Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2017, 08:21 AM   #76
ChallengeAA

Name: AA
Likes: Semi-Public, Forced Workouts, Strip Games, Nudity, Messy, Bodywriting, Humiliation
Limits: Scat, Pee, Full Public, Illegal, Family, Friends, Anal, Heavy Pain
Send Photos?: Nah sorry
Send Reports: Sure

Loves - Messy <3, Strip Games, Nudity, Dice Dares, Backyard Dares

Likes - Semi-Public, Light Bondage, Humiliation, Bodywriting, Wedgies, Forced Workouts

Dislikes - Pain, Cross-Dressing, Public, Spanking, Hidden-Public, Mid-Heavy Bondage

Limits - Anything not stated above, and I don't do pictures.
Old 12-11-2017, 08:22 AM   #77
smf0

Name: Basti
Likes: hidden public, semi-public, outdoors, edging, masturbation, oral
Limits: blackmail, real name, extreme pain, scat, blood, family/friends, illegal, permanent, CBT
Send Photos?: yes
Send Reports: yes
(pushing and dislikes see sig)
Old 12-11-2017, 09:33 AM   #78
Bulle223

Name: Bulle
Likes: wax, ice, pain, bondage, nipple play, clothespins, cbt (but no torture of the testicles), humiliation
Limits: in signature
Send Photos?: yes but no face...
send reports?: yes

My Limits: Feminazation, gay, scat, pee, public, family, illegal, permanent marks, blood, blackmailing, excessive pain, showing my face/personal information, long term denial.
Old 12-11-2017, 09:37 AM   #79
darethatgirl
getDare Sweetheart

Name:Alice
Likes:masturbation /soft pain / pee / clothes control / humiliating dares / food / hidden public if safe
Limits:Pictures/ Extreme pain / poo / permanent / Blood / public / Bestiality.
Send Photos?:no
Send Reports:yes
Old 12-11-2017, 10:18 AM   #80
AzerFox
getDare Sweetheart

Name: Azer
Limits: scat, permanent, crossdress
Send Photos: Yes
Send Reports: Yes

Kik is Butterednuts
Skype is zakatakx

Telegram: Butterednuts

Loves
Underwear (briefs/tighty whities), Full Nude Pics, Underwear shredding/tearing, Hidden Public (under clothing), Beginner Public Nudity, Chastity, Pee Desperstion, Anal

Limits
Scat, Permanent, X-Dress, Sounding, Illegal
Old 12-11-2017, 03:34 PM   #81
TheoDares
Account Banned

Oh gosh! Where has the increase in females suddenly come from aha! I need to defo think of some more unisex dares and more female only based dares. Looking on my books, it would seem that I've been rather sexist and mainly have male dares! Saying that though, not many women were commenting on here before. Glad to see that you all have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crosstail View Post
Name: Crosstail
Likes: Bondage, Desperation/Wetting, Hidden Public, Diapers
Limits: Full public, blood, permanent, family, (All the common sense stuff)
Send Photos?: No
Cuffed in Diapers

You will begin your dare by getting into a diaper. If you're a coward, feel free to put your diaper on underneath your trousers, or skirt if you're less so. If you are feeling completely daring, or you feel the need to be punished, then please feel free to simply go out wearing just the diaper, and top half covered of course if you wish.

While you remain in your diapers, you should also take a litre bottle of pop to drink. If you don't drink pop, water is fine - but pop will make you need to urinate more, and don't you just love that! You are now to take a slow walk down to a hidden public area, the public area that you choose should be a minimum of fifteen minutes away on foot. I hope you've chosen a good route.

You really want to consider the route you take. Here's a tip, unless you're feeling really daring, I'd avoid the main roads. Each time you see a car on your journey of the colour Black, Red, Blue, Green or White, you are to take a big gulp of your drink. Upon reaching your chosen destination, you are now to find something you can cuff yourself too. If you have no handcuffs, use tape and tape your wrists to an object like a rail. You must now squat for ten minutes, cuffed. You're not allowed to piss just yet though!

After your ten minutes cuffed in your diapers, you are allowed to let yourself go. Go on, feel free - relieve yourself, but if you do, then you must - at your hidden place, lay down on the floor and remove your diaper and carry it home. Alternatively, you can choose to hold it a little longer until you eventually reach your house. Decisions, Decisions - let's hope you chose a good route.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wedgielover415 View Post
Name : ocean
Likes : wedgies! denial, clit torture, tit torture, ice, toothpaste, masturbation, controlled orgasms, rules
Limits : pictures, family, piss/shit, friends, permanent, public
Send photos : no
Send reports : yes!
Punished by the Dentist

It would seem that despite your dentists constant pleas with you, you can not help but eat sweets! Oh, don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about. No? Okay, I'll remind you. Remember your little dentist appointment? When we found out that you have three cavities and a black tooth! I just don't know what to do with you anymore, but luckily the dentist does. You will go to the dentist tomorrow and do as he says!

You arrive at your dentist. If you're really daring, do this dare at your local dentists, whether in the bathroom, waiting room or just outside. If not, you can make a dentist surgery in your home. You go inside to see a dentist waiting there with a huge tube on toothpaste. "Okay, pour out the toothpaste onto your palm. Pour it out until you've managed to count to 5. Done? Okay good. Now begin to palm your clit. Rub your clit, and then begin to slowly finger yourself - this'll remind you to eat better!

Does that sting? Good, but you know what? I think you can do better. Pick up the toothpaste." Reluctantly, you do as you are told. He then squirts some more out on your two index fingers. You are then told to massage each nipple, two minutes per nipple. With your clit burning, and your tits burning, it's nearly time to finish up. In one last ditch attempt to remind you to keep brushing, he gets a toothbrush and squirts a little more toothpaste on it. For the next 30 seconds, you must brush your vagina and then without washing the brush, you must brush your teeth for two minutes. Upon completion of the two minutes, you're allowed to finally clean up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wedgiebabe View Post
Name: Vicky
Limits: public, blood, scat, and can't edge or orgasm
Send Photos?: Yes, no face
Balloon Pop!

For this dare, you will need to begin by blowing up some balloons. A minimum of twenty is required however should you desire to blow up more, you may - especially if you are doing this dare as a punishment - then make sure you push yourself. The next bit will push you hard.

You should now be surrounded with a bunch of balloons all blown up to maximum size, at least twenty of them. You are to now get completely naked. I want you to next find an object that has a point on the end and a handle. My personal suggestion to you would be a screwdriver. You are to then put the screwdriver inside your ass, using the handle of course. This should mean you are now standing surrounded by balloons with a sharp point coming out of your anus.

Here's the fun part! You will now be given sixty seconds. You are to pop the balloons merely by squatting down over them and poking them with your pointy buttocks! How fast can you squat? You better hope it's fast because if you take longer than the sixty seconds, for each additional balloon not popped, you must perform twenty squats touching the point to the ground, therefore forcing the object of choice further into your buttocks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChallengeAA View Post
Name: AA
Likes: Semi-Public, Forced Workouts, Strip Games, Nudity, Messy, Bodywriting, Humiliation
Limits: Scat, Pee, Full Public, Illegal, Family, Friends, Anal, Heavy Pain
Send Photos?: Nah sorry
Edge of Self Worth

You are going to get a piece of paper and a pen for this dare. I want you to sit in front of a mirror. You are to take a good long look into that mirror. I want you to write down anything and everything that you dislike about yourself. You should of course be completely naked looking at yourself in the mirror. After you've written this on paper, you will then copy your negative ideas onto your body with a pen. For example, if you don't like your cheekbones, you'd write what you don't like about them on your "Cheekbones". If you thought you were fat, you'd write "fat" on your stomach.

For everything that you write, you are to number it. Each complaint should have an assigned number. If there are then fifteen things you dislike about yourself for example, you must edge for each one - each time thinking about that one dislike about yourself. This should mean it is longer for you to masturbate for, therefore frustrating yourself more and degrading you as you look at your worthless, disliked body as you do it.

I appreciate that this could mean a lot of edges so, with that in mind - you have a six per day limit. If there is seven things, you will do 6 on 1 day, and the last edge the next. If there are forty things, you will do 6 on 1 day, 6 on day 2, 6 on 3, 6 on Day 4 and so on and so on until you've reached 40.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smf0 View Post
Name: Basti
Likes: hidden public, semi-public, outdoors, edging, masturbation, oral
Limits: blackmail, real name, extreme pain, scat, blood, family/friends, illegal, permanent, CBT
Send Photos?: yes
Send Reports: yes
(pushing and dislikes see sig)
Tour De' Dare

Welcome to the Tour De' Dare! I promise the Tour De' France stole the name from me, not the other way round. Anyway, that's besides the point. The point of this task is to take twelve photos in twelve different locations. These photos are quite simple - fully naked full frontals. How daring you decide to be with your pictures is completely your choice. For example, if I say "road", you can choose whether it is a busy road or empty road. These photos should be uploaded into an album and left online for a minimum of two-weeks.

1. Public Toilet (not in a cubical)
2. Public Toilet (in a cubical)
3. Outside the door of a Public Toilet
4. Roadside
5. Park
6. Somewhere near Water
7. Garden
8. Allyway
9. Store Changing Room
10. Field
11. Up a tree
12. Hiding behind a bush.

You are to upload the above twelve photos to Kinktalk or some other album. For each picture that you decide to pussy out on, you must go to that place and leave at least one pair of underwear that you own. This tour will either see you completely naked in twelve locations, or losing twelve pieces of underwear in twelve different locations. Can you afford the punishment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulle223 View Post
Name: Bulle
Likes: wax, ice, pain, bondage, nipple play, clothespins, cbt (but no torture of the testicles), humiliation
Limits: in signature
Send Photos?: yes but no face...
send reports?: yes
Penis Ice Cream

I hope you're not feeling too hot right now, but just in case you are - I'm going to give you a chance to cool off with our special Penis Ice Creams! Where is the Ice Cream you may ask? Silly you! You've got to make it - and you are going to use your penis to do so!

You are first to get a cup or bag of Ice. You are to hold your penis in there for a minimum of 30 seconds, if you think you can take more - feel free to go for longer! This should create an extremely cold feeling on your penis. You are then going to go and find something like yoghurt or melted chocolate and dip your penis into the mixture! This should give it the colouring!

You should now be stood there with a freezing cold penis covered in something such as Yogurt or Chocolate. You should remember the Syrup of course. Pour the syrup onto the penis and then if you want, maybe add some sprinkles! Your penis should be nice, cold and messy by now - but wait! In the time it has taken you to do all that, your penis has become warm - dip it in Ice, this time for a minute.

Feeling numb? Oh well that's no good! To get some feeling back into your penis, you should rub one off. Masturbate your little, freezing cold Ice Cream. You've had the ice, now it's time for you to experience the cream, let your little Ice Cream explode with cum - now go wash it off, but make sure the shower is cold.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darethatgirl View Post
Name:Alice
Likes:masturbation /soft pain / pee / clothes control / humiliating dares / food / hidden public if safe
Limits:Pictures/ Extreme pain / poo / permanent / Blood / public / Bestiality.
Send Photos?:no
Send Reports:yes
Tick Tock Cummings

You will need to begin this dare by choosing three foods, preferably messy food that's you can empty into three bowls. This dare might take a while, it depends on how much cum you can generate! Got your three messy foods? Place them into three different bowls. You are now to place these three bowls on the floor.

For this task, you will need a timer. You are to kneel, completely naked over the bowl. This means the bowl should be directly under your vagina, meaning that if something came out of it, it would be caught with your bowl, full of food. You have got three minutes to cum in each of the bowls. That's three minutes per bowl. If you manage the cum within three minutes, congratulations - you may disgard that food item, covered in your cum.

However! If you are unable to cum into your bowl within the three minutes, then you must continue to masturbate over your bowl until you have cummed in it. You are then to eat the entire contents of what is in the bowl. I hope you enjoy your food with extra added cum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzerFox View Post
Name: Azer
Limits: scat, permanent, crossdress
Send Photos: Yes

Kik is Butterednuts
Skype is zakatakx
My Ol' Mans a Dustman

Now here's a little story, to tell it - is a must... about an unsung hero that moves away a dust. Some people make a forture, others earn a mint. Now your old man doesn't earn much, in fact - he's flipping skint... because your old mans a dustman! It's extremely nice that you want to help him out with his job though. So, you decide to go into your bin bag and sort out the recycling for him. For this dare, you should get a full bin bag, and empty it out.

