Old 06-04-2017, 03:08 PM   #1
thegothickitty666

Default Let's tease my long distance boyfriend

So my boyfriend left for Colorado. I'm stuck in another state and want to tease the fuck out of him. I've got all my toys and limits listed below. give me ideas on pictures videos and other things I can do to tease the fuck out of him. For example send him links to my favorite erotic stories while he is at work. Send a video of me deep thoating my fox dick. the possibilities are endless
My toys include: rope (90 feet) vibrator (not wand), flogger, blindfold, duct tape, cum lube, tentacle shaped dildo, fox dick dildo, bondage tape, spreader bar, ball gag, vibrating egg, and cock ring (for adventures with boyfriend)

likes: dares that tease my long distance boyfriend, self bondage, being gagged for long amounts of time, pain, long time in my spreader bar, pet play

dislikes: messy, public, hard anal, cross dress, pee and poop, food, diapers, age play
thegothickitty666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 03:24 PM   #2
Blue Fox
getDare Devil

Spreader bar. You will have it on all night. As well as your blind fold. Then send him videos of you using the vibrator on yourself as you suck hard on that fox dildo. Then tell him how your hands will be restrained all night and how you would be unable to stop him from using you if he were there. Then proceed to tie your hands together for the night. No gag because we want you safe and to be able to undo the rope in the morning, which may involve some oral work. lol (sorry, bad joke...)

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94638
Blue Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 03:35 PM   #3
Iamnotsure
getDare Sweetheart

I think a video of you give the fox dildo a blow job and than showing it in your ass while you pleasure your pussy with your vibrator till you come may be a little teasing.

Likes: masturbation, humiliation, orgasms denying, slightly public, light pain, light bondage

Off Limits: public, exposing my information, hurting, scat, illegal, writing too often, unhealthy things

Toys: Vibrator, hand cuffs, clothe pins, butt plug, chastity belt, my denial toy Oompa

I did already found a great slave. No need to contact me to become mine.

In a relationship already. Don't bother trying.
Iamnotsure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 03:51 PM   #4
tenveran
getDare Sweetheart

I do not understand your dynamics with each other you did say tease though. You should send him pictures and or videos of yourself getting off and deepthroating the dildos. Tell him he cannot cum until he has edged x amount of times of your choosing while watching these videos and pictures. And he cannot cum the same night that he edges. You would get to choose when he cums and when he edges.

Or you could just straight deny him until he comes back home.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83200

I am a switch and enjoy both sides of the same coin! I may be interested in taking on a new slave but not my focus!

30 male bisexual.

My BDSM test result
http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=5090431
tenveran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 03:53 PM   #5
Switch528
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegothickitty666 View Post
So my boyfriend left for Colorado. I'm stuck in another state and want to tease the fuck out of him. I've got all my toys and limits listed below. give me ideas on pictures videos and other things I can do to tease the fuck out of him. For example send him links to my favorite erotic stories while he is at work. Send a video of me deep thoating my fox dick. the possibilities are endless
When I was in a LDR we always had tease things that were measurable/accountable. For example. During the day you can text him a mystery word and he has 10 minutes to send a picture of his dick with a bead of precum with a piece of paper with that word on it. If he isn't on time he gets denied.

The videos and stories are good too, especially if he has to edge to them within so many minutes or receiving them.

If he is into sissy play you can also have him message you a picture of what he is wearing with a word you choose randomly throughout the day to ensure he is wearing what you tell him etc.

Have fun.
Switch528 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
boyfriend, slaves