Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 09-13-2012, 08:18 PM   #16
HippieFarmGirl

nice dare. i rolled a 2 and a 6 and then rolled a 3. I had to put a hat on to keep my homemade sock ears in place and one of them fell off in the toilet as i was doing number 3. I was about to use my hands but since i was supposed to be a dog i just fished the sock out with my teeth. After that i became human again and gave my teeth a good brushing.

limits: pics and hard pain

Send me a dare if you want.
HippieFarmGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 12:08 AM   #17
Dffd

Amazing thats all i can describe it with best dare ever make another pls
Old 01-09-2013, 03:53 PM   #18
sub watson

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbyter500 View Post
I have noticed their have not been very many petplay dares (or at least I haven't noticed a lot) so I decided to finally contribute something!

This first roll will decide what animal you will become. Also each animal has its own attire it must wear while doing that animals specific dare. Once you have rolled for your animal, go ahead and roll for your animal specific dare.

1.Cat
2.Dog
3.Dairy Cow
4.Horse
5.Pig
6. You must become a female gender of the next animal you roll.
Add breasts to whatever animal you become by stuffing towels or fabrics up your shirt. Use a bra if you can't make it stay up. If dare tells you to lose all your clothes, keep bra on.

Cat - Put socks on hands and feet and a sort of fabric hanging out the back of your pants to act as a tail

1. Rub against something very soft with your body while on all fours.
2. When you orgasm, meow as loud as you can.
3. Cum somewhere on your body and lick yourself clean.
4. Walk outside and knead on a nice spot in the grass.
5. Put a saucer or bowl of milk on the ground and lap it all up.
6.Take off all your clothes. Keep the socks on, and shove your tail just slightly into your ass so it stays in. You should be practically naked now so except for your "paws" and "tail". Now reroll.

Dog - Put socks on hands, feet, and your ears to make them more floppy. Your choice if you want to use something as a tail though.

1) Pea outside on all fours
2) Lay some food all together in one big bowl and eat it like a dog would: face first. You may also have a water bowl next to it for a drink
3) Lick the toilet seat and dip your tongue in the toilet water.
4) Cum on the ground but lick up the mess you have made.
5) Next time you orgasm, let out a loud bark.
6) Take off all your clothes. Keep the socks on, but now attach a collar and leash around your neck. (A belt or tie works as an alternative). You should now be naked except for your "paws, ears, and collar". Now Reroll

Dairy Cow - Sorry the only dairy cows that produce milk are girls, so you must be a girl cow. Stuff 4 towels or peices of clothing, like shirts, that you dont mind getting a lil wet down the front of your pants until you have a decent sized "udder". Now stuff about the same amount of fabrics up your shirt until you get some big breasts. If you can't get them to stay up, use a bra.

1) Pour cold milk down your pants, and try to milk it out the front.
2) Stuff two articles of fabric down the backside of your pants to give you a bigger booty. Now go for a 5 minute walk outside.
3) Bring yourself to orgasm only touching the front of your udder.
4) Ask someone on getdare or in this thread if you can be "milked". If yes, then they must say how you can cum. If no, then no cumming, increase size of breasts and udder by one fabric from built up milk. You must remain the way you are for 10 mins before asking another user. Keep repeating until you get a yes.
5) Call a close friend and moo at them when they say hello. Tell them that you a cow in a sarcastic manner and see if they get a laugh.
6) Replace all your clothing with girl clothing and make hooves by putting socks on your hands and feet. Then bind your index and middle fingers that are still in the socks with rubber bands and then do the same to your ring and pinky fingers. You now have hooves. Now Reroll. If girl clothing can't be aquired just add hooves and increase the size of your breasts, udder, and add some fabric down the backside of your pants for a bigger booty.

Horse - Make hooves by putting socks on your hands and feet. Then bind your index and middle fingers with rubber bands and then do the same to your ring and pinky fingers. Then drape 4 towels over your back to act as your saddle.

1) Call a close friend, and ask them if they would ride you. If they say yes, let out a neigh.
2) The next time you have to pee, you may go to the bathroom, but only doing it on all fours. Normal horses don't care where they pee.
3) Trot down your street and back up while singing "my little pony" on all fours.
4) Let a close friend actually take a ride in your saddle.
5) cum while on all fours but you may not clean it up until you cum again.
6) Stick something in your mouth and hold it in there so you are gagged and can no longer speak. it will serve as your bridle. Take off all your clothes except hooves and saddle and add more fabrics to your saddle for more weight and reroll.

Pig - Stuff as many fabrics as you can in your shirt and pants so your nice and fat.

1) Cum into a bowl and shove your face in it.
2) Roll around on the ground for 10 mins, just enjoying being a pig.
3) Go roll in the grass, or more daring mud.
4) Drop some food on the floor. (like skittles or small candies) and eat it up like a pig
5) Do #1 and do a pig snort afterwards.
6) Once again add some hooves.(directions above) Increase your weight with more fabrics until you look obese and roll again.

Well that is my first contribution. Yes it is a lot but I put some time into it. Advise would be welcome but don't hate on it to hard, its only my 4th post! Hope you all enjoy and post how it went if you gave it a try. Feel free to ask any questions you may have.
My master has told me to do this dare so I look forward to trying it
sub watson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 06:29 AM   #19
SissyDan

My attempt:

First time I rolled a six, okay the female version.

Then I rolled a 1 for Cat and a 5.

I put on my black kitten ears to start, then my g-string that has a kitty tail attached.

Using eyeliner I colored in my nose and drew whiskers either side.
Next I placed a saucer of milk in the middle of the kitchen on the floor.
I went back to the bedroom across the house and put on a bra and stuffed it with toilet paper.

Next I put socks and my hands and feet, and tried to tape up my hands with duct tape as best I could for added fun.

I got on all fours and started to make my way across the house imagining how a cat moves, I felt strange not really having done much pet play before.

I reached the kitchen the stopped at the saucer, I began to lap at it like a cat and I felt silly and humiliated but aroused.

I finished the milk but felt a little sorry the dare was finished so I decided to do number three as well with my semi mitten-ed hands I came on my left arm and licked myself clean like a good kitty.

Thanks for the fun and different dare!
I love humiliation and being submissive, any reasonable dares/orders will be completed with proof.

Equipment: Diapers, CD Clothes, ballgags, vibes/dildo, nipple clamps, whips, handcuffs, chains, hoods, armbinder, vacbed and ball.

For every PM recieved, I must wet my diaper no matter where I am
SissyDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 09:14 PM   #20
BoySlave612

An amazing dare, and the first one I got as a registered member. Please, keep it up. I thought I should do all the challenges for my animal (Horse). I did them all except for 3, because it violates my limits of public. But still, great dare, keep it up.

PM me "Pony" and I'll be your Pony for 2 days.

PM me "Slut" and I'll be your slave for a week.
BoySlave612 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 07:40 PM   #21
corvon
getDare Sweetheart

1) Call a close friend, and ask them if they would ride you. If they say yes, let out a neigh.

Im going to have to much fun doing this. I know who to call XD

PLEASE GIVE ME TASKS HERE! https://teamup.com/ks8vkif9va82gfka8c

Loves: Being forced, Being Name Called, Being Bullied, Heavy Bondage, Chastity, Cages, Collar and Leash, Corsets, CrossDressing, Self-Bondage

I'm into: butt plugs,enemas, remote-control devices, dollification, hypnosis, mind control, latex, Hidden Public and willing to try new things.

Limits are: pain, public, blood, friends, family, CUMMING T.T
corvon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 10:19 PM   #22
corvon
getDare Sweetheart

I ran into my room mates room and asked him. He said no but I told him to say yes. I then put a horse mask on, shook my head and said "Neighhh!"

Just need to wait for my friend to not be working so I can call him for this dare lol

PLEASE GIVE ME TASKS HERE! https://teamup.com/ks8vkif9va82gfka8c

Loves: Being forced, Being Name Called, Being Bullied, Heavy Bondage, Chastity, Cages, Collar and Leash, Corsets, CrossDressing, Self-Bondage

I'm into: butt plugs,enemas, remote-control devices, dollification, hypnosis, mind control, latex, Hidden Public and willing to try new things.

Limits are: pain, public, blood, friends, family, CUMMING T.T
corvon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 07:19 AM   #23
karlcane
Distinguished Member

Default from karl

4 horse

6) Stick something in your mouth and hold it in there so you are gagged and can no longer speak. it will serve as your bridle. Take off all your clothes except hooves and saddle and add more fabrics to your saddle for more weight and reroll.

2) The next time you have to pee, you may go to the bathroom, but only doing it on all fours. Normal horses don't care where they pee.

What a humbling pet dare

Karl
karlcane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 11:29 PM   #24
PlagueBringer
getDare Devil

I rolled a 2 (dog) and then a 3 (lick the toilet seat and lap up some water).

I was unable to keep socks on my ears, as my hair would keep pushing it off. I did have socks on my hands and feet though.
I walked into the bathroom on all fours (admittedly, I stood up to turn the light on), and made m way to the toilet. I liked the toilet seat twice; once where I usually get piss on (and forget to wipe it up [oops]), and once where my butt usually is. I could taste the urine and sweat and the smell was mostly clean. Then I dipped my head into the bowl, one paw holding my hair back. I took two laps of the water and swallowed them.

I wanted to do another one, so I rolled again. I rolled a 6 (still going with dog, so get naked and have a leash). I had to reroll, 4 (Cum on the ground and lick up my mess).

I'll admit, it was hard to cum with the socks on my hands, but I managed it. I came on my bathroom floor, right below the toilet. I lap it all up, and even got some in my hair and on the tip of my nose.

Thank you for this great dare!

Dislikes: Pain, CBT, Minor Public, Wax Play, Long Dares, Minor Messy

Non-Negotiable Limits: Major Public, Eating Scat, Messy, Vomit
---
PM Dares and Supply List!

---
BAD BABY! If you see me curse in any of my posts or PMs you are obligated to give me a punishment! For each bad word I say in a post pointed out, I must change the post (if possible) and smack my balls 10 times.
PlagueBringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 06:43 AM   #25
karlcane
Distinguished Member

Default from karl

2.Dog

Dog - Put socks on hands, feet, and your ears to make them more floppy. Your choice if you want to use something as a tail though.

What a shame
karl
Old 10-23-2015, 06:16 AM   #26
karlcane
Distinguished Member

Default I had to do 3

first roll
2.Dog
4.Horse
5.Pig

--> really humbling... was on my all 4 of course and under supervision of Master

Horse - Make hooves by putting socks on your hands and feet. Then bind your index and middle fingers with rubber bands and then do the same to your ring and pinky fingers. Then drape 4 towels over your back to act as your saddle.

6) Stick something in your mouth and hold it in there so you are gagged and can no longer speak. it will serve as your bridle. Take off all your clothes except hooves and saddle and add more fabrics to your saddle for more weight

instead of re rolling my master decided to mount me and to call a friend to mount me...

Pig - Stuff as many fabrics as you can in your shirt and pants so your nice and fat.

4) Drop some food on the floor. (like skittles or small candies) and eat it up like a pig

Master put all my meal on and I had to eat and drink directly from the floor

a really good contribution from you indeed

karl
Old 05-03-2016, 09:15 AM   #27
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

I love this dare so much - I love doing the pig dares, eating of the floor and stuffing what I'm wearing to make me look really fat

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper
Diaper Check me on Kik: RassilonofGallifrey

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Masturbation doesn't interest me at all.
BabyWeirdo is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BabyWeirdo for this post:
Old 09-09-2017, 08:22 PM   #28
OneSubmissiveCat
getDare Sweetheart

I had to roll twice for this dare. First time I got pee outside like a dog and second I got 6 for horse. After looking at the other horse dares, I realized that they are kinda against my limit. Since one of the horse dares is peeing on all fours as well, I decided to combine my two rolls and ended up peeing outside with an extra thick saddle on. I did however forget about the bridle. Still fun and humiliating though :3

Likes: busywork, petplay, humiliation, cute stuff, dirty clothes, cbt, filth
Limits: public, cum eating, permanent, blood, scat, messy
OneSubmissiveCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 06:03 AM   #29
karlcane
Distinguished Member

Default nice game

5.Pig

1) Cum into a bowl and shove your face in it.

thanks for it
karl
Old 10-04-2017, 07:06 AM   #30
NoWayOut
Distinguished Member

2 and five this time, I really like this dare it's easy and fun.

Woof
NoWayOut is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
animals, cat, cow, dare, dice, dog, petplay