Your old man knew the struggles of being a dustman - and it seems that you have still not cared enough to sort out your bins. You are to sort through your rubbish and put it into four piles. Household Waste, Electrical Waste, Paper/Card and Glass Bottles. For every item of Household Waste, you should spank your bare bottom hard ten times per item. For every item of Electrical Waste, you should spank your bare bottom with a wooden spoon fifty times. For every piece of paper disposed of in the bin, that is one spank to your bare ass and for every glass bottle, that's five spanks to the bum.

You should now count up how many glass bottles, electrical items and paper you have put into your bin bag. They shouldn't have been in there! They should have been sorted into your relevant recycling bins, but no matter - you should now do the dare that is associated with the number of inappropriately placed items:

1-4 Items: Oops! Looks like a cat has weed! (Wee on the rubbish then rub it on yourself)
5-8 Items: Put the bins out naked for the next month.
9+ Items: Put bins out naked and piss yourself as you do it for the next month.

19/M/Owned Switch
If you really want a dare from me,
check out my Dare Factory!

Likes: Pet Play, BDSM, Mild Pain, Humiliation, Age Play, Degrading, Contests, Spankings
Dislikes: Line Writing, Messy, Long Dares, Toothpaste, Edging, Hypno
Limits: Family, Extremely Messy, Shit, Needles

"PM me 'FACEBOOK', and if I get ten of these a day - I will send whoever sent me the 10th PM the link to my facebook account"

Last edited by TheoDares; 12-11-2017 at 03:36 PM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to TheoDares for this post:
Old 12-12-2017, 08:01 AM   #82
andreassunder

Name: andreas
Limits: public, blood, scat, piss, vomit, public, anal (just if i am very horny)

limits: vomit, blood, piss, shit,face,public, anal (ok if i am veryyy horny), social, money, family
Old 12-12-2017, 09:20 AM   #83
smf0

I started on my Tour de Dare - keep checking back for updates:
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=14911
Old 12-12-2017, 12:09 PM   #84
TheoDares
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreassunder View Post
Name: andreas
Limits: public, blood, scat, piss, vomit, public, anal (just if i am very horny)
Hey.

I see the little side note there right next to anal. Now if you are willing to do anal, then I have the perfect dare for you so just let me know if that's something that'd you be interested in. If not, then I'll happily make a brand new one for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smf0 View Post
I started on my Tour de Dare - keep checking back for updates:
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=14911
Looks interesting. Glad to see you've enjoyed it.

19/M/Owned Switch

Likes: Pet Play, BDSM, Mild Pain, Humiliation, Age Play, Degrading, Contests, Spankings

"PM me 'FACEBOOK', and if I get ten of these a day - I will send whoever sent me the 10th PM the link to my facebook account"
Old 12-12-2017, 05:23 PM   #85
Alexjames

Name: Alex
Limits: cumming, extreme scat, family, diapers, public
Send Photos?: Sure

Loads of toys
Old 12-12-2017, 05:28 PM   #86
TheoDares
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexjames View Post
Limits: cumming, extreme scat, family, diapers, public
Balloon Pop!

For this dare, you will need to begin by blowing up some balloons. A minimum of twenty is required however should you desire to blow up more, you may - especially if you are doing this dare as a punishment - then make sure you push yourself. The next bit will push you hard.

You should now be surrounded with a bunch of balloons all blown up to maximum size, at least twenty of them. You are to now get completely naked. I want you to next find an object that has a point on the end and a handle. My personal suggestion to you would be a screwdriver. You are to then put the screwdriver inside your ass, using the handle of course. This should mean you are now standing surrounded by balloons with a sharp point coming out of your anus.

Here's the fun part! You will now be given sixty seconds. You are to pop the balloons merely by squatting down over them and poking them with your pointy buttocks! How fast can you squat? You better hope it's fast because if you take longer than the sixty seconds, for each additional balloon not popped, you must perform twenty squats touching the point to the ground, therefore forcing the object of choice further into your buttocks.

19/M/Owned Switch

Old 12-12-2017, 05:35 PM   #87
Alexjames

Limits: cumming, extreme scat, family, diapers, public, noisy, hard to hide

Loads of toys
Old 12-12-2017, 05:48 PM   #88
TheoDares
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexjames View Post
Limits: cumming, extreme scat, family, diapers, public, noisy, hard to hide
Kinky Statues

As a child, you may have played the game of Musical Statues in which you would have to freeze upon the stopping of music. Well now, you are going to play Kinky Statues. You are to begin this dare by putting something in your anus, the shape of a penis. A butt plug, dildo or a vibrator is preferred but an object such as a banana or hairbrush handle will work just as well. Obviously, as statues cannot feel pain - neither can you, so no - You aren't allowed any lubricant.

You are now going to hold five different positions for two-minute intervals. The first position will be you, completely naked (for all of these positions) squatting down as low as you can. You will remain in this squat for the two minute period. If the anal object falls out, you must deliver ten slaps to the testicles. The next position is a sumo position. Just like how a sumo wrestler would start a fight, you are to assume this position and hold it for two minutes. If the object in your butt falls out, you are to give a one-minute blowjob to the object.

As the object has been dry, I don't expect it would have fallen out by now, so now we're going to do some statue maintenance and make it harder. You must now stand for two minutes with your legs as far apart as you can get them, with the heavily lubed up object in your anus. I hope you are good at clenching your anus! The fourth position will see you turned into a water fountain. You are to stand on one leg, urinating into a glass. If on position 3, your object fell out - you must drink the glass of piss, or pour it over yourself. If it didn't fall out, you may proceed to the fifth position. Once again, you should heavily lube up the object. Your fifth position will see you bent over touching your toes. This will stretch your legs, so if you keep your legs straight, this will hurt - that is good. If the butt plug falls out this time, you must keep it in for the next 4 hours. If it stayed in? You're finished.

19/M/Owned Switch

Old 12-13-2017, 02:30 PM   #89
PotatoFace

Name: Sam
Limits: Scat, RL exposure, Showing Face, Spending money, Public, Illegal, Hookups, Permanent changes
Send Photos?: Yes, without face
Send Reports: Yes.

Dislikes/Punishments: CBT, Denial, Ice, Wedgies, Bodywriting, Online exposure, Toothpaste

Limits: Face, Public, Scat, Shaving, Anal, Long Dares, Sounding, messy

Kik: SimpleSam99 (Better to message me on getdare, I delete kik a lot)

Male, Switch, 24 years old
Old 12-13-2017, 02:41 PM   #90
TheoDares
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PotatoFace View Post
Name: Sam
Limits: Scat, RL exposure, Showing Face, Spending money, Public, Illegal, Hookups, Permanent changes
Send Photos?: Yes, without face
Send Reports: Yes.
Penis Ice Cream

I hope you're not feeling too hot right now, but just in case you are - I'm going to give you a chance to cool off with our special Penis Ice Creams! Where is the Ice Cream you may ask? Silly you! You've got to make it - and you are going to use your penis to do so!

You are first to get a cup or bag of Ice. You are to hold your penis in there for a minimum of 30 seconds, if you think you can take more - feel free to go for longer! This should create an extremely cold feeling on your penis. You are then going to go and find something like yoghurt or melted chocolate and dip your penis into the mixture! This should give it the colouring!

You should now be stood there with a freezing cold penis covered in something such as Yogurt or Chocolate. You should remember the Syrup of course. Pour the syrup onto the penis and then if you want, maybe add some sprinkles! Your penis should be nice, cold and messy by now - but wait! In the time it has taken you to do all that, your penis has become warm - dip it in Ice, this time for a minute.

Feeling numb? Oh well that's no good! To get some feeling back into your penis, you should rub one off. Masturbate your little, freezing cold Ice Cream. You've had the ice, now it's time for you to experience the cream, let your little Ice Cream explode with cum - now go wash it off, but make sure the shower is cold.

19/M/Owned Switch

Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk