Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-12-2015, 05:19 PM   #1
Mythdare

Medal Bronze 1 Relief : Chapter Two (male edition)

Fucking hate her dogs, always barking.. Would bang her tho.
I grin while I think about my sexy neighbour bending over, spreading her butt cheeks..

Ah, damn.. I am way to distracted today.
I have the urge to go home and please myself as my girlfriend won't do it anymore for me.

Mhm.. I might wanna give Jessica a call, let's see what she's doing and if I can come over..
I grab my phone out of my pocket and dail her number..

Hi Jess! With me.
She replies with a playful voice " Need help with anything? "

I feel kinda horny today Jess, I know we haven't banged in a while and thought.. Hey, why don't I call one of the cumsluts I have right here in my phone

She bursts in a hysterical laugh.. ohhh my god, geez, where does it all come feom!?
Anyway, you can drop by in a few minuts.. I am almost home now, driving from the grpcery store right now.

( call someone while you jerk off and also call someone random and tell them you are horny and in need of a cumslut. )

I hang up the phone. A few minuts.. fuck.
I was already next to her house, I walked to the otherside in the hope she hadn't locked the backdoor.

I walk to the door and it won't open. I sit down on one of the chairs in the backyard.. I look around to see if there's anyone else outside.

Seems not...

I slowly stick my hand in my underwear and start to stroke my cock real slow.
Can't wait till she's here, really want to do some dirty things to her.
She looks marvelous, always..

*ding ding*

What the hell.. The backdoor opens and Jess walks towards me.
Hi! Ohh I missed you so much!
Hi Jess, missed you too cutie.

She sees my hand down my pants. Ah, I see you already started, without me?!
That's not fair!

She drops her skirt and takes off her panties.. That's better!
Her hands grab my cock through my jeans and she soflty explores the shaft of my cock..

Want me to go down and dirty? I grab her hair and hold it together in a ponytail, she grabs my cock and shoves it down her throat, I can hear her gag on it!

Ahh fuck, suck me hard you slut!

( Watch a hardcore gangbang for 10 minuts, edge three times.. after that you must pretend like you are the person getting fucked also for 10 minuts. Moan the same and position the same! )

I can feel her lips wrapped around the top end of my dick while her tongue licks it good.
Her puppy eyes which stare straight into mine make me want to cum even harder.

She stops and fully undresses herself. I like being naked outdoors, how bout you?
Yea, sure: I answer

She rips her top off and pushes her big tits against my face, she sits down on my lap facing me. Her warm cunt is riding against my cock.
I can feel her warmth overwhelming me. She is as wet as it can get.

She grabs it and pushes it up her ass. So tight.. ahhh
The moaning becomes louder and louder, my thick cock is stretching her ass more and more.

( Find a picture of a boy or girl you know and find attractive, now edge twice to a picture of this person, also wedgie yourself and take a picture make sure your butt cheeks are nicely shown in the picture. )

Come on! She suddenly jumps off my cock and grbas my arm.
She pulls me with her outside her backyard.

There is this place.. close by. We can fuck there.. IF you would like.

Well, uhh I guess, why not?

She smiles and puts on her bra and skirt, that's enough clothes she says.
I pull my pants back on and follow her around the corner.

Everytime we see people walk towards us she.. she just sits down on her knees, throws off her bra and tries to reach out for my cock in order to start giving me a public blowjob!

I find it so arrousing, nothing more sexy than a good outdoor fuck session!
She licks some pre-cum off her lips and rubs her clit.

Ahh, time for you to explode all over me big boy!
She throws her skirt over a fence and her bra too, she is standing her completely naked.. except for her shoes.. so smokin' hot

She squats down and pulls my cock back out of my jeans, she immideatly starts stroking real fast, I already have a hard on but this is getting insane!

Aaahh Yeah aahhh, she moans louder and louder.

It's daytime Jess, don't moan that loud!

I just want everyone to hear me getting FUCKED AHHHH!
My hands grab her head and I force it down my cock as hard as I can.
After 15 seconds, she starts to reach for air, her head turns red and gag noises and spit are the only things I see and hear, I slowly remove my cock from her mouth, she gasps and breathes heavily.. ah damn, throatfucks are great, she blinks and starts licking my balls.

( Get yourself a banana, now.. edge three times while you suck that banana, if the banana breaks and isn't one single piece then.. you will have to put some toothpaste on your fingers and rub it over your anus and the inside of your butt cheeks. )

Her hands are teasing my balls now, sometimes she squuezes them or pinces a bitt.
Short shocks of pain go through my body, mixed with pleasure and adrenaline.

We could easily get caught.. we are fucking in an alley during daytime..

She looks at my cock and licks it a few times, can I.. please taste your cum!
Sure! but, you will have to make the milk come out..

Call me a slut and make me suck that cock!

I wack my cock against her lips and cheek, she gags it a few times and strokes inbetween real fast to keep my cock raging hard.

She strokes even harder now! bend over she says.
What? Bend over?

She keep asking till I finally give in and bend over.
My boxers are completely removed and now I have a finger up my ass and two around my cock, she is milking me!

Aahh fuck, I can feel the cum push. I am gonna cum!

She squuezes my balls right after I had said that.
A warm load is covering her fingers.

I straighten my back and look at how she sucks the cum off of her index finger.

She smiles and winks " Wanna taste slut? "

I look at her fingers, it's a white sticky goo.
With my eyes closed I suck and lick the cum off her fingers and I can taste the strong smell it had before I tried to eat it.

It's the same.

She laughs and looks at my face.. I see you don't like it that much?

No, I said

She shakes her head and whispers in my ear..
" I think it might chance soon "

( Jerk off naked in an alley at day or night time ( whatever you prefer ) and cum all over your hand and taste some of it while it's still warm. )

If you tasted it, you have read it.

Likes : underwear control, piss, cum, cei, joi, humiliation, semi-public, anal, crossdressing

Jenna and Lela : A story about fetishes and extreme humiliation.
READ MY STORY
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=177584

My Title : Sissy ( will upload pics soon )
EARN A TITLE !
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=179895
Mythdare is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
controled, cum dare masturbation, cum eating dare, fiction, joi punish cum