Old 11-21-2017, 03:26 PM   #1
davidallen
getDare Sweetheart

Default House chores motivation

Hi, it seems I have been a lazy boy for the last few days. I have been told to do chores, but I skipped them, putting the off "for later," but of course never actually doing them. Currently I need to:
- wash the dishes
- take out the trash
- wash the toilet
- clean the bathroom
- clean the kitchen
- tidy my room
- vaccum the floor
- clean the dust

It seems I need some motivation. Punishments as well as rewards can be used! You can also tell me HOW to do the chores (eg. I am to be naked).

Available equipment: Common household stuff, plus some sex toys (fleshlight, chastity...)
davidallen is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to davidallen for this post:
Old 11-21-2017, 03:35 PM   #2
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Well, you could lock yourself into chastity until you have done your tasks and came up with 3 more to do.

And to be sure you want to complete some tasks already, spank your balls 5 times each day for each task you still have to do.

If something isn't clean anymore, then that task is back on the list.

I hope you like it and do your tasks.

Likes: Denial / Spanking / Petplay / body writing / Sensory Deprivation / Crossdressing / Hidden public / Hypnosis
Neutral: Diapers / Messy / Cornertime / Bladder control / Pee / pictures
Curious: Humiliation / Self-bondage / hidden public outing
Dislikes: Linewriting
Limits: Permanent / Family / Face / Video/Cam / Illegal
For more: Likes / toys

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

KIK: Pariahterror

Pariahterror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 10:59 PM   #3
davidallen
getDare Sweetheart

Nice one, thanks. Any other ideas? (This one is more "multiple day," but these chorea can be finished in hour... With good motivation, of course.
Old 12-08-2017, 08:05 AM   #4
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Bathrooms and kitchens are special so everything must be cleaned carefully.
Floors must be wet-mopped or scrubbed on hands and knees.

Strip.
Wear a gag.
  • Secure wrists with no more than 15 cm between them.
  • Clean all surfaces and fixtures
  • Scrub floors. This first time undser new rules you do not have to use a toothbrush....
  • Be sure to move furniture if there is anything moveable. Don't just clean around it.
  • Room-specific rules:
    • KITCHEN: After 1 hour, if you are not finished, secure ankles with no more than 30 cm between them.
    • BATHROOM: After 30 minutes, if you are not finished, secure ankles with no more than 30 cm between them.
  • Task is not done until all appliances, fixtures and floor areas are clean enough to eat from.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 10:11 PM   #5
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Dice dare: SCRUB the KITCHEN FLOOR
Simple: remove clothes, then roll one die to see how you do the floor.

1 - hands and knees, with a toothbrush
2 - on your feet, with a mop, ankles cuffed or tied with 12 inch or 30 cm spacing
3 - hands and knees, with a regular brush
4 - on your feet, with a mop, hands cuffed or tied with 6 inch or 15 cm spacing
5 - on your feet, with a mop
6 - hands and knees, with a toothbrush
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 08:34 AM   #6
kurious kat
getDare's Kinkiest Kitty

Did you get them done?

If not, choose 5 off your list to tackle as you put on your chastity belt. You said they can all be done within an hour, so you have 30 minutes to finish those 5 in a pleasant, thorough manner.

If you're not done when the 30 minute mark passes, pinch two clothes pegs onto your body. Once they go on, they stay in place for 10 minutes (even if you finish before then). For each 5 minutes you run over beyond that, add two more pegs and keep cleaning.

Should you need to keep going longer than 10 minutes over the time limit, at each 5-minute mark, detach any pairs of pegs that have been on for at least 10 or 15 minutes, and reattach them nearby to allow for healthy blood flow. Once you're done, you can remove any sets as soon as their 10 minutes are up, but remember that the 10 minute count starts over each time you need to re-place them.

You may remove the chastity belt after the number of minutes it took you to complete all 5 chores (counted from the minute when you finished the last task - so if it took you just 18 minutes to work, you'd start at that moment and wait another 18 to release yourself from chastity).

Good luck!
kurious kat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2017, 12:46 AM   #7
davidallen
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you, kurious kat.
I have already done those, but I will certainly do your dare next time I slack off.
Old 07-14-2018, 05:42 AM   #8
Matt318

Once you have read this you can't do any more dares u till you finish all of your chores,and if you don't get atleast 2 done per hour, hit yourself in the nuts 5 times with a spoon
Matt318 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk