Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 12-12-2017, 10:42 AM   #571
CapnKink

I’m still up for being included.
I’m 6ft 2in, 36 y.o, short dark hair with a bright red stripe throughbit, toned from lots of running/dance. Lightly tanned white skin.
Likes: Gunge, bets, dares, underwear, lycra, leather, rubber, semi-public, piss, underwear control, semi-nude, guys, nappies, humping, edging, humiliation, OhMiBod vibe, flashlight, piss desperation, wetting whilst clothed, underwear filling

Ultimate punishment: Pooping myself

Limits: public nudity, illegal, women, pain, cross dressing
CapnKink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 12:05 PM   #572
ChallengeAA

Having watched mess-free in the crowd for the past couple shows, I decided it was my turn to give it a go. I approach the stage barefoot dressed in my red tshirt and shorts provided to me and some white boxer briefs and sit gleefully on my chair. I listen intently as the rules are read out but can’t help getting distracted by the fact that I’m participating instead of watching on!

As my name is read out to face my opponent, Chubbyshysissy, I silently cheer to myself as Florida did such a good job and already gave us a 600 point lead! I carefully sit down and prepare to flip over my first card. Joker! I cannot believe my bad luck! And the reality of the game show settles in as my opponent waltzes over and smashes a pie into my face. Dazed, I wonder if this is actually happening as I feel another pie plunged into my crotch. I then only just manage to wipe the pie out of my eyes when I feel a cold sticky blueberry pie filling being dumped all over my head, making it look like I am in fact a part of the opposite team. Now, rather melancholically, I glance over at my opponent who rolls the dice and gets a... 6!!! Now not only am I covered in pie filling and cream but my opponent had just pulled a 600 point lead on our team.

I sullenly trudge back to my chair, wiping the blueberry pie filling out of my short hair, and reminisce fondly when I was just sat passively in the audience. Hopefully I can redeem myself on some of the later rounds...

Loves - Messy <3, Strip Games, Nudity, Dice Dares, Backyard Dares

Likes - Semi-Public, Light Bondage, Humiliation, Bodywriting, Wedgies, Forced Workouts

Dislikes - Pain, Cross-Dressing, Public, Spanking, Hidden-Public, Mid-Heavy Bondage

Limits - Anything not stated above, and I don't do pictures.
ChallengeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 03:13 PM   #573
ChubbyShySissy
getDare Devil

Arriving at the studio I see that I am to be on the Blue team, I get dressed and realise it will be Ezeperalta and I who take on 3 others, looks like we could be getting very messy!

The first round is high card and after seeing Eze draw a joker it was gonna be an uphill battle. First up I'm against ChallengeAA who draws a Joker as I jump for joy. I roll a six putting us in the lead. I take the pie and smear it all over his face, then take another and smash it into his crotch laughing as I do so. I pick up the bucket of blueberry pie filling and start pouring it over his head and body making sure to get some on his back as well.

I have to step up again, this time against Ruhrohraggy. The first round is a 9 for him and 5 for me, then a Jack for him and a 5 again for me, so I'm definitely getting pied. Then the last round he gets a 8 and I get another 5. I look over to him as he smiles picks up a pie and smashes it into my face getting the cream everywhere as it falls onto my blue outfit. He then gets another and smears it all over my crotch as I feel it soak through my outfit to my panties .

We can take a positive from the round though as we lead 300-100!
My New AMA!
A DUMB GOONERS DENIAL HELL!
ChubbyShySissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 06:26 PM   #574
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

I arrive for this weeks show and am happy to be handed a blue uniform. Thinking my luck will change as I got it pretty bad the last time out and narrowly escaped being one of the really unlucky ones at the end. Although it was funny to watch. Guess several people learned the lesson I should have as the teams are quite small. I am nervous as I see its just me and chubbyshysissy who got the best of me last time and voted against me for one of the final tasks. Not sure how to react as I sit next to him, remembering how long it took to get the glitter out of my hair.

I walk up against Florida919 who was pretty unlucky last time and faced the pillory as I escaped by a vote. The first flip and I see an Ace for him... here we go again I think. The next round I tie it up... then I see him get a 2. I smirk knowing that I will pull it out but Nova flips over a joker. My eyes widen and I am stunned as the crowd laughs. Before I can do much he picks up 2 pies and sandwiches my head as I stand there thinking that I just can't win...as I wipe my eyes I feel a huge bucket of cherry pie filling poured over the top of my head. splashing down on my shoulder and streaking down my shirt, and splattering to the floor. bits hitting my legs on the way down as my feet are bare in the mess. crowd loving it. my blue shirt stained as I carefully walk back seeing that I got negative points. This is definitely not a good start as I take my seat draining my hair wondering what my teammate is thinking.

