Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Old 12-12-2017, 10:01 PM   #29311
ariensid

Sissy at office.

Lock my inputs so i cant stop you even in the middle of work. And so that others might pop into my desk and see whats happening and i get exposed. You can have total control of my social media accounts.

Come play with my office PC. There are no personal pictures or anything on it. But feel free to play around my social media Facebook/Instagram. Do whatever with it that you want to. Humiliate me, expose me, sissify my PC so if my colleagues see it they know I'm a sissy, and you can even make me do little tasks

TV: 380 237 599
Pass: 3enk53
ariensid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 10:08 PM   #29312
TheAltMaster66

I have a few pictures of me here. I have Tumblr open, and getdare. I also have notepad open with some info on me

I am a slut to teamviewer! No viruses, no blackscreen, and no facebook/twitter please!

Lock my input!!

ID: 383 821 534
Pass: SlutPass
Kik: jakeslutty

Bi, male, constantly horny slut!!

Likes: sending pictures, humiliation, cum play, edging, denial, being called names, lite blackmail

Limits: scat, piss, anything messy
TheAltMaster66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 10:23 PM   #29313
ariensid

Sissy at office.

Lock my inputs so i cant stop you even in the middle of work. And so that others might pop into my desk and see whats happening and i get exposed. You can have total control of my social media accounts.

Come play with my office PC. There are no personal pictures or anything on it. But feel free to play around my social media Facebook/Instagram. Do whatever with it that you want to. Humiliate me, expose me, sissify my PC so if my colleagues see it they know I'm a sissy, and you can even make me do little tasks

Old 12-12-2017, 10:31 PM   #29314
ariensid

Sissy at office.

Old 12-12-2017, 11:15 PM   #29315
ariensid

Sissy at office.

Old 12-12-2017, 11:20 PM   #29316
SissyCassandre

Come take a look at my sissy pics

AnyDesk (Work better than Teamviwer )
sissycassandre

kik : sissysize77

Teamviewer
381 888 135
tv7r56
Edit/Delete Message
sissycassandre
KIK : sissysize77
NO VIRUS OR DELETE FILES PLEASE!
SissyCassandre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 11:42 PM   #29317
ariensid

Sissy at office.

Old 12-13-2017, 12:57 AM   #29318
marktiger69

Send a message via Yahoo to marktiger69

TeamViewer
312 678 048

password
jgt138

Anydesk
694 456 784

pw
bisissy69

No Facebook or Black screen

tv 312 678 048 pm me for pw

http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...a5712.38243153

http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=1523297

kik marktiger69
marktiger69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 12:57 AM   #29319
PinkBimbo

control my smartphone, customize and install applications on it, take control of it from me teamviewer: 356 131 470

love: parental control
like:long hair, hypnosis, ballet boots, bimbofication, piercings, teamviewer, life control, account takeover, behavioral modification, body modification, glue.
limits: pics, family, suicide social, public, scat, piss, cbt.

Permanent Rules / Pm Dares / Calendar
PinkBimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 01:28 AM   #29320
ariensid

Sissy boi in the office!

Old 12-13-2017, 02:00 AM   #29321
ariensid

still online

Sissy boi in the office!

Old 12-13-2017, 02:01 AM   #29322
sexboy_69

customice my pc, change themes, desktop, etc... tease me and bring me to the edge of an orgasm, to then let me cum, ruin or just denie my, control my orgasms, disable imput and make me watch whatever, change teamviewer settings, use my getdare account

no blackscreen, pics, camara, social media.

Id: 106 274 962
password: 123456

Likes: orgasm control, humiliation, bondage, hidden public, rules, clothes control, spanking, bodywriting, games (with forfeits)

Limits: pics/videos with face (cam), family/friends, pee/scat, ilegal, permanent
sexboy_69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 02:09 AM   #29323
TheAltMaster66

I have a few pictures of me here. I have Tumblr open, and getdare. I also have notepad open with some info on me

I am a slut to teamviewer! No viruses, no blackscreen, and no facebook/twitter please!

Lock my input!!

ID: 383 821 534
Pass: SlutPass
Kik: jakeslutty

Bi, male, constantly horny slut!!

Likes: sending pictures, humiliation, cum play, edging, denial, being called names, lite blackmail

Limits: scat, piss, anything messy
TheAltMaster66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 02:24 AM   #29324
ariensid

still online

Sissy boi in the office!

Old 12-13-2017, 02:40 AM   #29325
PinkBimbo

control my smartphone, customize and install applications on it, take control of it from me teamviewer: 356 131 470

love: parental control
like:long hair, hypnosis, ballet boots, bimbofication, piercings, teamviewer, life control, account takeover, behavioral modification, body modification, glue.
limits: pics, family, suicide social, public, scat, piss, cbt.

Permanent Rules / Pm Dares / Calendar
PinkBimbo is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ammy admin, anydesk, control computer, join.me, teamviewer