and I will drink as much as possible during the session and continue to drink 8oz per hour to see if I can get this first diaper nice and wet!
Toys: magic wand, remote control vibe, butt plug, anal beads, dildo, nipple clamps, bondage kit, chastity belt

PM Dares

I have never been able to orgasm or edge so please don't give me any tasks involving these

25/F/Sub/England
Old 12-13-2017, 04:58 AM   #5
wedgiebabe
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by babymicha3l View Post
I've just completed this. It's been about two hours since training finished and I drank about 4 litres since the start of training so was bursting to go. It took me a while to work up the courage to actually let go and piss because I was worried about soaking through, but it finally got too much to hold while sitting at my desk in my room. Someone actually knocked on my door while I was pissing because they had come round to view the house. Completely forgot they were coming so it was a good test of the diaper's exposure!

I was surprised at how much the diaper expanded and how much piss kept coming, but it actually started leaking as soon as I finished, so I'm planning on doubling up in future! I've now changed into two diapers and am already needing to pee again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crosstail View Post
Try to get yourself nice and desperate (possibly try drinking 3-4 liters in a span of 2 hours before starting, or however much you see fit. However, don't drink too much where you might get sick). Then, once you're really feeling the need to go pee, like you're almost about to involuntarily release your bladder, try to use rope/your bondage kit to tie your legs together, with your magic wand vibrator/ remote control vibe stuck in place right over your pussy (over your diaper, or under your diaper, doesn't matter depending on which one you use). Also, make sure to tie your arms too, so basically you can't move, but rather you can only squirm around. If you aren't able to hold your bladder for 15 minutes after you start (keep a timer!), then you must stay in that position for another 15 minutes!
This sounds great, I'm going to wait until I have the house to myself before trying it after what happened this morning, but can't wait. I'm currently sitting in two fresh diapers needing to pee, so would love some more tasks to complete in the meantime

PM Dares

25/F/Sub/England
Old 12-13-2017, 05:45 AM   #6
NaughtyDaddy
Distinguished Member

Do 20 squats, then 20 jumping jacks.
If you're still dry after 15minutes, drink a cup of black tea then start over after a 15 minutes wait.
Do this fully naked except for your diapers of course.

Likes: Girls that are submissive, obedient, slave-minded, bratty, selfish, daring, slutty, messy, showoff, pissers, who crave to wet for their daddy and if I have forgotten something you'va thoughts on, just say it to me baby girl.

Hates: Rap music, fake profiles, not being answered!
Find me at FetLife: D0mDaddyVS
KiK: NaughtyDaddyVS007

My tumblr: dom-daddy-sluttrainer.tumblr.com
My BDSM test:
https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3777857
NaughtyDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 06:28 AM   #7
wedgiebabe
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyDaddy View Post
Do 20 squats, then 20 jumping jacks.
If you're still dry after 15minutes, drink a cup of black tea then start over after a 15 minutes wait.
Do this fully naked except for your diapers of course.
Thanks for this. I actually peed just before reading this so wasn't sure if I'd manage another one in time. But stripped off and did the exercises, then sat back down in my already soaked double diaper.

After 13 minutes I relieved myself again so no need for the black tea or repetition. The diapers don't feel full still but some did leak out of the leg holes while I was pissing. I'm now back at my desk still naked, sitting in these warm expanded diapers looking forward to my next task...

PM Dares

25/F/Sub/England
Old 12-13-2017, 06:32 AM   #8
Butterfly's Prisoner
Account Banned

If you have any marshmallows at home, try shoving ten into your ass, then keep them in for as long as you can. You might try a banana instead of marshmallows too.

Likes: anal, toothpaste, enemas, feet, edging, creative dares, trying out new stuff.
Dislikes/punishments: pee drinking, heavy anal, pain, long dares.
Limits: scat eating, public, friends/family/work, needles, extreme pain, blood play, face pictures, crossdressing.
Butterfly's Prisoner is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk