Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-06-2015, 08:59 PM   #1
pet monkey
getDare Devil

Default The Power of Suggestion

*BEEP BEEP*
What? It's my day off, did I really set an alarm? Not wanting to open my eyes I groped blindly for the button to turn off the alarm. But something was weird, the alarm wasn't on my side table where it belonged, come to think of it, my side table wasn't beside my bed where IT belonged! My brain was having a hard time with this. My eyes finally popped open when I heard a voice calling:
"Would you get out of bed already, breakfast is almost ready!"
I knew that voice, it belonged to my best friend Cindy, but what was she doing here? I guess the better question was, what was I doing here, I just noticed this wasn't my bed, or my room, if I were a betting man, I'd say it probably wasn't even my apartment.
"Yeah, yeah, I'm coming."
I dragged myself out of bed and let my nose lead me towards breakfast, stopping just long enough in the bathroom to take care of some morning business.
I got to the kitchen and gave Cindy a hug.
"Good morning."
She smiled at me, ""I thought you were never going to wake up. Sleep well?"
"Yeah about that" I started "how did I end up in your place last night? I remember going to your company's New Year's party last night and not a lot else, what was in the punch?"
She smiled "I tell you all about it while we eat."
There was something a bit ... off ... about the way she looked at me when she said that, but breakfast smelled so good I didn't let it worry me.
We sat in silence at first while we ate until finally my curiosity got the better of me.
"Alright, enough of the smirking, tell me what's going on."
She just looked me up and down for a second and took a deep breath.
"Alright, remember last month when you told me about your fantasies of submitting to someone and not being in control?"
"Yes, and if I recall correctly you laughed and quickly changed the subject, I thought I had done something wrong, so I just dropped it."
The look in her eyes when she looked up at me made my heart skip a beat.
"Oh no! I loved the idea, I .. uh .. well, it has been the topic of most of my ... uh... fantasies since you said it. But I didn't know how to respond at the time. So, when I found out my company was hiring a hypnotist for the New Year's party I did some research and contacted him for a little bit of private work. I had him hypnotize me to be able to be more open with you and bring out a bit of the dominant side I've always been afraid to let out, and, please don't be mad, but I had him hypnotize you too..."
"WHAT?!" I jumped out of my chair feeling a little violated. "How could you?"
"Please sit down," she said calmly "and I'll explain."
She said it so calmly I couldn't maintain my rage, so I sat, if under protest, crossed my arms and sat waiting for her to continue.
"First, I've done my research, hypnotism is not a magic spell, it can't make you do anything you don't want to. It can't for example, make you kill anyone or anything, what it CAN do however, is allow you to express your inner wants and desires. It can't make you an unwilling slave, unless you REALLY want to, it can make you more comfortable with submitting, or in my case, dominating someone. It can make you, comfortable enough to, say, walk around in front of your best friend naked all morning during breakfast."
As she said that it was as if a light switch was flipped in my head and I realized I was naked! And I was OK with it! Why was I OK with it? We never had that kind of relationship! Why wasn't I running for clothes? Was she serious right now?
"OK, I'm convinced something is going on, but not exactly sure what?"
She smiled evilly "Well, I thought we'd play a game today, you're are going to be under my control all day, if we like it, we can continue, if we don't, I have a trigger word that will erase all the other triggers from your head and we'll talk about it then."
"Wait ... other trigger words? What..." I didn't have a chance to finish that sentence, because she smiled and said something, I think, and I fell asleep ...

This SLUT is owned by iSpuds.

DJ Monkey: Official Groove Enabler to iSpuds
WikiMonkey: Official Fact & Resource Repository for iSpuds

PM me 'Haiku' and I will write a Haiku for you on a topic of your choice
PM me 'pic' and I will send a sexy pic to iSpuds

Monkey Do's and Don'ts
Ask a Monkey Anything

Ask me about my MONKEY MAGNETISM!

♫♪This is a song about an ol' Monkey♫♪
♫♪He was a brave Sea Monkey, an ape of the sea♫♪
♫♪Just one thing about him was pretty weird♫♪
♫♪It was his swaggerin', peg-leggin', sea-captain's beard!♫♪
pet monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 01:04 AM   #2
Vodin30
getDare Devil

Nice, this is a fantasy of mine. Please keep it going.

Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, under age, social suicide. Permanent markings.

feel free to send me an email, PM, or kik me
Vodin30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 08:05 PM   #3
pet monkey
getDare Devil

I noticed two things when I came to: I was still naked, and I was very horny!
Before I could think of anything else I reached down for my hard cock .. and missed!
"Welcome back." I heard Cindy say beside me, with a laugh in her voice.
"What happened? Why can’t I..." I gestured wildly towards my crotch.
“Oh that? Well, you see when you were under you mentioned you really liked the idea of chastity, and it kind of got me a bit wet. And since we don’t have any other way, I kind of made it so you couldn’t touch yourself.” At that she reached down and grabbed my hardness, “You can’t, but I can.”
Holy crap! This day really taking an unexpected turn.
She started stroking me and I was really getting into it.
“We’re going to have a lot of fun today, and I’m going to test you, if you pass the test, well..” As she said that she started stroking a little faster, making it very difficult for me to concentrate on what she was saying, “you might get a little orgasm. But I hope you’re a quick learner, because you aren’t getting dressed until you pass.”
I couldn’t believe what was happening! I was naked, hard as I’ve ever been, and being given a handjob by my best friend since forever!
She looked up into my eyes, “What is this?” she asked with a nod towards my crotch.
Huh?
“What?”
“You heard me! What. Is. This.” She said, emphasising each word with a firmer tug on my cock.
“It .. it’s my dick.”
“Oh.” she said and let go.
“Wait, what are you doing?” I asked desperately
“Huh? Oh, I’m just thirsty, would you mind getting me something to drink?”
I jumped off the couch and almost ran into the kitchen, feeling very motivated to fulfil her liquid needs and get her hands back on me. I opened her fridge, and realized, I had no idea what she wanted! C’mon! I thought Engage the big brain!
“Cindy!” I yelled!
No response!
Her apartment wasn’t very big, and the kitchen was right in the next room, she had to have heard me!
“Cindy!” nothing… Grr… fine!
I walked into her living room to find her sitting on the couch, why hadn’t she responded to me?
“Cindy?”
She shook her head no, “Not today sweetie, I think you should call me Mistress.” As she said that she caressed the head of my dick very gently.
I caught my breath “Yes, Cin … er … Mistress, what would you to drink?”
“Oh, I think a nice glass of ice water would be lovely.”
I went back to the kitchen and got her water and brought it back to her.
I handed it to her and she patted the couch next to her.
I plopped down expectantly, and she turned on the TV! WHAT!
I was naked, hard and desperate and she’s watching the news?!
“Um ..?”
“Oh, yes? Sorry, did you want something?”
What did she want to hear? “Um … please?”
She smile at me, “Please what dear”
I nodded my head at my crotch, I saw her eyes follow, then she looked back up at me.
“Sorry?”
“Would you please, uh …? Please touch me?”
“Oh, sorry, of course honey”
She reached over and started caressing me.
My neck sort of lost it’s rigidity and flopped back, it felt so good!
“Uh .. honey?”
“What? Yes?” I said making my neck work again.
“What is this?” she said nodding towards my dick again.
“Uh, “ quick think, what did she want to hear? “my penis?”
She shook her head and stopped again. What?!
“Sorry, potty break, wait here, I’ll be right back.”
My head was spinning! What was I doing wrong!
She finally walked back into the room and smiled at me.
“Now where were we?” She sat down and started stroking again. “You better figure this out soon honey, they’ll be here shortly.”
God it was heaven!
“So, have you thought about it? What is this?”
What could she want to hear? Maybe… uh … “Uh, your cock?”
She smiled at me and started stroking faster. “Hmm, I like that answer.”
I didn’t think I’d be able to last much longer!
DING-DONG
She stopped, “Oh sorry honey, this will have to wait until later, they’re here, why don’t you go get dressed.”

Monkey Do's and Don'ts
Ask a Monkey Anything

Old 01-07-2015, 08:39 PM   #4
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

I can't wait for the next part. I love the idea behind this story, but it's going to be torture waiting for the next part ... keep them coming Mister.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 09:50 PM   #5
medithwayith

Awesome story! One of my favourites lately! Please keep going! Its torture waiting for each new chapter

kik medithwayith1

Likes: masturbation, cum control, cum eating, anal, underwear control, piss control, mild pain, mild public, edging
Limits: piss/scat, blood, friends/family, illegal, messy, permanent

Send me dares via PM
medithwayith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 02:18 AM   #6
drwarschauu
getDare Devil

I love the story, I love the subject! Please do keep it going!

PM dares
drwarschauu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 11:21 PM   #7
pet monkey
getDare Devil

There's more coming, I promise, I'm just putting the finishing touches on the next part...

Thank you all for the support and kind words, it really helps me feel motivated to write more.

