Old 06-04-2013, 10:00 AM   #1
Jock Slave 18

Default A Smelly Punishment!

Hi Masters/Mistresses. Im a slave and have came up this punishment which may get you interested.

Get your slave to wear the same pants and socks (Maybe cloths) for a week, while making them exercise as much as they can sweating loads. Then after that week you can either smell them (I know people like that) or make them smell them. If you are cyber then you can force them to smell them.

And another thing is that you could make them not shower for that week too and get them really sweaty.

Hope you enjoy
Jock Slave 18 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Jock Slave 18 for this post:
Old 06-04-2013, 11:18 AM   #2
UndieLicker

I wish somebody would force me to do this
UndieLicker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 01:00 PM   #3
Jock Slave 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by UndieLicker View Post
I wish somebody would force me to do this
I know right! I would love this punishment Although I did just think it up xD
Old 06-04-2013, 02:01 PM   #4
UndieLicker

It's just being forced tho. That's kinda the best bit
UndieLicker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 08:35 AM   #5
Jock Slave 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by UndieLicker View Post
It's just being forced tho. That's kinda the best bit
Always the best bit
Old 08-17-2013, 05:19 PM   #6
LadyShiloh

I like it. Its a bit unrealistic if someone has to go to work in any sort of communal setting. But I know several pets that would love this.
I'm a Mistress. Not a submissive, so don't think I'm going on my knees for you or anyone else. I own my husband/slave. I have what I need. Now I'm watching for what I may want. If it's you, I'll tell you.
LadyShiloh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 07:23 AM   #7
lonelysub

Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PM me to turn me into a stinky dog.

Limits: No human scat, no social suicide, nothing permanent, no blood, nothing illegal.
lonelysub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 02:27 PM   #8
Jock Slave 18

Thanks guys Hope you like it, I have been forced to do it for 2 months once with underwear which I stole and also a pair of socks which I stole.

18 Years Old, Gay and Male!

Likes: Pee, pants and boxers, stink, hairy armpits, bears, muscle, speedos, punishments, pain nipple play, piss play such as drinking etc, cum play, ass play, BDSM, S&M, ball busting, spanking, PAINNNN, being a dog and more!!

Limits: Pets, family, friends, animals, getting caught and pissing on/in clothes
Old 11-28-2013, 02:41 PM   #9
perkygirlie
Prodigy

Send a message via ICQ to perkygirlie Send a message via AIM to perkygirlie Send a message via Yahoo to perkygirlie

This is a great idea. I have a huge fetish for the smell of people's bodies, and frequently sleep on a pile of my own laundry. If I could wear the same clothes for an extended period, I definitely would!

Spoiler:
If you're in a denial thread, add 3 days of denial. :p
This spoiler only counts once per thread per day.

perkygirlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 02:48 PM   #10
m.ercsi

Quote:
Originally Posted by perkygirlie View Post
This is a great idea. I have a huge fetish for the smell of people's bodies, and frequently sleep on a pile of my own laundry. If I could wear the same clothes for an extended period, I definitely would!
Easy, just do it. Don't change underwear, clothes as rarely as possible, or wear the same clothes at home for weeks. It's funny that you like your own smelly clothes, but at least it's easier to do so
m.ercsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 05:55 PM   #11
perkygirlie
Prodigy

Send a message via ICQ to perkygirlie Send a message via AIM to perkygirlie Send a message via Yahoo to perkygirlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by m.ercsi View Post
Easy, just do it. Don't change underwear, clothes as rarely as possible, or wear the same clothes at home for weeks. It's funny that you like your own smelly clothes, but at least it's easier to do so
Right. So at work, I'm required to shower and wear clean clothes at the start of every shift. At the end of each shift, I deposit my work uniform for laundering. At home, Master forbids me wearing any clothing. Since I have a chastity belt on, i rarely wear panties. So, accumuulating even a small amount of laundry takes months.

Spoiler:
If you're in a denial thread, add 3 days of denial. :p
This spoiler only counts once per thread per day.

perkygirlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 08:40 PM   #12
m.ercsi

Quote:
Right. So at work, I'm required to shower and wear clean clothes at the start of every shift. At the end of each shift, I deposit my work uniform for laundering. At home, Master forbids me wearing any clothing. Since I have a chastity belt on, i rarely wear panties. So, accumuulating even a small amount of laundry takes months.
Awwwwww poor girl
m.ercsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 08:59 AM   #13
Jock Slave 18

Quote:
Unlucky, and agreed about one of your posts before, that its best to be forced

18 Years Old, Gay and Male!

Likes: Pee, pants and boxers, stink, hairy armpits, bears, muscle, speedos, punishments, pain nipple play, piss play such as drinking etc, cum play, ass play, BDSM, S&M, ball busting, spanking, PAINNNN, being a dog and more!!

Limits: Pets, family, friends, animals, getting caught and pissing on/in clothes
Old 12-23-2013, 05:28 AM   #14
shy.

Smile hi im new here and i like the smell of pee

I have skype, Rondy.tiamo
I'd like that someone make me smell like pee. Like making me pee on a white shirt and then make me rub it on any part of my body, you will choose Then, call me funny humiliating names
Add me on skype: Rondy.tiamo
shy. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 08:57 AM   #15
IcanseetheLight
Distinguished Member

I have given a variation of this as a punishment before which has the advantage that it doesn't need days of preparation.
All you need is a bunch of cotton balls and a hospital breathing mask (or maybe one of the breathing masks for DIY, they have a more rigid shape).
Take the cotton balls and stuff some of them inside your underpants, make sure some ride up right into your buttcrack. Put some more cotton balls under your arms and fix them there with tape or ace bandages.
Then go to the gym and work out for an hour or take a good long jog. Make sure you work up a good sweat.
Now all you need to do is take out the cotton balls, put them inside the breathing mask and you're done. Wear the mask while doing cornertime or during (self-)bondage.
Obviously make sure you can still breathe.

Punish me: Writing Lines (100 max), Cornertime, Mouthsoaping, Semi-Public, Light to moderate Pain
Hard Limits: Social Suicide, Poo, Pics, Illegal, Family&Friends and of course Risk of Bodily Harm.

PM DARES
IcanseetheLight is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk