Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-11-2015, 09:43 AM   #1
vafancoulo13

Default Straight to not-straight

I was finally in college.

As I unpacked my bags in my new room, that was the thought running through my head. I was finally here.

I was from a middle class family, so I’d always assumed I’d go to college. I did well in school, studied just enough to do well on the SAT’s and now I was here, at Redbrook. Not Ivy League but not a community college either. Good enough for me.

As I pulled my toiletries out of my back and brought them into the bathroom, I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. Close to six feet tall, athletic but in a lean way, not jacked, pale-ish skin and short dirty blonde hair. I was pretty average - not ugly, but no Leo Di Caprio either.

Back in the common room I checked out the layout. Two singles, one common room, and one bathroom. Pretty good setup. It would make it easy to have girls over, which, having just broken up with girlfriend of over a year, I intended to do.

Just the door opened and in walked my new roommate with his mom and dad, all carrying bags. When they saw me they dropped the bags and came over to indroduce themselves, chatting with me for a bit until his parents excused themselves, saying they had to get back home in a hurry.

My roommate, as I found out, was named Luke. He was six foot two, so just a bit taller than me, and also in good shape (although more muscular and stocky). He had short blonde hair and a chiseled jawline. I was (and still am) notoriously bad about judging male’s appearances but it seemed to me that he was attractive.

We chatted for a bit more as we decided who would have which room, and we got along fairly well. He was a little more outgoing than I was, but we had a lot of similarities and I was sure that we would get along.

After we had unpacked we decided to go play some basketball. We had both played in highschool, and it was the only sport we had in common. I had played soccer and lacrosse while he had play football and baseball. I went back to my room and changed, and then we headed down to the courts.

It turned out that he was a little better than I was, just by virtue of being bigger. I was a better outside shooter and so I won at horse, but when we played a little one-on-one he pushed me around in the low post and I couldn’t guard him. It wasn’t too lopsided though - we played three games to 21 and he won by three twice and then by seven the last one (I was getting tired).

We walked back to the room (only took five minutes, we were located pretty close to the gym) as soon as we got inside Luke pulled off his sweaty shirt, revealing a hard, muscular upper body glistening in sweat. “You don’t mind if I grab first shower, do you James?” he asked me. James, as you can probably guess, is my name.

“Nah, go for it man,” I said, averting my eyes from his chest. He then reached down and pulled off his shorts and his briefs that he was wearing underneath them in one swoop. Now my eyes flitted back to him in surprise, and, although I didn’t mean to, they landed on his dick.

It was big. Bigger than mine, although to be fair mine was only about five inches hard, which I believe is a little below average. His was flaccid and nearly five inches though, and thick too. He shaved his pubes so I had a good view of his balls. They, like his cock, were also large. He turned and headed towards the bathroom, shaking me out of the trance like state I was in, and I hoped that he hadn’t seen me staring.

I wandered back into my room slightly dazed. Had I just been checking another guy’s package out? I wasn’t gay… what was I doing. Almost in a daze I sat there, and slowly stripped my shirt off. I grabbed my towel but left my shorts on - even if Luke was comfortable walking around the room naked, I wasn’t.

I jolted to attention when I heard my name being called. “Hey James. James! Can you grab my towel, its in my room?”

“Sure,” I yelled back, and got up to fetch it. I brought it to the bathroom and knocked on the closed door.

“Bring it in man!” Luke yelled out at me.
vafancoulo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to vafancoulo13 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk