Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-11-2017, 03:00 PM   #1
Analslut12

Default pussy punishment for not writing report

hello, i wrote a thread about a week and a half ago asking for a diaper recipe, here it is
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=328608

i got my phone taken away by my BF for being a brat and being rude when he wouldn't buy me the dress i wanted, so i was unable to write the report in time, i just wrote it, and as promised, i have to accept any reasonable punishments that can be inflicted on my pussy, if i do not write a report in this thread within a week, please pm me.

please make these dares something my boyfriend can do to me, the kinkier, weirder, and more complex the better

after december 15th, the punishments can include all parts of my body

5’3, 125 pounds, petite figure

Kik: onepiecelover12 (it’s the bathing suit not the anime)

Likes: pain, punishment, humiliation, degradation, gross food, diapers, icy hot, hot sauce, toothpaste, ice, predicament, clothing control, sports bras, bathing suits, thumbtacks

Limits: pics/vids, blood, poop, full public, social suicide.

I DO NOT DOM GUYS

Last edited by Analslut12; 12-11-2017 at 04:44 PM.
Analslut12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 03:55 PM   #2
Rhowc
getDare Devil

For punishment, strip naked, lay flat on your back, spread your legs wide and pull your knees up so that your feet are flat. Lay your hand on your pussy with your fingers at your opening. Raise your hand up and bring it down in a sharp slap. Slap your pussy 150 times. Do this in 6 sets of 25 so that you can continue to slap hard. Finish by holding yourself open and slapping your clit 35 times with a wooden spoon. Be sure to count all of your spanks out loud. Please provide your detailed report here and by PM.
Rhowc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 04:42 PM   #3
Analslut12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhowc View Post
For punishment, strip naked, lay flat on your back, spread your legs wide and pull your knees up so that your feet are flat. Lay your hand on your pussy with your fingers at your opening. Raise your hand up and bring it down in a sharp slap. Slap your pussy 150 times. Do this in 6 sets of 25 so that you can continue to slap hard. Finish by holding yourself open and slapping your clit 35 times with a wooden spoon. Be sure to count all of your spanks out loud. Please provide your detailed report here and by PM.
i had my boyfriend do this too me, he used a wooden spoon for all of it because i closed my legs on the 3rd stroke, i was crying by the end, thank you for the dare

Likes: pain, punishment, humiliation, degradation, gross food, diapers, icy hot, hot sauce, toothpaste, ice, predicament, clothing control, sports bras, bathing suits, thumbtacks

I DO NOT DOM GUYS
The following user says Thank You to Analslut12 for this post:
Old 12-12-2017, 02:39 PM   #4
Analslut12

Default punishment

my boyfriend says that he will buy me the dress i wanted if i reach 20 dares on this thread by the new year, please help me!

I DO NOT DOM GUYS
Old 12-12-2017, 02:42 PM   #5
M0ddingArt

Give your BF the password to your account for a week and you complete any dares you were given. He can’t change your limits or give you a Dare in your limits though
M0ddingArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 02:51 PM   #6
Analslut12

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0ddingArt View Post
Give your BF the password to your account for a week and you complete any dares you were given. He can’t change your limits or give you a Dare in your limits though
dares like this do not count, they have to be physical punishments

I DO NOT DOM GUYS
Old 12-12-2017, 03:12 PM   #7
Sexeelady

Edge once. Open clit and flick it 5 times. Edge again. Immediately follow with an ice cube on your exposed clit. Clothes pin your clit and pussy and cover with Vick’s rub. Edge once more followed by removing pins and spanking 20 times.
Sexeelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 03:38 PM   #8
Analslut12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexeelady View Post
Edge once. Open clit and flick it 5 times. Edge again. Immediately follow with an ice cube on your exposed clit. Clothes pin your clit and pussy and cover with Vick’s rub. Edge once more followed by removing pins and spanking 20 times.

i edged, then my boyfriend held my lips open and flicked my clit 5 times, i let out a little scream each time. he then put the ice on on, it was so cold i was shivering, then came the clothes pin, i guess thats the curse of having a well defined clit, it can be punished easily, he put the vapor rub on the clip before clipping, so i was almost in tears, after my next edge, he slapped my pussy hard 20 times and removed the clip, i kept a sports bra on during this, i hope that was acceptable, if not, let me know in a pm what my punishment will be, in gratitude for this punishment, i will accept a very painful punishment if that is what you desire.

I DO NOT DOM GUYS

Advertisements
Kink Talk