Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-05-2014, 03:26 AM   #1
treeman

Default Going for a jog

First time story. This here is a bit of an adventure I went on a wee while ago now. Everything isn’t exactly straight up in my memory but I have tried my best to put pen to paper, well fingers to keyboard.

When I was younger I needed to get fit, I started to pack on a bit more weight and I thought at the beginning cycling would be a great way to get fit. It was but after a while I did started to bore of cycling. I started to jog instead; I would head out during dusk and just go for a causal jog around my local neighborhood. It was generally friendly and nothing really worried me . The time of day was perfect for as it would be light when I left and then started to get dark when I got home. After getting a bit fitter my jogs started to get longer and longer and one night things really got interesting.

One evening I decided on taking a slightly different route, it was slightly overcast and I thought I could trek out to the edge of my town where a park is. It was a jog like no other, but as I was heading to the park it started to get darker a bit faster as it was clouding over rather quickly but I still continued. I finally arrived at the park and there was not a soul to be seen. It was me and the world; I sat down on a bench and just listen to the sound of the wind through the trees. After sitting there for about 5 -10 minutes the sun had fully disappeared and the sky was getting darker by the minute. I was sitting there all myself and looked at my surroundings, fields and woodlands areas were all I could see slowly vanishing, the lights from my town were of to the side but no one knew I was there. I was alone in the darkness and that’s when that thought entered my mind. Why am I wearing clothes?

It came out of nowhere and for some reason I questioned myself. Why indeed. I mean no would ever see me or know I was there. I was hidden in my own part of the world. Why don’t you just go for a run? Again it came from nowhere but it seemed to enticing. Why not, what is the worse that could happen. Why not I thought. I walked to the side of the park near where the trees where, if I was going to bare all, I wanted to be safe. Inside the tree line I found a lovely hiding spot to where I could leave my belongings, not wanting to misplace them as it would be a long journey back home naked. It was now getting really dark, no one was around, and I slowly lifted my shirt off, exposing my torso to the world. It felt so weird yet so right at the same time. My shoes and socks went off next, the soil beneath my feet felt so good. It was hard to believe I had never done anything like this before. I slowly tugged at my short off they came as well. I was now just standing there is my boxers. Nervous and a bit confused as to why I was doing this. It was dark, getting really dark and fear started to sink. Why am I here? What is the point of this? I reached to grab my shorts from the pile of clothes slowly building on the ground when it hit me. No one would know, no one would see... I slowly crouched in my hiding spot; dark green foliage covered me almost in a 360 degree angle. I looked to which direction was the darkest. I placed my thumbs inside my boxers, pulled them down to my ankles, slowly wriggled them off and ran straight into the shadows.

I ran through trees and bushes no knowing what was behind the next tree. I just kept running, everything was behind me now, my fears, my doubts, my concerns and my clothes. Further and further into the woods I went until the darkness finally caught up to me. Visibility had gotten a lot worse, I could barely see 20 feet in front of me. I knew it was time to head back. The adrenaline that had powered me before was now gone. There I was in the middle of some woods... naked and not sure the reasoning behind it. I wasn’t too sure how long I had been running for, I felt puffed but time was no longer a concern. The feeling of being free was all I needed but with that gone, doubt and worry returned. I pushed myself to walk faster to get back to be clothes, but nothing seemed familiar anymore. The slight colours of the leaves and trees were all gone, I had no idea where I was, and no idea where my clothes were. I was naked and alone.

I started to panic and with that I started to run, faster and faster, each step more frantic than the last until I came to the edge of the forest. The trees had been replaced with fields; these weren’t here before I thought. I had no choice, I had to follow the edge of the field until it met up with the park I started at, it was the only idea I had. Cautiously walking through the trees I trek for a good 15 minutes until I saw a familiar sight. The BENCH! I had never run as fast as I did then, seeing the bench I knew exactly where my clothes were hiding. There they were, just waiting for me. I threw my clothes back on and started my return journey home before I did anything else. I would never forget that jog.

Normally I got for a 30-40min jog, this took over an hour and a half, no one ever questioned it.

What do you guys think?
treeman is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to treeman for this post:
Old 11-05-2014, 08:54 AM   #2
slutfarm

Nice.

It sounds like you might enjoy doing something similar to what I did recently (see link below). You could do it in the woods or a field -- maybe even the same location. If you want to do it, I would be happy to toss the coin and roll the dice for you and give you the instructions if you would send me proof pics (no face required).

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=198423

KIK: slutfarm
Chatterbate: slutfarm

Still figuring out likes/dislikes, but so far.....

Dislikes/Limits: family, scat, piss, cross-dressing, anything illegal, anything involving people other than online, ass to mouth
slutfarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 05:13 PM   #3
treeman

Not sure if I am that keen. Am thinking of doing something new though. Cheers for the suggestion.
Old 11-10-2014, 08:51 AM   #4
BelgianDare
Distinguished Member

nice story of your experience

I dare you to go for a run again, preferable a known route.
every 5 minutes, you take 1 article of clothing off
so after about 15 minutes (short, undies, t-shirt), you are naked (if you keep your socks and shoes on? otherwise 10 minutes more ;-))
run further for 5 minutes
then return and pick up your clothes
if you are daring, don't put them on till your start point

have fun!
BelgianDare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 09:03 PM   #5
treeman

Might have to try that next time I am free.
Old 01-24-2015, 09:30 PM   #6
treeman

Hi Belgian Dare,
I did get a chance to go out and do what you suggested.
Had a blast
Thx
Old 03-21-2015, 01:47 PM   #7
glue
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to glue

I hate bringing up old posts but this is great! We need to see more Non-fiction

You did fab and certainly should do some more running

9.7/10

WATCH OUT FOR A GLUE RATING OUT OF TEN
glue would like to tell everyone reading this to stay
sticky as life is to short to become unstuck

I'm the Simon Cowell of GetDare

Please add me at:

8 Years On Getdare!!!!!!
glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 10:10 PM   #8
treeman

Cheers man. Ha I try to, got a few more stories to tell so don't worry to much.
Old 03-31-2015, 02:52 AM   #9
sadisticmastert
Distinguished Member

can we expect a story about what you encountered during the dare of BelgianDare?
Old 03-31-2015, 06:19 PM   #10
treeman

Ha maybe at a later date, still got to finish my other story. Still new to this. Any other feedback?

Advertisements
Kink Talk