Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-12-2015, 07:19 PM   #46
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

What a twist.

So far, so good. Please continue.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 09:15 AM   #47
Sexualobster

Thanks km! Finally broke onto Last Page status!

James

I was starting to feel bad for Anja. But I was simply having too much fun. I had never thought I would be doing this to her, to anybody, and yet here I was. Shocking a girl with a slave collar into sucking me off. And if I knew Anja, she was enjoying this, even if she wouldn't admit it now.

We continued playing cards and I got 3 kings and 2 aces. I didn't discard anything.

"A three of a kind and a two of a kind." I stated, with confidence.

"Only a two pair. Master." Anja said without making eye contact, defeated. Without ever looking up, she got up and off the bed. She reached behind her back and right before her bra went slack, she looked at me with these eyes of utter submission. She loosened the straps from her shoulders and threw her bra to her pile of clothing. She then quickly bent over and took off her panties and threw them onto the pile as well. This was the first time I had seen Anja in all her glory and was it glorious.

She was fit and you could see it. Her boobs stood up on their own and she was clean shaven. My penis throbbed slightly just looking at her and she noticed, her eyes darting directly at it. I felt a bit embarrassed despite all of what was happening and shifted back into a more upright position. She sat on the bed and leaned her right thigh on her left and sat sideways.

The game continued and once again, my hand turned out really good with two pairs.

"Two pairs." I revealed.
"One pair again Master."
"Good" I said with a smile, getting off the bed.
"Lean against the bedpost. Hands behind your back." Anja obeyed without hesitation. "Good, now bend your knees and spread your legs. Give me a good view of that pussy."

There she was, sitting mostly upright, her hands hidden behind her and her pussy in full view for me. I got up off the bed and went over to my pantry, grabbing the peanut butter and a knife. I opened the peanut butter and got a bit of it on the knife.

"What are you doing Master?"
"Sit still, don't move." I ordered. I walked over to her and brought the peanut butter covered knife over to her right nipple, spreading it and covering it completely. I then did the same with her left nipple. I looked up and smiled at Anja and she just gave me a blank stare with a hint of discomfort.

I walked back over to my desk and opened the drawer, taking out a pink vibrator.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=82972

Last edited by Sexualobster; 01-17-2015 at 05:46 PM.
Sexualobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 12:32 AM   #48
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

Interesting! I want to know!

Likes: Masturbation, Humiliation & nudity in private, Mild public, Ice, Anal, Light Pain, Orgasm Control, Outside
Maybe: Public, Pain
Limits: Family, Friends, Cum, Poo, Permanent, Blood, Piss, Toothpaste etc., Diapers,
frogman91234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 05:45 PM   #49
Sexualobster

I haven't had many chances to make interesting dares/challenges. What does everyone think of the following dare?

Anja
James walked back over to me and lay down onto his stomach, his face in between my legs, a few inches from my clit. He turned on the pink vibrator and it gave out a little buzzing noise. He brought the vibrator over to my clit and I immediately felt the results. He began working the vibrator up and down my clit slowly and boy did it feel good. I didn't notice it much until now but most of this was still pretty hot, despite my situation. I was already turned on and the vibrator wasn't helping now.

As he continued to stroke the outside of my pussy with the vibrator he spoke. "Alright Anja, I am going to play with your clit here and I want you to try to lick the peanut butter off of your tits, without your hands. If you can do that, before you cum, then we continue playing poker. If I win however, well... I don't think you want that."

I was already closing my eyes from the vibrator and moments away from cumming. I quickly held it back though as I realised what I had to do.

"You may begin... now." James said, turning up the vibrator intensity at that moment. I felt a wave of pleasure shoot up me from that and froze me for a moment forcing me to recompose.

I leaned over and instinctively tried to bring my hand up to push my left tit up but realised that I shouldn't. I bent my head as far as it could go but I couldn't barely reach the top of my nipple. I felt the vibrator get a bit more intense and my want to cum started to build up. I stuck my tongue out and starting licking the top bit of peanut butter off of my left nipple. My tits were simply not big enough and I couldn't reach them without my hands.

I started arching my back to attempt to push my tit a bit further up, closer to my tits but that just pushed my pussy into the vibrator more and, that combined with James' increase in speed meant I had to take a quick gasp as another wave of pleasure shot up my clit. I felt so warm down there and wanted to just accept it and cum all over the bed but I had to push on. I don't know what hell James had planned for me if I lost this.

The arching technique worked a little better and I managed to lick a majority of the peanut butter off of my left nipple. While there was still some left, I decided to start cleaning up the right. Right before I could bend my head over James stuck the vibrator into my pussy and I could barely control myself. I let out an audible moan and arched my back even further, pushing the vibrator deeper into me. I was on the verge of cumming and I could feel how wet I was down there but I had to persevere. Every attempt I made to lick the peanut butter was interrupted by waves of heat moving up from my pussy and up to my chest. I couldn't open my eyes and just licked at my tit hoping to get peanut butter off.

I couldn't hold it any longer and just pushed against the vibrator.

Old 01-18-2015, 11:24 AM   #50
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

I approve, very hot

Likes: Masturbation, Humiliation & nudity in private, Mild public, Ice, Anal, Light Pain, Orgasm Control, Outside
Limits: Family, Friends, Cum, Poo, Permanent, Blood, Piss, Toothpaste etc., Diapers,
Old 01-21-2015, 01:33 PM   #51
Sexualobster

Another great turnout! Thanks for the response Frogman :P

James

Anja gave out a giant moan of pleasure and began to hump the vibrator a little bit, her stomach convulsing from what was likely an amazing orgasm. I felt happy, a job well done. Anja's only source of pleasure for the next few hours. I looked up and saw the peanut butter on her right tit still sitting there, mostly unlicked. I left the vibrator in her for a few more moments while she convulsed and shook a bit more, letting her calm down.

When she had mostly stopped and was reduced to breathing heavily, I took the vibrator out and turned it off. I got on my elbows, and sucked on her peanut butter covered nipple, licking up all the peanut butter and circling her nipple with my tongue while I was there. Anja was looking down at me with tired eyes and, with peanut butter cleaned from her nipple, I leaned over and stuck my tongue in her mouth.

She didn't resist at all and pushed her tongue back against mine, exchanging the peanut butter from my mouth to hers. Our tongues danced for a few seconds while I groped her tits and cupped them in my palms. My penis was inches away from her pussy but I didn't penetrate her. Not just yet. We continued making out for a few more seconds before I pulled my tongue out of her mouth, her lips trying to hang onto it for as long as possible.

The scene was something out of a photograph. Her legs, still spread as far as they could go, her back leaning against the wall, breathing heavily. A guy, kneeling right in between her legs looking down at her. Despite how horny she clearly was, she was utterly defeated now.

I noticed a bit more peanut butter still on her right tit. I reached over with my finger, scooped it up and stuck my finger in her mouth.

"You missed some."
"Yes Master." She replied, in the most sexy, puppy way. She was mine.

Old 01-22-2015, 08:50 AM   #52
fcard123
getDare Sweetheart

Still an amazing read

Toys: Dildo, Several Butplugs, Household Items, Enema, Boobs!!

20, Male, Bi

Kik: fcard12
Talk to me anytime
fcard123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 07:26 PM   #53
g18

please continue, you will always have my support for this story.

limits: anal, anything gay
g18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 02:45 PM   #54
Sexualobster

Thanks everyone Here's a slightly longer part.

James

"Alright Anja. I need you to lie on your stomach, hands behind your back." I managed to get Anja to cum before she could clean the peanut butter off of her tits so I won the game. She was mine anyway, but I felt better knowing that she owes me something for losing. I got off the bed and grabbed some rope I had bought for just this occasion, out of the drawer while Anja got into position. I walked back over to the bed and began tying her hands up behind her back. I had to google rope tying techniques prior to this just to ensure I did it correctly. Thankfully there were plenty of websites.

I secured Anja's hands and eliciting an "ah" from her while I tightened the ropes. Better tight than loose.

"Off the bed now." I ordered, pulling on Anja's now bound hands, lifting her off the bed. She quickly dropped her legs to stablise herself and stood up straight. I walked her over like a convict in prison over to the wall. I gently kicked the back of her knees to bend them while ordering her to "Kneel". She did as she was told and was on her knees.

"Stay right there." I walked back over to the drawer and took out a long pink dildo with suction cups on the balls. I walked back over to the wall Anja was facing and began taking rough measurements as to where it would be most comfortable. Anja looked at the pink dildo with wide eyes and her tired facial features came back to life a little.

