Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-19-2015, 08:50 PM   #1
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Default Dominated By Real Men (Readers, Choose What Happens Next!)

So I decided to write a different kind of story where the readers can comment and decide what they want to happen to the main character. I'll choose the comments I like the most, or the one's that are suggested most and try and write the next chapter based on them. If you want to write the next chapter or help write it, message me too and we can work something out. Now, here's the premise of the story

Jessy is 18 years old, he is skinny, medium length blonde hair and no facial hair and a teenage size cock, only 4 inches hard and completely shaved. He is going on his very first roadtrip on his own driving to a friend's house one state over to go to a music festival. He stops in the evening at a rest stop to use the washroom. Jessy has always been less than masculine because he is skinny, despite being tall at 6 foot 1 but enjoys femininity as well. He decides to use this trip by himself as a chance to wear women's underwear he purchased as no one he knows will see him. He is currently wearing a black lacey thong

He stops at the rest stop and sees a group of truckers and bikers, big buff and scary all eyeing him down. He feels intimidated but thinks nothing of it. It's late in the evening so the rest stop is pretty much empty except the 4 men and what appeared to be 2 of biker the men's wives. What he doesn't realize is one the men has noticed his thong.

"Is that skinny kid wearing lady panties?"
"What? No way."
"Hey Rick go check follow him in."

One of the bikers follows him into the bathroom. Jessy is at the urinal about to relieve himself when Rick walks in and takes the urinal beside him. Jessy feels nervous because the urinals are close together and there are no dividers between them so it's making it difficult to urinate. Rick looks down and sees Jessy's little cock and snickers. Jessy stares foward.

"Having some trouble there boy?" Rick says to him noticing his shy bladder.
"N-n-o I'm good thanks..." he nervously replied

Rick finishes up and leaves allowing Jessy to finally urinate in peace.

"That little faggot, he's got a small little dick too, no wonder he's wearing panties." Rick says as he walks outside to his buddies.
"What should we do?"
"Let's go in there and show him what a real man is like."
"What are you suggesting?" Asked one of the wives, a brunette named Erica.
"We go in, maybe rough him up a bit. Just enough to make him cry. Nothing big."
"Hey maybe if we go in quick enough he'll still have his little pecker out. We should get his pants off and expose him." Suggested Erica.
"I bet it'll be the first time a girl has ever taken his clothes off! Ha!"

The group agreed and entered the rest stop where Jessy was just exitting.

"Get in there faggot." Rick pushed him in the bathroom onto the floor...
What was going to happen to Jessy?

It's up to you to decide what happens now.

The other characters are
Rick, Billy, Ray and Chuck
The wives are Erica and Mandy, wives of Rick and Billy respectively.
Comment below describing what each of these characters looks like in at least as much detail as I described Jessy, including cock sizes and describe the wive's bodies and breast and ass sizes.

Tell me where I should start with Jessy's domination

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Truckernaut42 for this post:
Old 01-20-2015, 05:49 AM   #2
18_sub_TS

Chuck is a wide set man who is quite fat but is still strong he is 6ft 4 and has a 10 inch dick and loves his partners to be thin and weak so he can throw them about and it makes his dick look even bigger. He has scraggy medium length hair and has a huge beard covering his whole neck it is rough his pubic region is covered in pubes

Erica is tall at 6ft 1 same as Jessy she has 38 EE tits and a good hourglass shape her but is above average and is mainly fat she is extremely dominant and loves to humiliate strangers especially young men. She even has a 12 inch dildo for her own use with her. She has long brown hair down to near her waist and she is completely shaven

Mandy is short only 5ft 2 and she is naturally quite petite but has had breast implants to make her a 30 D up from a 28 B. She works out quite a lot and her ass is firm. she loves to wear leather and skimpy outfits that show off her tits. she has shoulder length blonde hair and is also completely shaven

Ray is 6ft 1 as well and is similarly built to Jessy in that he is not broad but he does exercise and is extremely fit with a toned body. He has a 7 inch dick. He has short hair with a well trimmed fashionable beard (not that long) he has trimmed pubic hair

Rick is a big man at nearly 6ft 7 he has a full beard well kept and trimmed and is a typical biker with tattoos like his wife Erica they both love to dominate and have no problem having extra people in the bedroom in fact they have owned a sissy slave together when they first began dating. He has a 8 inch dick that is the thicker than an average man's arm. He has shaven pubes

Billy is around 6ft 2 and has a 9 inch dick that is quite small in girth. He is again wide set with tattoos as nearly all bikers with a particular fetish for leather. He has long black hair down to his shoulders and is clean shaven both face and pubes

Likes: tights, anal play, humiliation, cum play and piss play.

Dislikes but could be punishments : cbt, nipple torture, partially public, pain

Limits: family , fully public , illegal ,permanant , blood and shit eating
18_sub_TS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 05:51 AM   #3
18_sub_TS

oh and to start with I think you should go for stripping him and taking photos of him in his panties setting up a blackmail situation. he wears Mandy and erica's panties aswell.

I think you could proceeed from there for a bit

Old 01-21-2015, 11:11 AM   #4
18_sub_TS

you not gonna continue this has potential

Old 01-21-2015, 05:42 PM   #5
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

I will when I have time to write don't worry!

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Old 01-24-2015, 02:32 PM   #6
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Jessy is on his ass as he backs towards the bathroom wall. The bikers follow him in and they all gather around with Erica and Mandy waiting outside.

"What are you broads doing out there? Fun's in here!"

"Fuck that, we're not coming in the men's room."

"There's no one here, fucking come on!"

With a reluctant groan and an eye roll from each lady, they enter the men's room to see Jessy scared to death on floor.

"Come on guys, yer scarin' the poor kid!"

"Just hold on Mandy, shut up!"

Rick moves toward Jessy and puts him in a headlock and stands him up.

"Undo his belt and get his jeans off!"

Jessy manages to push out a no in a pleading tone. He's scared and doesn't want them to see his panties.

Ray moves towards Jessy and Jessy kicks him. Rick tightens his grip around his throat.

"Don't fucking do that again. Ray get those things off!"

"Fuck sakes." Ray unbuckles Jessy's belt and with great force he pulls his pants completely off, leaving Jessy exposed from the waist down... except for a lacey pair of women's underwear.

"Oh my god!" Mandy screams "He's actually wearing a thong! What the fuck?!"

Erica and Mandy begin to hunch over in laughter. Ray pulls out Jessy's cell phone from his pants pocket and snaps a few pictures of him in the thong.

"Hey maybe we should send this to all of his friends haha!"

"Good idea Ray, you'd like that little faggy?"

"N-no p-please don't!" Ray drops Jessy onto the floor.

"Please, I'll do anything don't do this!"

The bikers look at each other with scheming looks.

"Alright. Anything? Let's see."

Erica closes the bathroom door and locks it.

What should happen next??

Old 01-24-2015, 03:14 PM   #7
Deadpool15

Jessy has to wear Erica's panties on his head and is gagged with mandy's panties. Then both girls whip his ass till its red. then they remove his panties and kick him in the balls. All of this must be completed by Erica and Mandy. I'll come up with something for the guys to do later.
Deadpool15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 03:20 PM   #8
Deadpool15

I got it then the guys put him in Mandy's Bra and Erica's panties then they tie him to the back of the motorcycles and drive him around town where everyone can see him. Then they drive him to their house and the torture continues.At the house Jessy must lick Erica's ass while Mandy sucks off his dick and he can't cum while doing this. Then he must suck off the boys and get them to squirt in his mouth
Old 01-25-2015, 12:27 PM   #9
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadpool15 View Post
I got it then the guys put him in Mandy's Bra and Erica's panties then they tie him to the back of the motorcycles and drive him around town where everyone can see him. Then they drive him to their house and the torture continues.At the house Jessy must lick Erica's ass while Mandy sucks off his dick and he can't cum while doing this. Then he must suck off the boys and get them to squirt in his mouth
I like this but I'm trying to keep the story mostly to the reststop where no one else is around. I'll probably write in everything you've posted up to the tying him to the motorcycles part, at least right now.

Old 01-25-2015, 02:54 PM   #10
Deadpool15

Ok your the author not me write on.
Old 01-25-2015, 04:31 PM   #11
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

"Get naked! Let's see that little dick!" yells Erica"
"p-please no don't make me do that.."
"You said anything kid, let's get you naked!"
"Take your shirt and panties off or I'll do it for you." Chimes in Billy

Jessy, with tears now rolling down his face, slowly and reluctantly takes his shirt off, and slowly removes his panties.

"P-p-please..."
"Quit crying kid, this is your own fault."

Jessy makes a break for the door and is grabbed by Rick, Erica pulls his panties down, leaving him nude and exposed as Rick puts him in a hold to keep his hands up. Jessy is now completely on display as Erica grabs his phone takes more pictures of his humiliation.

"Please!, Stop!" Jessy yells

Suddenly Erica reaches up her skirt and pulls down her own panties and shoves them in his mouth.

"Babe what the fuck?" Shouts Rick.

"Ricky I'm just keeping him quiet haha!"

Mandy chimes in "Maybe you should make him wear them, he likes it so much!"

Erica walks over to Jessy to adjust the panties so they wrap around part of his face while still gagging him.

"Make him wear yours."

"Fuck that I'm not wearing a skirt."

"Who cares? He's probably never seen a real pussy before in his life, you'd be doing him a favor."

Mandy pulls down her leather pants and takes them off completely showing off her G string. She takes the g string and pulls it off as well exposing her completely shaved pussy. Jessy begins to become erect.

"Holy fuck he's getting hard! And it's STILL small!"

Jessy begins to cry

"Fucking little baby, I'll give you something to cry about."

Erica grabs Jessy and sits down on the heater in the bathroom and turns him around and smacks his balls under his ass.

Jessy hunches over in pain but Erica pulls him towards her and bends her over her knee and begins to spank him mercilessly as everyone cheers.

Still gagged with panties, Jessy's muffled screams go unheard as Erica spanks him over and over again, leaving his ass red and raw. She pushes him onto his back and the floor, with his cock still raised towards the ceiling.

What happens next?

Old 01-26-2015, 10:56 AM   #12
18_sub_TS

I think we need to see the men get involved a bit more especially the unmarried ones as they are probably yearning for a good suck and fuck. Get jessy dressed up a bit more maybe loosen up his ass with Erica's dildo or seeing as the dicks are smaller maybe get chuck to tear his ass up with the girls recording it see what you can come up with to fill it out a bit. loving it soo far

Advertisements
Kink Talk