Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

View Poll Results: What is Rosie's dare?
Sit on Luke/Andy's lap for a whole round to make Max jealous 3 30.00%
To feel up Luke/Andy's 'package' 4 40.00%
To lick Max's feet 3 30.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-19-2014, 01:35 AM   #16
sparklystar

I will post very soon, I just need to write it.

Likes: body writing, humiliation, role/petplay, bondage, spankings, submission, vibrators, hidden public, pee holding

Dislikes: ice, ageplay, messy, line writing, semi-public

Limits: piss play, scat, pics/cam, needles, blood, illegal, family/friends, public, cum eating/play, icy hot, wax, permanent, enemas

Toys
sparklystar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 01:17 AM   #17
sparklystar

Default chapter 8

James’s POV

Rosie and Max came and joined us in the main hall. I don’t know why we stayed stood there. I didn’t want to find out who was going to be messed up for a week but when we tried to get out, security kept us inside the room. Finally the trickle of people coming in stopped and a man got up on stage. I had to squint against the lights to see him properly but I guessed he was the manager.
“Evening everyone. Welcome to Whore. For some of you this moment will be a disappointment, for others a joy and for two a nightmare come true. It’s time to announce this week’s Whore King and Queen. For those who don’t know, let me just explain. Each week on a Sunday we pick a Whore King and Queen who attend Whore every night for the week they win the… coveted prize. You’ve all seen the poles on the way in. They are chained to the pole each night and any guest coming to whore may do to them whatever they like. For many it is a fantasy becoming real. There is no way to back out,” the manager explained. I shuddered with disgust. I glanced at Rosie. Why would she think this was a good idea? I felt Sofia shiver next to me and I wrapped my arms around her to comfort her.
“So the time has come. This week’s Whore King is…,” there was a pause while he fumbled with an envelope. “Alex Jacobson.” A spotlight shone on the crowd until it pinpointed a boy who was staring stunned at the stage. Security ran in and grabbed the boy and dragged him to the stage where he was supposed to wait. “And for the girls this week…” There was another pause.

Sofia’s POV

I spun round to look at James. That was not my name they just called out. Was it? One look at James’s face was enough to convince me it was. He pulled me into his chest while I sobbed quietly into his chest. If they couldn’t find me, surely they would give up trying to find me.
That was until Rosie opened her mouth. “Wow, I never knew you could be such a slut Sofia,” she called loudly. I felt the heat of a spotlight on my neck and knew I’d been found.
“Rosie!” I heard James growl. I felt a hand on my arm pulling me away.
“James leave it. We’ll sort it out in the morning,” I said accepting my doom. I let myself get led to the stage and I stood there, my head tilted dejectedly and being stared at by a bunch of girls who were actual sluts compared to my modest jeans and t-shirt.
“Well this is a surprise. Our Whore Queen actually wearing clothes for once,” the manager said. His face leant towards me and I backed up as quickly as I could. “We’ll have to change that won’t we?” he said. I heard a rumbling of agreement and then two hands gripped my upper arms. The manager came closer to me brandishing some scissors. He came face to face with me. He snipped both arms of my t-shirt so my t-shirt fell down and bunched around my waist. He then cut down one of the sides and the t-shirt fell completely off. I swallowed hard, I was wearing just my bra and jeans on stage. He then undid my belt and pulled my jeans down revealing my underwear. He helped me step out of my jeans. In my thong and black lacy bra I felt nervous but exhilarated. “Shall we let her keep the underwear?” he asked. There were mixed murmurings before the hands let me go. “Take them to Jake,” the manager said and we were both led off stage.

James’s POV

I watched as Sofia got her clothes cut off. It was horrible to watch but every time Luke, Andy and I tried to get closer to help her or leave so we didn’t have to watch our friend go through this, we got stopped by some burly men. I made the mistake at glancing at Rosie and seeing her delighted grin at what was going on. Max looked at Rosie, annoyed she was still going through with it. I looked at Max and caught his eye.
‘She’s insane’ I mouthed. Max nodded once.
‘She’s got a mental illness,’ he mouthed back. I looked at Rosie. It made the situation a little less bad but still awful. I shuddered as Sofia was taken away offstage.

Likes: body writing, humiliation, role/petplay, bondage, spankings, submission, vibrators, hidden public, pee holding

Limits: piss play, scat, pics/cam, needles, blood, illegal, family/friends, public, cum eating/play, icy hot, wax, permanent, enemas

Toys
Old 11-22-2014, 07:25 AM   #18
Stefkevo

Nice plees go on cant wait
Stefkevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 01:21 AM   #19
sparklystar

Default chapter 9

Sofia’s POV

Me and Alex were led into a backroom which said manager on it. I frowned. “Isn’t he the manager?” I asked. The man looked at me.
“No sweetheart, I’m just the assistant. I get the lovely job of deciding which people should be king and queen and announcing it. Actually I don’t even help pick who gets king and queen. That’s Jake,” he explained before pushing open the door to an office.
Sitting behind the desk was a person I wished I had never met. “Sofia Jonson,” Jake said standing up. “Never thought you’d see me again did you,” he added as he moved round the desk to welcome us. “Alex please take a seat. You too Sofia.” He glared at me and I glared back. Alex took a seat warily.
“I’m assuming you two know each other,” he said. I turned my head to look at him and he tried to shrink into the chair under my gaze,
“Yes we do,” I said. I sat in the other free chair. Jake returned to his desk.
“So let’s start with rules,” he said settling into his chair. “Be here promptly at 6:30 each evening. You will wear whatever we give you to wear. At 7pm each night you will be attached to the poles how we see fit. You will be released at 5:30 each morning. You have no say in what happens to you. Do you understand?” he asked. Alex nodded. “Take him, go get him dressed and sorted. Me and Sofia need a chat,” Jake said. Alex left with the assistant and I was alone with Jake.
“You’re a virgin. Why would you put yourself up for this?” Jake asked.
“I didn’t. My flatmate did. As a forfeit for truth or dare,” I explained sullenly. “I suppose when my picture came through you immediately decided this was a way to get me back.”
Jake tilted his head, studying me. “Of course. I mean do you really think daddy would let you come to Nottingham to live, without keeping an eye on you?”
“He’s not my dad. He’s your dad, my adopted dad. You realise I can still report you two for what you do,” I said.
“Dad runs Whore businesses across the country. All are legal. What are you going to tell the police, little sis? That the reason we adopted you was as a sex slave. For me. I mean come on, there’s no evidence of this. You’re still a virgin, there’s no permanent signs of abuse from the BDSM and the virginal/anal penetration of sex toys. You have no proof,” Jake said. He stepped towards me and I stepped backwards into a corner. “You know when you ran away from me, it hurt. When you ran back to daddy. I gave you a life. We had a whole mansion to ourselves and all you had to do was obey me. You still went to school, I let you go out with friends. And you betrayed me. So when you got accepted into university, daddy opened a new club, here in Nottingham and sent me along to be the manager. As a way of getting you back. You turn up every day this week and maybe I’ll sit down and discuss getting rid of this,” Jake said reaching behind and picking up my slave contract.
I glared. “On the other hand, I might sell you on, tell your flatmates what you are. I bet they don’t know your secret,” he said. I pursed my lips. “Good girl. You’ve learnt. Go. Do your job. We’ll discuss this later.” I was led to a dressing room and some clothes were thrown at me.
“Put it all on, including the chastity belt. Your brother wants your virginity for himself,” the man said.