"What are you looking at slave." I yelled and slapped her across the cheek. She quickly readjusted her gaze to the ground, "Sorry Master! I didn't mean it Master."

She really took this Master thing in stride, I expected to have to train her for longer. But she was doing magnificently. I finished adjusting the dildo and let go, watching it hold up on it's own around mouth level to Anja.

"Ok Anja, go ahead and begin." I said, motioning towards the dildo. She looked at the dildo and then back at me, anticipating more instructions that didn't come. She hesitantly moved her head towards the dildo while keeping her eyes on me to ensure that she was doing it correctly, I don't think she wanted to be slapped again. Her eyes still on me, she opened her mouth and took the dildo in. I gave her a smile and a nod and she returned her eyes back towards the wall and began swallowing the dildo.

"I want you to keep sucking on this dildo, and regardless of what happens in this room, unless I tell you otherwise, don't stop sucking." I instructed.
"Understood?" I asked her. Without missing a beat, she groaned an "Mmhmm" while her mouth continued to be filled by the pink rubber.

"If I catch you with the dildo not in your mouth, you will wish you never stopped sucking." I warned walking towards the door. I stood at the door admiring the scene that was happening in this very moment. Smiled and then left my room. The last thing I saw before closing the door behind me, was a naked girl bobbing her head slowly back and forth across a dildo mounted on a wall.

Old 01-25-2015, 05:58 PM   #55
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

That's great!!! Next post, Next post!!

Old 01-25-2015, 06:04 PM   #56
fcard123
getDare Sweetheart

Oh my gosh that was amazing, can't wait for the next part

Toys: Dildo, Several Butplugs, Household Items, Enema, Boobs!!

20, Male, Bi

Kik: fcard12
Talk to me anytime
fcard123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 12:19 PM   #57
Sexualobster

Time to slow things down a bit and see what Rosy is up to. Can't forget about her.

Rosy

My last lecture of the day ended at roughly 6pm and I took the bus straight home once it was done. I was hungry and just wanted to get home to relax. I got home at around 6:30pm and, after dumping my bag in my room, headed straight to the kitchen to make some food. I was just going to boil some pasta and add some pesto on it but that meant I had to stay in the kitchen, constantly stirring the pasta as to avoid the starch from building up. In the back of my mind I was afraid that by pure luck and chance in this 15 minute window where I had to be in the kitchen, that I would have to see James. That he would miraculously walk in through the door and - "Hey James" I said as he walked through the door.

"Hey Rosy, this is a coincidence." James said playfully. What the hell are the chances of this? It's not that I didn't like James, but after what happened last night and in the morning, the tension - sexual or just awkwardness - was too much too handle. Do we talk about it? Or do we just pretend it never happened?

"It's still going to be weird between us after what happened last night huh?" James said casually. Well I guess pretending it never happened is out of the question.

"Listen Rosy" James said walking towards me, his piercing stare like i've never seen before. "I like you. I like you like a man likes a woman likes." He said with a smile and a giggle from both of us. His smile dropped, he held both of my hands in his and continued this piercing gaze that I couldn't help but stare back.

"I don't know where our relationship stands after what happened yesterday. But i'm willing to take us further than cooking buddies." He said with a smile. I giggled at the sound of 'buddies' but his smile was so loving, I felt the seriousness of his suggestion. I liked him. I don't normally dry hump people that I don't.

"You don't have to answer me now." James said, letting go of my hands and releasing the gaze that had me so entranced. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a gorgeous necklace. "I bought this for you on the way over here, to help you decide." he said with a subtle smile. I stared with a slightly shocked expresssion and stuttered a "J-James, you- you should have..."

"It was my pleasure. I saw it in a shop on the way home and thought it would look good on you."

Old 01-27-2015, 03:13 PM   #58
Analreciver

Nice story. It was a good read

Analreciver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 03:39 AM   #59
sadisticmastert
Distinguished Member

nice indeed. as always, looking for a quick follow up
Old 01-29-2015, 06:24 AM   #60
slaveboy2525

What he did to Anja is quite... SHOCKING!
Im sorry for the pun. Btw the story is fucking amazing.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
coed, college, dorm, strip, university