Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-12-2017, 03:13 PM   #16
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

Before you head home: drink 1.5 L of water and make sure you leave the train with an empty bladder. I hope that's enough, because there is another requirement, you can not enter the house without a visible leak on your clothes!
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 03:44 PM   #17
DiaperMan2223

This is an interesting thread. Eager to hear how your ride home was.

My list of likes and dislikes
My list of Toys and assorted other items
My BDSM Test

Please take a minute to go check out one of my other threads:
Edge me please
Cock hero person above challenges/dares
Looking for diaper themed dare and punishment ideas

My Kik: PM me.
DiaperMan2223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 08:23 PM   #18
babykelsey

Shoot! @ltakltak I didn't see your post in time!

I kept refreshing the page, but didn't realize the thread had gone on to the second page! That really would have been perfect though. I'm not sure I can do another full day of diapers so soon, but I might just have to bring some supplies for the ride home tomorrow...

What do you think? Maybe something new for tomorrow? Let me know what kind of stuff I should pack!
babykelsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 02:47 PM   #19
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

hmm, looks like we are out of sink a bit (and in different time zones obviously). I'd say: try again tomorrow. Pack your diapers as last time and this time -in addition- keep well hydrated throughout the day. You may pee anywhere and anytime you like (in your diapers), and change as much as you like, but three pees during the day have specific requirements:
1) once while talking on the phone
2) one while talking to a colleague
3) one where your hand is in your diaper.

enjoy!
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 04:59 PM   #20
babykelsey

Wait but I was hoping that if I could complete all the other optional parts of my debt to Cass, I could reduce the number of days I had to be diapered at the office to just one, which would be the one I have already completed. But I guess in order to do that I do need to spend a full day plugged and diapered, but I don’t necessarily need to be USING my diapers during that time. I would be allowed to use the big girl potty (right Cass?).

I’m only shying away from this because the constant need to pee made it really hard to get work done yesterday, but otherwise love the dare and think I probably need to practice my diaper training. What if I was allowed to use the potty throughout the day, but then let you make all the rules for the way home? Which could include added sissy or babyish tasks and punishments?
Old 12-14-2017, 11:49 AM   #21
babykelsey

Default Exercise Update

Just to give an update on the progress on exercise:

Crunches (with plug in): 200/1000
Squats (with plug in): 180/1000
Jumping Jacks (with breast forms): 300/1000
Full day plugged (this cannot overlap with a diaper day that I receive credit for): still need to do
Writing a blog entry of at least 300 words, topic "Never bet with stakes too much for you": still need to do
Wearing panties from morning to bed time night: complete!
Reporting all of these plus the actual diaper time in the loser thread: ongoing

Also want to report more in depth on the exercises because they have been super fun. For the crunches and squats I've been following along with bikini workout videos, so it's super fun and motivating and the plug just feels soooo good. And then for the jumping jacks, they would have been easy except I filled my DIY breast forms way too big and they were bouncing all over the place. I made them by filling latex gloves with water (only because I didn't have balloons) and then putting those in socks to keep them more round shaped. (pic below) I ended up having to add a second bra to try to contain them, which sort of worked, but still was too small and they bounced all over. Is it okay if I make them smaller next time? Or should I try something different with bras? Need help!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4979.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	31.4 KB
ID:	7374  
The following user says Thank You to babykelsey for this post:
Old 12-17-2017, 03:23 PM   #22
CSasha
Oracle

You are doing very good. Next time, try with smaller breasts.

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 05:13 PM   #23
babykelsey

Thank you Cass!

I'm going to make them a little smaller now! And then what do you think for a kind of bra? I don't want to make the same mistake of them being out of control, but still the bouncier the better, so not sure if I do sports bra, regular, or maybe something more like a bikini top...

Can you help me pick?

Advertisements
Kink Talk