Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-03-2015, 10:49 PM   #1
jipperxl

Thumbs up Bullies of Westlake

Hi Everyone,

I'm excited to share my first story with all of you. Writing definitely doesn't come naturally for me so please excuse any errors or issues with flow. I'd love to hear your thoughts on it. Hopefully, I'll continue it when I have time (it is a "part 1" after all )

Bullies of Westlake Part 1: The Encounter

Justin didn’t get it. "How could I not make the team?” he thought to himself as he threw some practice shots. He’s spent years building his basketball skills, and yet, he failed to make the team in his first year of at Westlake High School. Although, at 5’9”, he was at a slight disadvantage compared to everyone else. With each shot to the basket, Justin grew more worried about what he'd tell his older brothers, both graduates of Westlake and former basketball players.

Westlake High School had one of the top-ranked athletic programs in the state of Minnesota, even for a small town of just 60,000 people. Many people have wondered what was the school’s secret sauce for churning out so many amazing athletes, but really, only a few insiders really understood how. From his brothers, Justin learned that each team not only had strong work ethics, but also strict codes of conduct. And by conduct, it meant that any kind of fuck up would result in some of the worst punishments one can imagine. Coaches and parents typically know about this. They believe that this is what it takes to be the best of the best. And the people that are on the receiving end of these punishments dare not tell others about it for the fear of being removed from the team, or a top tier high school for that matter. This kind of culture certainly encouraged hierarchies within the teams. From football to lacrosse, each team had their own traditions and methods.

Justin was really mentally prepared for being a part of the basketball team. And now, he felt there was no chance of following in his brothers’ footsteps. After taking his last shot at the basket, he took a glance at his watch. It was only half past five and his mom wouldn’t be there to pick him up until seven. There was plenty of time to hit the weights. Justin put his basketball away in his locker and went to the weight room next door. He figured he’d at least try to build some muscle before baseball begins in the spring.

Halfway through his routine, Justin’s shirt and basketball shorts were already drenched in sweat. He went on to his favorite workout, the benchpress, and added some plates to the bar. Just as he was about to do a rep, the door slammed opened. “What the fuck! Who said you can be here you little fuck?!” It was Eric, the captain of the basketball team, and 5 of his fellow teammates. “This is our workout time, bitch. Read the fucking schedule.”

“Sorry, I didn’t know. It’s all yours. I’m pretty much done” Justin said.

Eric shook his head, “No you’re not. You can’t just expect us to let you go, especially not after interfering with our workout. Rules are rules... Hey, you tried out for the team earlier this week, didn’t you? Justin, right? Fuck! We cut you from the team AND you disrespect us by being in here?! Guys, let’s give him the same treatment we gave Taylor.” With that, Eric’s teammates made a move Justin. One guy pushed him back on the bench while two others grabbed his arms and proceeded to tape his wrists and hands to the barbell. A fourth guy, added a hundred more pounds to the bar knowing that Justin had no way of lifting it. Finally, the fifth guy had taped Justin’s ankles to the legs of the bench. Justin squirmed and cussed at his captors. They clearly did a good job of securing him to the bench, and he was starting to get scared of what was to come next.

Eric looked at Justin and smiled, “So, we need to teach you a lesson here so that this shit doesn’t happen again.” He held up a disgusting looking long white sock, or at least it used to be white. It had brown and yellow stains on it and had signs that it hadn’t been washed for weeks. “See this sock here? It belongs to Kevin and he’s been keeping it pretty ripe for the past three weeks. He’s quite proud of it.” Justin started to sense what was going to happen and immediately shook his head side to side trying to avoid touching the sock as Eric lowered it towards his face. It landed on his cheek and Justin felt the moistness of the recently used sock. Eric keep moving the sock around Justin’s face.

“Oh fuck! That stinks! Stop!” Justin yelled out. It was one of the worst things he’s ever smelled. Then, he felt water dripping on his face. He looked up and saw that Eric was pouring water down through the disgusting sock, soaking through and landing on his face. Now, Justin put his focus on trying to keep his mouth closed as the tainted water was hitting his face. Yet, his effort was in vain as hands forced his head straight and another hand pinched his nose shut. Struggling to breathe, Justin opened his mouth and water from the sock dripped in. “You like that sock juice Justin? It must be delicious” Eric laughed. As Justin was trying to spit out the gross water, Eric forced the sock into his mouth and secured it with tape. Justin screamed into his gag, “MMmmmmpppff! Mmmeerrrpppff!” He struggled furiously against his bonds.

Eric stepped back and admired his work. “See, don’t you wish you were never in here?” Justin looked at Eric and pleaded with his eyes. Eric just smiled. “Oh don’t worry, there’s more coming to you.” One of the teammates handed Eric a jockstrap and he placed it right over Justin’s face with the band covering his eyes and the pouch over his nose. “There, now you get to smell Kevin’s crotch too!” Kevin’s jockstrap smelled almost as bad as his sock.

Suddenly, Justin felt pressure applied to his cock and balls. “Does that feel good?” Eric asked. He was rubbing Justin’s crotch with his sneaker and clearly saw that Justin was getting hard. Justin was starting to get mixed emotions. He hated being tied up, gagged and blindfolded with disgusting items, but he couldn’t ignore the excited feeling he had in his groin. Eric yanked the sock gag out of Justin’s mouth “Guy’s please! Just let me go. Aaah….please..aah. Come on!” Justin felt his basketball shorts and sweaty tighty whities yanked down. Then he felt something moist on his cock.

Eric had taken the dirty sock and placed it on Justin’s cock. He slowly started to stroke it as Justin squirmed on the bench. Within a few minutes, Justin blows his load. Eric flips the sock inside out and gags Justin again with it “Alright! Have some protein Justin. It can help you build muscle!” Justin felt the gooey load coat the inside of his mouth and trickle down his throat.

“Okay let’s finish him up so we can start our work out” Eric told his teammates. Justin’s underwear and shorts were pulled backup and then filled with shaving cream. The teammates also took off his shoes and socks, filled them with shaving cream, and put them back on. Lastly, Eric pulled up Justin’s shirt and sprayed shaving cream on Justin’s nipples and in his armpits. Justin was left like that for 15 minutes as the guys started their workouts. He was then untied from the weight bench and told to get out of there.

Heading to the showers, Justin felt completely humiliated and disgusted. He tossed the gross sock and jockstrap on the locker room floor and cleaned up in the shower. Good thing he had a change of clothes, he thought. Otherwise, he wouldn’t know what he’d tell his mom about his soaked clothes. He got cleaned up and waited for his mom to pick him up in the parking lot. As he waited, he figured it’d be a good thing to not fuck up in front of Eric again.
More info on my likes, dislikes, toys and clothing

Let's Play!: Make It Harder - Battleship (PM me)

Stories: Surviving College - The Adventures of Jock Boy

Last edited by jipperxl; 01-07-2015 at 03:22 PM.
jipperxl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to jipperxl for this post:
Old 01-04-2015, 09:26 AM   #2
and090909

Nice start - I'm looking forward to reading more!
and090909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2015, 02:08 PM   #3
diaperboy06
getDare Sweetheart

great story. normally don't read stories on here, but i will continue to read this one when you add more.

PM Dares

likes and limits
diaperboy06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2015, 06:49 PM   #4
JacobsField
getDare Devil

Nice work on the story, Jipper! Looking forward to Part 2!

I am happily married and just came back here to see if I could find any couples dares. Stay kinky, my friends.
JacobsField is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 01:56 PM   #5
lovaboitoy
getDare Sweetheart

really awsome story....;-)
Old 01-23-2015, 04:23 PM   #6
foxknot69
getDare Devil

Amazing! Can't wait for part 2!

Remaining PM Tasks
Edges Before Orgasm: 0
Wedgie Time: 0 minutes
Ball Slaps: 0
Spanks: 0
Days of Denial: 0

foxknot69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 11:15 PM   #7
jipperxl

Sounds like I should write up the next part. Hopefully, I can get to it by next weekend. There'll be some nice turns in the plot, but no twists.

Old 01-26-2015, 12:04 AM   #8
jipperxl

Default Part 2 - Justin, the Team Manager

Here's part 2 everyone! FYI, this part was mainly for setting up things to come. I'd love to hear your thoughts and suggestions about the story so far and where it can possibly go.

Thanks for being patient.

Bullies of Westlake Pt 2: Justin, the Team Manager

The next day at school, Justin was worried what was going to happen. Who knew about his encounter with Eric and his teammates in the weight room? Was he going to be the joke of the freshman class? Would something like that happen again? In any case, he now felt that he’ll never make the basketball team now.

Lunch time rolled around and so far Eric was nowhere to be seen. There hasn’t even been a peep about yesterday’s humiliating incident. Maybe things were going to be okay, Justin thought. He eagerly took out his lunch from his backpack and took out its contents. As his mouth started to water, he felt he could still sense the faint taste of Kevin’s gross sock in his mouth.

“Hey Justin!” Justin looked up. Eric was on the other side of the courtyard walking toward him. “Oh shit” Justin thought. He looked down at his food and started eating his sandwich, pretending he didn’t hear Eric. Eric walked up and sat down across from Justin. He had a sly grin on his face. “Hey man, how’s it going?” Eric said. Justin looked at him with his mouth full. He was clearly on guard, trying to see if Eric was up to something. “Mmm..nuffthing” Justin mumbled.

“So, about yesterday. You understand what happened, right? You fucked up. That’s all. We just gave you what you deserved,” Eric explained. Justin sat there and just nodded. Eric continued, “We usually don’t pick on people for no reason.”

“Oh, ok. That makes sense,” Justin responded with a confused look on his face.

“By the way, I think you should become our team manager."

“What?” Justin blurted out.

“Yea. We still need a manager and I think you should do it. You’ll get to be around the team during practices and games, so you’ll get to learn the things we strategize on. It could help you get on the team for next year,” Eric suggested. Justin sat on that thought for a second. It probably would be a good thing to take up. Plus, Eric seems to actually be a decent person.

“Um, ok. I think that sounds good."

“Awesome! Just go and talk with Coach now and tell him you want the job,” Eric said excitedly.

“Oh. Uh sure. I’ll go do that now.” Justin took the last few bites of his sandwich and got up.

“See you at practice, man” Eric said. Justin went to see the coach at the gym office. They went through the things he’ll need to be doing for the team. After going through the entire walkthrough, Justin agreed to be the team manager and the coach gave him the keys to the locker room and gym.

Contrary to this morning, Justin now felt great. While he knew his manager duties were going to be pretty dull, and perhaps disgusting, he was excited at the prospect of improving his game and getting on better terms with the team. He called his mom as lunch ended, telling her to pick him up later after practice.

Once classes ended, Justin headed to the locker room to start doing his “manager stuff.” He gathered the towels, water bottles, and basketballs needed for practice. Next, he checked in with the trainer and got them supplies they needed like icy hot and athletic tape. Lastly, he check to make sure the locker room and gym were clean. Not bad for the first day, Justin thought. Within a few minutes, the team started walking into the locker room to change.

Eric called Justin to the center of the locker room, “Hey Justin. Come over here.” Justin made his way over, and Eric put his arm around his shoulder. “With this being your first day and all, I want to make sure you know what’s expected of you.” Eric looked at Justin right in the eyes and in a stern voice said, “Don’t fuck up. Got it? Just do your job well and things will be awesome. If you screw up, then you know what can happen.” Justin understood the warning. So far, he didn’t think being a manager would be that hard. Eric continued, “If you do fuck up, and you’ll be sure that we’ll know about it, we’ll hang a sock from up here.” Eric pointed at a hook extending from the ceiling that was at the center of the room. “When you see it, it means you’ve fucked up. The first and only thing you’re going to do is come up to it and hold it in your mouth. If I’m not around, then you’re going to wait for me. Then, I’ll let you know how you fucked up. I’m sure you can imagine what happens after that.” Justin looked around and saw everyone smiling, as if they knew screw ups were bound to happen. “Are we clear,” Eric asked?

“Yea. I get it,” Justin responded.

“Great! Well, it looks like you have your shit together so far. Keep it up, man.”

For the next two hours, the team went through practice and were finally dismissed to hit the showers. Meanwhile, Justin cleaned up the gym put away all of the supplies. When he went into the locker room, Eric quickly called him over again.

“Hey, good job today. So, there’s one more thing for ya,” he said as he pulled out a pair of sweats, “You get to have a pair of team sweats just like the rest of us!”

Justin couldn’t believe his eyes. In Eric’s hands were blue and gray sweatpants and a hoodie. As Justin went to reach for them, Eric quickly put them down, “But, you can’t have these yet,” he said with a smile. “You need to earn these from the team. Isn’t that right, guys!?” Everyone shouted and hollered, clearly excited at what’s to come.