Monkey Do's and Don'ts
Ask a Monkey Anything

Old 01-10-2015, 01:01 PM   #8
pet monkey
getDare Devil

"Who's here?" I somehow managed to ask.
She didn't answer, just got up and headed for the door.
Oh crap, I'm still naked! And no even though, for some reason, I was ok with Cindy.. no that's not right.. my Mistress, seeing me naked, the thought of anyone else seeing me right now, naked and hard, made my blood run cold. I jumped up and darted for the room, and the safety of my clothes.
I'll admit, once I was in the room I tried again to grab my raging boner, I was just so horny! But I still just couldn't make contact! My hands just stopped when they got too close. Argh! I was so frustrated! I swear I was about to start humping her bed post when I heard her yell.
"Hurry up, we're all waiting!"
Who was 'we'? Who's here? Why don't I just get dressed and go find out instead of wasting time asking silly questions?
I quickly realized a problem when I went to zip up my pants. Apparently she hadn't thought everything through, or she just didn't realize this would be a problem.
"Uh.. Cindy? Could you come here a second please?" I shouted
"Alright, what's wrong?" I could hear her voice getting louder as she got closer.
She walked in he room, saw my problem and chuckled.
"Why aren't you dressed yet?"
"Well first," I started, "I couldn't find any underwear, and I can't fasten my pants, I just can't my hands close enough."
She laughed for a second, "Well, yeah, you don't really need underwear, and secondly, that's only supposed to stop you if you're actively trying to touch yourself sexually, heh, I guess even you don't trust yourself. I guess I'll have to keep that in mind." She reached down to help my finish dressing.
"Hmm," she looked up at me as she started with the zipper, "this won't work." She said something I didn't quite catch and my cock just .. deflated. It sounds weird but it was almost as it someone let the air out of a balloon. One second HARD, the next, limp noodle.
"There, that better." She said as she zipped me up. "Now come on, Tom and Margie stopped by, don’t be rude, let’s go say Hi.”

My brain was awash with conflicting emotions right now! On one hand, I was loving the treatment I was getting, no question there, I always wanted to be at a beautiful woman’s mercy. On the other hand, I couldn’t help but feel at least a little violated. At this point, the happy feeling was winning, but we’d definitely have to have a discussion later!
I walked into the living room to see our friends sitting with Cindy on the couch. They got up and we all gave each other hugs and started chatting. Eventually, the discussion turned to lunch as we were all hungry, so we decided to go out to get something to eat at a fast food burger place.

As we were eating we started talking about our New Years’ activities and I almost choked on my burger! Would she tell them what was going on? Would they learn what was going on? I couldn’t breath!
Cindy looked at me, smiled and said “Our evening was kind of boring, we went to my company’s party, it kind of sucked, then we just both went back to my place and fell asleep.”
Oh God, I could breath again!
But then she smiled at me evilly and said .. again, I have no idea what she was saying, but I immediately felt myself get hard, hard and horny. My eyes must have bulged out a bit at this because Tom and Margie looked at me funny and Tom asked “Everything ok bud?”
“Yeah.. yeah, I’m good, just swallowed wrong.”
I could see Cindy hiding a smile behind her drink.
She did that a couple of times, saying something, ‘shrink’ saying something else ‘hard’! It was during one of the ‘soft’ cycles that I realize I needed to go to the bathroom. But I was too afraid to after what happened at the house, so I held it. Hoping we would be heading home after in case I ran into the same issue I did there, there was no way I was going to walk out of the bathroom with my pants around my ankles (especially since I had no underwear on) because I couldn’t fasten my pants! So, I just started drinking less. She of course didn’t stop her game, I don’t know what she was saying, but I assume it was something fairly common, because no one looked at her funny when she said it. Luckily, we weren’t out too long but it was long enough that I was almost squirming by the time we got home and said good bye to our friends.
After they left she looked at me with an evil glint in her eyes “Problems?”
“Yes Cin...Mistress, I really have to pee!”
“Well, don’t let me stop you, go ahead.”
“I.. I can’t, I need your help!”
She walked over to me and without any preamble dropped my pants my hard dick springing out!
“Uh .. it’s really hard to pee with him hard like that.”
“Oh, alright” and she said her .. whatever .. to make him small again. “But no touching still, and you should sit down in there to make sure you don’t make a mess.”