I am happy that he is chosen to go twice... and while we are winning. I'm not totally bummed out that he lost the last round and got a pie to the face and crotch. thinking he deserves so much more for how he got me last time but knowing I can't think that way as we are teammates. I cross my legs waiting for the next round picking pie and cherry filling from my hair..

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 07:09 PM   #575
Butterfly's Prisoner
Account Banned

Hi all. I'd very much like to join! I'm blond with pale skin, 5'6", rather thin and I like eggs, honey and urine. Is there room for me in either team?

Likes: anal, toothpaste, enemas, feet, edging, creative dares, trying out new stuff.
Dislikes/punishments: pee drinking, heavy anal, pain, long dares.
Limits: scat eating, public, friends/family/work, needles, extreme pain, blood play, face pictures, crossdressing.
Butterfly's Prisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 08:21 AM   #576
919Florida

Happy for the show to be back again I am ready to get to work and see whats in store this week. I find out I will be on the red team I say hello to the team members and line up get ready for the next game.

The first game up is High Card Draw and I will e going first along with Ezeoeralta. Kind I feel bad because long before be coming a member of the show I watched the game show all the time and it seems like poor Ezeoeralta is always in a mess and yet she comes back every week. Her and I became friends over the last few weeks and I don't want to make her all messy but after all its a game and she is on different sides so we will see how this goes.

I draw my first card and got an ace. Wonderful this is going well. Next draw I got a five she got a ten so we are tied up. I draw the next card and see a 2. Oh crap that's mot good I think to myself. But just then she draws a joker. yes, I made it!!! I pick up my two pies and walk over and sandwich her face between the two pies. I finish her off with a large bucket of cherry pie filling. Its all over her hair and streaking down her shirt. Only one game and she is such a mess already. After finish off the cherry pie filling I roll the dice and get a three which means I steal 300 points from blue for my team.

however we lost one more game and won one. so we are a bit behind but not by much. bring on the next game
Old 12-14-2017, 08:40 PM   #577
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

The next game is sloppy word find, Here is how it works each pair will face off and try to find a word on our word search board. The first player to find it not only wins 300 points for their team but they get to slop the loser with the word.

First up is Florida vs Ezeperalta their word is eggs.; They both take off running but he finds the word first. He decides that her face and head have taken enough of a beating and pulls out the front of her shirt cracking and dumping several dozen eggs shells and all down the front and boy are they cold.
Up next is ChallengeAA VS Chubbyshysissy. Their word is gravy. They take off but chubbyshysissy finds it first and takes great pleasure in slowly pouring it all over his head.

Up next is Ruhrohraggy vs Capnkink. Their word is curry. They take off Capnkink find it first and slowly and torturously drips the stuff over Ruhrohraggy till his head is completely covered.

Next up is piopio for vs Captnkink who will play twice to even up the teams. Their word is honey. They take off and once again Capnkink finds the word first and enjoys the pleasure of turning piopio into a a sticky mess.

So red picks up 300 points to give them 400 points and blue picks up 900 points to make their score 1200.

dislikes piss

Limits poop, cum, animal food, illegal, eating or drinking, public, naked.

I currently don't own any toys.

talk about pictures and dress but decided on a case by case bases.

https://youtu.be/CcP1LB4kyC0

What is this signature..
Novagunger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 09:21 PM   #578
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

I walk up for the second round. Sloppy word find... thinking when is the last time I won this game. Still wiping pie and cherry filling from my face and hair. We get the word. "Eggs" I run to the board and search feverishly for GG thinking that will help me find it. But before I can search much of it he slaps the word up. I hear laughter as I shake my head in frustration.. Walking over to the seat not looking forward to this. Think he is going to crack them over my head I close my eyes but then I feel my shirt pulled out. seeing him glance down at my cleavage and light green bra. I am so caught off guard as he keeps it pulled out and relentlessly cracks eggs and dumps them egg and shell in. the slimy egg and yolk coating my chest and they are fucking cold. Nipples harden in my bra as egg seeps into it. shirt clinging to me as much of the eggs pool at the bottom as I sit down. When he finally lets go and stops. my shirt is saturated, egg shells everywhere as I stand up and pull my shirt out from the bottom letting some the eggs and shells fall to the ground. As I walk back I lift it a bit wiping off the shells from my tone tan belly. Frustrated, my bra soaked with egg. I sit back down trying to nonchalantly rub my chest to warm myself back up..and watch my chubbyshysissy and my new teammate win the next 3 rounds. Thankful that we have a lead but if you look at me you wouldn't think we did. I hope to get some revenge on florida919 the next round.