“Now, strip,” Eric commanded. Justin froze, thinking about what’s happening. “Well?” Eric urged on. Hesitantly, Justin started taking off his clothes, getting right down to his socks and tighty whities. Eric motioned with his hands, “You can stop there. Now, get on your hands and knees.” Justin did as he was told. “So, here’s what you have to do. You’re going to go to each one of us and receive a gift. Once you’ve done that, then you’re going to meet me in the showers. Here, I’ll go first.” With that, Eric pulled out a package of a half dozen eggs and smashed them on Justin’s head and back. Immediately, the raw egg was running down his face and back. Once Eric was done, the Justin started crawling to there other players as they yelled for him to come over to them next.

Justin crawled over to Kevin next who was a bit way too excited. “Open your mouth! I’ve got something delicious for you” Kevin said. Justin expected another disgusting clothing item, and sure enough, he was right. Kevin stuffed a pair of his sweaty socks in Justin’s mouth. “I bet you like that, bitch,” Kevin said with a goofy grin.

Justin continued making his way with the rest of the team. One person filled his underwear with shaving cream. Another managed to stuff 10 grapes in his ass. Still, Justin plowed through, thinking that he’ll soon have his coveted team sweats. A jockstrap was placed on his face. Socks were stuffed in his underwear making it look like he had a huge bulge. Someone drizzled him with chocolate syrup. Marshmallow fluff was crammed into his armpits and vanilla pudding was massaged into his hair.

By the time Justin finished with the last person, he was a complete mess. He started making his way to the shower, leaving a sticky and gooey trail behind him, while the team followed him. At one of the shower heads in the middle of the room stood Eric.

“Get up,” he said. Justin stood up. Eric took him by the shoulders and spun him around so he was facing everyone on the team. Then he yanked up the back of Justin’s tighty whities. Justin yelped through the socks in his mouth. Eric was giving him a painful wedgie and lifting him inches off the ground. He hooked Justin’s underwear to a hook on the wall. Justin couldn’t get himself down and the more he moved, the more the wedgie dug into his ass crack. He looked up at Eric and the team. Each one had taken out their cocks and had big smiles across their faces. “Oh shit,” Justin thought. Within seconds, multiple streams of piss were hitting him, soaking his entire body, including his sock gag and jockstrap mask. It was like the guys were marking him as their property. The golden shower ended and Eric turned on the shower above Justin, soaking him with cold water. While the shower washed off the mess, it stung his skin. Justin could barely stand the frigid temperature. After a minute or two, Eric let him down and the whole team roared. “Congrats! You’ve passed the initiation!” Eric exclaimed. Justin, still trying to get his bearings, looked flustered with the socks still in his mouth and jockstrap over his face. “Dude, you can take those off now,” Eric said. Justin felt relieved and everything off, including his own underwear and socks. Eric handed him a towel to dry off and then presented Justin with his team sweats. Excited, Justin took them and quickly put them on, going commando underneath.

After the whole event, the team finished cleaning up to leave. Justin cleaned up the locker room as best as he could and left the rest for the janitor to do. When he left to go wait for his mom, he encountered Eric and Kevin in the locker room hallway. “Hey, finally. You took forever,” Eric said. “There’s actually one more thing for you to do, Justin.” Justin gave a confused look.

“Get on your knees and suck off the team captain,” Eric said as he pointed to himself. Justin hesitated. “Dude, it’s tradition. Every team manager has had to do this. It doesn’t mean you’re gay or anything,” Eric explained. Justin seemed to agree with the logic and got on his knees. Eric whipped out his seven inch hard cock and Justin did his best at giving a blow job. While the two of them were getting lost in their situation, Kevin looked on and discreetly was getting a bulge in his jeans. Justin worked Eric’s cock for a good five minutes before Eric pulled out and jizzed all over Justin’s face. “There, all done. Welcome to the team buddy,” Eric said proudly as he messed with Justin’s hair. “Let’s go Kevin. He’s had enough.” Eric and Kevin turned around and headed to the parking lot. Justin lingered there on the spot for a while, processing what just happened. He had Eric’s cum dripping down his face and he noticed that his own cock was hard. He looked down and was shocked that he leaked precum in his new sweatpants. He got up and went back to the locker room to clean up. Later on the ride home, Justin felt mixed emotions on everything that occurred today. So far, it’s been an interesting two days, and he wondered what the rest of the season would be like.

Advertisements
Kink Talk