Toys
Old 11-23-2014, 10:50 AM   #20
Stefkevo

Stil cant wait til next update
Old 11-25-2014, 12:46 AM   #21
sparklystar

Default Chapter 10

James’s POV

Alex arrived in the entrance hall not that long after the pair had been taken into an office. Luke, Andy and I stood there waiting for Sofia to arrive. We wanted to reassure her it would be alright and it wouldn’t be as bad as she thinks. It was ages before she eventually appeared and the burly security guys tied her to the metal pole next to Alex. I didn’t know where to look at her as all she was wearing was a metal chastity belt – which at least reassured me she would keep her virginity – and a red corset bustier which had holes cut out around her nipples so you could see her nipples which were clamped by metal. I decided looking at her face, which was blindfolded and gagged with a ball gag.
“Hey Sofia,” I said when the security left.
“hmm,” she mumbled through her gag.
“Listen, it will be fine alright. Just be calm and let it happen otherwise you’ll just make it worse for yourself. It’s not like you’re going to be fucked at all. We promise it will be fine,” I explained. She nodded. “Are you alright?” I added. She nodded again. I kissed her cheek lightly, trying to reassure her. Luke and Andy did to.
“you’ll be fine Sofia,” Luke said confidently. Andy nodded in agreement and then realised Sofia couldn’t see him.
“Yeah, they are right,” he said. She nodded again.
“thphff,” she mumbled. We all smiled and had to restrain the laughter.
“I’m assuming that was thanks,” Andy said. “We’ll see you when you get back,” he added. The three of us headed to the door, refusing to stay any longer when our friend was being made upset.

Sofia’s POV

I glared at the clothes I was being handed. The metal chastity belt was possibly the most covering item of clothing as it protected my vagina and ass from view. “Well go on, put them on,” the guard said. I sighed and locked the metal chastity belt around my waist, slipped the corset on and tied it up and then looked at myself in the mirror. I really did look like a whore now with my nipples out on show. The guard walked up behind me and everything went black.
“Hey that’s not fair,” I said.
“Rules,” he grunted before forcing my jaw open and shoving a ball gag in and tightening it so it was painful. He took my arm and led me out the room. He made me stand on a box while he attached my wrists above my head to the pole. I felt the metal clasp my wrist and I shivered. He then attached my ankles to the pole before removing the box. I was hanging from the pole, unable to touch the floor. My arms already starting to ache.
Then I heard a voice by my ear. It was James. I had never been so happy to hear his voice. I tried to answer but all that came out was muffled noise. I soon realised the other two boys were also there, as they tried to reassure me that I’d be fine. Eventually they left and I felt like crying. My flatmates were seeing just how much a slut I was.
The evening passed so slowly. When you can’t see a clock time passes so much slower. I was whipped, I was spanked, I had hands rake my skin and draw blood. I had my ball gag removed several times and was made to suck people off until they came. The chastity belt was also a vibrator and people left it on high, watching me squirm and try and get myself off by rubbing against the pole. I had my hair pulled, sex toys used on my mouth. By the end I was in agony but I wasn’t as bad as Alex who had been receiving anal all night and I had heard screaming next to me.
I returned to the bathroom to change back when my brother walked in. “Uh uh. No little sis. You don’t get changed. You go home like this. I’ll take you home. I need a conversation.”

Toys
Old 11-26-2014, 10:45 PM   #22
sparklystar

Default chapter 11

Sofia’s POV

I was sat in the blacked out car with my brother, shifting uncomfortably from the metal chastity belt. I was shivering and Jake smiled at me before turning the air conditioning on full blast, making me even colder. “So how’s university going?” he asked.
“Why do you care? If you had your way, I would never have got here,” I said. Jake looked hurt.
“That’s a mean thing to say Sofia. I want you to get an education just you would have lived in a house with me and done everything I said when you weren’t in lectures or doing work,” Jake said.
“Well I’m very busy actually. I’ve joined the drama and hip hop society so I have rehearsals most nights, which is why I can’t be the Whore Queen this week,” I said my voice taking on a slightly desperate tone by the end.
Jake shook his head. “No way. You turn up or face the consequences,” he said.
“Which are?” I asked partially dreading hearing it. Jake cut the engine as we were outside my flat.
“That boy you were with seems very much in love with you,” Jake said. “You don’t turn up, I’ll phone him up, tell him your life is in danger, get him to come over to whore and tell him the truth about you. I’ll make him my sex slave as well and you two can live quite happily together as boyfriend and girlfriend in my house, but you’ll never get to touch or pleasure each other only me,” Jake threatened. “So, your choice.”
I swallowed hard and nodded. “Understood,” I said.
“Good. Now take off the clothes,” he said. I looked at him. “Well you’ll need them tomorrow and you might forget them.” I sighed and pulled of the corset bustier. He smiled. “You can keep the chastity belt. Until I decide what to do with you.” The doors clicked and I stepped out. “Run Sofia,” he said.

James’s POV

I heard the front door close, even though she was trying to be quiet. I opened my bedroom door and stared at her before looking up at the ceiling. “Sorry,” I said. I heard her footsteps coming towards me and her hand touched my face.
“I think I can cope with you looking at me after the night I’ve had,” she said quietly. She looked into my eyes and I felt myself melting. I smiled.
“That bad eh?” I said. She nodded and moved her head closer to mine, our lips almost touching.
“It was horrendous,” she said, her warm breath tickling my skin. She pressed her lips against mine like she was trying to memorise every contour of my lips.
I pulled away, unwillingly. “Sofia are you sure?” I asked.
She looked at me sadly. “I thought you wanted the same. Tonight made me realise I need to grab things by the metaphorical horns and just do it. This is one of those things,” she said. I glanced down at the chastity belt.
“You didn’t get to take it off then,” I said. She rolled her eyes.
“Nope the manager wants to preserve my virginity. So unfortunately we can’t have sex. But I want you James. I want you to make me feel good,” she said. I nodded, picked her up by the waist and carried her naked form into my room and laid her down on the bed before lying next to her and kissing her.

Toys
Old 11-29-2014, 05:16 PM   #23
Stefkevo

Plees go on whit the storry
Old 11-30-2014, 12:09 AM   #24
sparklystar

Default chapter 12

James’s POV

I woke up lying next to Sofia. She was shivering from the cold as we had left my window open all night. I found a blanket and placed it over her. She stirred slightly but rolled over and went back to sleep. I couldn’t believe my luck. I had got to sleep with the hottest girl in our block. Ok, we hadn’t had sex but we hadn’t needed to. Just being together in the bed had been enough for me to decide she was the girl for me. I went into the bathroom and started running the shower.
I was facing the wall washing my body when Sofia walked in, took the sponge out of my hand and gently washed my back and arse and legs for me. She let her hands hover on my arse before handing me back the sponge. I turned around to face her. “Morning beautiful,” I said. She smiled and I shifted slightly so she could get in the stream of the water to wash her hair with my shampoo.
“Morning,” she said her eyes sparkling and directly on me and she rinsed her hair. She held out a hand for the sponge and I shook my head.
“Let me,” I said and she nodded, twisting her hair into a bun on top of her head so I didn’t get soap on it. I placed the sponge on the small of her neck and made small circles that gradually got bigger so that I was eventually washing her shoulders and upper back. I moved the sponge lower towards her small arse. She moaned slightly as my nail ran along her skin where my finger slipped off the sponge. I gently rubbed the sponge against her inner thighs and legs before turning her to face me and doing her arms and then slowly moving to her breasts, keeping my eyes on hers so as not to freak her out.
“James, you can look,” she said. I smiled and my gaze shifted so it was following my hand as it moved the sponge over her perky breasts and her nipples, which were rock hard by this point. I moved my hand to her waist and froze, looking at the metal chastity belt. I moved my hand past it and down her thighs and calf’s towards her feet. She smiled gratefully and rinsed the shower gel off and turned the water off. We helped each other dry off with the one towel I owned before heading into the bedroom. Sofia shivered from lack of clothing. I handed her an oversized shirt of mine for her to wear back to her room.
“Go get dressed, we’ve got lectures,” I said. She pulled the t-shirt on and walked out the bedroom.

Sofia’s POV

I took James’s shirt in silence, my mind still reeling from all that had happened last night. Being tortured was definitely not fun but sleeping with James had been fabulous. Even the shower this morning as he ran his hands over my skin and breasts I couldn’t help but get aroused. The only downside was the chastity belt which stopped James from touching me and was beginning to make my pussy and clit throb from where it was rubbing against them. I walked into my room and locked the door before inhaling James’s scent from his t-shirt. It was a really pleasant smell and I didn’t want to take the t-shirt off but James was right. We had lectures and I needed to get changed, and try to not let on about last night. I went to my underwear drawer, grabbed a bra some knickers before picking my jeans and t-shirt out the wardrobe. I threw them on and brushed my hair, grabbed my bag and headed into the kitchen. As I opened the kitchen door I spotted a piece of paper pinned on the other side. It showed me and James in the shower together with the words ‘WE’RE WATCHING! YOU TELL THEM ABOUT ME – YOU’LL REGRET IT!’ I ripped it down before James or the others could see. I had to tell them about the slave contract otherwise I was going to find myself being blackmailed for life.

Toys
Old 11-30-2014, 01:05 PM   #25
sammyGurl

bravo please continue with this
Dislikes:
Anal,pain,piss,tits,& edging.

Degrade me!
sammyGurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 06:20 AM   #26
sparklystar

Default Chapter 13

Sofia’s POV

I had just finished tearing the picture up and putting it in the bin when James walked in. He wrapped his arms around me. “You smell gorgeous,” he said.
“Not so bad yourself,” I said casually covering the paper shreds with other rubbish. I turned to face him and kissed him lightly on the lips. As I did so I suddenly froze, panic rushing through me. If they had a picture of James and me. It meant they had got into our flat… which meant… I didn’t even want to think about what it meant.
“Sofia?” James asked concerned. “Are you alright?” he asked.
“Urm, well not really actually. Urm. James…”I started as Luke walked into the kitchen and smiled at us.
“Shouldn’t you two be on your way to lectures,” he said. James nodded, grabbed my wrist and we fled the house, the moment to tell James the truth had passed. We split once further into campus and I headed for my lecture theatre while he headed for a seminar. As I was walking to my lectures I felt like I was being watched and after the morning I had had, I wouldn’t be surprised if I was. Every few steps I kept freezing and pausing to look round. In the end I just took a deep breath and ran the remaining way, too scared to stay outside alone any longer. The lecture theatre was filling up as I walked in but the moment I did, silence descended and everyone stared. There was a sudden roaring of approval from the boys.
“Wow Sofia, we never knew you had it in you,” one shouted.
“How did my dick taste then?” another shouted.
“You were looking hot last night.”
“Are you still in chastity?” I blushed and ran to an empty seat next to Sian and George in my seminar group.
“It’s all over Facebook Sofia,” Sian whispered.
“I didn’t volunteer for it Sian. My flatmate set me up as a forfeit for failing a dare in truth or dare. She didn’t think I’d get picked, she just wanted to embarrass me,” I hissed quietly. George rested his hand on my shoulder.
“I’m glad I decided not to go now,” he said. “I don’t think I could stand watching this lot perve on you,” he added.
“Neither could my flatmates,” I whispered as the lecture started.

James’s POV

I left Sofia and wandered towards my seminar group when someone tapped my shoulder. I turned round to face the man. “Excuse me, I’m looking for my little sister and I wondered if you had seen her?”
“What does she look like?” I asked.
“Her name is Sofia Jonson and she has curly brown hair, about this high, slim,” he said indicating. I smiled.
“Sofia? She’s my flatmate. Look if you wait here, I’ll meet you after my lecture and take you back to our flat,” I said. The man thanked me and took a seat on the bench. By now I was late so I ran to my seminar so that I could at least try to seem like I wanted to be there. As I walked in people looked at me and whispered to their neighbours, I guessed my seminar group knew about Sofia being the whore queen and now judged us all by that.
My seminar couldn’t go quick enough and when I was finally released I headed back to Sofia’s brother. “Come on then she’ll be back soon,” I said leading him towards our flat.

Toys
Old 12-22-2014, 07:31 AM   #27
sparklystar

Default Chapter 14

Sofia’s POV

Sian, George and I all headed out the lecture theatre laughing at something George had said moments before. “You guys always know how to cheer me up,” I said. Sian and George smiled. “Hey do you want to come back to my flat?” I asked. They nodded and we headed off to the accommodation blocks, talking about the lecture and laughing at how the lecturer hadn’t realised that all his students had been making fun of him. I found my key in the bottom of my bag and opened the door, entering the staircase for all the flats. We walked up to the top floor and I opened my flat door. James was stood in the corridor grinning at me.
“Guess what?” he said. “Hi Sian, hi George,” he added.
I shrugged. “No idea. Want to enlighten me?” I asked.
“Your brother is here,” James said smiling. My smile faltered slightly and then I composed myself.
“Where is he?” I asked. James pointed to the kitchen and we all followed him in. “Hi Jake,” I said.
“Sofia,” he said jumping off the sofa and running towards me and hugging me. I hugged him back. “It’s been so long since I have seen you,” he said, his eyes glinting at me maliciously.
“It has. How has Europe being treating you?” I said making out that he had been travelling, hence why we hadn’t seen him.
“I got bored. Went and lived in Scotland for a bit. Cold up there,” he said. “Anyway are you going to introduce me?” he said.
“I suppose so. Jake this is Sian and George in my course and James you already know,” I said. My mind was in turmoil as they all introduced themselves. Why was he here? What was going on? I hadn’t done anything wrong yet?
Everyone sat down and I moved so I was sat opposite Jake. “You’re probably wondering why I am here?” Jake said. I nodded. “I heard about what happened last night and I wanted to check my little sister was alright,” Jake said.
“So you came down from Scotland? How thoughtful,” I said.
“I don’t live in Scotland now silly. I live here in Nottingham. So we can see each other all the time now,” Jake said. “You can even bring your friends too.”
I smiled. “That would be lovely,” I said. “Well if that’s all. I really must get on with my coursework.” I said. My brother nodded.
“Very well sister. How about tea tomorrow at my place?” he said. I nodded, knowing I couldn’t say no.
“Of course,” I said. He smiled and stood up, kissing my forehead and threatening me about that evening. I just nodded and showed him to the door.

James’s POV

Ok, even I can tell there is tension between Sofia and Jake, I just wondered what it was. Sofia came back and I attempted to broach the subject but she shrugged it off and got out ingredients for curry. She busied herself talking as little as possible but speaking to Sian and George. She was brushing me off and I wanted to know why. I looked at Sian and mouthed ‘what’s wrong with her’. She shrugged, looked like even her best friends had no idea what was going on. Once she had put her curry on to simmer and sat down with us on the sofa I opened my mouth.
“Shut it James. Me and Jake just don’t get on,” she said.
“Why not though?” Sian asked quietly. “I mean I get why brothers and sisters don’t get on but it seems like more than sibling rivalry,” she said. I looked at Sian surprised. “I have three brothers all older,” she explained.
“Because he’s not my brother,” Sofia said. “I’m adopted.”

Toys
Old 12-23-2014, 06:57 AM   #28
sparklystar

Default Chapter 15

Sofia’s POV

“I’m adopted,” I said suddenly. The room went quiet and I glanced at the others. “Well say something,” I said.
“Why do we not know this?” George asked.
“because I don’t go around shouting about how my parents abandoned me at the city dump and it wasn’t until a rubbish worker found me three days later, tired, hungry and dying that I got rushed to hospital for two years, before put into care for three years and adopted aged 5 and a half by my adopted dad, mum and Jake. Or how my adopted mum then died 6 weeks later from suspected water poisoning,” I said angrily before letting out my breath in a puff of anger.
There was silence. “Ok, I can see why you wouldn’t tell people that,” James said. I scowled, even though he now knew the basics of the story he didn’t know the rest. And I wasn’t about to tell Sian and George the truth about me and Jake. “But that doesn’t explain why you and Jake don’t get on,” James said.
“Jake is 8 years old than me. When I came along, all fragile and in need of looking after, he was pushed slightly away. He resents me and bullied me and wouldn’t let me forget that his dad wasn’t mine,” I said quietly. “He’s just a meanie.”
James wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tight. “I’m sorry Sofia, I didn’t realise. You should have said you didn’t want to see him and I would have kicked him out,” James said. I shrugged.
“I should have explained everything to you to begin with,” I said quietly before disentangling ourselves and heading to check on the curry. I stirred it twice and smelt it before adding the mango chutney. “Who wants chicken, mango and sweet potato curry?” I asked.

James’s POV

Sofia’s cooking is divine, another reason not to let her go. The mango chutney made the curry sweet but the curry paste and spices gave it that sharp, spicy tang. It was perfection. “Sofia, this is… incredible,” I said smiling at her as I ate another mouthful of the sweet potato. She blushed and I put my hand on her shoulder. “Honestly.”
Sian nodded. “Yeah, you need to give me the recipe,” she said smiling. Sofia had made Sian the same curry but without the chicken pieces as she was vegetarian. Sofia smiled.
“Sure thing Sian, I’ll write it out for you,” Sofia said still blushing.
“Maybe don’t write it out,” George teased. I chuckled knowing how much difficulty Sian and George had reading her handwriting for their group presentation. Sofia laughed.
“Alright I’ll type it out for you,” she admitted. We all laughed and then we washed up for Sofia as she had cooked for us. Sofia took a moment and left the kitchen and when we were all alone, we looked at each other in horror.
“I didn’t have a clue,” George said. Sian shook her head.
“Me neither. It explains why she always got touchy about family and about not recycling. I mean do you remember that time when I threw that piece of paper in the bin? She was livid,” Sian said. George nodded.
“I can imagine why though,” I said. “Being left in a city dump, a newborn child, I can’t believe she survived,” I added.

Sofia’s POV

I left the kitchen and phoned Jake. He picked up after the second ring. “Sister how nice of you to call me,” he said sarcastically.
I frowned. “Shut up Jake. What were you doing here? And how did you gain access to my flat this morning,” I growled. There was laughter on the other end of the phone.
“You are so dense Sofia it’s actually hilarious,” Jake said. “Your key last night. It might be all done by coding but if you have the knowledge, well it’s easy to copy.” Jake laughed again.
“That’s illegal,” I said.
“So is keeping a sex slave but a little contract says I have one,” Jake sniggered. “Tough luck little sis. See you tonight,” he added. “6:30.” He hung up.
I put my phone back into my pocket and walked back towards the kitchen when I heard voices. “It might have been better if she hadn’t survived…” I heard James add. I ran out the flat.

James’s POV

“It might have been if she hadn’t survived given the way she was treated and how ill she is now because of it. Did you know she has eating disorders?” I said. The others shook their head as we heard the front door slam. I opened the kitchen door. “Sofia,” I called out. There was no reply. I knocked on her room door and then tried the handle. The door opened easily but Sofia wasn’t there. “She’s gone,” I said.

Toys
Old 12-24-2014, 05:56 AM   #29
pinkprincess

Loving this, can't wait to read more.