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers

Last edited by ezeperalta212; 12-14-2017 at 09:27 PM.
Old 12-15-2017, 10:18 AM   #579
ruhrohraggy87

Next game up is the sloppy word find. As the teams split the first two rounds I hope to gain some points for my team. I'm up against capnkink who was a late addition. Time to give him a rude welcome to the show! We are handed our word and it is curry. We both take off for the board but he spots it right away and slaps it up for the win. I take my seat in the chair of shame and wince as cold curry is dumped all over my head. I am completely covered by the time he is done. I'll have my revenge in the next game!
PM dares
"PIE" I will take "x" number of pies to the face
"SLIME" I will take a bucket of cake mix over the head
"BONDAGE" I will sleep in handcuffs and legcuffs
"PRISONER" I'll wear the cuffs for the entire weekend
"BRA" I will wear a bra for 24 hours

Kik: ruhrohraggy87
Owned by Princess Ashley
ruhrohraggy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 05:49 PM   #580
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

Can I join for the next round please

I love sniffing people's dirty socks

Add me on kik bectheclown

Post Splat in my visitor message and I'll take a pie to the face! I love receiving gooey pies!
Silly bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 09:04 PM   #581
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

me is jousting. It works like this a log has been laid across a mud filled trench. Each pair will go out on it armed with pillows.. The goal is to knock your opponent off the log and into the mud. Each knock down is worth 500 points.

First up is Floridia vs Ezeperalta they slide out on the log she goes for the first strike and winds up for a hard swing but he ducks she over balances and loses her seat on the log tumbling into the mud to a roar of laughter from the crowd.

Up next is ChallengeAA VS Chubbyshysissy. They slide out and start exchanging blows they go back and forth several times before ChallengeAA get in a blow that sends Chubbyshysissy into the mud.

Up next is Ruhrohraggy vs Capnkink. They slide out and go back and forth and then Ruhrohraggy lands a blow that spins CapNkink around and causes him to tumble into the mud.

Up next is PioPio VS silly Bitch. They slide out and start swinging PioPio lands a knock out blow that dumps Sillybitch into the mud.

So Red swept this round picking up2000 points make the score Red 2400 to Blue 1200.

dislikes piss

Limits poop, cum, animal food, illegal, eating or drinking, public, naked.

I currently don't own any toys.

talk about pictures and dress but decided on a case by case bases.

https://youtu.be/CcP1LB4kyC0

What is this signature..
Novagunger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 10:36 PM   #582
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

As the 2nd round ends and the 3rd round begins I see the stage hands setting up a game I haven't seen before. They have a log suspended over about 6 inches to a foot of mud. Thankfully its not the smelly kind they are known to only be able to find when it comes to the wheel of misfortune. I am nervous as the rules are explained. Blue is winning but I have been no help. Hoping to widen our lead and take home a great prize this time now that I am on blue. I walk over and grab a pillow as I straddle the log and scooch out to the correct place and look across wanting to get my revenge for florida919 winning the first 2 against me. I go for it quick wanting to catch him by surprised but he isn't fooled. I lose my balance quick as I swing hard and fall over onto my left side in the mud. Hearing the crowd laugh as they are so used to my blunders these days. I kneel up, my whole left side covered from shoulder to toe, some of my hair hitting the mud. I stand up, crowd still laughing as Flordia919 didn't do anything besides duck to win... enjoying seeing the game for the first time. left leg coated, right leg splattered with mud. feet fully submerged as I am helped out by a stagehand. wiping my left arm off as I slide back to my seat. Sitting there feeling like I just can't win. I wipe off my legs a bit along with the left side of my shorts and shirt as I sit there and watch everyone on my team lose. the score quickly changes along with my outlook for the game. Praying my luck changes and we find a way to pull this out.b

Old 12-16-2017, 09:12 AM   #583
CapnKink

I was so ready to into thee games so when my wordsearch round came up I was completely focussed. Sure enough in the moment I found curry straight off and slapped it for the win.
Ruhrohraggy sat as I started pouring the curry sauce all over, it looked cold and thick. Quietly I was glad to not be sat under that smelly lot.

I went to return to the team as it was announce I was to play again against Piopio I thought this was a bit unfair as I’d already been exposed to the words, but I kept quiet, keen to avoid a drowning in curry sauce.
Honey was the word and again I was on it from the start feeling smug I started upending buckets of thick honey over Piopio until there wasn’t any clean space left.

I didn’t get much of a rest though as I soon found myself opposite Ruhrohraggy on the pole over the mud. Given how much bigger than me he was I wasn’t expecting to last as long as I did.
I managed to get a good few hits in but nothing like the final wallop he delivered to me that sent my balance off. For a second I thought I could hold it but I went over and managed to land sideways then onto my back.
Before I knew it cold, wet mud squished into the back of my shorts as I sat up. As I crawled to the edge of the pit I could feel the thin material clinging to my ass cheeks.

Disappointingly despite a strong start we all managed to suck on that game. I hoped to be able to change outle date in the next round.
Likes: Gunge, bets, dares, underwear, lycra, leather, rubber, semi-public, piss, underwear control, semi-nude, guys, nappies, humping, edging, humiliation, OhMiBod vibe, flashlight, piss desperation, wetting whilst clothed, underwear filling

Ultimate punishment: Pooping myself

Limits: public nudity, illegal, women, pain, cross dressing
CapnKink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2017, 02:33 AM   #584
Butterfly's Prisoner
Account Banned

When I joined the game, I was feeling rather cocky, confident that I could handle everything that they could possibly throw my way. But to be honest, when I started the second round, I certainly wasn't expecting to have to look for words on a board! Still I was certain that I could pull this off, and so I chuckled and smirked at my rival for my first round, Capnkink.

When the time started, I gave a quick look to the board and tried to find the word. It was huge, and there were a lot of them! So I started skimmimg through the lists, trying to find the word "honey", but to my dismay, Capnkink managed to do it before I had had the time to even read a quarter of a list. And yet I thought I was a speed reader.

Since this was a double round, we were given a second board. I was thinking -or maybe hoping- that this had just been a one-off and that my rival had just been lucky. So, as you can imagine, my jaw dropped to the floor when my rival found the "honey" word in just two seconds.

As a result, my baptism involved losing not one, but two rounds. As if losing after having such high expectations wasn't humbling enough, I was to be given a double serving of honey. Capnkink rubbed some honey against my face, chest, arms, legs, feet... and left a lot of it over my belly so that it would leak into my underwear. But that was not all! The next thing involved taking a big honey jar -I had absolutely no idea that they made them so big- and poured it over my head. By the time he finish, my skin was all covered in a thin layer of honey, and my hair felt completely stuck. And, to top it off, as far as I knew, there were no showers nearby...

Likes: anal, toothpaste, enemas, feet, edging, creative dares, trying out new stuff.
Limits: scat eating, public, friends/family/work, needles, extreme pain, blood play, face pictures, crossdressing.
Old 12-17-2017, 02:44 AM   #585
Butterfly's Prisoner
Account Banned

My second game was against SillyBitch - we were supposed to knock each other into the mud with pillows. Well, I thought I could do it - but after last round's disaster, how could I know? I decided to be essentially more careful this time and try to come up with a strategy.

When my rival came to me, I threw all logic from the window and went gung-ho against SillyBitch, delivering a flurry of strikes that didn't make them flinch. Unknown to me, every time I hit them, my balance switched dramatically, which SillyBitch used to deliver just one blow that almost threw me off my feet - good thing I'm good at keeping my balance! Yet I didn't think I could take another hit like that.

So I decided to play it cool for the rest of the game and wait for them to make a mistake. I started delivering softer blows, trying not to shift my balance too much. At first nothing happened, but then the other players started hitting me harder and harder. It was a bit hard to stay like that, but manageable, so I thought that this would be a fine moment to make my attack. So while SillyBitch was delivering a particularly strong attack from their right side, I crouched a bit more to avoid being directly hit, lurched forward and stroke them on the left side with all my strength. I lost my balance and ended up on all fours after that, but when I looked up, my rival was in the mud and I wasn't.

I gave my now messy rival a playful smile, shrugged, and left the stage. I had partially redeemed myself from the last round's failure, but I'd still made them lose more points than I'd won, so more work had to be done from my side. And breaking even wasn't enough - I want to win!

Advertisements
Kink Talk