Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-11-2015, 05:00 PM   #1
Mythdare

Medal Bronze 1 Relief : Chapter One (male edition)

INTRODUCTION
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This story is about you getting off... by reading.

The story contains several parts of participation, you will need to do what's told in order to continue reading.

*caution*

You may hurt your cock if you're going to read a full "book".
Each book has 3 chapters and each chapter will contain more and more interesting dares..
It will become difficult.. but also enjoyable.

Hope you enjoy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahh what a day.. Work was awful, never before did I had to suffer from so much bullshit..
Nowadays, nobody knows what thet actually do!
I sit down on the couch and pour myself some ice tea "Damn, that is indeed refreshing.."

The door opens..

Haaii! I'm home!

It's my girlfriend who had spend the day shopping with her best friends.
Terrible, the girls she hangs out with are all a bunch of overly sized make-up sluts..

(After dinner)

She is still cleaning the kitchen, I guess I'll just go to bed *yawn*
Sweetie! I got a nice suprise for you!
You can hear her running to the living room.
She jumps in to my arms, which forces me to fall back onto the couch..
She unzips my pants and pulls them off together with my boxer, wow, wait? Since when do ypu like spontaneous sex? I giggle a bitt while I can see her start blushing.. I.. I just feel.. horny.

I feel my dick getting harder, she pulls it out and squeezes my balls a few times.

(lay down with your pants and underwear on your ankles and squueze your balls real hard while you jerk off till you edged once)

I pull down her shirt and tits, I lick them and twist them a bitt, she moans softly in my ears "cum in my mouth, my puss and ass, aaahh just fucking fill me with it!"
She jerks even harder and starts sucking the top end, ah fuck!

Suddenly, she grabs my cock tight and forces me to stand up, she pulls her panties down and rubs her pussy against my cock, it is so wet, I moan and feel the cum push, it wants to explode all over her pretty tits.

She gives me a dirty look and spits on my cock, it drips down to my balls..
From my balls she licks it back up to the top to deepthroat as hard as she can, I grab her head and push it against my stomach. My cock is roughly forced down her throat while some pre-cum leaks out of it.

( moan while you jerk as fast as you can, make sure to edge twice, also.. Spit on your cock and balls.. make them it drip from your genitals )

She reaches for breath while spit hangs on her lips, some spit covered her tits which makes it look luke she is a total cum whore, I turn her over and stuff my cock up her ass, I fuck her ass as hard as I can, she screams in pain and pleasue " HARDER! HARDER!"

I pull my cock back out as it is going to blow, she sees it and quickly grabs my cock, she squuezes as hard as she can while she forces a finger up my ass, It feels strange.. but.. I like it. She smoothly moves her finger around the inside of my ass which makes me want to cum even harder! I gasp for air as I am at the point of eruption, she moans harder and harder!

The veins in my cock are swollen her body is sweaty from jerking, her eyes are begging for a massive load, I can't wait.. ahhhh almost!

She lets go..

NO! DON'T STOP, I WAS ABOUT TO..

cum? she smiles and stands up, "We are not done yet".

( Bend over while you jack off and while you are doing so, you might as well stuff a finger up your bum.. each time you stroke is also 1 up and down in the butt.
Let's see how great anal fingerbanger you are, remember, stroke as fast as you can!
edge twice and after that lick your finger.. the used one )

We moved upstairs to the bedroom, she has taken off all my clothes and is now sitting on top of me, we are down on the cold floor, she asks me if I am cold, I look at her strange " Yeah, ofcourse I am haha, We are laying on the floor?!"

She grins and pushes her ass against my cock "This is nice and warm, right?"
I smile and say " I strongly agree ".
Again, she smiles and sits up more straight.. I know something even better!
What? I asked

She pulls my boxers back up and sits back on my cock this time facing me.
I.. I feel a warm stream flowing in my underwear, soaking it completely!
It's.. is it? Is this pee? She laughs and continues to rub my cock.
ohh ahhhh my piss drenched underwear feels great and my cock is raging hard, the piss had turned me on more then ever before!

I see you like it.. she says, I grab her ass and pince it.

( Lay down on your bedroom floor in your underwear and wait till you pissed yourself, your pee must soak your underwear! don't move out of your piss puddle or remove the wet underwear till the end of the story, also.. after wetting your underwear you must edge twice )

I think I want to taste your cum now, I really feel like a slut, she starts sucking my balls again while my cock is being teased.

Ahh, a warm feeling is building up in my cock, she licks and spits a watrrfall of spit is now dripping onto my underwear. Her hands are exploring my body while her head is pushed down on my cock by my hands.

I need her to really go through with it, another edge and I'll go nuts!
Her warm tits are dangling against my legs, her hair soflty touches my skin as it goes up and down, I can see her ass up in the air, a perfect bubble butt, I would love to cover that ass in my jizz. She bites her lips while she looks straight into my eyes, Ahhh this is it!

Come'on let me cum! She gives me a slutty look and starts rubbing her clit with her right hand. Ahhh give me cum! Jizz all over me! ahhhh!

I feel it coming!

She quickly removes her lips from my cock and pulls my undeewear over it just when I shoot my massive load!

Ahhh fuck! My boxers are now filled with warm jizz, I can feel it sticking against my cock and balls.

She stands up and takes a picture.
"What are you doing?" I ask slighlty frustrated.

Ahm, Just a photo, so I can blackmail you next time you go out with that "ex" of yours!!

Come'on sweetie, please! It's not true!

She slams the door as she walks out of the bedroom and goes into the bathroom.

( Edge one more time and spit in your underwear each 20 seconds for five minuts and let your cock rest in your piss-stained, spit filled underwear.. Now release a massive load in your underwear and keep it on for as long as you want, joke! Keep it on for 10 minuts )

After the 10 minuts you may consider this chapter of the book Relief read.

Likes : underwear control, piss, cum, cei, joi, humiliation, semi-public, anal, crossdressing

Jenna and Lela : A story about fetishes and extreme humiliation.
READ MY STORY
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=177584

My Title : Sissy ( will upload pics soon )
EARN A TITLE !
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=179895
Mythdare is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
controled, fiction, jerk off, joi punish cum, pee & cum control