Likes: daily rules and tasks, pussy play, orgasm control, nipple play, mild pain, verbal humiliation, role play.

Dislikes: Torture, Pain, Orgasm Denial, Punishment.
When I mean dislikes, I mean things I do not necessarily like but I know you may like me to do them as punishment. He he

Limits: Anal, Public, Family/Friends, Illegal, Cam/Pics/Mic (Until Trust is Established)
pinkprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 01:18 AM   #30
sparklystar

Default Chapter 16

Sofia's POV

I ran. I ran as fast and far as I could, not caring who saw me or what happened to me. I heard brakes squeal, car horns beeping and guessed I had ran blindly across the roads. I didn’t care. The person I thought I loved said he thought I should be dead. And it hurt. I was crying as I ran so even if I wanted to make sure I didn’t run out in front of any cars I wouldn’t be able to as I was being blinded by my tears. I kept running, running through the burning sensation and the stitch. Running always helped me clear my mind.
I got to a point where I couldn’t breathe and I stopped and just slumped onto the floor. I took my time and caught my breath back and stopped my crying, angrily brushing away my tears. With my emotions under control and my breath coming back I took a look around. I was sitting on a cobbled path. In the near distance I could see a church with a village below it. It looked quaint. Looking back in the direction I had obviously come I could just see the path. No sign of Nottingham but I knew I couldn’t be far. I took a deep breath and focused. ‘I’m sure James didn’t mean what he said’ I thought. ‘He wouldn’t have told your friends he wished you were dead. You’re overreacting.’ I nodded, pleased to have sorted out my issue. I moved my hand towards my pocket when the church bells rung out.
1… 2… 3… 4… 5… 6… 7.
7 bells. 7pm. I froze suddenly. It was 7pm. It couldn’t be. I only left at 5. I grabbed my phone and stared at the screen in horror as there in the LED was the truth it was 7pm. I was late. And that meant…
“James,” I said standing up and heading towards the village for directions.

James’s POV

I was pacing the kitchen as my phone went to Sofia’s voicemail again. I hung up. Sian rested a hand on my shoulder. “James, she’ll be fine. She’s obviously just in an area of no signal. Look it’s half six she should be at ‘work’ why don’t phone them?” she asked. I shook my head. There was no way I was calling them. “Fine but if we haven’t heard from her by 7 I’m calling them,” she added. I sighed but agreed. Sian had a point.
It got to seven and we still hadn’t heard so Sian picked up her phone. “I’m calling,” she said. We waited, agitatedly on the sofa opposite Sian’s chair. “Hello. I’m enquiring about my flatmate. Sofia. She’s supposed to be at work right now but we don’t know if she has got there,” Sian said. There was a pause where we all held our breath. “Yes, I’ll hold.” Sian pulled a face at me as we all waited. “Hello, yes I’m Sian. Well no she’s not my flatmate she’s my course mate. Yes I can hand you over to a flatmate,” Sian said before offering me the phone. I took it tentatively.
“Hello,” I said.
“James where is my sister?” the voice said. I dropped the phone.

Sofia’s POV

The people in the village shop where lovely. Apparently I was a half an hour walk from the city centre which meant 25 minutes from Whore. The only downside is that there is no signal until I’m halfway to town. I took off in a run. The moment I had signal I would call James, followed by Jake. I had to stop James from going to Whore and finding out my secret. I had to stop it. I suddenly felt my pocket vibrate. I looked at my phone, I had so many missed calls. I dialled James’s number and got the engaged tone. I growled and called Sian.
“Sian, where’s James?” I asked. There was silence. “Sian?”
“Were you aware your brother runs the Nottingham Whore club?” she asked. I swallowed hard.
“Yes,” I whispered. “Is that where James is?” I asked.
“Yes, making plans with your brother to sort out finding you. You should probably call them or go there,” Sian said.
I hung up and ran.

Toys

Advertisements
Kink Talk