Monkey Do's and Don'ts
Ask a Monkey Anything

Old 01-10-2015, 05:44 PM   #9
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Loving the story here
Curious where it is going to go.
Nwbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 05:23 AM   #10
pet monkey
getDare Devil

Sorry that took so long for another part. Thank you everyone who has commented. As any of our authors can tell you, comments = motivation, so if you like it, let me know. So without further ado:

----------

Wow! That hypnotist must have done quite a number on her, that or she was just naturally dominant, she just fell into the role so naturally.
I really needed to pee but as I sat down the last thing she said rolled around in my brain. “But no touching still, and you should sit down in there to make sure you don’t make a mess.” What was it about that statement that caused me to focus on it so much, I thought as I peed. I sat there a couple of minutes even after I was done just lost in that statement. “But no touching still…”
WAIT A SECOND! Why would she need to tell me that? Aren’t I blocked from touching even if I wanted to? Unless…
I couldn’t help myself, I had to know. Keeping one eye on the door I slowly lowered my hand toward my crotch and … YES! I could touch myself! Oh man! It felt good too! In no time I was hard again, so that ‘trigger’ at least must just be a temporary thing. I started stroking for all I was worth. I knew I shouldn’t but I was so horny from everything that has been happening, and she had me so worked up this morning with no release, that this shouldn’t take long at all! Surely she’d understand.
I was stroking for all I was worth and right as I felt myself hitting the point of no return ... my hand … stopped! BETRAYAL! What was going on?! I struggled with myself to make contact! I needed to get my hand back on my cock! I NEEDED TO CUM!
“Um … how long does it take to pee?” She yelled from the living room.
OH Crap! In my lust induced brain fog I completely lost track of the time! What could I tell her? I had to think of something! I couldn’t tell her what I was really doing?
“Be right there Mistress” I yelled, desperately trying to think of something believable.
“Oh, and don’t bother putting your clothes back on, you won’t need them for a while”
Ok … story, story… uh… It took so long because I was trying to put my pants on… yeah.. she might buy that. I got naked and walked back into to her to test my lie.
“What took so long sweety?” She asked.
Oh God I thought, act natural, and just say it.
“Sorry mistress, I was just masturbating.” WAIT! What the hell did I just say?! That wasn’t the plan at all! Oh crap.. maybe she didn’t hear me? Yeah, and maybe my whole the earth would open up under my feet and swallow me whole right now!
I didn’t think it was possible, but her evil grin just got bigger.
“I had a feeling that was what would happen if I left you alone. By the way, if you haven’t figured it out yet - and judging by the befuddled look on your face, you haven’t - you can’t lie to me.”
I swear I felt my face turn twelve different shades of red, and I felt everything from my neck up get hot from embarrassment!
“Sorry sweety, I had to test you. I left you in there unattended on purpose, and I’m sorry, but you failed the test, too bad too, I was all ready to give you a nice reward.”
She punctuated that last statement with a caress on my hard cock.
“I guess we have to go to Plan B.”
She sat down on a chair in the dining room and looked at me expectantly. What was she wanting? She rolled her eyes at me and just patted her lap. Uh… was I supposed to sit on her lap and give her my Christmas list?
“Oh My God! Have all of your brains sunk into your dick? Get over here and lay across my lap!”
There was no way I was doing that … well, that’s what I started thinking anyway … until I realized I was already halfway to her. I laid myself across her lap as she chuckled again.
“Silly boy, still thinking you have some kind of control over something today.”
She started spanking me! Never in my wildest dreams did I think she would be spanking me! Ok, maybe in some of my wildest fantasies this would happen, but it was really happening!
It took me a second to realize she was saying something to me, so lost in thought was I.
“... was that?”
Wait? what did she say?
“I said, how many was that?”
“Uh .. I’m sorry Mistress, I’m not sure. 20?”
“Hmm, well I guess if neither of us know for sure, we’ll have to start over.”
Now, I may not have known the exact count, but I do know it was enough to make my butt really hurt! So this time I was most certainly going to keep count!
30 spanks later she stopped again.
“How many was that?”
I managed to squeak out “Thirty Mistress”.
“Hmm, I guess that’s good enough for now.”
As I stood up she giggled again “I’m not sure exactly how much of a punishment that was, you were hard the entire time.. and look at how much you leaked on my legs! Get over here and clean this up!”

Monkey Do's and Don'ts
Ask a Monkey Anything

Old 01-24-2015, 04:51 PM   #11
pet monkey
getDare Devil

I started walking into the kitchen to grab a paper towel.
“Where are you going?” She asked from behind me.
“Well, Mistress, I’m going to get a paper towel to wipe off the mess I made.”
“Who said you could use a towel?” I could hear the joy, in her voice.
“What should I use?”
“Get over here and use your tongue.”
What? My tongue? “You want me to lick it up?”
“Of course I do, and if you keep questioning me it’s going to be an awful long time before you get that orgasm you’ve been after.”
There was nothing for it, she had me, and she knew it. I turned to walk to her when she stopped me.
“Crawl to me”
Oh.. this just keeps getting worse… better? I dropped to the ground and crawled over to her, as I got close she spread her legs so I could crawl right between them. I could smell her excitement as I got close. I summoned up my courage and just kept thinking “You’ve always wanted to taste it”, and licked all my precum off of her legs. I must have hit a ticklish spot or two because every so often she would squirm and let out a little laugh.
“Ah, my good little boy, you have no idea how turned on I am today, I love having you as my toy to use however I want. And right now I’m very horny, and want your tongue right… here!” As she said that last word she grabbed my head and stuck it right between her legs, right where I wanted to be!
“Oh God that feels good! You may not be able to orgasm right now, but I sure as hell can! Get to work!”
I wasn’t sure exactly what she’d like so I started out by tonguing her clit, by her moans, that was the right choice. I moved from there to long licks from the bottom of her sexy hole to the top eliciting shaking and more moaning. I was so horny I forgot I couldn’t touch myself, so it came as a bit of a shock when I tried and missed. I got a bit confused at that in my addled state and stopped licking.
“Get your tongue back on me right this second or I swear to God you won’t cum for a month!”
Yikes, what choice did I have? I went right back to work on her! It didn’t take long for her first orgasm to hit. I hope she has thick walls, because if not the neighbor’s might have to call in a noise complaint! I was hopeful it would be my turn now, I was also carrying a bit of pride at this point.. I did that to her. So it came as a shock to me when she gave me a little nudge with her foot right into my balls!
“I never said you could stop! Get back to work!”
Holy crap! Am I in Heaven or Hell right now?!
“But Mis…”
“If you finish that sentence while your tongue should be busy working on my pussy I will make you wish you didn’t have a set of balls.” She emphasised her point with her foot putting pressure on my balls. Message received. My sentence never got finished. I went right back to work on her. I swear by the time she said I could stop my tongue was starting to go numb, she must have had at least 6 or 7 screaming orgasms, and my cock was throbbing!
As she calmed down from her orgasmic high she smiled at me.
“You are such a good boy! Why don’t you go get us both a glass of water… I want you to crawl into the kitchen, you can walk back when you have the water.”

As we sat drinking our water I don’t think she could have removed the smile from her face if she wanted to.
“You did a very good job bringing me pleasure, would you like to cum too?”
“Oh GOD, Yes please! I’ve been wanting to all day.”
“Why don’t you stroke your cock a little for me.”
I thought she was joking, surely my mental chastity belt would stop me. As reached for myself a bit hesitantly, since I didn’t know what would happen. As soon as my hand touched flesh though all signs of timidness were gone. I was stroking like a madman. I felt like any minute I could come.
“Hands off.” She said
Not a chance I thought. While my hand flew away from my dick.
“Oh Come on! Please?” I said desperately!
“In a minute,” she said as she took a sip of water, “I don’t want you getting off too quickly. You may start again.”
This go around I wasted no time in getting my hand to work, I got right to the point of orgasm and… couldn’t push myself over, no matter how hard I tried.
“Hands off”
“NOOO!” I shouted, again hoping for sound proof walls.
“Control yourself,” She said sternly, I’ll give you a free warning, but if you do it again I’ll have to punish you.”
“I’m sorry Mistress.”
“That’s better, you may stroke again.”
My hand was a blur on my cock. I needed this orgasm so badly!
“Please Mistress, please let me cum!”
“Mmmm, I don’t think so yet, this is too much fun, Hands Off!”
I think I almost started to cry, realizing the position I was in!
“You may stroke again.”
I swear she did this for a good half hour before she made me stop again and said something.
I didn’t remember falling asleep, but I remember waking up in the chair, fully dressed.
What in the world was going on?
“Sorry sweety, but it’s getting late and we both have things to do in the morning. But I wanted to have a talk with you first. What did you think of today?”
I wanted to tell her how much I hated it. How much I wanted my free will back! “I loved it.” Damn that not being able to lie!
“Good, so did I. So here’s what I’m going to do. I’m going to give you a choice. I can either use the trigger to remove all the triggers from your head and all the reconditioning from my mind and everything will go back to normal OR I have another trigger word, when I say it I will forever forget the word to release you and we can continue on like this as long as I want.”
I answered her, after all, I couldn’t tell a lie.

-----------------------
Author's note:

So, this kind of ends this portion of their journey together. If there is enough interest I might be persuaded to continue on with these two. Or possibly start something new. This is my first story so please let me know what your thoughts are, if you enjoyed it, why? If not, also why? Help make me better.

Thank you to all of those who were patient while I got this part down.

Monkey Do's and Don'ts
Ask a Monkey Anything