Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 12-09-2017, 02:35 PM   #16
Fiona
Distinguished Member

What do you mean by bloated? I've read that often, but haven't really got an imagination what this refers too. (I'm not a native speaker, so that might be part of it.)

If you ever get the impression that I did sloppy work please send me a punishment.

Likes: Diapers, (Self-)Bondage, Chastity (but all my devices suck), Hidden public, Enemas, Anal

Strong Dislikes: Changing messy Diapers
Hates: line writing
Soft Limits: long term, chance of discovery, corner-time, messy, drinking baby formula

Hard Limits: extreme pain, full public, people I know, scat, illegal, permanent,
Fiona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 05:24 PM   #17
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

You could use smaller marshmallows, also when a girl has a period, there are sometimes large blood clots that come out. Not every girl experiences them, but I have had very heavy periods since I was 14 and one time there was one that almost resembled a used condom come out of me. It was very painful.

Bloating is a feeling of fullness. Imagine eating WAY too much dinner, too quickly and your tummy is very full and uncomfortable, except it would be in your abdomen.

*Edit to say ... make sure you are using marshmallows with gelatin in them because that is what makes the laxative effect

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 03:05 PM   #18
Consensus
Distinguished Member

This slut may have read somewhere that you can soak a tampon in lube (like KY jelly) and then add it between butt cheeks (not fully inserted) to simulate that large load feeling too. Honey added to a pad often helps with the physical sensation of having a period this slut has been told.

As for the behavioural, sleep deprivation (as previously stated) may help with mood, but you could also try not going to the toilet except once a day. The extra holding would simulate cramps and may actually help with the mood as well. If you wear big underwear for this time you could use incontinence pads as well, which would help contain accidents.

old/transwoman/attracted to Females & Femininity/shaved pubes, legs and armpits

And that's all she has to say about that.
Consensus is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
menstruation, period, sissy