Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 12-09-2017, 01:40 PM   #1
Fiona
Distinguished Member

Default Punishments for undone Dares

Hi,

so some people (like yours truly) like to give out a random PM-Dares to people whose Dares offer interesting choices, allowing creative combinations (where the whole is greater than the sum of it's parts). Sadly some people claim that they will do the task once they have time, but won't do it (which can be recognized from the lack of reports that the task demanded). In one such case I decided to ask a perpetrator to pick the appropriate of two possible punishments. Since I like the result, I've now decided to share it:

Did you still not have time, or did you forget it? ;-)

If you didn't have time for it, we have to change it, so you should act and perform the following new dare, that shall be added to your list:

"ACQUIRE TIME": I will not be allowed to cum until one week after I have completed all dares that are currently outstanding or arrive newly before I may cum again. To ensure that I find enough time to do so, I am also not allowed to watch any films that are not purely educational, work-related or required for one of the dares.

So if you do all the dares, get no new ones for five days after that and somebody sends you one on the sixth day, you will have to wait another week, even if you complete it immediately.

Otherwise we might have to work on your memory. Add the following new dare and perform it with N=10:

"TRAINING MEMORY N": As a forgetful baby I have to wear diapers all the time and am not allowed to use the toilet. Whenever I put on a fresh one, I will roll some dice to select a number of random words from one of the list provided on here and write them on a piece of paper that I fold and keep near me after that (without looking at it again). If I want to change (not before two hours after changing) I have to write the memorized words on a second piece of paper from memory, if they match I am allowed to change to the next level with one word more. If they don't match, I may try again after 2 hours and will have to repeat that level afterwards; if I fail after the third attempt, I will add another 3 repetitions of that level (so 6 in total) that I will perform before going to the next level. Once I successfully completed all repetitions with N words, the dare ends.

To give you an example how it might go:
  • 1 Word:
    • Forgotten at first attempt: +1 repetition
    • Correctly memorized at second attempt: Go on
  • 1 Word (since one repetition is necessary):
    • Correctly memorized at first attempt: Go on
  • 2 Words:
    • Correctly memorized at first attempt: Go on
  • 3 Words:
    • Forgotten at first attempt: +1 repetition
    • Forgotten at second attempt: +1 repetition
    • Forgotten at third attempt: +1 repetition
    • Forgotten at fourth attempt: +3 repetitions, change
  • 3 Words: repeat six times, if you remember all correctly immediately, go on to four words

And so on. Basically you get a lot of repetitions very quickly if you are bad at memorizing them, but you can get out of every single diaper six hours after you planned to change immediately, even if you forget all the words.

Especially the later one is quite harsh, so you might want to reduce it's severity depending on the receiver.

If you ever get the impression that I did sloppy work please send me a punishment.

Likes: Diapers, (Self-)Bondage, Chastity (but all my devices suck), Hidden public, Enemas, Anal

Strong Dislikes: Changing messy Diapers
Hates: line writing
Soft Limits: long term, chance of discovery, corner-time, messy, drinking baby formula

Hard Limits: extreme pain, full public, people I know, scat, illegal, permanent,
Fiona is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Fiona for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
denial, diapers, pm-dares, punishment